You Are, the special album is famous as a hit maker?

You Are, the special album is famous as a hit maker?

Shin Hye-sung's new album 'Setlist' is a solo album released in about two years after the special album 'Serenity' released in 2017. It is an album. In this special album, Lim Heon-il, a musical companion who is a member of the composer band Rocco Berry, band I Amnat, and mate, who showed her genius guitarist through JTBC's Biggin Gain 3, participated in the album. High album was born. The music video released together attracts attention as it creates a movie-like atmosphere in perfect harmony between lyrical melody and stylish visual beauty. Shin Hye Sung's album includes the title song 'You Are', 'Propose', 'Hold My Hand', 'Beautiful', 'Unfinished Story', ' There are a total of seven tracks, including When We Met (Intro) and Outro (Here, Where The Sun Goes Down).

2019-10-11 05:05:04

Ahn So-hee posted pictures on Instagram

Ahn So-hee posted pictures on Instagram

Ahn So-hee, a singer, recently shared his story. On the 7th, Ahn So-hee posted a photo on his Instagram. Ahn So-hee in the public picture is immersed in a smartphone. In particular, the effect of black and white photography attracts attention by making ordinary into a special atmosphere.

2019-10-11 04:45:03

TMI news axe, hotel shoot pizza

TMI news axe, hotel shoot pizza

Entertainment Chart Show TMI News Ax Power Ax ranked third in Mnet TMI News. After the Ax, the fourth place was ranked as 'Ten's Rich,' and 'The fifth was Songan Inn'. The ax said it was a tool for cutting wood and digging firewood. Ax is a human flex in the entertainment entertainment chart show. Ax, ranked third in the entertainment entertainment chart show TMI News, is said to be rich of rich man and rich cash. He is always carrying a bundle of cash. It is said to carry a necklace embedded with hundreds of diamonds. It is also known as Young & Rich Human Flex, which owns several supercars. Ax was not rich from the beginning. He reported that he lived and starved at the container box. He said he wanted to live in a hotel. He became a hotel owner in container life. He is currently expanding his hotel business. It is said that the company is also turning its eyes to the oven business.

2019-10-11 04:05:05

Asked me to compensate for the “melt me.” Won.

Asked me to compensate for the “melt me.” Won.

In the afternoon of TVN weekend drama 'melt me' on the 6th, Ko Mi-ran visited the station. Komiran said, "I decided to freeze 24 hours 20 years ago, and I received 5 million won. But since it was frozen for 20 years, I asked for compensation of 35 billion won per hour." Ko-Miran said, "No. $ 70 billion to reflect the inflation rate." But Komiran "rejected," he continued to demand compensation.

2019-10-11 03:45:04

`I will be the light` Mysterious and sophisticated piano and colorful string lines!

`I will be the light` Mysterious and sophisticated piano and colorful string lines!

On August 8, C9 Entertainment said, “Yunha participated in the KBS2 drama“ Chosun Rocco – Nokdujeon ”(hereinafter“ Mungdujeon ”) OST Part.2“ I Will Be the Light ”. 'I'll Be Light' is a ballad song with a pure and beautiful heart that will always stay by your side and protect your loved ones. It is a high-quality pop ballad number that adds a mysterious and sophisticated piano, a colorful string line, and Yunha's clear and vocal vocals. Younha is the best vocalist and singer-songwriter who doesn't miss anything, including her natural qualities, solid voice, delicate emotional expression, and excellent lyrics delivery. I have been greatly loved by the song. 'Let's become light' also reflected the feelings of Yoon Haman's refined and delicate emotion lines, representing the emotions of Jeon Nok Doo (Jang Dong-yun) and Dong Dong-ju (Kim So-hyun). As soon as I listen to the song, the scene of the drama is raised, so I'm getting more and more excited about the sound source.

2019-10-11 03:05:03

Chosun Hondam Workshop, Flower Paddang, Gadung

Chosun Hondam Workshop, Flower Paddang, Gadung

On the 7th, JTBC's Chosun Hondam Workshop, Flower Padang, depicted Mahun (Kim Min-jae) as commissioned by Lim Jung-sook (Lim Ji-eun). Meanwhile, Ko Young-soo (Park Ji-hoon) came in, and dog-shit dragged him and hid, and Mahun began to investigate the deadly rice cake (an state of min-bun), leaving only the clue of 'pox fox'. Mahun was sure to kill, as well as the pounding, and worried that someone was looking for dogs secretly. The dog shit, who had no knowledge of this, visited Jihwa's house after hearing rumors of selling the river to the labor market. Jihwa, who deliberately sold the trap, flew a fastball to the dog shit, "I don't think I'm a lowly guy who's acting in good standing," and took away the daenggi presented by Mahun. Being recognized by the parliament, he lured the river to lure him to prove himself as a boy. While he was convinced that he was a nobi, he was trying to tell the lies in a thousand ways. Lim Jung-suk said, "Let me get married." Mahun thought it was commissioned by Lim Jung Sook's daughter, Hwa Jung, but Lim Jung Sook said, "Please take my own marriage."

2019-10-11 02:45:06

Hospitalization and treatment of urinary tract stones Even during sleep before exercise for 3 hours after eating

Hospitalization and treatment of urinary tract stones Even during sleep before exercise for 3 hours after eating

On the other hand, in the past, vascular surgery was mainly used, but since 1980, the development of endoscopy, extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy, ureteroscope, and masonry greatly reduced complications and sequelae in the treatment of stones, resulting in rapid recovery and shortening of treatment period. Going forward. Prevention of a medical history can be done as follows. Within 3 hours after meals, exercise, before going to bed, and during sleep, take enough water at least once. Drink enough water at least 3 L per day. If the calcium intake is not excessive, it is better not to limit it. It is not necessary to limit the consumption of 2-3 glasses of milk per day. However, calcium should be taken after consulting a doctor. It is not good to eat salty, reduce meat intake and eat foods high in potassium, such as fruits and vegetables. In men, pain extends to the lower abdomen, testicles, and scrotum, and in women, to the genitals. Bladder irritation, such as urinary frequency, can also occur when the stone is placed near the bladder. Pain in urinary tract stones is a sudden, intermittent appearance that lasts from tens of minutes to several hours before disappearing. Treatments include atmospheric therapy, pharmacotherapy, extracorporeal shock lithotripsy, ureteroscopy, percutaneous nephrolithotripsy, laparoscopy, and laparotomy.

2019-10-11 02:05:08

Nancy Lang, Turkey on the shoulders resurrected

Nancy Lang, Turkey on the shoulders resurrected

Nancy Lang, Cat on the Shoulder Resurrected Nancy Lang appeared in MBC section TV Entertainment News. He has been around for a long time. Nancy Lang said he couldn't decide because it was like divorce shortly after marriage. Nancy Lang's father said that he disappeared for his sick mother and young child. She said she wanted to make a family after her mother died. The works exhibited in the personal exhibitions are based on the signature Tabuyo Guinea series with various techniques. Taboo Yogini is a taboo that should not exist Yogini is meant to break taboos and fulfill human dreams. Meanwhile, Nancy Lang, who broke the silence, continued to live in the studio and lived at the exhibition. Last September, the performance of the performance queen's orange light visual at the Contemporary Art Fair in Istanbul, Turkey. Fans responded that it was very nice to see the cat on his shoulder.

2019-10-11 01:45:07

'Vocalist' Nam Woo-hyun, who is famous for unusual fan love,

'Vocalist' Nam Woo-hyun, who is famous for unusual fan love,

The fan meeting was the first solo fan meeting held since Nam Woo Hyun debuted as Infinite, and it has become more meaningful as Nam Woo Hyun, who is famous for his unusual fan love, participates in the planning and production. In addition to his debut in 2010, and group activities, Nam Woo-hyun released three mini albums, including 'Nod', 'If You're Good', 'Now This Song', 'Hold On Me', etc. He wrote a number of hit songs, `` Vocalist '' Nam Woo-hyun, who has become a singular singer in the music industry. Nam Woo-hyun, who has established himself as a male representative 'vocalist' with his voice, is working on his 3rd mini album 'A New Journey' this year. Musical by 'the day' and 'Mephisto', 'Arbor Day' tour of Asia showed a gap moves without rest.

2019-10-11 01:05:09

If you want a fresh bath foam!

If you want a fresh bath foam!

Finger Spoon Magic Bubble, O quiz 10 million won event quiz… How long does it take to become a hero in a movie? Family Bubble Bath Fingerspoon, which is proud of its natural ingredients, is attracting real-time attention by quizzing the time it takes to make abundant bath foam. This can be seen as a result of the finger spoon appearing at the Ocuiz 10 million won event of the Points Cashing Service OK Cashback, which is a new issue every hour from 9 am to 1 pm today (10th). The 11 o'clock question for the 10-million won event of the Oquiz 10 million won event is, "Does the 'fingers spoon' Magic Bubble Cleanser need □□ seconds to make rich bath bubbles? What number do you put in the □□? ” Hint can be found by searching 'Fingerspoon Magic Bubble' in the Naver search window. Today, (10 days) Fingerspoon, which starts a time sale that doubles all of Fingerspoon's products for just 24 hours starting at 9:00 am, is a brand that makes products by studying ingredients derived from nature even though it is slow. Only safe products with 0% fragrances and pigments are shown, and it is known to impress the most demanding mothers. Finger Spoon's Time Sale event will be sold out of stock and excludes wipes. In addition to the new member sign-up event, which offers a free shipping coupon of 2,500 won and a discount coupon of 2,000 won, a 3% additional discount will be provided for purchases on the Fingerspoon mobile app. Fingerspoon officials said, “In addition, during the Fingerspoon event, we offer double the reserves that can be used as cash when purchasing products, and give all-green wet tissues and all-green mists as free gifts.” It's a great opportunity to experience Finger Spoon's products at a reasonable price with 10,000 won of luck. Meanwhile, the next quiz of today's O quiz 10 million won event, which took a total of 10 million won prizes, will be presented as a new problem at 12 o'clock and a hint of the correct answer will also be revealed in a follow-up article.

2019-10-11 00:45:08

Dr. diver's bitter cream, hint in the Naver search box.

Dr. diver's bitter cream, hint in the Naver search box.

Cashslide is attracting the public's attention by making an initial quiz related to 'Dr.Different Vita a Cream'. The Cash Slide Choriz Quiz Event is a participatory event that introduces the benefits of affiliate services as Choriz Quiz. Cashslide said on the 10th "Dr. Different Vita A. Cream Tone, Texture, Elasticity Care? ㄹ 초 ㄴ "released the initial quiz. Hints can be found by searching for 'Dr. Different Vita a Cream' in the Naver search box. The answer is retinal. You can participate in the quiz in the cash slide app, and if you answer correctly, you can earn 100 cash that can be used like cash. DERMA COSMETICS Dr. D'Furent will hold a customer appreciation event for a week from the day in commemoration of the sales of 100,000 brands of Vita A Cream, a brand representative product.

2019-10-11 00:05:08

Gajibap and Deok-gu grilled Hwangtaekguk

Gajibap and Deok-gu grilled Hwangtaekguk

In the tvN entertainment program `` Samsiseki Sanchon-pyeon, '' which was broadcast on the 4th, three members completed Gajibap and Deok-gui grilled with one meal of the past. I looked at it and it all looked delicious. ”Yeomjeongah fry the eggplants first in green onion oil and prepared them, then left them apart, without the soaked rice, and after a certain period of time, they made fried eggplant rice. Park So-dam's work while working on the charcoal black was completed, and eggplant rice, roasted duck, and Hwang tae-guk were completed. Yun Seah "delicious together, let's eat together," he was handing out Deokdeok to the staff next to. Na Yeong-seok PD, who tasted eggplant rice, admired, "This is so delicious."

2019-10-10 23:45:13

Kim Yang Kim posted on his Instagram today thank you to Kim Yang Singer Kim Yang Sonic Namyangju Bundang Gok Honey Honey

Kim Yang Kim posted on his Instagram today thank you to Kim Yang Singer Kim Yang Sonic Namyangju Bundang Gok Honey Honey

Singer Kim Yang revealed her selfie. On the 5th, Kim Yang wrote on his Instagram, "Today, Kim Yang. Singer Kim Yang. Voice. Namyangju. Bundang. Honey. Heart. . Kim Yang posted a picture with the words, "I love you. Today's schedule is close to Seoul. In the released photo, Kim Yang takes a selfie with her hands in the car.

2019-10-10 23:05:07

Limitedudu to stimulate early winter padding!

Limitedudu to stimulate early winter padding!

Limiterdudu, a children's clothing store, preorders. Limititdudu announced on the official social network service (SNS) that it will pre-order '3 premium raccoon padding' and 'Monkey duck down reversible 4 padding'. The products will be sold at 11 am and 8 pm that day. In addition, Limite Doodu will receive a monkey padding bag for every purchase of 150,000 won or more. Only one per ID is paid.

2019-10-10 22:45:11

BTS Jimin's Chinese fan club and one-to-one economic support for single parent families, including children living alone

BTS Jimin's Chinese fan club and one-to-one economic support for single parent families, including children living alone

BTS Jimin's Chinese fan club Jimin Bachina is giving a heartwarming impression that he provides one-on-one economic support for the underprivileged children and the elderly. Previously, Jimin Bachina celebrated Jimin's birthday, October 13, to announce the amazing scale and ingenious and meticulous projects that have never been experienced by any fandom anywhere in the world. Support is the 17th plan as part of the project. Jimin Bachina, through the official account, was born on October 13 when Jimin was born, so many precious lives were born all over the world, and they live in different places, but all are blessed on the same day. On October 13th, they gave financial support to a total of three people, the children and the elderly who were birthdays. Following the divorce of parents, the father who takes care of the sick grandparents and the 8-year-old child living in the countryside who are in charge of the family spend the cost of living for a semester, "I want to have a new suit and have fun in the classroom." The eight-year-old boy and his spouse who are in a difficult situation at home are sent to heaven first, and the 83-year-old elderly living alone in a sick body are supported for six months of living expenses. In this warm news, "Thank you for stepping up to the public interest, helping Jim to a difficult neighbor born on the same day." Impressive comments, such as "I think I'm admiring every time a birthday project is released. It's a great project that can be meaningful and commemorative. Jimin Bar is love."

2019-10-10 22:05:09