Giants and Their Remember in “My Country” History

Giants and Their Remember in “My Country” History

Kim Seol-hyun played the role of a full-fledged Han Hee-jae, who expressed her own voice through the wall book despite being a woman because she was disillusioned by the redness of Goryeo in JTBC's gold drama 'My Country'. 'My country' is an artwork that explodes the desire for power and protection by aiming the sword at each other's 'my country' as the beliefs of the Joseon Dynasty. 'My country', which was broadcasted for the first time on the 4th, drew intense attention from the beginning, attracting viewers' attention. The giants remembered by history and the lives of three men, Seo Hwi, Nam Sun-ho and Han Hee-jae (Kim Seol-hyun), who had to walk their way behind them, inevitably became intricate and nervous. Kim Jin-won's refined direction and dense script by Chae Seung-dae created intense energy from the first episode. Yang Se-jong led the drama's dynamics with the variation of beautiful emotions, Woo Do-hwan who showed his color clearly with an excellent acting transformation, and Kim Seol-hyun, Kim Young-chul, Kim Young-chul, Jang Young-nam, who brought the character of Han Hee-jae with a pulpit face. Their presence in synonymous with the embarrassment of synergy increased the perfection. Han Hee-jae expressed the warm feelings of understanding and comforting Hui (Yang Se-jong) and the wounded preferences (Udo-hwan) who were locked up in a social position. Han Hee-jae is a representative of the people's position in corrupt considerations, and she is receiving a lot of support from the viewers by showing her self-determining self-determination as well as the process of overcoming the crisis.

2019-10-08 02:05:05

Burningsun police chief grabs charges in reinforcement investigation, opens warrant

Burningsun police chief grabs charges in reinforcement investigation, opens warrant

Burning Sun was charged with the warrant. The prosecution requested a warrant of arrest for the so-called police chief, the so-called police chief. Burning Warden, the warrant of the police chief, is an extraordinary concern. The Burnman's warrant is alleged under the Special Law, including allegations of abuse and abuse. Burningsun's warrant warrants the prosecution's investigation into additional charges. According to KBS, the prosecution said, "We received tens of millions of won worth of unlisted shares in exchange for police investigation." The court will open a warrant and decide whether to be arrested for a burning warrant.

2019-10-08 01:45:05

The night after the accidental accident of kiss ...

The night after the accidental accident of kiss ...

Chosun Hundam Workshop On July 1, JTBC's Chosun Hondam Workshop, Flower Padang, depicts Ma-hun (Kim Min-jae) who fell asleep with a dog shit (Gong Seung-yeon). Ma-hun (Kim Min-jae) and Gadung discovered the drowning of Ahn. The mackerel, who was rushing to the end, asked Mahun where he sold the arrowhead that was pulled out of the top, but he was caught by the guns and told the dog dog that his brother was dirty and could not find his brother. Gaddung, who could not easily ignore the words of Tak Tsok, refused Lee Hyung-kyu's request to deliver lead to Choi Ji-young (Lee Yeon-du). In fact, I wanted to do it, but I was worried that "What if everyone became unhappy because of me?" Was the worries. Mahun was encouraging again. He pretended to give something to the hand of a dog shit and comforted himself in his own way. The dog shit remembered last night's kiss, so it became awkward, but the joke mixed up Mahun and gave him courage. Even though the debt was secured, Ji-young suddenly said that he would not marry, as dogs feared that "it would be so easy." It was because he couldn't fit the list of Hyung-gyu's mother (Suh Kyung-hwa) who had been willing to put down the wedding. Because his hard to break up. Mahun comforted dog shit to the dog shit hesitating in front of the flower pad late at night. Mahun said, "I'm a very lucky person. Open your hands and take it with you. I'll give you all this luckier. I'll give you your sack." The dog shit was only grateful for Mahun's remarks, and he soon grabbed him saying, "Take everything you have here." Soon after, the two of them remembered their first kiss the day before, and Mahun was amazed, "You are really awake." The dog shit escaped ashamed, and began to make a futon kick, saying, "I pretended you didn't know it." When he was trapped in the vineyard, he threatened his life. As Ma Bong-deok (Park Ho-san) 's Suha-hyun (definition) used his hand in advance, the truth that Suk-t'okk knew fell into the labyrinth. In addition to the iron, I could not miss the story of Isu and Jihwa. Ma Bong-duk, who didn't like Isu's involvement in the affairs, tried to find out every single day of Isu by using Jang-gwan (Hahoejeong). Left it. In addition, by chance, he found an errand in the Unjong family who ran errands by Ko Young-soo (Park Ji-hoon) and began to sprout doubts, predicting more unpredictable development.

2019-10-08 01:05:06

Able to Prevent Diseases with Cervical Cancer Causes

Able to Prevent Diseases with Cervical Cancer Causes

Cervical cancer treatment methods include surgery, radiation therapy, chemotherapy. These therapies are chosen based on the extent of cancer, or "stage." Along with the staging, the size and age of the cancer, the general condition, and whether you want to give birth in the future will be determined. It is a cancer that often occurs in women along with breast cancer. In order to live healthy, you need to take care of your body and mind by eating, exercising, and relieving your own stress. It is also helpful to get a vaccination that will prevent the disease. Human papillomavirus helps to prevent cervical cancer, and the country now provides free vaccinations to 12-year-old female adolescents. The most important thing in prevention is to find and treat precancerous lesions before they become cancer. According to the National Cancer Screening Recommendation, women over 20 years old are recommended to have cervical cytology every three years. Based on the National Cancer Screening Recommendation, the National Cancer Screening Program, which conducts cervical cytology every two years, is conducted free of charge. You can also talk to your doctor and choose your regular screening method based on your age, risk factors, and health conditions. It takes about 7 years from the previous stage of cervical dysplasia to cervical epithelial cancer and about 14 years from the epithelial cancer to microinvasive cancer. In the case of microinvasive cancer, the progression rate is fast, and it takes about three years for the cancer to be seen with the naked eye. This is a cancer that can be prevented because early diagnosis is possible because of the relatively long time to go through the cancer stage, and it can be cured if treated early. Cervical cancer is prevented by vaccination. The vaccine is largely HPV. Korea has been vaccinating free for 13-year-olds since June 20, 2016. In the United States, Canada and Australia, boys are given free vaccinations. Cervical cancer vaccines can also be given in obstetrics, internal medicine, and dermatology and are given over 6 months. Cervical cancer can be prevented up to 96.7% by vaccination. The best age for vaccination is 15 to 17 years old, and if missed, it is known that vaccination before 26 years can be effective.

2019-10-08 00:45:06

Season of the sun, the idea of ​​upside down

Season of the sun, the idea of ​​upside down

The seasons of the sun, the tactics of overturning, In the KBS Sun season, Oh Chang-seok bears brotherhood with Kim Na-unga. Choi is proud to share his brotherly love over bloody strategic relationships. Choi Sung-jae ridiculed the years of cosplay by saying that he did not qualify as a royal family. Choi Jung-woo detects that his crime is caught and enters the elimination process. Jung Han-yong implements plans to remove hyenas one by one. Jung Han-yong keeps his promise to make Oh Chang-suk as king of beasts. Jung Han-yong monitors every single struggle while eavesdropping on Choi's work. Kim Na-eun draws his daughter-in-law and criticizes Lee Sang-suk, saying that Oh's situation is more creepy than a horror movie. Kim Na-eun complains about whether it is a psychopath or not. Choi Sung-jae, who was driven to the corner, devises Oh Chang-suk to overturn his sin. Jung Han-yong, on the other hand, fails to remove the hyena. In awe, Choi Jung-woo realizes that Shamcho is in trouble.

2019-10-08 00:05:06

North Korean fishing boat crash, near Yamato, hull

North Korean fishing boat crash, near Yamato, hull

North Korean fishing vessel crash is shocking. More than 20 North Korean sailors fell into the sea due to a crash on a North Korean fishing vessel. The North Korean fishing clash broke out near the sea called Yamato Teguchi at around 9:05 am. The site of the crash of the Japanese fishing vessel on the North Korean fishing boat is known as the squid fishing ground in Ishikawa Prefecture. The Japanese media reported that a collision with a North Korean fishing vessel was caused by the hulls of both sides in the process of deporting the EEZ. The Great Red Riding Hood is famous for the Squid War in Korea, China and Japan. The collapse of the North Korean fishing crackdown on the North Korean fishing boat is 236m in the shallowest part and is the best fishing ground in the East Sea.

2019-10-07 23:45:10

Looking at the recent status of Lee Bae's SNS…

Looking at the recent status of Lee Bae's SNS…

'Today's YouTube uploads all the process ...' Lee Bae revealed his recent situation on his SNS. “I'll show you the entire process of uploading YouTube today. . I uploaded a picture with the words "." Fans who saw the public photos left comments such as "How about catching one day?", "Wooh's wonderful", "I'm good at winning Chanel!", "I'll see", "Sabae Onni makeup restaurant" did.

2019-10-07 23:05:08

Han Hyun-min and his friend

Han Hyun-min and his friend

MBC Everyone entertainment program 'Korean Foreigners' aired on the evening of 2nd, was featured as 'All-around Entertainer', and the broadcasters Hyun Young, actor Lee Sun-jin, and singer Kwon Hyun-bin, the prince of Congo, Jonathan, were the guest. Is it not? " Jonathan said, "Are you here in Korea?" "I'm paid for a grade, so I'm just my grade." Hyun Young said, "Navigation aids." After revealing his past participation in navigation in his voice, "I'm very friendly. I went to the approaching concept: "Slow down", "Brother! If it's not, I've slowed it down. '

2019-10-07 22:45:08

I was asked if there was a person who would like to commend

I was asked if there was a person who would like to commend

Singer Baek Ji-young mentioned her husband Jeong Seok-won. On the 2nd, JTBC `` Hankigi Show '', Baek Ji-young succeeded in the challenge of Kang Ho-dong and Gwangjin-gu, Seoul. Baek Ji-young was asked at the end of the broadcast, "Who do you want to praise?" However, Baek Ji-young soon said, "My husband made a big mistake last year. So I'm off from work.

2019-10-07 22:05:09

Jung Chan-sung, Learn the Incarnation of Fighting Spirit, Choi Su-

Jung Chan-sung, Learn the Incarnation of Fighting Spirit, Choi Su-"It hurts so much"

Jung Chan-sung, learn a number of incarnations of determination, the best "Too sick" In the SBS deacons, a room of realistic zombies unfolded. What you need to learn was the skills of Chan. You will learn martial arts from Jeong Chan-sung, nicknamed Korean Zombie. Yang Se-hyung said that he died when he met Chung Chan. Lee Seung-gi and other members also stepped back. Zombie heaven is said to be packed with spontaneous zombies. Survive this zombie lair. He also mentioned that he was flying while talking about Drama Bond. Yook Sung-jae looked tired after the punching bag. Korean zombie Jung Chan-sung made a surprising expression about Yang Se-hyung. Yang Se-hyung said Lee Sang-yun can win. The deacon's best was Yang. Lee also pointed out that the fist was in a position where he could not hit. There was no member who couldn't fall down on Chung Chan-sung's low kick. Only Dennis Kang's brother and actor Julien Kang endured Chung Chan-sung's low kick.

2019-10-07 21:45:07

'Old Miss Diary' together drama OST song…

'Old Miss Diary' together drama OST song…

? On February 2, STX Ryanheart announced that "Jihyunwoo recently signed an exclusive contract with us." Ji Hyun-woo debuted as a KBS 20th talent talent in 2003. In the men's protagonist, he was recognized for his solid performance. In addition, he participated in the drama OST song and did not miss music activities as a member of the group The Nuts. Recently, he appeared in MBC weekend drama `` I Love You When I'm Soul '', which ended in April. Followed. Actor Ji Hyun-woo also said, “As it is a new start with STX Ryan Heart, we look forward to more diverse works and various attempts in the future. I will show you a better look and variety. Thank you. ”

2019-10-07 21:05:08

How to get J-Day, Jeju Air International Fare Discount Coupon for Hangeul Day?

How to get J-Day, Jeju Air International Fare Discount Coupon for Hangeul Day?

Jeju Airlines' 'Hangul Day's' J-Day' was made by Tos' Lucky Quiz. On the 7th, Toss has a good luck quiz and will receive a +1 beer event when paying for Ramen with Hana Card on board the flight from Incheon to Guam / □□□. Where will the Incheon-Guam and Incheon- □□□ lines present +1 beers? ' Hint can be found by searching 'Jay Day for Hangul Day' on Naver. The answer is Saipan. The quiz contents are 'Jeju Airlines offers a variety of membership benefits to celebrate the Hangeul Day in October. There will be a two-day discount promotion from October 16 to October 18. If the promotion time is written in Korean instead of numbers, it is □□□□ time. ' The correct answer for this lucky quiz is 'forty eight'. Lucky Quiz is a feature that allows Toss users to place their own money as a prize, make a quiz, and win a prize for those who match the correct answer.

2019-10-07 20:45:07

How did you find your day, the trembling feelings of glory?

How did you find your day, the trembling feelings of glory?

'Idol Radio' was played by special DJ SF9 Roun and April Nale. Still, it's an honor to be able to come out and play radio in a good place thanks to a good work, ”he said. Lowe said, “It's fun to be able to make one by one with our peers. We believe that there will be good results as much as we enjoy ourselves. Academics, ”he said,“ Let's look forward to it because it will lead to exciting developments wherever you go. Kim Hye-yun helped promote “MBC Wood Drama 8:55, You can watch it at MBC. I also had time. April Nerve performed a `` freesia '' live of puberty with a cute voice. The studio made the studio a sea of ​​laughter with vocal imitations and samhaeng poems.Low replied, "Chan-hee is also filming." Kim Hye-yoon, who had heard the news of Chan-hee after a long time, said, “I will go to see the movie.”

2019-10-07 20:05:10

‘Kim Hyang-gi’ shared a picture through his social media

‘Kim Hyang-gi’ shared a picture through his social media

Actress Kim Hyang-gi shared a picture with the plant. Kim Hyangki shared a picture on his SNS on the 2nd. Kim Hyang-gi in the photo shows off the refreshing beauty with various plants. The netizens who saw the pictures commented, "I went to a fragrant place because the name is fragrant."

2019-10-07 19:45:06

Suspicious mother-in-law, are you crying?

Suspicious mother-in-law, are you crying?

On the 3rd broadcast of SBS's suspicious mother-in-law, her attitude was changed when she heard that Jin Ae-young (Subin), who had been so hated by Oh Ae-ri (Subin), conceived the twins. "Mom, please tell me honestly. I'm all the bad guys in my memory," he said. Surprised Wang Soojin hit Jenny's cheek and said, "Bad Year. What do you think of Mom?" Jenny said, "This is what you look like. Mom, don't do it now. I didn't do it. I don't be deceived anymore." . My memory is slowly coming back. " Wang Soo-jin was deeply convinced that all his past evils would be caught. Oh Eun-seok (Park Jin-woo), who had just returned home, witnessed the fight between two people, at the same time. Kim Young-man (Hwang Myung-hwan) said, "To prevent the baby in the stomach from being big," said Kim Young-man. Kim Young-man to announce that the twin pregnancy Kim Eun-ji (Han So-hyun minutes) hit the player and said "Aeyoung sister twin pregnancy", Ohori was surprised, "It's good or bad," he made a subtle look. Looking at such a mother, Kim Eun-ji said, "We are not very beautiful. How good is it." Going up to the room, Oh Ari smiled, "Suddenly two kids. It's good." O'Aree said, "Too fate. Happiness is brave." O-Ari felt good, and Kim Young-man and Jin-Ae-Young said, "Oh, Lee Dong-seok comforted him in the rage of Lee Dong-joo," and Lee Dong-joo said, "something is strange. I felt suspicious. Oh Eun-seok said, "It's starting now. If you check it, it will come out." At the same time, Ahn Man-soo (Son Woo-hyuk) had previously sprayed Wang's slips one by one. Wang Soojin's misdeeds were heralded on how to soothe Anmansu.

2019-10-07 19:05:25