Lee Sang-yeop, released daily on Instagram

Lee Sang-yeop, released daily on Instagram

Lee Sang-yeop revealed his daily life to fans through his Instagram. Lee Yeong-yeop said, “It is getting cold. I wear warmly. Take a cold, ”he said.“ Why do you think Lee is an actress? ”,“ Tu tt nerne nene ”,“ Be careful of cold ”,“ Be careful of cold ”etc. Left as a comment. Meanwhile, Lee Sang-yeop communicates with fans by revealing his daily life through Instagram.

2019-10-11 20:05:10

Park Myung-soo said he was about to face a battle between Korea and Japan.

Park Myung-soo said he was about to face a battle between Korea and Japan.

"Radio Show" At the KBS Cool FM `` Park Myung-soo's Radio Show '' broadcast on the 7th, Park Myung-su talked with Sejong University professor Hosaka Yugi about the coldest Korea-Japan relations for the first time in entertainment radio history. Park Myung-soo said, “We are going to have a close match with Japan and Japan.” Professor Hosaka Yuji said on the broadcast that “We can't say exactly because the monthly income is different from month to month.” I can go once a week. "

2019-10-11 19:45:08

How do you feel with your BTS V?

How do you feel with your BTS V?

Russian entertainment media pop cake is catching the eye with an interesting article titled 'What kind of BTS V do you want every day?' BTS V is a star with a variety of charms, such as a sexy personality, a charismatic figure on the stage, and a simple and warm character that is contrary to the gap. Popcake said in a concept photo of V with blue hair and pink hair, “Monday. Difficult day of the week. A high-responsibility, active and professional V looks good on Monday. ” `` Wednesday is a stressful day, '' said V, who made and presented a dish on BTS's entertainment program. Being with friends can make you happy and change the rhythm of your life. Look at how proud and happy V is in the picture. ” “Friday is a good day to watch a movie or relax. You should see how fun V looks in the photo. His appearance certainly conveys the atmosphere of Friday. ”Grammy's photograph of V, which had a glass of wine, was likened to the atmosphere of Friday. “A long awaited weekend is a day to relax or spend a warm and comfortable day. V has said many times that he likes spending time with his family. V's photos seem more comfortable than anyone's on Saturday. ” The media said, “Sunday is the most positive day of the week, according to psychologists, such as sweet dreams, unforgettable comfort, happiness and comfort at home, and a free and unforgettable day. On this day, you should stock up on energy for your new week. V seems to be saving energy for all six other people, ”he concluded with a photo of V's natural appearance in a park in Busan. `` The fans are happy just by imagining that they meet a different V every day for a week '', and the photos that seem to represent the fans' feelings, "If the V's photo is fun, it will be fun Monday." “Each picture is different. Please take a picture with the concept of a week. ” On the other hand, BTS, which V is a member of, will continue the 'Love Your Self: Speak Your Self' tour at King Fahd International Stadium in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia on November 11 (local time).

2019-10-11 19:05:08

TWICE has a youthful look

TWICE has a youthful look

The group TWICE member Nayeon gave off a beautiful flower. Nayeon posted a photo on the official Twice Instagram page with the words, "Let's do it." Nayeon in the picture is looking cute and cheerful at the camera. Innocent but cute beauty caught the eye.

2019-10-11 18:45:10

Curious story Y, stepfather who assaulted and killed 5 years old child…

Curious story Y, stepfather who assaulted and killed 5 years old child…

A close mother SBS 'Wonder Story Y' tracked the murder of his stepson. The `` Wonderful Story Y, '' which aired on the 4th, depicts the stepfather who killed his 5 year old and killed his mother and helped his mother. On the 26th of last month, rescue workers were dispatched after being reported that the child was not breathing. At the time, the child's stepfather, Lee, was in CPR. Rescuers were dispatched at the time, "he had a lot of bruises. I also saw an old one," he said, "the eyes were bruised like a raccoon, and the head was soft." Lee said that the child had not been told and was beaten for discipline. However, the police confirmed by the police had more harsh acts of abuse than Mr. Lee's claims. Mr. Lee strapped the child with a cable tie, kicked and lifted the child and hurriedly thrown at the floor. Lee was eventually arrested for assaulting and murdering his son. Twenty-eight young father Lee. The child was brought by his wife after the marriage report. The villagers said Mr. Lee is "pretty." Lee also added, "I said three are good. I had a good idea." Lee's SNS account was full of parenting information. The production team interviewed Lee's ex-girlfriend. He said of Mr. Lee, "I wanted to have a family. I was obsessed by telling my mother that he had been bystander." In addition, "I left the house and took a picture and sent it to me," he added. Professor Counseling Psychology explained to Mr. Lee that "a child's behavior was insulting and likely mistreated." Lee Soo-jeong, a criminal psychologist, said, “I don't understand what I've installed for viewing purposes.” "The purpose of torture," he said, is about scaring a child with cable ties. When her husband was assaulted on her child, her mother was reported to have been on the scene for 24 hours, adding shock. The mother often entered the room where the child was tied, but only conveyed food and did not attempt to obtain it. Eventually, the mother of the child was arrested for the aid of murder.

2019-10-11 18:05:11

Adviser first broadcasts at 9:30 pm on November 11

Adviser first broadcasts at 9:30 pm on November 11

On the 6th, Shin Min-ah released a short video with the words, "End! Everyone worked hard until the end !! The video shows the scene of Shin Min-ah who finished shooting the JTBC drama 'Advisor 2'. Meanwhile, Shin Min-ah's new JTBC drama "Aide 2-People Who Move the World" will be televised on November 11 at 9:30 pm.

2019-10-11 17:45:39

Curious story Assault on the assault between the president and the consumer of Y black box company

Curious story Assault on the assault between the president and the consumer of Y black box company

The curious story Y, which aired on the 4th, contains the image of driver Ahn Dae-young (a pseudonym) who released a violent video of the black box company president Baek Dae-man (a pseudonym). In the broadcast, Ahn paid 129 million won for the black box membership service, but there was no service and no accident was shot. Ahn said he visited a black box company, saying that the company's owner, Baek, has used swear words and violence. About the time, Ahn said, "When I called the police, my boss struck me on the cheek. I acted." The crew called Mr. Baek. Mr. Baek cried, insisting, "I am sorry. I was wrong too." "Mr. Ahn is pushing back on CCTV," Baek said. He also claimed Ahn was a "true guest." The crew went to the store to check Mr. Baek's CCTV. However, Mr. Baek cried to the crew who came by saying, "I will not interview." But "the family is also .." appealed to the feelings. The crew checked other CCTVs. In the video, Ahn was taken by Baek. Ahn pushed his back. "The evidence for the employer is clear," said the lawyer. "The employer is punished for assault, and the guest will not be punished."

2019-10-11 17:05:08

Taking a selfie with Bae Yoon Jung

Taking a selfie with Bae Yoon Jung

Choreographer Bae Yun-jung and Zea showed off their acquaintance. On June 6, Bae Yoonjung posted a photo on his Instagram with the words, "It's okay to shake. You're nervous. I'm overwhelmed by you. Bae Yoon-jung and Zea in the released photo are posing in the car and taking selfies. In particular, the images of the two people resembling each other are eye-catching.

2019-10-11 16:45:06

Mr. Yoon-Soo Yun asked for a honey tip

Mr. Yoon-Soo Yun asked for a honey tip

On the 6th, KBS Cool FM 'Yoon Jung Soo, Nam Chang Hee's Mr. Radio' DJ Yoon Jung Soo and Nam Chang Hee had a time to share their stories. One listener asked, "I'm going to an outlet to buy autumn and winter clothes. He also confessed that "I got a lot of luxury shoes that Jo Se-ho wore and I wore it for the first time in my life."

2019-10-11 16:05:06

"Battle Trip" Park Yeon-soo is an informational armed Mammago

In the KBS2 entertainment program `` Battle Trip, '' which aired on the afternoon of the 5th, Park Yeon-soo and Song Gia were taken to Palawan. Park Yeon-soo transformed into an information-powered Mammago for her daughter Song Gia and introduced a course that could be soaked in Palawan's charm. At the same time, the taste of Palawan's delicious food stimulated the salivary glands. Unfamiliar visuals such as Filipino Mexican food, Adobo Cancun, Filipino Mexican Mexican nachos basket, pork ribs, made me wonder about the taste. Kim Joon-hyun, who is called the god of Mukbang, the other party, said, I can go there and show you a great figure, and you can come out with a standing ovation. ”

2019-10-11 15:45:45

Published the picture with ‘윤승아’

Published the picture with ‘윤승아’

Actor Yoon Seung-ah revealed her daily life in Venice. On June 6, actor Yun Seung-ah posted a photo on his Instagram with the words, "Venice Venice_ Ice Coffee in search of Sammanri." It looks like a quiet country village, not Venice. Yoon Seung-ah said, "Yes! But it was too expensive."

2019-10-11 15:05:22

The photo was released with the words Thank you, Kita Kyushu.

The photo was released with the words Thank you, Kita Kyushu.

On the 6th, Kuhara released a photo on his Instagram with the words "Thank you Kitakyushu." With a friend who asks you to look in the open photo, she is Viza, smiles and looks at the camera. Meanwhile, Kuha recently signed an exclusive contract with a Japanese agency.

2019-10-11 14:45:06

Catch a ghost Fresh that hasn't been covered in dramas

Catch a ghost Fresh that hasn't been covered in dramas

TVN's new TV drama 'Catch the Ghost' (directed by Shin Yoon-seop / Won-Lee Young-ju / Produce Logos Film / Planning Studio Dragon), which is broadcast on October 21 at 9:30 pm, is' from first car to last car! Our basement is shorter than the earth! ' Familiar transportation subway for citizens! A police station close-up investigator is defending the case to solve the case to catch a serial killer called the "ghost of the subway". In the background of the fresh space subway, which has not been covered in dramas, the preliminary viewers are expected to deal with the vibrant underground world, which has never been seen anywhere, and the breathtaking 24 hours of the subway police station, which runs for the safety of citizens. Moon Geun-young has been exploding the passionate Manrep new force since his first visit to the office. The attractiveness of '100% blood passion concentration' stands out in the form of handing over criminals to the police and dressing up conquests of the police. On the other hand, the reaction of Kim Sun-ho who witnessed Moon Geun-young is not serious. Kim Seon-ho was embarrassed by Moon Geun-young's appearance. Moreover, Moon Keun-young knelt on Kim Seon-ho and took a gypsum deadly sin, grabbing her eyes. Like this, Moon Geun-young, Kim Sun-ho, who is not unusual from the first meeting, stimulates the curiosity about the two people's rhetorical combination and plump performance.

2019-10-11 14:05:23

Posted two photos with the phrase ‘정경미’

Posted two photos with the phrase ‘정경미’

Chung posted a photo on his Instagram on March 3 with the phrase, "I wrote my glasses. Jung Kyung-mi in the shared photo shows round eyes with round glasses. Meanwhile, Kyung-mi Jung appeared in JTBC 'Change'.

2019-10-11 13:45:25

We posted a video with the following article

We posted a video with the following article

Actress Yu-Bee showed off her beautiful beauty. Weebee recently posted a video on his Instagram with the words "#Follow Me #Follow Me 12". In the released video, Yubi is showing her various facial expressions while getting her hair trimmed. The beauty of the doll with blond hair is eye-catching.

2019-10-11 13:05:06