˝1st Lottery Winner˝ Surprise the cast as well as netizens

˝1st Lottery Winner˝ Surprise the cast as well as netizens

Hong Jin-young's sister Hong Sun-young appeared as a slimmer figure, and she was 180 degrees different from before her diet on the air, showing a slender and slender figure than before. did. I called for parts. Hong Sun-young was embarrassed, saying, "I don't know the song. I'm ashamed." Hong Jin-young did not hear much when composing, "she sang together for the stranger in the recording studio, and the two of them made a chord automatically. It was interesting to see if he could keep his promise.

2019-10-11 12:45:04

Hopipolar won the championship with an enduring song.

Hopipolar won the championship with an enduring song.

According to Nielsen Korea, a ratings research firm on the 6th, the nation's daily viewing rate recorded 6.6% for Part 1 and 9.2% for Part 2. Following 'immortality', SBS 'Jungle's Law in Sunda Islands' ranked second in terrestrial Saturday's entertainment ratings with 6.0% and 2.7%, respectively. It is third with 4.7%. On the other hand, this immortality is Koyotae's special feature, Mamamu, Yuseong X Giant Pink, Yuk Joong Wan Band, Hopi Polar, Children, Multiplication Table Nayoung & Berry Berry, and Hopi Polar won the final championship.

2019-10-11 12:05:06

IU is the most reactive of the last tour ...?

IU is the most reactive of the last tour ...?

Love Poem 11 Tour Concert 'Love, Poem (Love, Poem)' Gwangju performances begin July IU posted a seat sold in 10,001 minutes and at the same time open the reservation through the last seven days Melon tickets. IU became its first concert tour in Guangzhou Dunn most reactive hot during the last tour. Thanks to the support of the fans, this time the number of episodes was increased to a total of two performances. All year tvN IU successful acting turns into jangmanwol drama "Hotel del Luna 'has lead in the past year, starting with 11th anniversary fan meeting was in progress some time ago in Guangzhou, it is expected to go to the fans on tour concert in Incheon, Busan, Seoul .

2019-10-11 11:45:23

Han Ji-min, viewers are attracting attention.

Han Ji-min, viewers are attracting attention.

On August 8, Noh Hee-kyung's new work 'HERE (gaze)' officially announced the strongest casting lineup. The actors are appearing, attracting viewers' attention. It is not known what character they will be in charge of, but it is already a hot topic because it is a meeting of an expected actor and artist.

2019-10-11 11:05:12

Si Min Kim Kyung-rok transcript,

Si Min Kim Kyung-rok transcript, "Sorry for the wrong article", Additional Disclosure

Yoo Si-min Kim Kyung-rok transcript became a hot keyword. The Roh Moo-hyun Foundation unveiled the transcript of Kim Kyung-rok, Yoo Si-min. The reason why Kim Kyung-rok's transcripts were released is to respond to the suspicion that he edited and aired advantageous contents on the air on the 8th. The Roh Moo-hyun Foundation will further disclose the recording of Kim Si-roong's Kim Kyung-rok. On the reasons for releasing transcripts of Kim Kyung-rok, “I'm sorry to spill the wrong article only with the context of the transcripts. " On the other hand, Yoo Si-min's Kim Kyung-rok transcript has announced that he only has the chairman and allileo production team.

2019-10-11 10:45:07

Bar worked as a DJ!

Bar worked as a DJ!

Good Morning FM Jang Seong-gyu seized 'Good Morning FM' DJ as Kim Je-dong's successor. Good Morning FM is synonymous with morning radio. Jeon Hyun-moo, Noh Hong-chul, Kim Je-dong and other actors have been active as DJs. "One of my goals is not to be late at all," he said. "It's not at least a morning human being, but at least that's where I give you the opportunity.

2019-10-11 10:05:05

Kim Ji-young, born in 82

Kim Ji-young, born in 82

? `` Kim Ji-young, born in 82, '' based on the best-selling title of the same name, which has surpassed 1 million copies in cumulative sales, unveiled Bodo Steel ahead of its release. 'Kim Ji-young and Family Poster' released this time attracts the attention of the family looking at '지영' and '지영'. Stills of her husband, Daehyun, pays attention to the delicate eyes of Jiyoung. Worrying for Ji-young Dae-hyun's unfamiliar mind captures the emotions of a character who is distressed by the change of his wife who seems to be someone else. After returning to the screen in three years as Daehyun, Gongyo adds immersion to the drama by depicting the acting and husband's natural life and heartfelt devotion towards his wife.

2019-10-11 09:45:08

Choi Tae-hwan is a colleague of Dongsik Yun Siyun,

Choi Tae-hwan is a colleague of Dongsik Yun Siyun, "Psycho Pass Diary".

tvN's new tree drama 'Phycopath Diary' is a psychopath serial killer who saw a diary of the murder process accidentally gained by Hogu Yuk-Dong (Mr. Yun Siyun) who lost his memory in an accident while running away from the murder scene he witnessed. Park Sung-hoon is a 100% pure psychopath and plays a role in the securities company Seo In-woo. Seo In-woo is the owner of a diary in the hands of Yuk-sik. Park Sung-hoon is planning to intensify the tension of the drama with the appearance of a cold and dense predator. Transformed into aist. In particular, in the previous work `` I Love You First '', mystery KEYMAN who mainly covered his face with a hat and a mask, if he gave tension to the play, this time it will evoke viewers' empathy with a more realistic 'hyper realism'. Park Sung-hoon said, “I am happy and grateful to be able to shoot at the most enjoyable scene. As long as the field atmosphere is good, I don't doubt it will produce a great result corresponding to it. ” Please give us your expectations for the Psychopass Diary. ”

2019-10-11 09:05:05

‘한소희’ On the 5th, he posted a picture on his instagram.

‘한소희’ On the 5th, he posted a picture on his instagram.

On the 5th, Han So-hee posted a photo on his Instagram. Han So-hee in the picture is looking at the camera with expressionless expression with one hand on her face. Meanwhile, Han So Hee made her debut with the SBS drama 'The World You Met Again' in 2017.

2019-10-11 08:45:07

Choi Tae-joon Choi Jung-woo is guilty of his ... ˝ The season of the sun ˝

Choi Tae-joon Choi Jung-woo is guilty of his ... ˝ The season of the sun ˝

In KBS 2TV 'Season of the Sun', which was broadcast on the 8th, Gwang-il (Cho Sung-jae) made the sun (Oh Chang-seok) a murderer even during the flow of Shiwol (Yun Soi) and Jung Hee (Lee Deok-hee). ) Silenced the official of Yangji New Testament that his sin was revealed. Choi Kwang-il (Cho Sung-jae) spread the rumor that Kim Yu-wol was the one who killed Hwang Jae-bok (Hwang Beom-sik). Choi Tae-joon also threatened the past with Kim Yu-wol's father and Jang Jeong-hee (Lee Deok-hee) in search of Do-in (Kim Hyun-kyun). Kim Yu-wol's father was not killed in a traffic accident, but Jeong-in Jeong loved Jang Jeong-hee for a long time. Choi Tae-jun said, “Please testify that Kim Yu-wol knew Hwang's will. Otherwise, Jung's name will rise and fall as an accomplice. ” Jeong Do-in was angry and in trouble. Choi Tae-joon visited Do-in (Kim Hyun-kyun) and suggested, "Oh, the sun testified that Hwang Jae-bok had a will." If you don't cooperate, you will be raised as a murderer. Choi Tae-jun threatened the past by Oh Sun's father, Jang Jung-hee (Lee Deok-hee) and Jeong-in Lee. Kwang-il replied, "I will never see you twice, complaining about my life." Eventually, Mi-ran chose silence according to Gwang-il's will.

2019-10-11 08:05:04

Posted a photo with the phrase ‘son taeyoung’

Posted a photo with the phrase ‘son taeyoung’

Actress Son Tae-young posted a photo on her Instagram with the phrase "Thank you ~ #merci". The photo shows Son Tae-young posing cute in a restaurant. Son Tae-young is married to actor Kwon Sang-woo in 2008 and is raising two children.

2019-10-11 07:45:04

"Cross" each with its own direction and character?

WINNER's YG Entertainment posted the 2nd poster of WINNER's `` COMING SOON '' on the official blog on October 8th. In other words, the four lights in the first poster are extended to the hands of four members in the second poster, which has been released. Four members with their own directions and characteristics gather to imply Winner's relationship, music, and story, a new intersection.

2019-10-11 07:05:06

Kim Hye-Lim as a member who wants to see 'Sorry'

Kim Hye-Lim as a member who wants to see 'Sorry'

In the SBS entertainment program 'Burning Youth' (hereinafter referred to as 'Buncheong'), which aired on August 8, the youngest new friend of all the performers was revealed. Ahn Hye-kyung appeared as a new friend, and Ahn Hye-kyung chose Kim Hye-rim as a member to miss. He has been active at the extreme for 10 years. Ahn Hye-kyung said that she also plays around the military, and all the members were surprised. Ahn Hye-kyung said, "You can see not only the Wimmoon train singer performance but also the theater stage. It was a creative drama." "It's been five years since the company was created." Ahn Hye-kyung said, "I was hungry for a play, so I joined Alba. My sister has an after-school class. She helped me and received the allowance." Ahn Hye-kyung, who arrived at a country house, showed the charm of hairy eating room by cutting the carrots on the floor and chewing them with mischief. Choi Sung-guk carefully asked if Ahn Hye-gyeong was a dosing. Ahn Hye-kyung said, "There is 'Hye-kyung divorce' in the related search." Choi Min-yong and Koo Bon-seung also said, "I have never been married, but there is a related search term" divorce. " Ahn Hye-kyung said, "Everyone has a similar experience."

2019-10-11 06:45:11

‘@Eastlogue @ unaffected.co.kr Me’

‘@Eastlogue @ unaffected.co.kr Me’

Lee Dong-hui is talking about fans through his Instagram. Recently, Lee Dong-hui released his recent posts and photos on his Instagram '@eastlogue @ unaffected.co.kr Me'. Fans of Lee Dong-hui, who saw the pictures, responded with various reactions such as “Sungulla Sis”, “Wow King handsome”, “Second hat nerd”, “Brother look cool”, “Welcome to me…”.

2019-10-11 06:05:07

Typhoon Hagibis, let's take the course, compare the daily rainy weather with Pasay, worrying about heavy rain.

Typhoon Hagibis, let's take the course, compare the daily rainy weather with Pasay, worrying about heavy rain.

Concerns about typhoon Hagi-bis, tsunami ratio on the course, tsunami comparison with Japan   Typhoon Hagibis's course has become a superb concern. Typhoon Hagibis passes about 1170 km east of Okinawa, Japan. It is promising that it will hit the Japanese capital around the weekend. It is speculated that typhoon Hagibis is unlikely to reach Korea. But it's a strong typhoon, so it's hard to avoid the impact completely. Japan is worried about tsunamis. In East Japan, heavy rain is expected from the afternoon of 11th. Estimated 24-hour precipitation by 6 pm on the 12th is 400-600 mm in the East Sea and 300-400 mm in Kinki.

2019-10-11 05:45:05