Mugwort tea, you can do this ... Turn off the light and hear the condensed milk

Mugwort tea, you can do this ... Turn off the light and hear the condensed milk

Eyes are gathering in mugwort blood tea recipe. In the previous broadcast, we talked about recipes of mugwort blood tea. The ingredients of mugwort blood tea are Angelica, cinnamon, dried ginger, honey, dried mugwort and water. First, add dried wormwood, donkeys, dried ginger, and cinnamon to the soup pack. Boil some water in the pan, turn off the heat and let the pack pack for about 3 minutes. At this time, the reason for turning off the fire is known to protect the ingredients. Mugwort in wormwood blood tea recipe keeps blood clear by removing toxins from the blood. Dried ginger then expands blood vessels, helping to circulate blood and removing toxins from the blood. Cinnamon is said to remove the chills that make toxins and keep you warm. Honey also has the effect of promoting digestion and enhancing liver detoxification. You can use the pack afterwards when you have a foot bath or half body bath. Mugwort serum tea has a warm nature in oriental medicine because of the constitution or disease with a lot of fever, people with high fever, especially if you are allergic to the main ingredients need attention.

2019-10-08 17:05:08

Oji GO audience rating, 5 weeks consecutive overwhelming tour

Oji GO audience rating, 5 weeks consecutive overwhelming tour

MBN entertainment 'Oji GO' audience ratings are eye-catching because they are overwhelming the TVN entertainment 'The Salty Natour' for five consecutive weeks. 'Oji GO' started with 2.3% of the first broadcast rating on September 9, followed by 2.0% 2 times, 3 times 2.2%, 4 times 3.3% and 3.0% 5 times on October 7 (TNMS, paid subscription). On the other hand, 'The Salty Natour' recorded a 1.5% viewership rating on September 9, and was pushed to Oji GO, which started its first broadcast on the same day, followed by 1.5%, 1.3%, 1.6%, and 1.9% of the subsequent viewership. He's been pushed by 'Oji GO' for five weeks, recording a percentage. `` The Salty Tour '' started its first broadcast on November 25, 2017 and broadcast 95 times on that day. According to TNMS viewer data, the entertainment program at the same time, but 'Oji GO' is the most watched by women in their 50s, and 'The Salty Natour' is the most watched by women in their 30s. On October 7, female viewers in their 50s who watched ‘Oji GO’ most frequently were 3.6%, while females in their 30s who watched ‘the salty tours’ were 2.2%. (End)

2019-10-08 16:45:09

I posted a black and white video with the phrase love ya

I posted a black and white video with the phrase love ya

Lee Jun Ki posted a black and white video on his Instagram with the phrase "film love ya". In the video, Lee Jun-ki in uniform winked at the camera. Lee Jun-ki was also smiling brightly. Fans who saw the video commented "I miss you", "Real handsome", "Visual saving country".

2019-10-08 16:05:04

Han Seo Hee Jung is still hot potato…

Han Seo Hee Jung is still hot potato…

Confusing words on Instagram, which stimulates the curiosity of the masses! Jung Da-eun (25) and Han Seo-hee (24) heat up the Internet all day on Sunday, followed by the Internet until Tuesday. Jung Dae-eun, who appeared on the cable channel comedy TV 'Ulzzang Era 7', raised her hand next to the gearbox of the car and was at the center of the first suspicion. There was a woman pinching the ball. In addition, a photo showing the back of a woman watching the night view together was claimed that the other side was Han Seo-hee. Singer trainee Han Seo-hee also appeared Jung Da-eun in the post. In the post, Jung Da-eun holds a shoelace or a long cigarette like Haiphong. In this regard, Han Seo-hee is known to deny the relationship between the two, but it is too sweet to say that the results are attracting attention. The netizens are suspicious of whether they are devoted to each other with the photos in their posts. Some netizens continue to raise doubts about whether something is between the two as they ask for a lumpstar. Han Seo-hee said on Instagram live broadcast "It's been a while longer than you think." "Come cosplay what's up," commented, Han Seo-hee said, "It's not even fun. The public." Jeong daeun acknowledged that the relationship "wink wink when dating, wink twice, and blinked twice because of blinking eyes." Jung posted a picture of a woman holding hands on Instagram on the 25th of last month. The same-sex devotees rang by tagging Seo Seo-hee's SNS account. Han Seo-hee said, "Jungda is acquaintance with her sister, but not dating at all," he said. "I have a boyfriend who is dating for five months now. But I posted an inquisitive position on Instagram saying, "What's good. Anyway, I've admitted. . Han Seo-hee was sentenced to four years of probation for three years in jail on charges of purchasing 90g of hemp four times and smoking seven times with the top of the group Big Bang in June 2017. Later in an interview with K STAR, "It was (the top) to recommend (marijuana) at the beginning. I never asked you forcibly." Han So-hee said, "E-cigarettes were not owned by me." Han Seo-hee also said, "I have nothing to compare with him, so I tried to pass it on to me. I think it's better to skip it because there are a lot of injustices but people who don't believe will not believe it," he said. "I admit my sin. I confessed. Han Seo-hee, an aspiring singer from MBC's `` Star Audition-Great Birth Season 3 '' (hereinafter referred to as `` Wittan 3 ''), which aired from 2012 to 2013, has been on the rise as the number one real-time search term on major portal sites after the incident. Han Seo-hee, who gathered a topic in the form of a song Ji Hyo at the time of the broadcast, said in a broadcast interview about the reason for appearing in the program. At the time of the program, Han Seo-hee caught the judges' eyes with a powerful dance in line with Rihanna's' S.O.S. ' Han Seo-hee, however, unfortunately drank out when he picked out three teams to go live. Jung is known to be a performer on the cable channel comedy TV `` Ulzzang Era 7 '' which aired in 2012. At the time, it appeared in a handsome style and attracted viewers' attention.

2019-10-08 15:45:21

Have you submitted a bloody knife?

Have you submitted a bloody knife?

'Running Inspector' Bae Hong-tae faced the unresolved case he was in charge of during the prosecutor's day. Bae Hong-tae, a prosecutor for the murder case where her husband was the only suspect, presented a knife with fingerprints and blood at the trial. Carl, who did not receive a voluntary submission, was found to have been illegitimately collected without due process and was excluded from the evidence. If you do not find new evidence within a week, you have to release the suspect innocent. Bae Hong-tae started searching for evidence. The site I visited with my fellow prosecutors found traces of third parties, but did not find any key evidence to catch the culprit. Bae Hong-tae realized that he was wrong as he approached the truth of the incident. He sought Han Yunseo to get advice on answers that were rarely solved. Han Yoon-seo gave a glimpse of the fact that the correct way to correct the error was to admit it. Bae Hong-tae vowed to find the true criminal and to clarify her husband's innocence. On June 3, the six-time running investigator depicts Bae Hong-tae, who investigates an incident that he investigated as a prosecutor before being issued by the Commission. Regained the instinct of the prosecutor who was full of enthusiasm and willingness, he dug up a case that I could not finish in the past. Han Yoon-seo and Bae Hong-tae, who visited the site for different purposes, met in front of an apartment. Han Yoon-seo visited the apartment to meet Park Ki-soo and Bae Hong-tae, who visited the scene to find evidence of past murders. It was ironically the same person they were looking for. Park Ki-soo committed a crime while the player was arguing with his wife and leaving the house. Han Yoon-seo and Bae Hong-tae, who found the truth of the two incidents, made a base to catch Park Ki-soo to attend the Great Investigation. By comparing the blood and DNA collected from his sweat, he proved that Jin-Bum was Park Ki-Soo. Han Yun-seo judged that he had violated due process in the arrest process and recommended disciplinary punishment. The two ciders who corrected their mistakes and carried out a fair investigation provided a delight. The running investigator keenly pointed to the fact that the proceedings could make the criminal innocent. Calling human rights “flowers in the gutter” has a heavy topic on human rights dilemma. Bae Hong-tae's realistic worries facing her mistake raised her consensus. Han Yun-seo's answer was clear in his mixed question: “Have you been wrong while investigating?” Acknowledge a mistake, reinvestigate and report back. In the advice of Han Yun-seo, "The best way to admit a wrong is to prove innocence," Bae Hong-tae decided not to be an embarrassed prosecutor rather than an unreasonable conviction. Bae Hong-tae's sincerity and change made him look forward to his future work as a prosecutor or human rights inspector. He is well-received with various actors and breathing in every episode, and the more expressive and expressive lines of emotions are drawn, the deeper and more delicate lines of emotions are shown, increasing viewers' expectations.

2019-10-08 15:05:03

Jung PD is so popular that he actually met

Jung PD is so popular that he actually met

SBS ‘Ingiyoyo’ announced on the 4th that Monsta X Minhyuk, NCT Representation, and April Neal will join the new fixed MC from the 20th. Chung said, “In fact, I was surprised at how beautiful the visual combination was. The more I talked, the more attractive and innocent I felt, and I fell in love. ” Expected high expectations. “Thanks to Mingyu and actress Shin Eun-su of Seventeen who worked as an MC for a long time, I was able to be loved by the broadcast.”

2019-10-08 14:45:04

Jung Se-wooun is a ballad that goes well with autumn.

Jung Se-wooun is a ballad that goes well with autumn.

Weirs has received a hot reaction by appearing on the cable channel Mnet 'M Countdown', which aired on the afternoon of the 3rd afternoon, for the first time on the stage of the title song 'LIT' of the new mini album 'FLY WITH US'. Jung Se-woon caught the eyes and ears of music fans perfectly with the ballad that goes with autumn. Jung Se-wooun appeared on a beautiful stage wearing a neat white suit. The lyrical melodic appealing vocals dramatically express the pain of parting, and the beautiful lyrics double the mood of the song. Moreover, based on his unique singing ability, Jeong Se-woon attracted viewers by snipering autumn emotions properly. Like this, One Earth made a strong impression by transforming it into a 'hip hip band' that combines tradition and modernity.

2019-10-08 14:05:05

Dobong-gu Youth Baseball Team wins national championship

Dobong-gu Youth Baseball Team wins national championship

Sunchang River Cheonsan Cup National Youth Baseball Tournament The main league youth league (U-13) was held at the 3rd Sunchang River Cheonsan Cup National Youth Baseball Competition, the largest youth baseball festival in the province, where the Bong-gu Youth Baseball Team (director Kim Jong-jin) ended on the 7th. In the Blue Dragon, he won the first victory after only nine finals and became the strongest player in youth baseball. Sponsored by the Korean Youth Baseball Federation (Chairman Lee Sang-geun) and sponsored by Jeollabuk-do and Sunchang-gun, this tournament was created to expand the base of youth baseball and revitalize the regional economy. He fought at 10 stadiums including Sunchang Paldeok Baseball Stadium every day. The tournament was held in group stages and final tournaments, with 2,000 teams of 115 teams from all over the country participating in the Spurs League (U-9), Dream Tree League (U-11), Youth League (U13), Junior League (U-). Up to six league championship cups have been exciting. The Seoul Dobong-Gu Youth Baseball Team (director Kim Jong-jin), who won the championship, made a difficult start by beating Daejeon Seo-gu Youth Baseball Team (director Yon-Kyung Hum) 5-5 in the first match of the youth league blue dragon qualifier. In the second game, the Ilsan Giants Youth Baseball Team (directed by Lee Byung-yong) was defeated 7-2 by the Seoul Nowon-gu Youth Baseball Team (director Jung Woo-yang) in the final match, but advanced to the first place with 2 wins and 1 loss. In the quarterfinals, they defeated Seoul's Eunpyeong-gu EG Youth Baseball Team (directed by Lee Ji-ho) 6-6, and defeated Kang Ho Incheon Namdong-gu Youth Baseball Team (directed by Hwang Tae-woo) 8-0 in the quarterfinals in July. In the one-to-one situation with the baseball team (Jeong Sang-hyuk), he won the rainy season and won the joint championship. The Best Players Awards include Sprout League Choi Sihoo (Chungnam Asan Youth Baseball Team), Dream Tree League Blue Dragon Kim Yu-chan (Gyeonggi Kimpo City Youth Baseball Team), Dream Tree League Hoho Tae-woong (Gyeonggi Kimpo City New Town Youth Baseball Team), Youth League Blue Dragon Lee Jae-Jun (Seoul Dobong-gu) (Jeju Paju Youth Baseball Team), Youth League Backhoe Oh Jun-seo (Incheon Gyeyang-gu Youth Baseball Team), Junior League Kim Min-ki (Seoul Seongbuk-gu Youth Baseball Team) The director awards: Sprout League Hwang Min-ho (Chungnam Asan Youth Baseball Team), Dream Tree League Blue Dragon Wonhyunmuk (Gyeonggi Gimpo Youth Baseball Team), Dream Tree League Baek Dong-ju (Jeonbuk Jeonju Youth Baseball Team), Youth League Blue Dragon Kim Jong-jin (Seoul Dobong-gu Youth Baseball Team) Baseball team), Youth League Baek Ho Kang Dae-jin (Incheon Gyeyang-gu Youth Baseball Team) and Junior League Hwang Yun-je (Seoul Seongbuk-gu Youth Baseball Team) were awarded. Kim Jong-jin of Seoul's Dobong-gu Youth Baseball Team, who won the strongest league youth league championship, said, “In his sixth year, he won his first ninth title in the finals only. I am so impressed when I joined the Prime Minister and SK Wyverns. I think it's because he won the main league. Thank you very much for our players who enjoyed playing baseball throughout the tournament. Lee Jae-joon (Seoul Dobong-gu Youth Baseball Team), who was honored as the best player (MVP), said, “I wanted to win the youth league blue dragon, which I haven't had before, so I'm so happy and I am playing shortstop. I want to be a great player like LG Twins Oh Ji-hwan. ” Lee Sang-geun, chairman of the Korea Youth Baseball Federation, who successfully finished the competition, said, “The tournament was held in commemoration of the opening of a new baseball stadium with good facilities. It seems to be taking place as a cultural festival. I would like to thank Hwang Sook-ju, Sunchang-gun, who has contributed greatly to the development of baseball, including the completion of the official baseball field, and contributed to vitalizing the local economy. ” The tournament consisted of six leagues and the final result was as follows: △ Supper League (U-9) Championship-Asan City Youth Baseball Team (Director Hwang Min-ho), Runner-up-Jeonbuk Jeonju Youth Baseball Team (Director Park Dong-ju) △ Dream Tree League (U-11) Blue Dragon Championship-Gyeonggi Gimpo Youth Baseball Team (Won Hyun Muk), Runner-up-Gyeonggi Namyangju Yanol Youth Baseball Team (Director Kwon Oh Hyun) △ Dream Tree League (U-11) White Tiger Championship – Gyeonggi Kimpo City New Town Youth Baseball Team (Won Hyun Mook), Runner-up – Jeonbuk Jeonju Youth Baseball Team (Director Park Dong-ju) △ Youth League (U-13) Blue Dragon Co-winner – Seoul Dobong-gu Youth Baseball Team (Director Kim Jong-jin), Gyeonggi Paju City Youth Baseball Team (Director Chung Sang-hyuk) △ Youth League (U-13) Baekho Championship – Incheon Gyeyang Youth Baseball Team (Director Kang Dae-jin), Runner-up – Sejong Angels Youth Baseball Team (Director Jang Jae-hyuk) △ Junior League (U-15) Championship – Seongbuk-gu Youth Baseball Team (Director Hwang Yoon-je) Runner-up – Sejong Angels Youth Baseball Team (Director Jang Jae-hyuk)

2019-10-08 13:45:04

Have you caught the eyes and ears of fans perfectly?

Have you caught the eyes and ears of fans perfectly?

'M Countdown' Weirs has received a hot response by appearing on the cable channel Mnet 'M Countdown', which aired on the afternoon of the afternoon of the 3rd, for the first time on the stage of the title song 'LIT' of the new mini album 'FLY WITH US'. With the ballad that suits autumn, the music captivates the eyes and ears of music fans perfectly.Jung Se-woon, who has appeared on a beautiful stage in a neat white suit, started singing with a distinctive soft yet soft voice to show off his emotional appeal. The lyrical melodic appealing vocals dramatically express the pain of parting, and the beautiful lyrics double the mood of the song. Moreover, based on his unique singing ability, Jeong Se-woon snipered viewers with his sensibility of autumn, and as such, Weirs made a strong impression by transforming it into a `` hip band, '' combining tradition and modernity.

2019-10-08 13:05:06

Won 10,000 won, Park Seo-joon is Yeo Jung-ah

Won 10,000 won, Park Seo-joon is Yeo Jung-ah

In the tvN entertainment program 'Samsi Three Kisanchon', which was broadcast on the 4th, three members completed Gajibap and Deokdeok with one meal. Park Seo-jun has brought pasta ingredients directly for Yeom Jung-ah, Yoon Se-ah and Park So-dam. Park Seo-jun said, "I have been thinking a lot. What role should I play. Who should not be. I thought I had a corn daughter. The members shook their microphones on their backs for a delicious meal and smiled. Yun Seah "delicious together, let's eat together," he was handing out Deokdeok grilled to the staff next to him. Na Yeong-seok PD, who tasted eggplant rice, admired, "This is so delicious." Park Seojun replied, "I can't do it."

2019-10-08 12:45:04

‘* Never give you up ...’ Zara Larson reveals recent updates on Instagram

‘* Never give you up ...’ Zara Larson reveals recent updates on Instagram

Zara Larson informed his fans about his recent situation. Zara Larson released the latest news on Instagram on the 5th of the day with a picture of "* never give you up plays in the backgrund *". In the meantime, Zara Larson has always made her fans public on Instagram.

2019-10-08 12:05:03

Korean fighting genius challenges the championship Grand Prix

Korean fighting genius challenges the championship Grand Prix

It's less than five months since Christian Lee, 21, said, "The ONE Championship title is just the beginning of my career." At the age of 17, he won the UWW World Championship MVP. The first championship will be held on the 13th at the Tokyo Flag Hall in Japan. Christian Lee (Lee Sung-ryong) is competing against the top of the Lightweight Grand Prix with the psychedelic Arslanaliev (25, Turkey). Christian Lee won the second round punch TKO on 17 May against Japan's first full-fledged title title, Shino Aoki (36), in the first championship lightweight title. As champions, you will have to wait for the title match against the Grand Prix winners, but they will also play in the finals. Arslaneliev was scheduled to play a final match against the former championship Lightweight Tournament against former UFC champion Eddie Alvarez (35, USA). Christian Lee joined the Grand Prix Final as Alvarez's ankle injury. Christian Lee is an American citizen living in Hawaii, born from a Chinese-Singapore father and a Korean mother. In 2015, Christian Lee participated in the Wrestling World Championship and won the gold medal in the Submission Grappling and Pancratium events, which were then recognized by the International Wrestling Federation. Christian Lee has just played 15 official games of mixed martial arts in his early 20s with 12 wins and 3 losses in one championship. Featherweight title fights in 2018 were regretted with a decision of 1-2, but growth is still steep, with a lighter league in one year. Arslaneliev lost seven wins and one loss in the first championship, but this is the first time in a title match or tournament final. Jiu-Jitsu is a black belt and an all-weather fighter based on his career as a champion in four Eastern European countries. If you win the Lightweight Grand Prix, you will qualify for the first championship title fight. If Arslaneliev beat Christian Lee, he will challenge the championship lightweight champion Christian Lee as a Grand Prix winner. Thus, when Arslaneliev reaches the summit of the Lightweight Grand Prix, there will be a rematch with Christian Lee if there is no surprise. Of course, if Christian Lee wins the tournament, the title defense opponent will have to come back.

2019-10-08 11:45:04

Modern family, double-digit weight?

Modern family, double-digit weight?

Park Soo-ji was diagnosed with malignant hypertension and infertility at a family health checkup with Mina-Ru Philippe and decided on a diet. With the goal of “I want to meet Lee Soo-Geun when I enter the double-digit weight,” I lost nearly 20kg. With the recent stagnation, the 'red light' is on to meet the diet goal. Mina, "Brother (Pak Ji-ji) should also have a two-year-old now, do not you have to take care of the body," he said. Park Soo-ji sheds her tears and relieves her mental stress. “I met some of my husband's senior couples (who are working as weekend couples), all of whom were full-term. I'm so envious that my body looks like this and I'm upset because nothing happens. ” "I want to have one daughter, one son, two children," he said again. The production team said, “Park Soo Ji has been losing weight badly by writing a daily diet diary for the past two months. Recently, a stagnant period has arrived, and Pilmina and her couple prepare a surprise for their hard work. I hope that Park Soo-ji will be able to overcome her stagnation and regain her health, thanks to the gifts of her and her husband.

2019-10-08 11:05:04

Kim Seulgi in Kim Seulgi stands with a flower basket

Kim Seulgi in Kim Seulgi stands with a flower basket

Sun actor Kim Seulgi posted a photo on his Instagram with the words "Thank you." Kim Seulgi stands in the photo with a basket of flowers. Kim Seulgi appeared in the MBC drama `` Hazardous Humans '' scheduled to air in November.

2019-10-08 10:45:04

Currently it aired up to 3 episodes and played the script ???

Currently it aired up to 3 episodes and played the script ???

'Melt me' Ji Chang-wook and Executive Hee Hee are currently appearing on the TVN Saturday and Sunday 9 pm drama “Mel Me Me.” Melt Me is a heartbreaking story that a man and a woman who participated in a 24-hour frozen human project wake up 20 years later due to a mysterious plot. Currently, he has aired up to 3 episodes, and the writer of the writer, Mi-Kyung Paik, has written the miracles we met and her classy lady. I bought it, ”he said.“ I also give you a tumbler. ” The first labor was 'gathering salt'. It's a way to push straight out of the pushpin. It's hard to push the leek with more salt as you go forward, so the amount needs to be adjusted. Ji Chang-wook, who had been working for a while, said, “How does salt look like this? It's really amazing. ”Yoo Jae-seok and Lee Sang-hee told Ji Chang-wook that they resemble the actor 'Gosoo', and they praised their mouths. Executive executives praised Ji Chang-wook's fashion sense that today's wear was accidentally worn by saying, “Good looking kids can do anything right.” After some work, the brine is said to return to the bar.

2019-10-08 10:05:04