Runner Investigator, Han Yoon-seo

Runner Investigator, Han Yoon-seo

In the broadcast, Bae Hong-tae experienced the limitations and dilemmas of investigators of the Commission. Bae Hong-tae finds out the innocence of the foreign workers involved in the murder of the murder case and finds the true criminal. Bae Hong-tae, who insisted that even the reinvestment should relieve the innocence of the sincerity, came to understand the principleist Han Yun-seo (who Lee Won-won) said, 'We must not intervene in the case.' Han Yun-seo and Bae Hong-tae began to recognize each other's research methods and values. The two added anticipation to the group's efforts to unite in front of `` Human Rights. '' Bae Hong-tae interrogates the suspect with his sharp eyes. In addition, his enthusiasm with his fellow prosecutors as he walked through the scene of the incident caught his eye. On the other hand, Bae Hong-tae's urgency expression wearing a slightly different helmet is also interesting. Bae Hong-tae, who went straight for the resolution of the case, looks forward to what event he desperately tried to solve. Bae Hong-tae, who attended the trial as an observer, was also captured. The images of Bae Hong-tae, who is giving a thumbs up to someone in the presidency, are more intriguing, and the images of Han Yun-seo and Bae Hong-tae, who are united in the published photos, are stimulating their curiosity. Han Yoon-seo, who visits the scene of the incident, wears a 'hawk's eye' and looks around. The appearance of Bae Hong-tae, who replayed eyewitness statements directly, also caught the eye. Han Yoon-seo's keen eye to find even a small clue and Bae Hong-tae, a master of the description, reappear the scene with his whole body. The two investigators are curious to see if they can find clues to solve the conflicting statement. Please look forward to the performance of Bae Hong-tae faced with. "

2019-10-05 21:45:08

Propose and make your heart tick ~ `VIP`

Propose and make your heart tick ~ `VIP`

SBS's new Wolhwa drama `` VIP '', which aired on the 28th of next month, is a `` private office melodramatic drama '' that tells the story of a dedicated team managing customers in department stores' top 1%. Park Sung-joon says, “I can only promise now, but my heart is going to live my life.” After having a wedding, Jeongseon and Seong-jun, who became happy couples, walked the rainy street, saying, "We don't try too hard, let's live without any trouble." The couple's backs raise questions about what they will say. Jeong-Seon and Seon-Jun's Reality Melo raises the emotion and adds expectation to it. “I was not kind, but I was warm. He was good. ”The appearance of Jeongseon and Seongjun closer to each other raises the excitement index. SBS's new drama "VIP," which Cha Hae-won and Lee Jung-lim have combined, will be broadcast for the first time on October 28 following the new "Monster". SBS, which organized an entertainment program in the summer season as a different genre differentiation strategy, is attracting hot attention by predicting the revival of the drama “Wolhwa” with “VIP.”

2019-10-05 21:05:13

I visited the shop and ordered red crab champon and cold champon.

I visited the shop and ordered red crab champon and cold champon.

"I" Actor Lee Sang-yeop appeared as a special MC in the SBS entertainment program `` Ugly Korean Cub '' (`` Miu Bird ''), which aired on the afternoon of 29th. I ordered red crab champon and cold champon. Seo Jang-hoon asked Lee, "Have you been tea while you were dating?"

2019-10-05 20:45:08

Upbit, why did new coins shrink?

Upbit, why did new coins shrink?

… Selecting “Focus on Development Potential” Upbit, the nation's largest cryptocurrency exchange, introduced a new coin. Upbit recently announced that it will exit the exchange by designating significant stocks for insolvent projects that cannot be improved. As an extension of these policies, the verification process for new transaction support coins has become more complicated. Compared to the past, the number of new entry coins has decreased significantly, but the coins with a higher possibility of commercialization and development of services are making their names in Upbit. Let's take a look at the main features of the new coin. KRW Market: Hedera Hashgraph Hedera hash graphs are public distributed ledgers for distributed applications. Based on a hash graph consensus algorithm, the Hedera public network achieves the highest security in distributed ledger technology. It also requires very fast transaction speeds and significantly lower Internet bandwidth. Hedera has high throughput, low fees, and consensus confirmation in seconds. Hedera is leading the future of public ledgers by enabling new applications, use cases, and business models beyond the current blockchain, which cannot be developed on other distributed ledger technology platforms. Dr. Limon Baird, co-founder and researcher of Hedera Hashgraph, and co-founder and CEO, Mans Harmon, are colleagues with the US Air Force Academy. Both have founded Trio Security, BlueWave Security, Swirlds, Inc. In the process, he developed a breakthrough technology, a hash graph, which also received a patent. BTC Market: BORA BORA is a digital content platform based on blockchain. BORA implements dual networks and tokens to overcome the limitations of availability, performance and scalability of existing Ethereum networks. In addition, it provides fast processing speed and scalability through a private network that is not limited to expansion separately from the mainnet. This provides BORA with a range of features to improve transparency, security, and the content distribution and service experience on digital content platforms. Users can use BORA tokens to buy digital items or to purchase various contents. BORA tokens can also be used for mileage and promotions on the platform. BTC Market: DAI DAI is a stable coin that is secured by Ethereum rather than fiat currency, and has a dollar value. If you deposit Ethereum as collateral, you can issue new diecoins. Managed by Ethereum smart contracts, unlike other stablecoins, the system is fully decentralized, preserving its value with a predesigned mechanism. BTC Market: Maker (MKR) MKR is a cryptocurrency that functions as a DAI issuance and stabilization fee in the smart contract platform that manages DAI. MKR holders can participate in platform voting to make DAI policy decisions.

2019-10-05 20:05:16

Let's go to the title song of Comeback D Day

Let's go to the title song of Comeback D Day

Weirs released the third mini album 'FLY WITH US' through various music sites on the afternoon of 30th.The title song 'LIT' is a song that combines sensual melody lines with oriental colors based on trap hip hop. It is different from the genre presented by the previous one, and it expresses a joyful time unfolding under the bright night of Hui Young Cheong, and adds folk songs to the lyrics that harmonize the Korean language.

2019-10-05 19:45:10

I posted a picture with the words that I played Choi.

I posted a picture with the words that I played Choi.

On September 30, Choi Hee-seo posted a photo on his Instagram with the words, "The wedding had flowers, music, alcohol and loved ones, and we had a lot of fun." Choi Hee-seo poses in a wedding dress and looks at the camera. Choi Hee-seo, on the other hand, posted a wedding march with his boyfriend, a celebrity, on the 28th.

2019-10-05 19:05:09

Kim Ga-young appeared in “Kim Ga-young” Jang Sung-kyu.

Kim Ga-young appeared in “Kim Ga-young” Jang Sung-kyu.

On September 30, Kim Ga-young appeared in MBC FM4U 'Good Morning FM Jang Sung-gyu'. Kim Ga-young, a weather caster, said, "Congratulations, I prepared a small gift," and handed it to a new DJ. Jang Sung-gyu said, "It's been a while, but you gave me a gift like this," he said. "Can you show me this?" On the other hand, Kim Ga-young appeared in MBC entertainment program 'Hogu's Love' recently closed.

2019-10-05 18:45:08

“Elegant” Mowan Su-gyu is a long-time relative and bad actor

“Elegant” Mowan Su-gyu is a long-time relative and bad actor

2019-10-05 18:05:08

Man, Olleh Music fifth place Genie fifth place

Man, Olleh Music fifth place Genie fifth place

Zico released their first full-length album 'THINKING' Part.1 on the 30th, and the double title song 'People' and 'Thunder Beetle' settled on the top of various music charts, showing off their ability to achieve a double hit. As of 8:00 am, Thunder Beetle ranked No. 1 in Naver Music, No. 2 in Mnet, No. 3 in Melon, No. 3 in Bucks, No. 3 in Sorisea, No. 5 in Olleh Music, and No. 5 in Genie. `` People '' occupied top positions such as Naver Music 3rd, Mnet 4th, Melon 6th, Genie 7th, Olleh Music 7th, Bugs 7th. Zico, who also took charge of the song while working as a Block Bee, was later recognized for his outstanding musical skills as a solo song. "Tough Cookie" "Boy and Girls" "You are me, I am you" and "Artist." Every song swept the top of the music charts and received a rating of `` No Replacement ''. Shortly after the release of the album, the title song 'Thunder Beetle' and 'People' came into the top 10 of the music site Melon. At 8 am on the 1st, the thunder-bule monkey is the third and the person is the sixth. Like this, Zico succeeded in being alone with his first regular album 'THINKING' Part.1 released after 8 years of debut, and also solidified his position as a music player.

2019-10-05 17:45:07

Loved the audience of King of Mask Singers

Loved the audience of King of Mask Singers

Since Kyu-Hyun became the 106th King of Kings on July 21st, he has been the topic of the King of the Masked King in MBC for about 10 weeks. In the meantime, Kyuhyun's heart is such as Wanna One's 'energy', 'I don't love you' by Urban Zakapa, 'Sigh' by Lee Yi, 'uphill' by Yoon Jong-shin and Jung-in, 'breath by Park Hyo-shin' and 'wind memory' by Naul From the exquisite ballads to the exciting dance songs, the audience was greatly loved by the singing skills of the genre.Up to the second round, Kim Na-hee showed off her skills by exploring everything from explosive highs to intense lapping. 'Starry Night', captivating the hearts of the audience. Song Fairy Genie took off the mask saying "Jinie should go back to the lamp", and the identity of Genie was revealed as Kyu Hyun. Kyu Hyun was "Happy to meet with viewers every weekend under the mask of 'Jini' for 3 months. I remember laughing when I saw the comment “Kyu-hyun even if I rolled forward.” When I first became a singer, I thought that many people would recognize my voice and love me. I will do my best to grow up to be a good music singer. I would like to express my gratitude to all those who supported me. ”Kim Na-hee later said,“ When I first came in, I wanted to do this since I was a gagman. “I wanted to be more greedy with the results but It was just honored as a singer, "he said after an extraordinary testimony appeared.

2019-10-05 17:05:14

I'm only walking in flowers. I draw my husband who became a housewife in half.

I'm only walking in flowers. I draw my husband who became a housewife in half.

Ryu Dam decided to star in KBS1's new daily drama 'Walk on the Flower Road' and added the fun of her husband to her husband with a soy heart. 'Walk the Flower Only' is a life-reset drama that thumps the heart of the enthusiastic housewife Kang Yeo-won who has endured the mud-ridden housewives and the bongbong-dong, a very positive man who has gone through the life of thorny fields. Ryu Dam takes the role of Jang Sang-moon, the husband whose wife is the dog cafe's wife, and loses his job. It is expected to invigorate the drama with laughter points, which became the number one target of family's speech errors due to its easily sprained and thunderous character. Please look forward to working hard to make 'Communic' more friendly than the name Ryudam. Thank you. ” On the other hand, KBS1's new daily drama 'Walk on the Flower Road' will be broadcast in October following 'Please take care of summer'.

2019-10-05 16:45:10

Tickets for the show are on the Internet

Tickets for the show are on the Internet "17th first solo concert"

NCT DREAM will hold its first solo concert `` NCT DREAM TOUR '' THE DREAM SHOW '' from November 16 to 17 at Jangchung Gymnasium in Seoul. In particular, NCT DREAM receives global attention for its debut songs 'Chewing Gum', 'Last First Love', 'We Young', 'GO', 'We Go Up', and 'BOOM'. As one of the strongest teenagers, the concert, which will allow you to enjoy NCT ​​DREAM's diverse music and stages, will also be hot.The tickets for the concert will be held through the online ticketing site YES24. Fan club pre-orders will be open at 8 o'clock, and general tickets will be open at 8 pm on the 14th.NCity Dream is the third mini album `` We Boom '' released in July, and it has 27 iTunes top album charts worldwide. # 1 in area, among the largest music QQ Korea top music charts week No. 1, "100 artists, the main US Billboard chart 90, and recorded on the chart above the 3 'Social 50'.

2019-10-05 16:05:13

‘최 예슬’ shared his daily life with her husband Geo on his Instagram on the 30th

‘최 예슬’ shared his daily life with her husband Geo on his Instagram on the 30th

Choi Ye-seul shared her daily life with her husband Geo on his Instagram on September 30. Choi Ye-seul and Geo in the open photo are looking at the market. Meanwhile, Geo and Choi Ye Seul recently married and went on a honeymoon to Hawaii.

2019-10-05 15:45:09

Actor Lee Yun-ji and

Actor Lee Yun-ji and "Ask the Refrigerator"

Lee Yoon-ji and Oji-ho appeared as a working mom and walking papa in the JTBC entertainment `` Please Ask for the Refrigerator '', which aired on the 30th. Yunji Lee “Always manages the diet. Rice and ramen have not been eaten for years. I don't dress up, I just eat a salad, ”he said.“ Yun Ji told the dentist's husband the first dash. Lee Yun-ji, "My husband was so ugly that I was deceived," he said. "I like to act deliberately. Lee Yun-ji's cooking of hope was released. The first dish is said to be for a daughter who is about to celebrate her birthday. Lee Yun-ji, "I want to learn cooking through this opportunity," he asked for a princess's birthday cooking for the party, passion has exploded. Lee Yun-ji, a special day today, said, "I think chefs can eat a new meal, and I want to eat a new octopus." The dolphin screamed and made the viewers admire.

2019-10-05 15:05:09

"Dussie Escape Cullto Show"

The actors Kwon Sang-woo, Lee Jong-hyuk and Lee Jung-hyun of the movie 'Do You Twice' appeared on the SBS Radio Power FM 'Doosi Escape Cult Two Show' broadcasted on the 2nd. Kwon Sang-woo recalled her performances, saying, "I didn't know the drama scenes for more than 10 years. Lee Jong-hyuk said, "Now I grow a lot uncomfortable. Especially when I sleep together, it's uncomfortable because I'm too big." In addition, Kwon Sang-woo said that the scene famous for hermit crab in the drama 'Sad Sonata' is said, "I don't know if this scene will be said like this." The director said, 'I took the best scene' and I was proud. I didn't know it would be so funny. ”

2019-10-05 14:45:09