She is sitting on the couch ‘Sojin’ and staring somewhere.

She is sitting on the couch ‘Sojin’ and staring somewhere.

Girl's Day Sojin revealed a fascinating charm. Sojin posted two photographs on her Instagram on the 3rd, with the words "Merb Mum grains." So-jin in the picture is sitting on the couch and staring somewhere. The despondentity tied up with loose hair in a comfortable fashion attracts attention.

2019-10-07 11:05:04

˝1st floor corner˝ Are the editor-in-chief of the Lion King a villain?

˝1st floor corner˝ Are the editor-in-chief of the Lion King a villain?

Starting from the 75th episode of JTBC's 'Booseokseok 1 Row' broadcast on the 13th, singer and composer Jung Jae-hyung and model Jang Yoon-joo will join the existing MC Jang Sung-kyu. In the recent 74 recordings of 'Football One Row', Professor Han Chang-wan said, "The actors recorded the voice first and then applied the actor's face to the character to create a mouth shape. "It's possible," he said, drew attention by revealing the way Disney makes animation. Joo Sung-chul, the editor-in-chief of Iron Lion, who played the voice of "Scar" for the villain "Scar" of "The Lion King", was reflected in the character of "Scar." The perfect synchro of the voice and face of Jeremy Irons dominated the overall atmosphere of the Lion King. ”

2019-10-07 10:45:05

At the time of camellia flowers, Ongsan police officer and dedicated camellia sheriff Hwang Yong-sik

At the time of camellia flowers, Ongsan police officer and dedicated camellia sheriff Hwang Yong-sik

Camellia (Gong Hyo-jin) finally revealed the beast's instinct and announced the beginning of awakening in KBS 2TV's TV drama `` When Camellia Blossoms Peel '' (played by Sang-chun Choi, director Cha Young-hoon, production fan entertainment). There was a dedicated sheriff Hwang Yong-sik. Because she runs a bar alone, she became angry and biased every time she witnessed a camellia. Praise and encouragement every day. This thunderous cheer, which was the first time for a camellia, eventually raised her head. "If you're with this guy, you're just like me. You're good. You're good. I'm really bored. I don't want you anymore." It was embarrassing. After finding him with the governor, he approached without hesitation and introduced himself as the next person. In addition, I made a surprise to Kyu-tae by sending a picture taken on the CCTV CCTV. Then he said, “Why are you so shy? He kept the silk in his house and why he picked up the burlap. ”The first roar of the camellia, who turned the dominion over, came to the viewer. It was regrettable that she came to say something quietly but was unable to end the story, and was pointed out by Hong Ja-young (Yeom Hye-ran). When the "hamed hippo" was invaded by Roh Gyu-tae, he felt as if he was falling down. Therefore, the day when the camellia will calm Ongsan is more awaited by the miracle and romance of miracle.

2019-10-07 10:05:05

Located Brasov Square…

Located Brasov Square…

"Fantastic breathing" In the recording of Biggin Gain 3 in Verona, the so-called Family Band members visited the Arena Amphitheater. Each year, Italy's oldest world-class outdoor opera festival is held, and the family band chose the Brasov Square near the Arena Theater as the first busking location in Verona. They found a local old gentleman who played a grand piano across the Pietra Bridge. Constantly drunk and continued playing. Park Jung-hyun once again performed the busking of all time. Park Jung-hyun's last busking song was Schubert's song Ave Maria. Park Jung-hyun shouted “Oh My God” before the song and showed tension and trembling all the time. Park Jung-hyun confessed that "I'm not a vocalist, and it's an adventurous attempt to even sing in front of an opera theater." “Avemaria is a tearful song whenever I hear it. I wanted to sing this song in Italy, which has a long history of classical music. ” In addition, Park Jung-hyun's “P.S. Feasts of famous songs continued, including “I Love You” and Radio Head's “Fake Plastic Trees” with Lim Heon-il and Park Jung-hyun.

2019-10-07 09:45:08

Kim Seong-min, President of Kim's News Factory Kim, Jong-Ah Opens an Opportunity to Break Down North American Negotiations

Kim Seong-min, President of Kim's News Factory Kim, Jong-Ah Opens an Opportunity to Break Down North American Negotiations

Chairman Kim Seong-min “The North American Negotiation Breaks Opportunity” & Prof. Jang Jung-A At Kim U-jun's News Factory, interviews will be held with reporters Ryu, Mi-hee, Chairman Kim Sung-min, Reporter Han Dong-oh, Rep. Today's (tall seven days) tbs traffic broadcasting radio 'Kim U-jun's news factory' Today's contents are as follows. In the first part, reporter Ryu, Mi-hee (tbs news agency) talks about 'the morning news that you need to know'. In Part 2, Interview # 1 Factory, Chairman Kim Sung-min (Korea Mart Association) said, “North American working negotiations are not completely broken. Prospects for further working negotiations ”. In the interview factory 2, reporter Han Dong-oh (YTN) said, “The bone shaping reform?   Nothing has changed. It's just a shame. ” In Part 3, “The Wilder's Unaper,” Representative Woo Sang-ho (The French Democratic Party) will appear and disappear. People's livelihoods and policies are missing. In Part 4, “Just Wait 2,” Professor Jang Jung-a (Department of Chinese Language and Chinese Studies, University of Incheon) and the Hong Kong Government Listen to the theme of the operation of emergency law to neutralize legal procedures and the intention to prevent civil rights. Lastly, in the interview third factory, Yang Ji-Yeol (former reporter) and Shin Yoo-jin (former gagman inquirer) will appear under the theme of 'Prospect for Prosecutor's Reform Proposal & Prospect Professor Chung Kyung-Shim?' Meanwhile, the tbs traffic broadcasting radio 'Kim U-jun's News Factory' is broadcast from 7: 6 am to 9 pm on weekdays.

2019-10-07 09:05:04

There is Kim Jae-hwan, John Hyun-hyun, who gathered onggi boiled for '전현무'.

There is Kim Jae-hwan, John Hyun-hyun, who gathered onggi boiled for '전현무'.

Broadcaster Jeon Hyun-mu introduced tvN 'Wednesday is a music program'. Jeon Hyunmoo posted a photo on his Instagram with the phrase, "The music program I've never seen before 11:00. Autumn vocal John Park, the drummer's boyfriend Kim Jaehwan, just the drumhead Jeon Hyunmoo, and Kim Joon-ho. In the photo, there are Kim Jae-hwan, John Park, and Jeon Hyun-mu who gathered onggi boils with Kim Joon-ho. The three are smiling at the camera, and Yoo-jin Pd's appearance behind him also catches the eye.

2019-10-07 08:45:05

Park Boram posted pictures on his Instagram

Park Boram posted pictures on his Instagram

Park Bo-ram posted a photo on his Instagram day. Park Bo-ram in the picture is smiling with both hands on her face in comfortable clothes. Park Bo-ram, meanwhile, released his digital single 'I Want To' in August.

2019-10-07 08:05:04

Psychopath Diary Full of Police

Psychopath Diary Full of Police

? tvN's new tree drama 'Phycopath Diary' is a psychopath serial killer who saw a diary of the murder process accidentally gained by Hogu Yuk Dong-sik, who lost his memory in an accident while running away from a murder scene. A misunderstanding story. Jung In-sun played the role of police officer Shim Bo-kyung, who was full of passion during the play. Shim Bo-kyung was once a famous detective, but now she sees her broken father and chooses reality instead of dreams. Unintentionally loses the memory of Yuk-sik and binds him with ambition to catch a serial killer. Jung Inseon patrols the neighborhood with twinkling eyes and catches the eyes of the friendly police who are welcoming citizens. The bright energy that comes out of Jung In-sun's face with a sunny smile full of faces makes everyone smile. While Jung In-sun chooses reality instead of a dream and lives as a local police officer, he is excited about his performance and charm that will be broken down into a 'symbolic' without losing his passion. “The Psychopath Diary” crew said, “Jeong In-sun admired himself from the first shooting based on the solid acting performance. Furthermore, as a local police officer, she is screaming, squirting, innocent and lovely, making her laughter bloom on the scene. ”

2019-10-07 07:45:03

Lee Seung-cheol

Lee Seung-cheol "not a flirt" wife, two years old, Kang Moon-young and divorced girls after the divorce, but married two-year-old businessman of wealth!

Singer Lee Seung-cheol talks about his wife on the air, and attention is pouring. Lee Seung-chul participated as a special MC in the SBS entertainment program 'Ugly My Baby,' which was broadcast at 9 pm on the 6th. On that day, the singer Lee Seung-cheol, who was a family husband, turned 180 degrees to surprise her. Shin Dong-yup introduced Lee's wife as "a very big business." In particular, Lee Seung-cheol, who has been married for twelve years, confessed that there is no fight thanks to his wise older wife. Born in 1966 and fifty-four years old, Lee Seung-chul started his career as a vocal of the revival of the rock band in 1985 and became an independent soloist in 1989. He has recorded more than 2,000 performances to date. Major popular songs include Heeya, Last Concert, Rain and Your Story, Girls' Generation, Don't Say Goodbye, Never Ending Story, and Destiny. There is an official fan club called 'break the nest'. In 1995, he married actor Kang Moon-young, but two years later he divorced in 1997, and in 2007 he remarried to two-year-old businessman Park Hyun-jung. Lee Seung-chul frequently went to the Gwacheon practice room of Kim Tae-won, a former senior. Meanwhile, the predecessor of the resurrection, D & D failed, the resurrection member asked Lee Seung-chul to find the vocals. However, while Lee Seung-cheol visited, there were no people who were better than him, and while Kim Tae-won tried to sing Lee Seung-chul once, he went to the audition. But to work as a vocal, she had to have a sound system. So Seung-cheol asked his mother and succeeded in resurrection by purchasing expensive sound equipment corresponding to his mother's one-year salary, which he worked in the general affairs department instead of his principal. Lee Seung-cheol's unique vocals and make-up, which was the early vocalist's debut, resembled the British popular group Culture Club Boy George in the 1980s, so the media called Lee Seung-cheol as Korea's Boy George. In 1989, he acted as a solo album `` Don't Say Goodbye to Home '' Unfortunately, Lee Seung-chul, like Boy George, ended up as a drug. In 1990, he became active again with his solo album, Vol. 1, Vol. 2, Glow, and Me. Lee Seung-cheol, whose image was drugged, succeeded in recovering in the 2000s through film appearances, anti-narcotics promotion activities, and the 2002 revival of Kim Tae-won. In 1995, he married Kang Moon-young, but his marriage with Kang Moon-young was not smooth, and Lee Seung-cheol was not in line with Kang Moon-young. As a result, Lee Seung-cheol lived alone after divorce two years after he married Kang Moon-young without any children. After that, I met my current wife by accident. The boss was working together at a friend's workplace. Loved younger women, but married a two-year-old businessman of wealth. My wife was not reluctant to marry celebrity Lee Seung-chul. However, Lee Seung-cheol thinks that he is attractive because he is different from young children and can handle herself. He said that his words and actions were more prudent than in his first marriage, and that he was more able to lean and lean than love when he was young. When married, Lee Seung Chul's fans in their 20s and 30s showed disappointment. Regarding rumors that Lee would be a flirt, Lee said he had never crossed both legs. Invite my girlfriend to the performance hall, when the girls' generation was singing with a finger.

2019-10-07 07:05:04

Cheongil Electronics Mitsuri said Lee Sun-sim is unfair to employees due to suspicion of embezzlement

Cheongil Electronics Mitsuri said Lee Sun-sim is unfair to employees due to suspicion of embezzlement

In the TVN 'Cheonil Electronics Mitsuri' broadcast on the 3rd, Yu Jin-wook (Kim Sang-kyung) was shown presenting valid evidence to clear Lee Sun-sim (Lee Hye-ri). Lee Seong-sim appealed to employees for suspicion of embezzlement. Lee Seon-sim asked Yu Jin-wook, who was standing behind as the staff pushed him unbelieving. An official of Myeongryunjin Ribs said, “We decided to participate in the production support because the main characters of dramas trying to overcome reality in difficult times could be harmonized with the popular concept of Myungryon Jinsa Ribs.” Please look forward to the meeting between Cheongil Electronics Mitsuri 'and Myeongryun Jinsa Ribs. ” Park Do-jun said, "As seen yesterday at the CCTV CCTV, Mr. Lee was right." Yu Jin-wook said, "I sent it to the bank at that time that day. You should check the money records of Mitsuri." Lee Seon-sim was listening to this outside. Lee Seon-sim told the employees who found themselves sorry and said, "I'm not mistaken. That's right. I was embarrassed because I embezzled 300 million I didn't know. I thought I was embezzled." The money I spent is almost 1.8 million won. sorry. If you leave the company, you will leave. If you receive a criminal punishment, you will receive. "

2019-10-07 06:45:04

Narsha SNS focuses attention on 30-day photos

Narsha SNS focuses attention on 30-day photos

Narsha, who communicates with Nuri on social media, showed off her daily life. On the 30th, Narsha posted a new article on SNS with a picture of “Have a nice day”. The netizens who have seen this are “cool ~~”, “good day, but ~~~”, “become a comeback !!! It showed various reactions such as "for heart trembling", "great dignity of great honor", "wen English".

2019-10-07 06:05:07

“My country” drama fans…

“My country” drama fans…

JTBC's new Golden Drama 'My Country' (Director Kim Jin-won, Screenplay Chae Seung-dae, Production Celltrion Entertainment, My Country Culture Co., Ltd.) will open the opening stage of the story that was broadcasted on the 4th. The synergy of Yang Se-jong, Woo Do-hwan, Kim Seol-hyun, and Jang Hyuk, who will unleash a grand narrative with an excellent acting transformation, is expected. Regarding the point, "I shot the action with a ball." Most of them played by themselves without a band. Taken with a long take to effectively express a warrior's growing vocabulary, he has already been stained with blood, saying, "You are not the end of my path. You kill your father and I die here. Honey You live in the path of my blood." I asked. Nam Sun-ho said, “Add your blood to the price I will receive. My father should not die at the tip of your sword. ”Udohwan, who expresses his strong colors and imprints his strong presence in any work, embarks on his first historical challenge. Woo Do-hwan said, "I'm new to the historical dramas and I'm nervous and wonder how you will see them. I prepared not only external changes such as hairstyles and costumes, but also fencing, archery, and horseback riding. Told. Woo Do-hwan, who is divided into the class of Nam Sun-ho who dreams of a strong power over the class, captures viewers by capturing sad emotion lines in a cool aura and charisma. Woo Do-hwan said, "You can see the beginnings of Nam Sun-ho, Seo Hwi, and Han Hee-jae moving toward 'My Country' in the first broadcast. I hope you look forward to it because it contains a lot of stories. ”Kim Seol-hyun played the role of Han Hee-jae who thinks the world will change only after shouting. He also took the risk to kneel down. Kim Seol-hyun said, "A country where people can live happily. It is a station that dreams of a country that can protect precious things."

2019-10-07 05:45:04

This is the most famous place in Italy every year ....

This is the most famous place in Italy every year ....

JTBC's Biggin Gain 3, which aired on the 4th of the afternoon, depicts Park Jung-hyun, Harim, Henry, Kim Pil and Lim Heon-il's first official busking scene in Verona, in eastern Italy. In the recording of Biggin Gain 3 in Verona, family band members visited the Arena Amphitheater. This is where the oldest international open air opera festival takes place every year in Italy. Park Jung-hyun once again performed the busking of all time. Park Jung-hyun's last busking song was Schubert's song Ave Maria. Park Jung-hyun shouted “Oh My God” before the song and showed tension and trembling all the time. Park Jung-hyun confessed that "I'm not a vocalist, and it's an adventurous attempt to even sing in front of an opera theater." “Avemaria is a tearful song whenever I hear it. I wanted to sing this song in Italy, which has a long history of classical music. ” The audience who watched the performance of the Biggin Gains team also reacted to the rhythm by shaking their hands and applauding them. The family band 'Ave Maria', which adds Park's fantastic voice to Henry's violin performance, can be seen through Biggin Gain 3, which aired at 9 pm on the day.

2019-10-07 05:05:04

Social dining is a meal with people with similar interests ~?

Social dining is a meal with people with similar interests ~?

`` Asoda '' On October 17 thursday, at 10:40 am, Olive 'Asoda: Idol Social Dining' (hereinafter referred to as 'Asoda') is a group where idols with common keywords gather to eat a meal and share a casual and fun talk. It is an entertainment program. Social dining means that people with similar interests meet, enjoy meals, and make relationships. 'Asoda' will show social dining of idol members who gathered with common keywords such as main vocal, main dancer and group leader. Although I'm a solo or a different group, I'm going to take a frank time to share the comprehensible stories such as similar worries and passions that I have as an idol. In the same way, she predicted the activity. Lee Seok-hoon, who has been a vocal trainer in the idol audition program, will add extraordinary sympathy to the idol cast. 'Asoda' was decorated with 'Vocalist' feature. Under the common vocal power, Jung Se-woon, Kim Kuk-heon, SF9 Insung, and AB6IX Jeon Woong, who have the singing skills of Nara, confirmed the appearance and gathered the topic. It is amplifying the question of how four K-POP idols spent their time cooking K-FOOD, and the first recording of the recording site was released before the broadcast. Jung Se-un, Kim Kuk-heon, Inseong, and Jeon Woong play a game of vocal pride while wearing a comfortable sweat suit. In another photo, the face of the cast that focuses on making food leads to a warm smile. It is also a point of watching what kind of K-FOOD people who are famous for `` do not know cooking '' made. While wearing a white T-shirt and an apron and taking pictures, the crew creates a warm atmosphere just by looking at it. Every time I came in, I was awkward or sorted out by name. But I don't think everyone is good at cooking, so I learned how to cook and cook recipes. " "When we had a meal, we talked about each other's story as soon as we had the same position and the same worries, and we were shooting in a warm atmosphere all the time." I think it's the first time I've had a deep discussion as a vocal. ”

2019-10-07 04:45:03

Prof. Han Chang-wan, Professor of Cartoon Animation at Sejong University

Prof. Han Chang-wan, Professor of Cartoon Animation at Sejong University

`1 row of corners` JTBC's `` Four Corners in Row 1, '' which aired on the 6th, will release the second episode of the Disney special `` The Lion King ''. Prof. Han Chang-wan, Dept. of Cartoon Animation, Sejong University, writer Bae Soon-tak and director Byeon Young-ju share various stories. The first recording of the 3MC, which took place on the 3rd, was 'Music Film Special', featuring John Carney's 'Wons', which was recognized for his work and popularity, and Koen's brother 'Inside Lewin', which depicts the grim reality of a musician. Joo Sung-chul, the editor-in-chief of Iron Lion, who played the voice of "Scar" for the villain "Scar" of "The Lion King", was reflected in the character of "Scar." The perfect synchro of the voice and face of Jeremy Irons dominated the overall atmosphere of the Lion King. ” MC Jang Sung-gyu said, “I heard many of my brother's songs recently, but the tears came. I've always been a good adult by my side, so I'm looking forward to seeing another great adult after a year. ”

2019-10-07 04:05:08