Jigun-woo's boyfriend and the extraordinary chemistry emanates

Jigun-woo's boyfriend and the extraordinary chemistry emanates "Dating in Love 2"

On the 1st episode of KBS Joy's Romance Destruction Talk Show 'Love Butterflies 2', Ki-Hyun Hyun appeared in a special appearance, and she appeared as a wounded girlfriend in the drama. And radiating extraordinary chemistry. The betrayal of his boyfriend, who promised to marry, enthralled his anger and provoked a bloody love studio, promptly stimulating viewers' sympathy. Kee Hee-hyun said, “I am honored to be able to appear in my favorite 'Norm of Love'. Since I can visit you through romance dramas rather than music, I feel a lot of emotion. I acted so hard, so I hope you will enjoy watching it. ”

2019-10-06 20:05:07

“Song Dream Dream 2” Did you show each other a dazzling appearance?

“Song Dream Dream 2” Did you show each other a dazzling appearance?

Gangnam and Lee Sang-hwa sat side by side in SBS 'Dongsang Dream Season 2-You are my destiny (hereinafter called' Dongsang Dream Dream '), which was broadcasted on the 30th. After completing his introduction, Gangnam and Lee Sang-hwa showed a magnificent view of each other. Towards Lee Sang-hwa, Gangnam wrote "I'll Die Cute" and didn't hide his affection to buy the envy of the panelists. Gangnam appeared as a special MC. The MCs said, "October marriage." Gangnam said that the motive of the statue dream 2 "Jungle's law is here PD. The person who connected us. If you got married, I asked you to come out. "It was so hard last year. It was too sad to win a silver medal at the PyeongChang Olympics. Because I've been training for 25 years and I've only been skating since I was young. Lee Sang-hwa told her story that she had suffered after retiring. Lee Sang-hwa said, "I couldn't talk to people in the same field. I seemed to be misunderstood to be a bit stupid. I already have a gold medal." Lee Sang-hwa said, "But my brother gave me well. (Brother) I put down everything and told me that we only have a day to live happily now." Gangnam showed a lot of tension, and Gangnam, who saw himself, was embarrassed. When asked what kind of person is Lee Sang-hwa, "I will die cute. I will die lovingly." Looking at the idealization, "just like crazy," he said in one word. Gangnam said he did not look into his eyes the first time he saw Lee Sang-hwa. Gangnam and Lee Sang-hwa are 33 years old and 31 years old.

2019-10-06 19:45:06

Is Jenny the mother Wang Soo Jin Kim Hye Sun?

Is Jenny the mother Wang Soo Jin Kim Hye Sun?

Suspicious On the 3rd SBS morning drama 'Awarded Mother-in-law' (played by Kim In-gang and directed Lee Jung-hoon) Oh Eun-seok (Park Jin-woo) comforted Jenny (Sindae), who is struggling with past memories. Jenny went to her mother Wang Soo-jin (Kim Hye-sun) and said, "Mom, be honest. My memory is all about doing bad things." Wang Soojin surprised, "Bad year. What do you think of my mother," he struck Jenny's cheek. Wang Soo-jin was deeply convinced that all his past evils would be caught. Oh Eun-seok (Park Jin-woo), who had just returned home, witnessed two people fighting. It doesn't matter, "he said. Eun-seok said, “The story of the black rose goes in.” Dong-ju (Kim Jeong-hyun) suspects that “I think someone is still playing.” Oh Eun-seok, who watched Jenny with a worried expression, said, "Is it that I was disturbed by the sound of the recording?" Jenny added, "Yes." I might have been a pickpocket thief in the past. Lee Eun-suk comforted him in the wrath of Lee Dong-joo, and Lee Dong-joo felt suspicious that "something was weird. He was caught without rebellion. Oh Eun-seok said, "It's starting now. If you check it, it will come out." At the same time, Ahn Man-soo (Son Woo-hyuk) had previously sprayed Wang's slips one by one. Wang Soojin's misdeeds were heralded on how to soothe Anmansu.

2019-10-06 19:05:06

Park Min-young recently posted a photo on his Instagram

Park Min-young recently posted a photo on his Instagram

Park Min-young recently posted a photo on his Instagram. Park Min-young, wearing a white t-shirt, stared at the camera. On the other hand, Park Min-young, the first broadcast on November 8, Netflix entertainment 'The culprit is you! It appeared in season 2 '.

2019-10-06 18:45:07

Bae Seul-gi, the face you've seen in a long time

Bae Seul-gi, the face you've seen in a long time

Actress Bae Seul-ki delivered the news after a long time. On the 3rd, Bae Seul-gi uploaded a photo through his Instagram with the words, "My mindless vitamin." Bae Seul-gi is resting in a cafe. Still innocent, he caught the eye. On the other hand, Bae Seul-ki bought viewers by appearing in the entertainment program through KBS 2TV 'Sumbibeul 1 + 1' lives in the last 15 years.

2019-10-06 18:05:09

[Lotto story] Lotto 879 times winning number, automatic 4 people manual 2 people ... Gyeonggi-do Pyeongtaek 1st winning area search!

[Lotto story] Lotto 879 times winning number, automatic 4 people manual 2 people ... Gyeonggi-do Pyeongtaek 1st winning area search!

Interest in the 879th lottery winning number is pouring. According to the lottery, the winning number of the 879th lottery, drawn on October 5, was '1, 4, 10, 14, 15, 35'. The first-place winners who have won all six winning numbers will receive a prize of 3.326.363 million won per person. Second place bonus number is '20'. The second runner with the five numbers and the bonus number is 77, each receiving a prize of 46.4 million won. 25959 3rd place students who matched the five numbers received 1,240,000 won each. 12,497 4th place students who matched the four numbers received 50,000 won. The 5th place winners who matched the three numbers and received the fixed prize of 5,000 won were counted as 195,277. The first place to win the lotto is Gangdong-gu, Seoul, Daegu Dalseong-gun, Daejeon-dong, Ulsan-dong, Gyeonggi Pyeongtaek, and Gyeongnam Gimhae. Four of the six winners will be automatically four and two manually. The payment deadline is one year from the date of commencement of payment and can be received until the next business day if the last day of payment is a holiday. The chances of winning the lottery first place are '815,000,' which is lower than the lightning strike. If the prize money is over KRW 50,000, it will be 22% up to 300 million won. 'Sharing Lotto' is a lottery with no maximum winning amount. The official name is 'Online Combined Lottery' and it started in December 2002 in Korea. From December 2, 2018, the name of the Lotto Consignment Service was changed from Sharing Lotto to Companion Lottery. Launched in December 2002, Nanum Lotto was joined by 10 government ministries at the time (Ministry of Government Administration and Home Affairs, Ministry of Science and Technology, Ministry of Culture, Tourism, Health and Welfare, Ministry of Employment and Labor, Ministry of Construction and Transportation, Forest Service, Small and Medium Business Administration, National Veterans of Health, Jeju Island). 45 'was issued, and since 2007, it has been operated by the NACF. Lotto 6/45 wins the first prize when all six numbers are selected from 45 numbers, and if three or more numbers match. The price of one lotto game is 1,000 won (it was 2000 won, but it was reduced to 1,000 won since August 2004). It is not allowed to purchase more than 100,000 won once per person, and minors are prohibited from selling and winning prizes. Buyer can select the number they want and purchase it. If there is no winner, the winner will be carried over to the next winner. Initially, the number of carryovers was limited to five times, but in February 2003, the government limited the number of carryovers to two times. Lotto lottery tickets are sold 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, but will be suspended from 8 pm on the day of the draw (Saturday) to 6 am on the next day (Sunday). The prize money is determined by the sales volume. Winning prizes such as 1st, 2nd and 3rd prizes are not determined, but are determined by the total sales of the respective rounds. The prizes are divided by the number of winners. Prize rate is 1% (match 6 numbers) is 75% of total winnings excluding 4th and 5th prizes, and 2nd prize (5 numbers) is 12.5 of total winnings excluding 4th and 5th prizes. %, 3rd place (5 numbers match) is 12.5% ​​of total winnings except 4th and 5th place amounts, 4th place (4 numbers match) is 50,000 won, 5th place (3 numbers match) is 5,000 Circle. The total prize money is 50% of the total lotto sales, and more than 42% will be used for the lottery fund. The deadline for receiving the prize is within one year from the date of commencement of payment. From December 2, 2018, the name of the lotto consignee was changed from sharing lotto to companion lottery. The accompanying lottery will be in charge of all kinds of lottery services, including lotto, pension lottery, printed lottery, and electronic lottery for five years from December 2, 2018. * Lottery real amount calculation method Prize money more than 50,000 won ~ less than 300 million won Winner X 0.78 = Receipt If the prize money exceeds 300 million won (Winning amount -300 million) X 0.67 + KRW 2.34 billion = Receipt

2019-10-06 17:45:09

Kwon Hyun-bin, released on SNS through SNS 29

Kwon Hyun-bin, released on SNS through SNS 29 "Blonde too long!"

Kwon Hyun-bin uploaded photos on his SNS to attract fans' attention. Kwon Hyun-bin posted his recent photos on his Instagram on the 29th. Fans who saw the photos posted and “Blond too long ~” communicated with comments such as “What are you so pretty?” And “Everything you want to do”. Meanwhile, Kwon Hyun-bin revealed his recent situation to fans through Instagram.

2019-10-06 17:05:07

Jung Joon-ho, as opposed to fifty one-year-old and ten-year-old Hae-jung Announcer reading a book!

Jung Joon-ho, as opposed to fifty one-year-old and ten-year-old Hae-jung Announcer reading a book!

Interest in Jung Jun-ho and Lee Ha-jung announcer is pouring. Jung Joon-ho appeared in a program conducted by Lee Hae-jung, while she waited for four hours while reading a book while waiting for an interview. Joon-ho, who has been in her eighth year of marriage, said, "I've appeared in my wife's program," he said. . "I was in love with reading a little book," he added. "I got married three to four months after I met." He said, "After meeting six times, I was invited to go home and I had more than 50 pairs of shoes. There were about 50 people who were relatives." Jeong Jun-ho is married to Lee Hae-jung announcer in 2011 and has a son. At that time, a town house in the UN Village, Hannam-dong, Yongsan-gu, Seoul, which opened at a market price of 4.5 billion won, was opened to newlyweds. Born in 1969, Jeong Jun-ho, a 50-year-old, debuted in 1995 as an MBC talent talent. He has appeared in numerous films and dramas and has established himself as a middle actor. In addition to broadcasting, he is also known as the 'Golden Network', serving as ambassadors and honorary ambassadors for more than 40 organizations and organizations. Since mid-2010, he has worked in various fields including film production, management, travel, hotel, dining out, beauty, golf wear, and IT (information technology) solution development. Jeong Joon-ho's wife, Lee Ha-jung, was born in 1979 and is forty-one years younger than Joon-ho. It is a financial resource with beauty and intelligence that joined the MBC announcer after surpassing the 1200-1 ratio in 2005. At MBC, he held '6 o'clock News Magazine', 'Sports News', 'Popopo Izoa', 'Outing Korean' and 'Section TV Entertainment Communication'. After moving to TV Chosun in 2011, he proceeded with 'News Day', 'News 9', 'My Body User's Guide' and 'Open Criticism'.

2019-10-06 16:45:10

“To my name” I am very interested in love.

“To my name” I am very interested in love.

Yoo Jae-ha's role is Gong-chan's photographs and young men. In fact, I am not interested in fate or love other than my own interests. Shows mature acting skills. Gong-chan has previously appeared in numerous web dramas. He has been active in `` delicious romance '' and `` chance of encountering romance in travel season 1.5 ''. The new playlist “To My Name” (director Ju Sung-min and Kim Soo-jeong) is a fantasy romance genre based on the name “Name Bus”. The fresh namebus setting, which deals with the story of "Name" where the name of the fate is engraved on the body, excites interest. As it is a fresh material that has never been dealt with in the past, attention is focused on the different fun that 'To my name' will show.

2019-10-06 16:05:07

Girls' Generation Yoon Ah

Girls' Generation Yoon Ah

Girls' Generation Yuna revealed her daily life. On the 3rd, Yuna posted a photo on his Instagram with the words "What afternoon. Jungstagram." Yoona is relaxing in the cafe, taking a relaxing time. In particular, the atmosphere full of pure innocence in black and white photography attracts attention. Yoona, on the other hand, synchronized with actor Jo Jung-seok in the movie 'Exit'.

2019-10-06 15:45:08

Moon Hee-ok, fifty-one-year-old, divorced, older sister's cancer, and brother's sudden death!

Moon Hee-ok, fifty-one-year-old, divorced, older sister's cancer, and brother's sudden death!

Singer Moon Hee-ok starred in the national song, and netizens are paying attention. Born in Taebaek, Gangwon-do, the fourth of five brothers and sisters, Moon Hee-ok came to dream of becoming a singer. When I was in the second year of high school, I heard Ju Hyun-mi's 'Raining Yeongdong-gyo' on a picnic and listened to the sympathetic teacher's praise. She debuted as a dialect disco in 1987, and she was loved by fans by hitting 'Sung-Im Kim' and 'Street of Love'. Since then, trials have come, including divorce, the fight against cancer of her older sister, and the sudden death of her brother. Moon Hee-ok, who stopped his activities, felt skeptical in his music life. However, thanks to her mother and brothers and sisters who helped her, she was able to walk again. Moon Hee-ok thinks that 50 years of despair are a life of ignorance. Rather, "from the past experience, I want to live the next 50 years life with comfort and hope to others." Born in 1969, this year's fifty-one-year-old Moon Hee-ok debuted as a singer in 1987, during the Gwang-gyeok Girls' High School. The album is a sensational hit and officially sold 3.6 million copies. Moreover, if the combined copies were made, more than 10 million copies were made. Moon Hee-ok said, "I think Medley really needs skills! You have to sing a lot of songs in a short time to make sure you don't break." "Song-selling singers can run longer than singers who rely solely on broadcasting." . In 1990, Gangnam Dandy (composed by Jung Eun Lee / composed by South Koreans) was hit by popular singers Hyun Cheol, who won the KBS Song Grand Prize at the time, and sang well, Medley. Was the first album to be a mixed duet rather than a mixed duet. In addition to releasing Port Medley and Haegeum Gayo Medley, they have established themselves as one of the few traditional trot singers and medley singers in Korea. . Enka-style authentic trot `` Sung-Yim Kim '' (composed by Cho Dong-san / Won Hee-myung), released in 1991, is one of the songs that emerges when Moon Hee-ok is reborn as a top-ranking candidate during the 14th National Assembly election. Successfully introduced. And during the election season, he was spotlighted as a song to change lyrics at each of the camps and finally arrived at the top of the trot. Moon Hee-ok, who made her debut at the same time as the best singer in the trot genre, became a trot by hitting Soon Jung, Beach First Love, and Hyunhae Tan in the 1990s, but rock and dance music became popular in the 1990s. Mainstream and folk and trot music fell into slums. Among them, Moon Hee-ok, a singer who adhered to the traditional trot, had a reduced portion of broadcasting. After being married to office worker Kim in 1995, he had a gap of about three years, but only in 1998 he succeeded in resuming the singer, due to his `` Jung-Jin Park '' songwriting. Moon Hee-ok mainly performed trot music, but he also tried the semi-trot genre, which is far from the traditional trot. In 2002, `` Like the Land of Heaven '' (composed by Jeong Chan-woo / composed by Kim Jung-ho) was a different piece of music that diversified his musical inclination with a fast tempo rhythm. In 2006, he published `` When Love Remains '' (composed by Byung-Gul Kim / composed by Lim Jong-soo) and changed the propensity to become a traditional trot. In particular, Moon Hee-ok was recognized as a talented singer by performing various musical genres and winning several awards in the SBS entertainment program `` Challenge 1000 '', which appeared in the 2011 TVN entertainment program `` Operastar 2011 ''.

2019-10-06 15:05:09

'Kim Gura son'.

'Kim Gura son'.

It's still sunny, 'cute' The rapper Gri took a certification shot with his father Kim Gura. On the 3rd day of his painting, he posted a photo with the words "HBD Dad, I love and respect ♥". With his father Kim Gura, who is drawing in the public photos, he looks at the camera with a bright smile. In particular, two rich children who look so much like their smiles are eye-catching. Meanwhile, Gri recently appeared in MBC 'Radio Star'.

2019-10-06 14:45:07

Looking at the recent situation in the SNS of the sea ...

Looking at the recent situation in the SNS of the sea ...

'If you do hi I' Ivada has made public on his social media. Ivada posted a photo on his Instagram with a message that said, "If you do Hi, I'll be High." Fans who have seen the public photos commented, “I'm dying ~~~”, “That's real,”, “Old Man 2”, “The cat is coming…”, “Stop being beautiful ;;;” And so on.

2019-10-06 14:05:05

BTS V, Boxy Smile spreads good influence!

BTS V, Boxy Smile spreads good influence!

BTS V's so-called boxy smile is once again on the topic and attracting attention. On October 4th, World Smile Day was designated by Operation Smile, an international medical NGO that has assisted cleft lip and palate surgery to restore bright smiles to children. World Smile Day celebrated its 20th anniversary this year with "# 20 for 20" and "WorldSmileDay" events that tag 20 friends, sharing "what makes me smile" on social media. On the social media, a lot of smiley selfies and stories were posted, especially the BTS's so-called square laugh photos caught the eye. The post received more than 13,000 'likes' and gave fans happy viruses. His bright smile is loved around the world with a contagious positive energy so that when Google searches for “Boxy smile” Google automatically posts a square photo of V. An overseas media also reported an article about V's 10 smiles that will melt your heart. Recently, 'TaeProjects', led by UK fans of BTS V, made love by donating to the Smiles Train, a charity composed of medical professionals who find smiles through cleft lip and palate surgery for children in 87 countries around the world. Practiced. 'TaeProjects' is a hashtag called #SmileWithTaehyung, which donated a donation to the organization through fundraising to give children a bright smile. BTS V's bright smiles bring back smiles to children and spread the good influence of global young leaders around the world. According to `` The Pop Hub, '' BTS is ranked No. 1 in global album sales in 2019, with "Map of the soul: Persona" now selling 4,076,000 copies. 2nd place was taken by 3,440,000 Billie Eilish (WHEN WE ALL FALL ASLEEP, WHERE DO WE GO?), 2,967,000 Ariana Grande (thank u, next) and 3,1,842,000 Taylor Swift (Lover). did. Meanwhile, Lotte Department Store exclusively sells official lenses of the popular idol group BTS. Lotte Department Store announced on May 5 that it will sell 'Boy with love' lenses, which are worn by BTS at the crown floor of Jamsil Lotte World Tower from 3rd to 9th. Lotte Department Store planned this event with 'Big Hit Entertainment', a member of BTS, and 'Metapo SC', a lens supplier. Customers who purchase two types of lenses, color and transparent, will receive a free acrylic frame or poster that shows the members of BTS.

2019-10-06 13:45:05

Above all, this time the steel cuts released are Vagabond

Above all, this time the steel cuts released are Vagabond

In the works, Park A-in played the granddaughter Naharii of a high-rise five-star hotel located across from Paradise Inn. Most of all, Kwak Dong-yeon's enthusiasm, which completed the character called Na Hae-jun, was added to the steel cuts. With a neat hairstyle, a perfect suit fit that falls, and a birth to a bootie, it's a luxury success like a hotel. The relaxed expression and speech gestures that are used at will exude curiosity by revealing the characteristics of the character who has drenched in self-love. As a result, attention is focused on how Kwak Dong-yeon will give birth to a new life character through 'No two times'. Park Ah-in, who plays the role of a killer lily in the SBS drama 'Vaga Bond', shows intense charisma. In her work, she built a solid performance and revealed her presence.

2019-10-06 13:05:06