Jeon Hyun-moo, who revealed the behind-the-scenes of the pitch, hits the

Jeon Hyun-moo, who revealed the behind-the-scenes of the pitch, hits the "fairies"

Gongju-Buyeo-Iksan was listed as UNESCO World Heritage Site in 2015 as a historic area of ​​Baekje, Jeon Hyunmu-Solminseok-Yoo Byung-jae 'Fairy' and the special guest Park Chan-ho, and the Americas (Lovelys) are Songsan-ri tombs, Tomb of King Muryeong, and Jeonglimsaji 5 We explored the cultural heritages of Baekje, including the stone pagoda, and many other places in Buyeo. Among them, the greatest curiosity and gathering of the 'fairies' is National Treasure No. 287, Baekje Geumdong Hyang-ro, which is called the essence of Baekje culture. Jeon Hyun-moo, who revealed the behind-the-scenes of his ward, said he wants to be recognized by Park. He actually hit a professional player in a charity baseball game. “I'm not just a face,” he showed Park Chan-ho's video confidently. He visited the Baekje historical ruins district and shared various memories. Seol Min-seok said, “The appearance is very western, but when you see it, it looks like a chief. It's nice that local storytellers talk about history. ”

2019-10-10 14:05:07

'Dash' and go out to the best idol group!

'Dash' and go out to the best idol group!

On the 5th, JTBC's `` Any Brother '' appeared as transfer students Son Ho-young, Kim Tae-woo and Baek Ji-young as soon as Baek Ji-young, Son Ho-young and Kim Tae-woo were transferred. God reproduced 100% of dances such as 'Sad Salsa' and showed dances such as AI. Above all, g.o.d has accumulated his skills through entertainment programs as well as numerous concerts. Son Ho-young said, "Taewooman belonged to JYP and the rest belonged to another company." "We received much less than Taewoo." He was complained by Ho-woo (Son Ho-young and Kim Tae-woo) teams. This unfolded. Baek Ji-young sang 'Dash' to get Mapo tofu. 'Dash' received 93 points. Ho Woo (Son Ho-young, Kim Tae-woo) perfectly reproduced the solid `` Ten Thousand Years '' and received 92 points. They played live performances of g.o.d's dance songs as well as Sistar's Sheikh It.

2019-10-10 13:45:06

Why did Gavin James reply to the BTS Jimin Rolling Stone interview?

Why did Gavin James reply to the BTS Jimin Rolling Stone interview?

Interviews with leading American music magazines and group BTS were released, and the relationship between Jimin and Irish singer and composer Gavin James became a hot topic. "The first round of Grammy voting is in progress. The voting continues until October 10. In this Grammy 2020 preview, we give our competitors the experience and future of their last Grammy Awards, and two. I asked about the albums and singles to be awarded in March. " Jimin first talked about the night he went to Grammy and talked about his dream collaboration. Replied. This is not the first time Jimin has mentioned these two artists. Gavin James caused hot spots in the US real-time trends and melon real-time search queries, which ranked first and third in the United States in July and August, respectively, and Gavin James made several connections to Jimin through his social network service. It left a message and became a topic. LaBrins also quickly gained a prominent effect on the US and UK real-time trends. Gavin James immediately responded to Jimin's response to Rolling Stone, expressing her appreciation to Jimin, leaving her with a reply, "yo jimin lets write a tuuuune already ❤ thanks for the shoutout!" As a result, fans were interested in how they would develop in the future.

2019-10-10 13:05:06

Ato & O2 Birth Grants, Busy to Receive Various Benefits!

Ato & O2 Birth Grants, Busy to Receive Various Benefits!

ATO & O2, which is well known as a baby cosmetic in Soi Prefecture, prepared various events from 10:00 to midnight on October 10th (Thu). There are three events in total: 'Ato & O2 Birth Support Fund 10 Million Won', '9900 Won Time Special', and 'First Half Price Discount'. Atto & O2u (Ato & O2U), which is already preparing a customer-impressive service for mothers, provides baby creams, baby lotions, baby soothing gels, baby body washes, baby bottle detergents, and baby laundry detergents. It is gaining great popularity. At 10 am on 10th, Ato & O2 will be given a gift for 100 first-come-first-served mothers, each with 100,000 won, 10 million won in total, and four kinds of hands-on kits. How to participate is to add Ato & O2 to KakaoTalk Plus friends and take a maternity notebook to show the personal information and send it to the katok chat window along with Ato & O2 ID. The photo should be taken with the information specified on the event page. In addition, after being sold out in Market Curly in three hours, the event was held in Soi Hyun Instagram and sold out in one hour. This event can be participated in Naver by searching , and has prepared for both the expectant mother and the mother already. Prospective mothers can easily prepare for the event so that they can participate if they have a pregnant mother's notebook. The special price of 9,900 won is Soi-hyun's Wanpantem, which selects only the popular ATO and O2 products and will be held at the relay special price every two hours starting at 10 o'clock on October 10. Each product can be purchased on a first-come, first-served basis. The first half price special event is the first event for parenting moms who couldn't purchase because the price is expensive unlike other skin care brands. You can purchase Ato & O2's Oxygen Baby Skincare line, Oxygen Baby Skincare Line, and Premium Product Spoo Skincare Line, a Belgian hot spring water line. An ATO & O2 official said, "At this time of expectant mothers and mothers, we are already struggling for the expectant mother's day.

2019-10-10 12:45:08

Park Eun-ji of 'LA New House' Proud Honey Skin

Park Eun-ji of 'LA New House' Proud Honey Skin

Park Eun Ji boasted flawless skin. On the 7th, Park Eun-ji released a photo on his Instagram with the article, "This time I'm coming to Korea. The photograph shows Park Eun-ji in skin care. He boasted the honey skin with no blemishes and admired this view. Park Eun-ji is having a honeymoon in Los Angeles, USA.

2019-10-10 12:05:06

‘Kim Mi Yeon’ I wrote again

‘Kim Mi Yeon’ I wrote again

Gagwoman Kim Mi-yeon told the recent situation. On the 6th, Kim Mi-yeon wrote on his Instagram, "Thanks to the success of the jump rope 오전 this morning, 1000 people burned, but they are losing their self-control and are eating too late." Kim Mi-yeon posted a picture with the words, "Everything I want to eat and worry about taking a photo shoot. In the picture, Kim Mi-yeon is stretching her hair and relaxing clothes.

2019-10-10 11:45:14

"Radio Show" Professor Hosaka Yuji is in Japan ...

? At the KBS Cool FM `` Park Myung-soo's Radio Show, '' which aired on the 7th, Professor Yuji Hosaka appeared and talked about various things. He explored the relationship and history of Korea and Japan and continued his research as a director of Dokdo Research Institute at Sejong University. "There is no difference when comparing Japanese products to Korean products, and Korean products are much better." My honest idea is that I don't know why I use Japanese products. ”In addition, he recently went to a hotel with a swimming pool and a gym and began to exercise.“ I started swimming because I lacked exercise. Professor Yuji Hosaka said of his interest in the Korean Wave in Japan, “When the Yon-sama boom in 2004, the fans who liked Bae Yong-jun were women in their 40s and 50s. Favorite fans are the children of those who cried 'Yonsama'. "That's why 10% to 20% of my Japanese friends are Koreans."

2019-10-10 11:05:09

`Do you eat rice`? Kim Heung-guk visited Kim's soup restaurant as a guest?

`Do you eat rice`? Kim Heung-guk visited Kim's soup restaurant as a guest?

On the 7th, SBS PLUS 'Break Me?' Kim Heung-guk visited Kim Su-mi's Gukbap as a guest. Kim Soo-mi was not happy to see her face after a long time. When Kim Sumi asks, "Isn't innocence clear?" Kim Soo-mi looks at Kim Heung-guk and does not forget to give her sincere comfort and advice. Actor Kim Jung-min stopped by Guk-bap in acquaintance with Seo Hyo-rim. Kim Jung-mi, who ate beef soup with rice, said, “It's more delicious than I thought. I thought it would be thick but light. ” Seo Hyo-rim, who saw her close brother, said, “You seem to have gotten too early. It would have been hard when we were programming together, but I took care of it like my oldest sister. ”

2019-10-10 10:45:05

Did Baek Jong-won taste oysters and wine in New York?

Did Baek Jong-won taste oysters and wine in New York?

‘Street Fighter II’ New York was drawn on TVN entertainment 'Street Food Fighter 2', which was broadcast on the 6th. Baek Jong-won tasted oysters and wine in New York. Sprinkle the lemon into the oysters, taste it and say, "I'll laugh." It was sweet in oysters at the Blue Point he ate. If you like sweetness, Blue Point is recommended. Baek Jong-won, who had a breakfast in New York, went to eat bagels, saying, “I can't remember a New Yorker walking with a bagel in my hand.” I made a salmon bagel, but it is really chewy unlike normal bread. It should contain water, salt and barley malt, and it should have a higher gluten content than ordinary bread. Explained shiny and chewy. "Industrialization is going to go to dinner because you need to eat lunch quickly, it means lunch, which means lunch," he said. Baek Jong-won ordered Tony Burger in New York, USA. A hamburger, a lunch menu in New York, USA, explained that hamburger steaks from German immigrants were put into bread and the burgers started.

2019-10-10 10:05:08

I posted a picture with the phrase, 'Good night'.

I posted a picture with the phrase, 'Good night'.

Gong Hyo-jin and Hwang Jung-min showed off their strong acquaintance. On the 5th, Gong Hyojin said on his Instagram, “Our Jungmin oppa came. 챱 Steak Party. I'll have a good meal. ” Gong Hyo-jin, Hwang Jung-min, Kang Sky, and Son Dam-bi are taking pictures with a wide smile. Hwang Jung-min visited the filming site to support Gong Hyo-jin and Han Pot Rice family Kang Han-neul in the movie 'Chun-gun'.

2019-10-10 09:45:06

Seoul Store Fleece, your own store, sharing benefits, collection

Seoul Store Fleece, your own store, sharing benefits, collection

Seoul store fleece, your own store, you can share the benefits The Seoul Store Fleece was a quiz toss quiz. The Seoul Store Fleece fills in four blanks. To say the corner in the groove is to enter exactly what you say. Fleece promotions consist of 70% + 10% coupons. 10% coupon can be downloaded from the detail page. Seoul Store Fleece My Store is a unique service. My store is a concept that anyone can create their own store. You can easily invite friends with discount codes with your favorite items and styles. My Store can create a collection of your styles with the click of a Like button. You can share your collection with friends, and even share your benefits with them.

2019-10-10 09:05:15

'Please take care of the fridge' Who is the best handsome actor?

'Please take care of the fridge' Who is the best handsome actor?

Ojiho, who was proud to be a thigh wrestler, said that he also won Kang Ho-dong and Seo Jang-hoon. But I haven't lost it since. ”In the broadcast, MCs ask Ojiho, who has a modifier of“ walking statues, ”who is the best handsome actor that he admits. Oh Ji-ho selected Jung Woo-sung as the `` Won Tower, '' and then mentioned another junior, "It is similar to the image of actor Lee Byung-hun." "I wrote a dialect like this." "At that time, I didn't like to speak dialect." Oh Ji-ho said, "Please ask for the refrigerator." The team is completely different from 'Know your brother.' The curiosity is amplified when Ojiho, 'the strongest thigh king in the entertainment world' who defeated Kang Ho-dong, Seo Jang-hoon and Park Chan-ho, spread the thigh wrestling for the first time in the entertainment industry. It is noted that Kim Seong-ju suggested that Ojiho offered a 1:10 thigh wrestling match against the 10 teams 'Please ask for the refrigerator'.

2019-10-10 08:45:08

I've been to Soi-hyun, but the girls who became princesses left me writing

I've been to Soi-hyun, but the girls who became princesses left me writing

Actress So Hyun Lee's family members have released their outings. On the 6th, Soi-hyun posted an article on his Instagram, "I went to the raccoon house ~ ~ became a princess. Soi-hyun Ingyojin couple visited the amusement park with their two daughters. In particular, the image of her eldest daughter dressed in a study dress exudes loveliness.

2019-10-10 08:05:05

Talent Kim Jung-min, the pain that I had in his thirty years of age, is flying high again!

Talent Kim Jung-min, the pain that I had in his thirty years of age, is flying high again!

There is a growing interest in the talent Kim Jong-min, who had a courtroom with his ex-boyfriend. Kim Jung-min appeared as a guest in the SBS entertainment program 'Do you eat?' On this day, Kim Jung-min found actor Kim Soo-mi. Kim Jung-min confessed to a courtroom with his ex-boyfriend in 2017. Kim Jung-min said, "I was very desperate at the time." "He was harsher than he had prepared," he said. Kim Soo-mi, who heard that, said, “I had a great experience in your life. I know the end of the breakup, ”he said.“ Because I went through early, only good things left. ” Kim Jung-min said, “I'm so sorry for my mom, I looked back. I was so comforted and it seemed to me that I had to get up because something hard happened. ” Meanwhile, Kim Jung-min, who made his debut in the KBS 2TV drama `` Rounding Up '' in 2003, was active in various fields such as entertainment and drama, but was briefly suspended in the courtroom with his ex-boyfriend. At the time, Kim Jong-min claimed that his ex-boyfriend was angry at his breakup and threatened to expose his privacy and distribute the video in the media. He also said, "If you want to break up, give 100 million." Kim Jong-min responded by threatening and bullying after breaking up in 2013 and extorting 160 million won in cash and accused his ex-boyfriend of last year's suspicion of defamation and defamation. Both sides withdrew their mutual charges in May 2018 after over a year of court trials. Finished by being sentenced. Born in 1989 and 30 years old, Kim Jung-min dropped out of junior high school in Gwangju and passed the high school test in 2005. He entered the Department of Theater and Film at Suwon University, but dropped out. In 2003, he made his first debut as an advertising model. In 2003, he made his debut with the KBS Youth Growth Drama, Rounding. He is currently active in various fields such as acting, entertainment and MC.

2019-10-10 07:45:06

Kim Heung-guk's innocence, financially difficult, even after rain

Kim Heung-guk's innocence, financially difficult, even after rain

Kim Heung-guk's innocence was mentioned in SBS Plus rice eating. Kim Heung-guk's innocence was mentioned in a nice face corner after two years. Kim Heung-kuk appeared ha ha ha while eating a meal with a nice face. Kim Heung-kuk chose to eat as a menu. Despite Kim's innocence, he confessed that it was difficult to meet people. About Kim Heung-ku, Kim Sumi shot a direct hit. Regardless of innocence, the family trials came first, Kim said. Kim Heung-guk, his late daughter, also confessed that it was hard because he could not go to school. Innocence was the conclusion, but eight months passed. It's been two years since I stopped the activity, Kim said that after the rain, the ground hardens.

2019-10-10 07:05:05