What song did you just listen to after hearing the FM parade?

What song did you just listen to after hearing the FM parade?

In the KBS Cool FM 'Park Eun-young's FM March' (hereinafter referred to as 'FM March'), which aired on the 4th of the morning, Ahn Hyun-mo went on as a special DJ in place of Park Eun-young's announcer. During the broadcast, Ahn Hyun-mo said, "I've found out that many people have sent me a story, but now I'm running # 1 on the green window." Attached, "he explained. After listening to the song, Ahn Hyun-mo said, "The song you just listened to is 'BREATHE' of AB6IX. AB6IX will come back with a regular album on October 7th.

2019-10-07 03:45:03

Madong Chan's cherished?

Madong Chan's cherished?

Melt me

2019-10-07 03:05:04

Others are hell, interested in mip-san character Shin Jae-ho?

Others are hell, interested in mip-san character Shin Jae-ho?

OCN Dramatic Cinema 'The Other is Hell' (played by Jung Do-do, director Lee Chang-hee, production film company idol, co-production studio N, all 10 episodes) In the birth, the actors who perfectly digested the intense characters played a major role. “I am a hell,” the actors who threw up the home theater with a deep acting power for four weeks gave a creepy hell. “Thank you to the viewers who watched the mip-san character Shin Jae-ho with interest. Soon, I will be an actor who always strives to greet others with good looks. ”Others are the main actors who add tension to the storyline. Jong-woo, who was very curious about the stranger, said, “I think it is the best one in Ko Si-won.” The complete man had the face of ordinary people. Koshiwon began to show an eerie face of a murderer with the most cruel nature of others, and exuded an overwhelming presence across the face of good and evil. This is the reason why the theater is enthusiastic for Lee Dong-wook, who has demonstrated a wide range of acting spectra. It is notable what kind of ending will be written by those who meet in the middle of hell, as well as the first-time cop who is expected to be more active in the future, noting that he is the only one in Hell Testament in `` Others are Hell ''. Eunjin Ahn. The actors gave tension and tension in the early stages, but all actors including dense acts such as Hyun Hee-jung, the gangster Ahn Hee-jung, who are confined to murderers and embarrass everyone, raise the drama's immersion. With the brilliant performance of the actors without holes, I can't wait to see what kind of ending “Tin is Hell.”

2019-10-07 02:45:04

If you have been treated with the early symptom and treatment of vocal nodules, follow-up care must be done for a long time without recurrence.

If you have been treated with the early symptom and treatment of vocal nodules, follow-up care must be done for a long time without recurrence.

If you have treated the vocal cord nodules, follow up carefully to keep the vocal cords and voices healthy for a long time without recurrence. Bacterial nodules can be caused by bacterial infections, so keep your mouth clean, refrain from using excessive voices, speak slowly and comfortably, and drink lukewarm water frequently. Also, avoid fatty foods, coffee, and soda, which is harmful to your vocal cords. The main symptom of vocal cord nodules is a hoarse voice that is often accompanied by a harsh, tense sound. In most cases, the vocal cords are strongly in contact, and they speak very quickly. Voice changes also vary with the location, shape, and size of the nodule. Laryngeal scalp, voice changes, shortness of breath, sore throat, vocal pain, and hyperphonic disorders may occur. In particular, it is difficult to smooth the treble. If the nodules are small, typical conversational voice changes in the vocal nodules may not be apparent, but high sounds can make soft processing difficult and cause double tone or breathing. Other symptoms include abnormal pitch in voice. Resonance abnormalities appear, especially nasal resonances often increase. Also, the pitch changes when speaking. Good food will be good jujube tea for neck care. It is a good food for the neck and is famous for bellflower, pear, and yuzu. Among them, jujube tea is good for the prevention of frequent throating, and it is a food that can be recommended for those who have weak neck or need to use frequently. The cause is caused by repeated strong oppositional mucosa and strong aerobic pressure. Vocal abuse and misuse are the leading causes of dysfunction of the vocal cords. Talking all the time, laughing or crying excessively, speaking loudly in places with strong background noise, yelling or screaming are all harmful to the effective functioning of the larynx. In addition, continually speaking at low pitches to speak authoritatively, and excessive use of the larynx, such as smoking or drinking, can also cause vocal nodules. Perform articulation exercises if they are associated with articulation, tongue location, and nasal abnormalities. If they do not respond to this physical training or refuse treatment, surgery is performed to remove the nodules. In the case of old vocal cord polyps, vocal cord nodules, vocal cord paralysis, and laryngeal cancer, surgery is often necessary. Most laryngeal graft surgery can be performed simply through the mouth, using laser beams.

2019-10-07 02:05:03

Jeong Chan-sung, age thirty-three, aikido start to fix the introspective personality, longing to come true dreams come true!

Jeong Chan-sung, age thirty-three, aikido start to fix the introspective personality, longing to come true dreams come true!

General martial arts player Jung Chan-sung has been appearing as a master in the deacons' department, attracting the attention of netizens. Chung is a feather fighter of UFC, the world's leading mixed martial arts organization, and is nicknamed 'The Korean Zombie' (KZ). Born in 1987, this year's thirty-year-old Chung Chan-sung was born in Pohang, Gyeongbuk, and moved to Namyangju to attend middle school. He began to learn kick boxing at Jeongjin Gymnasium in Tokyo, where he played the pride FC, which was the best stage at the time, and became prominent as he entered the general martial arts championship and won the Panblas Korea Neo Blood Tournament. He moved to the Korean Top Team, advanced to the Japanese stage, played in Dip and Sengoku, and entered the WEC in the United States, the world's lightest stage. In the US debut against Leonard Garcia, he has earned tremendous popularity with the nickname 'The Korean Zombie', showing a tremendous fighting spirit without giving up. Later, WEC was absorbed by UFC and rematched by Leonard Garcia. For the first time in the history of UFC, Twister has a hard-working Brazilian technique. After only seven seconds of the match against Mark Hominik, he won the shortest KO win in UFC history and won a dozen chokes at the end of the match against Dustin Poirier. Finally, he became the first Korean player to compete for the UFC title. On August 3, 2013, he suffered a dislocation of the shoulder joint during a tight game against Jose Aldo, who was the dominant lightweight champion. At this time, he was awarded a fourth-class decision due to injury and served as a public service employee since October 2014, and was in full force in October 2016. On June 23 (Korea Time), he defeated the fifth-placed Henato Moikano (30, Brazil) in the first round of the UFC Fight Night 154 main event featherweight match held in Greenville, South Carolina, in the first round of 58 seconds. In November last year, Chung Chan-sung, who suffered a painful KO defeat by Yair Rodriguez (Mexico), won the 7-month rematch. With this victory, Jeong Chan-sung's overall martial arts record was 15 wins (5 KOs and 8 submissions) and 5 losses. The UFC record is 5-2. Photo Yonhap News

2019-10-07 01:45:05

What are the causes and effects of climate change?

What are the causes and effects of climate change?

Korea Climate Change Institute and Korea Energy Agency Seoul Regional Energy Climate Change Center Due to climate change, the Korea Climate Change Institute and the Korea Energy Agency's Seoul Regional Energy Climate Change Center are also conducting research on climate change. Korea Institute for Climate Change researches the causes of climate change and studies countermeasures. The Korea Energy Agency's Seoul Regional Energy Climate Change Center supports work related to climate change agreements and supports renewable energy supply projects. The Climate Change Convention is an international agreement aimed at reducing greenhouse gas emissions in order to prevent disasters caused by global warming. The formal name is the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change. The Paris Climate Change Convention is an international agreement signed on December 12, 2015 in Paris, France to reduce global greenhouse gas emissions. Long-term climate change in a given area. Today, the destruction and pollution of the global environment is the leading cause of climate change. The biggest problem is the global warming, which is the rise of global temperature. The flow of air changes and causes global abnormal climate changes (floods, droughts, El Nino, La Niña, etc.), which have a major impact on the global ecosystem. Responses and countermeasures are also essential. Response to climate change refers to activities aimed at reducing global warming and its consequences. As a countermeasure against climate change, there are measures to reduce carbon emission rights by reducing greenhouse gas emissions by country. There exists an international convention aimed at reducing greenhouse gas emissions in order to prevent disasters caused by global warming. Our country joined the 47th climate change convention in December 1993. The Paris Climate Change Convention was signed on December 12, 2015 in Paris, France to reduce global greenhouse gas emissions, with the goal of keeping the global average temperature rise significantly below 2 degrees.

2019-10-07 01:05:05

Recommend seaweed powder, anti-inflammatory, not always domestic

Recommend seaweed powder, anti-inflammatory, not always domestic

It is important to make sure that you are not officially certified and buy a product because Sears is not made in Korea and may be out of fashion. And the basics of diet are diet and exercise. Rather than relying on dietary supplements, if the basic role is followed as a supplementary role, it would be a perfect diet food. It has a dietary effect by promoting the secretion of leptin and lipolytic hormone adiponectin, which reduces food intake and reduces fat accumulation. It also regulates three major obesity hormones to help you lose weight, relieve inflammation and improve joint pain. Side effects may not cause special side effects, but they may be allergic. Therefore, if you have an allergic reaction after ingestion, it is advisable to stop eating immediately. Nausea, vomiting, and hives can cause symptoms. If you are allergic to milk, peanuts or eggs, you should not eat. The same is true for all other healthy foods, but Sears powder is also unpaid. If you eat a lot, you may have stomach aches or diarrhea, so be careful. Of course, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, don't eat this. Although research has shown side effects such as dry mouth and sleeplessness, there aren't many studies on Sears, so it's best to be careful if you take them for a long time. If you are a nursing mother, pregnant woman, or child, you should be familiar with the precautions for eating cesers. Cessus is known to contain serotonin to help regulate your body's energy consumption and to help you manage your body and body and body. You can sprinkle it, and the recommended daily amount of cessus powder is 500mg to 1g.

2019-10-07 00:45:11

Customized nursery rhymes for kids ~ Little Forest

Customized nursery rhymes for kids ~ Little Forest

SBS 'Little Forest: Summer of Chibakgol' is broadcasted on the 1st of the week. Lee Seo-jin headed to the market with Grace and Brook for a grocery show, and in the car he even customized a nursery rhyme for these kids who are used to funny videos and songs. The children wanted to sway along and began to scream. Lee Seo-jin, who had an unusual mood, panic, "I think it's going to be hard." Brooke and Sister Grace arrived, and Lee Seojin stepped out and grabbed a hula hoop and passed Grace's body to go shopping with Grace and Brooke. Lee Seo-jin, who visited the little girls and marts on the day, showed a passion to drive a pair cart alone for the little kids who want to ride a baby car cart. It is rumored that the attention of all marts was focused on his single-cart driving. Park Narae and Jung Somin headed to the Little Kids and Potato Field. The potato field was decorated with dinosaur fields, attracting children's interest, and succeeded in digging potatoes at the end of the twist.

2019-10-07 00:05:07

Person incarnation of jealousy back in real wedding hall

Person incarnation of jealousy back in real wedding hall

In the SBS ‘Full Entertainment Midnight’ broadcasted on the afternoon of the afternoon, SBS's anchor anchor Kim Hyun-woo and Lee Ye-jin's wedding news were unveiled. The two met again at the actual wedding. In order to celebrate Choi Hee-seo's wedding, Lee Je-hoon came out as a guest. According to Park Shin-woo PD, who directed 'Incarnation of Jealousy', "Actress Jo Jung-seok actually met Kim Hyun-woo anchor and received advice on the natural period."

2019-10-06 23:45:08

As a member of the

As a member of the "Old Miss Diary" music activities?

2019-10-06 23:05:08

Midnight jealousy incarnate ???

Midnight jealousy incarnate ???

SBS 'full-fledged entertainment night' (hereinafter 'midnight'), which was broadcasted on the 1st, contained the news of the devotion of Kim Hyun-woo and Lee Ye-jin. The drama 'Incarnation of Jealousy' came true. This is because the news of the marriage of Kim Hyun-woo anchor and Yeo-in Lee's weather caster closely resembles the situation of the characters in the drama. Kim Yun-sang announcer, "I did not really know. I saw this article to know what this is Kim hyun-woo ...... I thought it was close, but I do not feel good," they gave a lot of laughs about their love.

2019-10-06 22:45:07

Son Se-bin, “⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ...” Recent Public Notice

Son Se-bin, “⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ...” Recent Public Notice

Son Sebin attracted attention through his SNS. On the 1st, Son Se-bin focused his fans' attention by posting photos on his Instagram with the words “⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀”. Fans who saw it left comments such as “Cute dog, cute”, “Mannazao”, “Dang-Dong”, “Cute”.

2019-10-06 22:05:07

'Please take care of the refrigerator'

'Please take care of the refrigerator'

On the 30th, JTBC entertainment `` Please ask for the refrigerator, '' Lee Yun-ji and Jiho-ho starred as Walking Mom and Walking Papa, and Lee Yun-ji told her anecdotes with her daughter. Oh Ji-ho also laughed as she talked about her daughter's reluctance to ride a kindergarten car because another friend was sitting next to her favorite brother. The worries of the two raised the sympathy of other casts who raise children. When the chefs who saw this worried, "I don't think it's easy for this refrigerator," Lee Yun-ji reassured, "I plan to eat today." It was filled with, and profit paper was eaten raw cucumber as a snack. The freezer was full of meat. Lee Yun-ji, the daughter likes meat, said, "I like meat, so my daughter resembles a lot."

2019-10-06 21:45:08

Julien, thirty eight, Korean father and French mother, big brother Dennis Kang

Julien, thirty eight, Korean father and French mother, big brother Dennis Kang

The Julien River appeared in the deacons, attracting the attention of netizens. Julien River, born in 1982 and eighty-year-old this year, is a mixed-breed actor born as a Korean-born Korean father and a French mother. The big brother is Dennis Kang, the martial arts player, and Tommy Kang, the second fighter. His father was Kang Jung-geun, a Korean, who was working on the world stage as a Spanish-born foreign sailor after the discharge of the Marine Corps. Acute appendicitis, however, happened to be admitted to a hospital on a French island (Saint-Pierre-Miquelon) in eastern Canada, where he met and married the Frenchman Pearl Ozone, who was taking care of the patient. In his childhood, the family left the island to emigrate to Spain, but a year later returned to Canada to settle. Born on the French Isle, both mothers and brothers (Dennis, Thomas, Julien) had French nationality, and later acquired Canadian nationality, thus becoming French and Canadian dual. Originally, he had a normal career after graduating from Canada. However, after seeing Dennis Kang, a mixed martial arts player, traveled to and from Korea where his father lived, he became eager to work in his father's country. Eventually, after leaving the company, he made his debut as a celebrity in Korea. He was fluent in English, French, and Spanish, but Korean was not easy to learn because of its different language and structure. It is said that he has been much better now because of his hard work, but has been limited by his early activities. However, the rather awkward pronunciation does not become a big problem, and he is becoming an actor who is attracting attention by viewers who are performing with a strong height of 194cm, distinctive neck-and-neck distinctiveness of mixed race, and a muscular body (100kg) that has been cultivated in various martial arts and sports since childhood.

2019-10-06 21:05:06

“Great Show” Kang Kyung-hoon is your proposal again ??

“Great Show” Kang Kyung-hoon is your proposal again ??

The 11 episodes of tvN's TV drama “Great Show” (played by Seol Joon-seok / Director Shin Jeong-hui) were creepy on viewers with the shocking truth revealed with the black connection between Inju Market Jung Han-soo (Jun Sung-joo), Jeon Jin-dang and Woods Distribution. The great and awakened great (Song Seung-heon) offered Kang Kyung-hoon (Son Byung-ho) a strong reversal, suggesting an undeniable big deal that he would be on your side. "This is too much damage to me," he asked, "How about running for elections." Great replied, "That's a deal I'm too low." Kang said, "I will reconsider your proposal." "Thank you for picking me up in your place. I know why you guys picked me up as a torture. My heart is so heavy. The information I've heard today is rumored to be a woods mall." I knelt down. Great apologized, "I don't think I can stop it." Great suggested, "The law does not allow you to enter the prison site. But if you give up some of the site, it is possible to enter it without the consent of the market merchants." Along with this, the accidental history of Jung-hyun's younger brother who had hurt his great-Jeong Soo-hyun (Lee Sun-bin) and Woods Distribution's tale was revealed. Woods Distribution constructed a department store where Jeong Jeong-hyun's brother, Ji-hyun Jung (who was Eun-Ah) crashed due to an elevator crash. Amidst the great heat of awakening, the whirlwind-like development of the roller coaster provided the strongest immersion in the heart. Kang Joon-ho (Lim Joo-hwan) found out that his father Kang Kyung-hoon was Woods' distribution, Jung Han-soo and the team. In the meantime, when he knew that Great was holding hands with Kang Kyung-hoon, he threatened by handing a photo of the Great holding money. Great said, "Kuri was too cruel and could not be received. I donated to the nursery in the name of Lee Sang-moo. I didn't leave a dime." Jung Han-soo said, "I'm sorry for you, but I came here and I knew. There was nothing the mayor could do." Great learned from Jeong Jong-cheol that Jung-hyun's brother, Ji-hyun, died in the elevator crash of Woods Distribution. Jeong Soo-hyun said, "Is it true that I worked on the Uzmal side? It's a precious place for my family.

2019-10-06 20:45:09