I posted a picture with the words TWICE FeelSpecial

I posted a picture with the words TWICE FeelSpecial

TWICE gave the first impression of music broadcasting. On the 3rd, TWICE posted a photo on the official Twitter with the words, "Thank you ONCE TWICE ALWAYS TOGETHER." In the released picture, Twice smiling brightly while holding the number one `` M Countdown '' trophy. The bright members caught the eye.

2019-10-07 18:45:08

Yun Jin-seo, like I'm thirty six ... I love surfing that leads to marriage to her husband!

Yun Jin-seo, like I'm thirty six ... I love surfing that leads to marriage to her husband!

Interested by netizens about Yoon Jin Seo, Naver real-time search on October 7, afternoon. Yoon Jin-seo's past tvN entertainment 'Life Bar' depicts a fabulous story of Yoon Jin-seo, who appeared in the movie 'Coffee Mate', who settled on Jeju Island as a guest. Yoon Jin-seo, who said surfing is the pleasure of life, said, "I went to Mexico for a surf trip last month." Yoon Jin-seo said, "I accidentally spent six months in Los Angeles by shooting the movie Santa Barbara and the drama" The Inheritance. "" It was attractive for me to run with a surfboard. I wanted to be a healthy and active person. I was envious of their natural friendly life, ”he said. In addition, Yoon Jin-seo, who is living in Jeju Island for surfing, said, "It's been about a year and a half." "I found an old stone house. I'm dismantling and dismantling," he said. "My original dream is to ride a camper on a surf trip. I'm staying in a camper while constructing as a rehearsal." In the story of Yoon Jin Seo, Tak Jae Hoon threw a stone fastener. Yoon Jin-seo said, "You spend less money. Yun Jin-seo said that you spend more money on travel than buying luxury bags or getting nail art. Concerned about the love of Yoon Jin-seo who fell in the surf, "There are a lot of men." Boyfriend also had a wedding in April 2017 after meeting with `` surfing ''. Yun Jin-seo, born in 1983 and thirty-six years old, has made a strong impression as an "Old Boy" since his debut as a short film in 2011. 'Old Boy' won the 2004 Best New Artist Award in the Film category. Since then, Superstar Thank You (2004), Windy Day (2007), Two People (2007), Beastie Boys (2008), and Secret Love (2010) He has appeared in the dramas The Return of Iljimae (2009), The Runaway Plan B (2010), The Twelve Men in a Year (2012), and The Girl Who Sees Smells (2015).

2019-10-07 18:05:06

`` Natural '' to those who appeared with an unusual atmosphere

`` Natural '' to those who appeared with an unusual atmosphere

On the 10th of MBN 'Natural' broadcast on the 5th, Kim Jong-min's close associates Shinji, Chun Myung-hoon, and Gangnam will be visiting Hyuncheon Village 'Woneyini House'. Seeing those who appeared in a strange atmosphere, Eun Jiwon responded that he had already anticipated a guest visit. Singer Shinji, a singer who sings and sings, is a team member who has long been involved with Kim Jong-min and Koyo-tae. Gangnam is a 'new bride' that is about to marry 'Ice Yeonhwa' Lee Sang-hwa. After the greetings, Shinji, Chun Myung-hoon, and Gangnam will head to the unexpected scene. The field that embarrassed them, "What is this?" Shinji, Chun Myung-hoon, and Gangnam, the “tribes of the city”, said, “We… Do you know how to do this? ”,“ I think it's going to be difficult for the five of us ”, but he went to the left and right, and Eun Ji-won and Kim Jong-min combined.

2019-10-07 17:45:08

As soon as you hear Hong Sun-young

As soon as you hear Hong Sun-young

Many people who watched TV at home were surprised by Hong Sun-young. This is because she showed her outstanding singing power through broadcasting. As a reflection of this, Hong Sun-young's name is listed at the top of the large portal search list. At 7:00 p.m. today, SB Plus gave out the Ugly Duckling. On this day, Hong Sun-young visited the studio to participate in the new song of the band led by the gagmen. Hong Sun-young sang his part while wearing headphones, and many people who were listening to them were surprised at her outstanding skills. She was said to "contract with us in the future."

2019-10-07 17:05:14

Kang has posted an article saying,

Kang has posted an article saying, "I feel the time after a long time."

The broadcaster Kang Joo revealed his recent situation with her husband, Choi Min Soo. On the 2nd, Kang posted a post on his Instagram, "I feel special time for a long time." Kang Joo-eun continued, saying, "We are so cute, lovely, and happy day under one roof with our sons. In some ways, we are busy with each other. "If you're still on a local drive, it's a pleasure to taste the cooking skills of our sons like before! But while our sons are cooking hard, the world suddenly wants to eat a mango smoothie, "I posted a picture with the article."

2019-10-07 16:45:04

The Song Song concert was originally held on November 1st and 2nd.

The Song Song concert was originally held on November 1st and 2nd.

All songs are composed of Kim Jin-ho's own songs, and the song is released in about five years after the second regular album 'People' released in September 2014. The album consists of eight songs, including 'the way home,' 'TV', 'thank you and sorry', and 'song song'. 'Thank you, I'm sorry' that melted my best friend's real love story, another title song 'In front of the convenience store' that tells me that the greatest value of love is natural You can enjoy a total of eight songs, including the song `` Song Spring, '' which was inspired during the water at the Yaksu. The concert was originally scheduled to run for two days on November 1 and 2, but the concert was sold out within 45 seconds of the ticket sale on the 2nd, and one additional performance was confirmed with the support of the fans. The concert, which will be held with the release of the third regular album, will meet the long-awaited fans' expectations.

2019-10-07 16:05:13

Love is beautiful, life is wonderful, the price of hiding the body of the carcass

Love is beautiful, life is wonderful, the price of hiding the body of the carcass

Love is beautiful, life is wonder, the price that hides the background of a carcass KBS Love is Beautiful Life is Wonderful, Yet In-ah is a big bee. Na Young-hee, who thought it was related to her son's death, is harshly treated about Yeti. It is to pay the price to hide the background of death. Kim Mi-sook has already eaten a will for her daughter. In-ah is taken by Park Hae-mi and suffers Lynch-level suffering. If Oh Min-seok did not appear, he would have suffered more. I poured all the bottles of water into my head, but even shouted loudly to see if I wasn't loose. A mouse drowns in water and returns home with Yeti. Na Young-hee, on the other hand, says that she went to school. Na Young-hee protests to Mi-sook Kim how she can go to school for her funeral. When Kim Mi-sook said he would apologize, he met with a lifetime of meeting.

2019-10-07 15:45:12

Everyday photo of Han Hye-yeon posted on SNS on topic

Everyday photo of Han Hye-yeon posted on SNS on topic

Han Hye-yeon revealed her daily life on her SNS. On the 2nd, Han Hye-yeon posted a photo on her Instagram with the words, “On the way to dries van noten ~”.

2019-10-07 15:05:04

All-Kpop,

All-Kpop, "BTS" Jimin wins Idol Champ's birthday vote

BTS Jimin was chosen as the winner in the idol Champ's birthday advertisement. Overseas media All K-Pop celebrated with the news of BTS Jimin's birthday vote winning. All K-pop announced in the article that August 29, 'Idol Champ' is going to vote for the subway station for the idol born in October with the official Twitter account. Idol Champ unveiled the list of idols included in the voting and announced that the voting will take place in the preliminary and final rounds. The top five idols in the preliminary round held the finals, and fans voted hard to give their singers a gift of congratulations. The bulletproof Boy Scout Jimin's advertisement can be seen at Gangnam Station in Seoul from October 1 to 31.

2019-10-07 14:45:05

Melt me. Have you spent 20 years as a frozen man in front of you?

Melt me. Have you spent 20 years as a frozen man in front of you?

2019-10-07 14:05:04

Yang Fang, unveiled on the SNS 30 days to communicate with fans…

Yang Fang, unveiled on the SNS 30 days to communicate with fans…

Yangfang communicates with fans through Instagram. In the last 30 days, Yangfang on his Instagram, “You guys !!! Finally, the fan meeting was announced. Congratulations to all who have won this fan meeting 1. The premiere of Yang Fang's web drama preview 2. Fan meeting (good fun) 3. Fan signing event will be held! At the time of filming, my flesh is falling out and I have two stye. This is also a memory .. I'm already thrilled. Fans who saw this, commented, "Yang Fang friends ban?" Leave a variety of reactions.

2019-10-07 13:45:05

Legendary R & B group Boys to Man,

Legendary R & B group Boys to Man, "Hand written lyrics for BTS Jimin Serendipity cover."

Exclusive interview with Boyz II Men, who watched BTS LA concerts and released a video covering BTS Jimin's solo song `` Serendipity '' Rode radio waves. KBS 2TV entertainment program `` Entertainment Broadcasting '', which aired on the afternoon of the afternoon of Friday, visited Boyz II Men, who is busy with the 2019 US Tour Concert. Sean Stockman, a member of Boyz II Men, who sang Jimin's Serendipity in perfect Korean, said, “I listened to Serendipity and wrote the lyrics in English.” Shaun Stockman said, "Son loves BTS. I play BTS music all over the house. Actually I didn't know BTS songs. I was impressed by the performance. Most of the songs were very energetic and full of soul. I heard that it was so cool. I have a BTS poster at home. I also said 'Ami' and also introduced an episode that I went to BTS LA concert. Boyz II Men is a 90s legendary R & B group consisting of Shawn Stockman, Wanya Morris and Nathan Morris. With record sales, it is one of the most loved music groups among the masses and one of the best R & B music groups of all time. On the other hand, preparing for a performance in Korea in eight years, "BOYZ II MEN Tour of Asia 2019" will be held at SK Olympic Handball Stadium for two days on December 14th and 15th.

2019-10-07 13:05:09

Kim Min-ki cooks meat for his wife ...

Kim Min-ki cooks meat for his wife ...

Thanks to her romantic husband Kim Min-ki and her loving husband, who have only seen a woman for 10 years, Hong Yoon-hwa, a lovely and sweet 'eat of food', is as good as it has been. Kim Min-ki asked Lee Hye-jeong for help as she prepared a meat dish for his wife, Hong Yun-hwa. Kim Min-ki said, "Yunhwa doesn't eat vegetables so much. Lee Hye-jeong said, "Cong? It's a lie. If you like meat, you have to give it meat. Lee Hye-jeong said, "You can feed with vegetables, let's feed meat." Jay-Sul, a student of excellence who had a good sense of art as well as Kalzi, headed to Cheonan to learn the secrets of his mother to capture the taste of his wife. During cooking, the amount is important rather than cooking, boasting a unique sense of entertainment. The mission is "making dishes for carnivorous wives", and husbands prepared for all-time cooking shows for Hong Yun-hwa and Hong Hyun-hee, who love meat cooking.

2019-10-07 12:45:04

I told you I was in a hotel room.

I told you I was in a hotel room.

In the KBS1TV daily drama `` Summer Girl, Please '', which was broadcast on the 3rd, Han Joon-ho (Kim Sa-kwon), who had spent time with Oh Dae-sung (Kim Gi-ri), was depicted. Daesung (Kim Gi-ri) who brought him to the room informed Junho (Kim Sa-kwon) that he was in a hotel room with Sang-mi. Jun-ho (Kim Sa-kwon) went to the hotel and confirmed that Sang-mi (Lee Chae-young) and Dae-sung (Kim Gi-ri) were in the same room and believed that if he divorced Sang-mi, Geum-hee (Lee Young-eun) would come back to himself. . Divorce, ”Lee Chae-young said," I only want one person Jun-ho, "wept.

2019-10-07 12:05:06

TEAM Codekunst ranked # 1 in the voting vote.

TEAM Codekunst ranked # 1 in the voting vote.

The first public video released on the 3rd is Team Gray's third round contest, Live, which is accompanied by Nihwa-Black Nine-Osamari (OSA) Crew. TEAM Codekunst was ranked first in the vote. Park Jae-bum said, “I was incredible because of one point difference. Honestly, ”he denied. To Melo, who has an attractive voice but lacks confidence, Woogi claims to be a “tiger teacher,” saying, “My professional is actually a sexy maker. Not only Loco, but also Sik-K and Brian Chase, who worked with me, are all sexy. ” Melo was dismayed at the words of the rainy season, saying, "Our goal is to make melodies" wild. " Woo Won-jae, who said that three rappers with unique personalities gathered to show the essence of the trap, said, “There are more than 100 beats,” he said. Those who came to the stage were applauded as a rap that expressed their desire to enjoy music in a leisurely manner rather than the fierceness of competition like those who live in 'Mureungdowon'.

2019-10-07 11:45:04