‘Triple Me’ and other activities will be expanded.

‘Triple Me’ and other activities will be expanded.

Polaris Entertainment, a multi-entertainment company that has led various businesses for 13 years as a prominent vocalist of singers such as Kim Bum-soo, Kim Tae-woo, and Ivy, and a strong fence of acting actors such as Yang Dong-geun and Oh Yun-a, has led cultural trends. Gal's multi artist group 'Tripleme' is launched. Triple Me is a team that aims to be a `` concert-type entertainer actor group ''. It consists of musical actors with singing, acting, and performance three beats, model retainers with physical and visuals. It is a collection of actors. Triple Me, consisting of six actors and models, is called the “multi-artist group” and plans to communicate with fans in various ways. Polaris Entertainment said, “We plan to carry out group activities while continuing to participate in individual activities, and we will produce various web-based dramas with group launching contents and launch various concerts such as OST album releases and fan meetings. We plan to expand our activities with our backs. ”

2019-10-05 14:05:14

Looking at the current status of Jung's SNS…

Looking at the current status of Jung's SNS…

'I'll eat well today's English expression. Thank ... ’ Jung has released his recent SNS. On July 30, Jeong Ga-eun said in his Instagram, “I'll eat well today. Thank you for the meal. ”

2019-10-05 13:45:12

It is characterized by great aides.

It is characterized by great aides.

Actor Lee Jung-jae returns to 'Adviser 2'. Jang Tae-joon, who finished the season 1 by proclaiming his congressional agenda, was a member of the National Police Corps. It is characterized by the sharp quality of grappling the state audit, the quick judgment of the situation, the persistence to dig into the opponent's loopholes, and the ambition to reach the peak of power. Seongjin received a nomination by-election and was elected. 'Aide 2' depicts Jang Tae-joon's dangerous run and the fierce Yeouido survival. It was broadcasted on Mondays and Tuesdays, and following season 1, Lee Jung-jae, Shin Min-ah, Elijah, Kim Dong-jun, Kim Gap-soo, and Jung Woong-in appeared, and Jung Man-sik, Park Hyo-ju and Cho Bok-rae joined.

2019-10-05 13:05:07

Salted hoodies, Carpe diem products, Golden Wheelchair luck, Cash

Salted hoodies, Carpe diem products, Golden Wheelchair luck, Cash

Hooded tea, Cappeddiem products, mention of the Golden Wheelchair   Hoodie is the top of the sword. The news that hoodies and T-shirts have won phenomenal sales is still a big concern. Recently, he has earned his nickname, Kim Sun-dal, with an ax with hoodies and shirts. Salting emphasizes Carpe Diem. He also said he would not ride in the golden wheelchair. He said that he is not buying tomorrow, but living the present. Yem-ta said in his podcast that he was above the voyeur and below the binzino about his talents. He also expressed the opinion that it is better to keep the cash than to have 100 million won in the bank account. Yeomta is a veteran who released a single album in 2006.

2019-10-05 12:45:10

Has the problem been pointed out about the direction?

Has the problem been pointed out about the direction?

“Alley Restaurant” In other words, most of the guests are office workers at nearby companies. It is a dangerous place to run a restaurant in Dunchon-dong, which relies entirely on a midsize company. The broadcast pointed out a problem about the direction of tempura bowls. Baek Jong-won explained in detail why rice bowls are difficult. Baek Jong-won visited a group of sushi restaurants. The owner of the group's sushi restaurant, which was popular with Baek Jong-won last week. However, the boss made a big decision on the appearance of customers looking for other menus that had grown in line with their business rather than their own sushi. The boss showed the upgraded ham & pork cuts, and in the new arrangement prepared by the boss, Baek Jong-won proposed the trumpet's weapon to further enhance the completeness of the menu. "If you take a bus with Manrep is really fatal," he said. It is not wrong to make rice bowls, but the business is also successful only after the basic training. Even after Baek Jong-won's return, the boss showed total dependence on his mother and boyfriend. After seeing this, Baek Jong-won ran out of the situation room and returned to the tempura bowl. Baek Jong-won pointed out the boss's appearance as a mother and boyfriend, who had a monopoly with the boss and wanted to enjoy the rights without fulfilling the role of the boss.

2019-10-05 12:05:08

Dignity as a Global Idol ??

Dignity as a Global Idol ??

vampire According to Oricon announced on Japan's largest record sales volume on the 2nd, the first week of Aizu One's third Japanese single `` Vampire '' (2019.09.23. ~ 2019.09.29) totaled 205,000 pieces, three consecutive singles in Japan. The album has sold over 200,000 first weeks. Based on this, Aizu One won the weekly ranking following the Oricon weekly single ranking. Aizu One's top spot on the Oricon Weekly Chart is the second time in the world, revealing its dignity as a global idol. Moreover, following the Japanese single album `` Buenos Aires '' released in June, the `` Vampire '' was the No. 2 weekly chart, and all three single albums released in Japan released 200,000 copies in the first week. By setting a breakthrough record, I realized the hot popularity in Japan. Aizu One is the first female group to be ranked first in the sales category by artists in the first half of 2019 (Origin Period 2018.12.24. ~ 2019.06.17.) And added expectations to global activities.

2019-10-05 11:45:07

Do you have a strong desire for success?

Do you have a strong desire for success?

2019-10-05 11:05:07

'Midnight' aka reality incarnation couple.

'Midnight' aka reality incarnation couple.

At the 128th episode of SBS 'Authentic Entertainment Night', which was broadcasted on the 1st, the wedding scene of choreographer Bae Yoon-jung, through the announcement of Kim Hyun-ra and Park Yeon-woo's announcement, the weather caster, and the popular audition program tiger teacher, was revealed. For couple singer Kim Won-ju's wedding, the singers held a celebratory relay for 30 minutes. At his wedding there were many famous singers, including Ben and the outsider. The outsider sang a song that no one could imagine as a wedding celebrity, and the star who followed the actor and singer was a tiger teacher and choreographer Bae Yun-jung in a popular audition program. Raising a famous idol group, he said that he also performed dances in his wedding dress, and the guests who attended the wedding delivered the wedding news of Cheonnie, Zea, and Charina.

2019-10-05 10:45:11

Song Da-eun, recently on the SNS

Song Da-eun, recently on the SNS "Did you enjoy the last melodies constitution ..."

Songdaeun attracted the attention of fans by posting photos on his SNS. On the 30th, a recent post posted by Song Da Eun drew attention with the words, “Did you enjoy the last episode of the melodious constitution? In this regard, the fans expressed reactions such as “I was really pretty”, “Cute and pretty”, “I saw Lee Jang-myeon @ 2_ning1”, “I like the voice” and “I love you”.

2019-10-05 10:05:05

Han Hye-yeon visited Fashion Week in Paris

Han Hye-yeon visited Fashion Week in Paris

Han Hye-yeon posted on the SNS on the 30th, "The two beautiful people I met at the Tom Brown show. In addition, he posted a photo showing stylish fashion. The three visited a Fashion Week event in Paris, France.

2019-10-05 09:45:06

‘보아’ is taking pictures

‘보아’ is taking pictures

Singer Boa revealed the latest. Boa posted a photo on his Instagram account with the phrase "I was wearing this dress. It was a good time." In the shared photo, Boa attends the event and takes pictures. Boa wore a black long dress for an elegant ambience.

2019-10-05 09:05:08

This album contains Jeong Se-woon's 24 hours.

This album contains Jeong Se-woon's 24 hours.

On the 2nd at 6 pm, Jeong Se-woo will release all music of the new mini album 'Day' and the music video of the title song 'It's Raining Like It's The Day'. It is an album containing 24 hours of Jung Se-woon. The five songs, which are familiar, unfamiliar, and quietly dug without stimulation, are completely composed of one story and convey a variety of emotions. The minimal arrangement centered on the piano and Jung Se-woon's understated vocals express the calmness and emptiness of the emotions after the breakup.

2019-10-05 08:45:08

Sprout barley and Sprout barley powder that have excellent detoxification effects and side effects? ... How to grow!

Sprout barley and Sprout barley powder that have excellent detoxification effects and side effects? ... How to grow!

Sprout barley, which is effective in detoxifying the body, is a hot topic on the portal's real-time search. Sprout barley is young leaves of 10 ~ 20㎝ in size after sprouting from barley. Bud barley, which is known for its detoxification, is known to be excellent for body waste and sodium release, and is found by many people interested in diet. Sprout barley can be grown at home and processed into powder. Sprout barley powder can be mixed with water or milk and is easy to consume. Experts advise to use 10 g or less of barley powder. It is a popular dietary supplement for weight loss, and it is effective in removing toxins.Drining barley extract detox juice every day can improve inflammation and weight loss. Barley sprouts that play a role in getting out of the body is considered a good food for constipation. Growing sprouts is simple. It is easy to grow sprout barley at home on the veranda or by the window, so some people make sprouted barley powder. Barley sprouts are barley sprouts that grow about 10 ~ 20cm after barley seeds sprouted. It is said that when the barley green barley sprouts are floured than the mature barley, the effect is 100 times higher than the general barley. Sprout barley and sprout barley powder are sold in various places such as internet shopping malls and home shopping. Photo Yonhap News

2019-10-05 08:05:05

Out of stock King BTS V, I can't sell because I don't have this time!

Out of stock King BTS V, I can't sell because I don't have this time!

BTS V's fragrance sold out in Japan's VT pop-up store. VT Cosmetic Perfume, which began to sell in the popup store of Tokyu Plaza in Ginza, Japan on the 26th of last month, started to sell, and V's perfume could not meet explosive demand, sold out alone, and bought fans' disappointment. On SNS, fans who are sorry for not being able to obtain V's perfume were told in real time. "K's perfume was the only sold out of all the perfumes sold in stores and sold only as a pre-order," the American media All K-pop said in detail. Official accounts of VT Cosmetics in Vietnam and Japan posted a restocking notice on the 27th of last month, adding that V's Musk fragrance is not available until October due to worldwide out-of-stocks. In less time, V's Musk perfume sold out. Currently V's perfume is still the only sold item in the US and Vietnam online stores, and the date of receipt is unknown. According to All K-Pop, V has been a remarkable part of the collaboration product of BTS. Contact lenses, launched in Japan, recorded the shortest time to sell, ranking 1st in the sales volume by member in famous shopping sites in Japan. It is the only brand product that has been in the top 3 sales volume for several weeks, proving its strong appeal. The BTS Funco Pop Doll is a trending value provided by a third-party agency based on daily sales volume. The Tata T-shirt, V's character among BT21's collaboration t-shirts, was the highest-selling product in Taobao, China's largest online sales site, and ranked # 1 on BT 21's bestsellers in the US, Europe and Asia. V's Mattel dolls were sold exclusively on the official shopping site, Wipley, and were sold exclusively at Barnes & Noble stores in New York, SM Mega Mall in the Philippines and online. In Japan, he became a bestselling Mattel doll at Universal Stores, Toyers, Tower Records, HMV and Amazon Japan. Overseas media Koreabu and khmerload introduced five products that V recently sold out in detail. Robes of more than $ 1000 from Seoul's promotional video and the green sweater behind the '2019 Billboard' video were sold out, and the print shirt in the video singing to Amino's 'BlackJACK' sold out in less than an hour. In addition, Vc's 'ccnmade' bracelet and Pallet Brooch, which were worn at the airport, were so busy that the sellers announced that they would stop selling temporarily. V based on the inherent advantage that beauty is the power model, leading collaboration products and daily products into bestsellers and sold out, and the best brand is proving the formula of "V". Meanwhile, BTS is preparing an official schedule, including a concert in Saudi Arabia on October 11, and Jingle Ball, a year-end tour show held by the famous American radio station 'ihat radio' held at LA The Forum on December 6, USA (JINGLE BALL) 'Goes to the stage.

2019-10-05 07:45:06

I was expecting “naturally”

I was expecting “naturally”

On the 10th episode of MBN 'Naturally' broadcasted on the 5th, Kim Jong-min's best friend Shinji-Chun Myung-hoon-Gangnam will appear in Hyuncheon Village 'Woneyni House'. Seeing those who appeared in a strange atmosphere, Eun Jiwon responded that he had already anticipated a guest visit, saying, “May I have foretold my children?” I was excited about his performance because I was going to 'official stay' in Hyeoncheon Village. The field that embarrassed them, “What is this?” Was a rice paddy in a village where rice was collapsed all over due to typhoon damage. Shinji-Chun Myung-hoon-Gangnam, a city person trio, said, “We… Do you know how to do this? ”,“ I think it's going to be difficult for the five of us ”, but he went to the left and right.

2019-10-05 07:05:06