Posted several pictures with the phrase Park Eun-hye

Posted several pictures with the phrase Park Eun-hye

Actor Park Eun-hye posted a number of pictures on her Instagram on October 1st with the phrase, "Bukseongro Hero," and Sang-jin Han, a short film directed to Daegu. Park Eun-hye in the shared picture was devoted to shooting. Park Eun-hye went down to Daegu and showed a close relationship with fellow Han Sang-jin.

2019-10-06 12:45:05

‘이유영’ Lee Yeong-young responded by saying that she was getting close.

‘이유영’ Lee Yeong-young responded by saying that she was getting close.

Lee Min-ki said, “I'm getting acquainted not long ago when I met at the filming”. Yoo Young replied, "I'm getting close" and laughed. On the other hand, 'lie of all' is aired first at 10:30 pm on 12th.

2019-10-06 12:05:05

Running Inspector, Blocked by an Event

Running Inspector, Blocked by an Event

Yoon Seo (Lee Yo-won) and Hong Tae (Choi Wha-Hwa), the ocn tree drama `` Running Investigator, '' which aired on the 3rd, will investigate the work of Park Ki-soo, a conviction robber. Investigator Yoon Seo's new incident was caused by drunk friends from his childhood. The process is drawn. Yun-seo, who was blocked by an accident that had fallen into the labyrinth, recalled the news that his SAT was short, and he remembered that Park had been absent due to the exam. I went to the garden when I went out for a while as my grandfather. The incident was revealed by a police fire accident, but the grievous death of the guilty bloody police left bitterness. Lee Yo-won's management management department said, “Because of the characteristics of 'Running Investigators,' you can see the in-depth immersion of different episodes and detailed descriptions of society in general every week.” I will do my best in this work as much as I unfolded it. ”

2019-10-06 11:45:06

Taking the case and tracking the truth together?

Taking the case and tracking the truth together?

`` Everybody's Lie '' Lee Min-gi and Lee Yeo-young met with detective Cho Tae-sik and the youngest member of the National Assembly, Kim Seo-hee, at the OCN's New Saturday Original `` Everybody's Lie ''. Tae-shik, who left the incident and continued to transfer to the quiet village village police box, took on the case of Seo-hee's father and husband, who "one day died and one disappeared." The old steelcut is faced with Seohee in the midst of confusion and confusion. Lee Yun-jung said, “It's new every scene. Rather than being trapped in a frame, two people breathe and make the scene feel richer. The character has excellent digestibility ”and praised Lee Min-young and Lee Yoo-young. How about the breath of two actors who met as a woman who became a member of the parliament to save a detective and missing husband in the mysterious case. I think it would work and I laughed, ”he explained. “I was more comfortable and friendly than when I first met. Please look forward to breathing in the future. ” Lee Yoo-young also showed satisfaction. "Lee Min-ki always has time," she said. That's why I'm acting really comfortably. ”

2019-10-06 11:05:05

When camellia blooms…

When camellia blooms…

What about the scene ?? In KBS 'Camellia Flower Time' aired on the 2nd, Hwang Yong-sik (Kang Han-kyul) was depicted as the serial killer Kabul learns the relationship between the incident and Camellia (Gong Hyo-jin). The broadcast reveals how camellia became a witness to the murder. Golden Ok (Lee Jin Hee) was a close sister and skin caregiver who met at Camellia Cathedral. “So Yong-sik is not the best. I can't be happy in front of you. So don't come again. ”Hwang Yong-sik smiled. Hwang Yong-sik said, “Camellia, I'm timid too. It's not a rock to my heart. So it's only here today. ” In the past, camellia went to her sister's skin care center, and she asked her to come in to test her new and used tanning machine. Lee Jin-hee, who made her debut in the 2004 drama `` Mother, '' is a well-known actor in Daehakro because of her elegant appearance and solid performance. He has accumulated filmography in a variety of genres, from theater to musicals to movies and dramas.

2019-10-06 10:45:06

Take care of Yul-hee, 'Salimnam 2'

Take care of Yul-hee, 'Salimnam 2'

In the KBS entertainment 'Salim Men Season 2' broadcasted on the 2nd, Choi Minhwan had a time with fans at the FT Island fan signing event. Fans were warm with their twin gifts and wife Yul Hee, who will be born soon after their gifts, which was FT Island's fan signing day. The schedule ends sooner than expected, and Song Seung-hyun tempts Choi Min-hwan, who is leaving work together, saying, "Let's play a game." Choi Min-hwan said, "I decided to have dinner with chubby." The three managers headed to the PC room side-by-side, and the aunt told Hwabin. It turned out that it was Kim's birthday.Salimnam 2 is a program that contains the real lives of star salim men, from the husband of the new generation to the husband of the middle aged.

2019-10-06 10:05:04

The other is hell…

The other is hell…

Most of all, he commanded the whole scene Others are Hell. ”Lee Jung-eun, the role of Um Bok-soon, who opened the doors of hell to viewers who visited Ko Si-won with Jong-woo (Lim Si-wan) who took his first step in Seoul. The two girls faced a cold hearted woman who had raised a heartfelt nun and Koshiwon others as murderers. The presence of Lee Hyun-wook, who played the 302 Noh Hyuk-hyuk, who created a bizarre fear and collected the topic before the broadcast, was the reason why he succeeded in the appearance of Seo Mun-jo (Lee Dong-wook) in the last two times in the best reversal that no one could have imagined. Above all, director Lee Chang-hee's sensational directing over the whole scene enhanced the overall drama. Lee Chang-hee, who filmed with the mind that “I will shoot a movie with 10 climaxes,” did not disappoint. That's why viewers rave about "more like a movie than a movie". In addition, Ahn Eun-jin plays the role of a first-time cop who is expected to be more active in the future, noting that he is the only one in 'Hell is Other'. The actors gave tension and tension in the early stages, but all actors including dense acts such as Hyun Hee-jung, the gangster Ahn Hee-jung, who are confined to murderers and embarrass everyone, raise the drama's immersion. With the brilliant performance of the actors without holes, I can't wait to see what kind of ending “Tin is Hell.”

2019-10-06 09:45:04

Kim Sun-ah Kim Sun-ah is receiving a birthday celebration from the staff

Kim Sun-ah Kim Sun-ah is receiving a birthday celebration from the staff

Kim Sun-ah recently posted pictures and videos on his Instagram with the words, "I'm so impressed." Kim Sun-ah is receiving a birthday celebration from the staff. Meanwhile, Kim Sun-ah appeared in the SBS drama 'Secret Boutique'.

2019-10-06 09:05:04

I was expecting…

I was expecting…

`Naturally` On the 10th episode of MBN 'Naturally' broadcasted on the 5th, Kim Jong-min's best friend Shinji-Chun Myung-hoon-Gangnam will appear in Hyuncheon Village 'Woneyni House'. Seeing those who appeared in a strange atmosphere, Eun Jiwon responded that he had already anticipated a guest visit. Shinji, with his explosive singing power and extraordinary sense of entertainment, is a member who has long been involved with Kim Jong-min and the group Koyotae. Chun Myung-hoon and Gangnam-do entertainment programs show Kim Jong-min and his fantasy chemistry. Chun Myung-hoon predicted “Big Fun” by beating “Woney mini” as soon as he came. After the greetings, Shinji-Chun Myung-hoon-Gangnam will head to the unexpected scene. The field that embarrassed them, “What is this?” Was a rice paddy in a village where rice was collapsed all over due to typhoon damage. Shinji-Chun Myung-hoon-Gangnam, a city person trio, said, “We… Do you know how to do this? ”,“ I think it's going to be difficult for the five of us ”, but he went to the left and right.

2019-10-06 08:45:04

Good People Ye Esther ♥ Hong Hye-Gul, Unchanged Love in the 25th Anniversary of Marriage “Lucky”

Good People Ye Esther ♥ Hong Hye-Gul, Unchanged Love in the 25th Anniversary of Marriage “Lucky”

Ye Esther-Hong Hae-gal couple showed affection for each other. In the 334 episodes of MBC Human Documentary 'Good People,' which was broadcasted on Tuesday, the couple of Esther-Hong-Geul, who celebrated the 25th anniversary of their marriage, showed unchanging love for each other. Yesterday confessed that she had been suffering from depression for a long time. In particular, three years ago, it was harder to feel guilty for his sister, who had gone out of the world with a sad choice. She raised dogs and walked with her husband, Hong Hye-gul, as Hong Chang-hyung, a doctor and startup student, suggested. Hong said that 25th anniversary of her marriage, Ye Esther sent 'I Love You' and 25 hearts in a text message. To answer this, he began to read his own handwritten letter. Hong Hye-gal “We walk together today and tomorrow. You're right and I'm left and right. ”The impressed woman Esther warmly embraced him. Finally, Hong Hye-Gul told the production team, "I was so lucky to meet a woman I wanted." Meeting my wife is the most grateful thing in life. Ye Esther also said, “I was lucky to meet my husband. It's not easy to meet people who are the same as me. ”I confessed my unwavering affection for Hong. On the other hand, MBC Human Documentary 'People are Good' is a program to include life dramas of people who live in the same age, and is broadcast every Tuesday at 10:05.

2019-10-06 08:05:05

In the seat, Yu Yong-soo is far from talk…

In the seat, Yu Yong-soo is far from talk…

? `Modern Family` The 32nd MBN 'Modern Family' (planning / production MBN, Director Song Sung-chan), which airs at 11 pm on the 4th, is a rooftop party of gagman Um Yong-soo, Kim Hak-rae, Kim Mi-hwa, and Kim Hyun-young, who were invited to the five-story building. lost. In the seat, Um Yong-soo is definitely attracting attention as the `` talk nucleus '', and she is praised once again as a leader who led the popularization of divorce by sublimating her personal history with laughter. Im Ha-ryong comes out with an accessory in the gag corner 'Backpack of Memories' that has been popular in the past. Kim Hyun-young, who was loved as a lover of Lim Ha-ryong, danced excitedly next to Lim Ha-ryong, and Kim Hak-rae also wore a stupid wig and sang rhythms. Rising to all generations. "At that time, I will experience a time that is" cutting "in the story of the gag world." (Myung Yong-soo) is still popular with women, and there is an image that seems to pay the debt well. ”.

2019-10-06 07:45:04

The ties were drawn hot and hot.

The ties were drawn hot and hot.

My country JTBC's New Golden Drama 'My Country' (directed by Kim Jin-won and script Chae Seung-dae) was held three days before the first broadcast. The steel cut is released. The ties of three men and women who are pioneering their own fate in an upside down world are drawn intensely and hotly. Chae Seung-dae writes dense and dynamic narratives such as director Kim Jin-won and Master of Noodles. Is a historical drama with a breath. Following the previous steelcut that captured the fateful encounter and brought about the topic, the released photo shows the figures of Seo Hwi, Nam Sun-ho and Han Hee-jae. The three people, who have a good time with Seo-yeon's sister Seo-yeon (Joi-hyun) and build friendships, are curious. The production team of 'My Country' said, “The fierce and hot stories of Seo Hwi, Nam Sun-ho, and Han Hee-jae, who hang everything to protect their most precious things in this age of trouble, will soon begin. Please watch what my country is going to look for when three people are inevitably involved. ”

2019-10-06 07:05:04

Posted a photo with the phrase TWICE was taken

Posted a photo with the phrase TWICE was taken

Tzuyu posted a photo on Twice's official Instagram on October 1st with the phrase, "I've been to Choi Patta again for this comeback. Tzuyu in the photo took a selfie with the same group member Chae Young Nayeon and made a cute expression. Tzuyu has especially dyed black hair for a more brilliant visual. On the other hand, Twice's group Twice released the 8th mini album 'Feel Special' on September 23rd.

2019-10-06 06:45:09

˝Wednesday's music throws drips

˝Wednesday's music throws drips

The opening of the opening stage for the song stage of Jeon Hyun-mu, Kim Joon-ho, John Park, and Kim Jae-hwan, who sings `` Writing Letters in a Cloudy Autumn Sky '' was decorated in a chart show format. Screaming the laughter of the people who constantly throw drips on the theme of the youngest MC. The stiff-looking utterance of the home theater caused a boom in laughter, and those who were confident of the minihompy's contemporaries also laughed with emotional words.In the situation where four MCs sang `` Writing letters in cloudy skies '' He appeared from behind and sputtered a timed bomb by unidentified deviations and super lows. In the 2000's Minihompy's BGM rankings, corners were stealing acorns to buy covetous items, and they failed to pick up the answers to quizzes. The freestyle 'Y', which can be seen if you have never tried minihompy, actually appeared in the freestyle, and surprised the cast. On that day, `` Wednesday's music pro '' was used once in the 20s and 30s. Perfectly sniper viewers' tastes.

2019-10-06 06:05:04

I live alone…

I live alone…

Head to the gym to learn. Han Hye-jin will appear on MBC “I Live Alone” (Planning Kim Gu-san / Director Hwang Ji-young), which will be broadcast on the 4th. Inspired by the stable performance of various rope skipping techniques at the talk show starring role model Adriana Lima. In the meantime, he headed to the gym to learn rope skipping, which he thought was a mountain (?) Of his past. Han Hye-jin heads to the rope skipping gym to learn rope skipping skills. Han Hye-jin's appearance of creating a biped walking robot theory (?) For every squeaky action from preparatory action is expected to provoke laughter. When Hyejin arrives at the gym and meets a rope skipping teacher, Hyejin goes back to her elementary school days and starts to unwind lightly with her most basic feet.

2019-10-06 05:45:06