Famous celebrities from Busan's high school, from Kim Yong-gul, senior dancer of the National Ballet, to BTS Jimin ~

Famous celebrities from Busan's high school, from Kim Yong-gul, senior dancer of the National Ballet, to BTS Jimin ~

Recently, Busan Arts High School, well known as a group of BTS Jimin's school, has many celebrities who have produced its reputation in the art world. First known as 'First Generation Star Ballerino', Kim Yong-soo, a former dancer of the National Ballet in Korea, is a representative of Busan Arts High School. In 1995, he became a senior dancer of the National Ballet, and in 2000, became the first Asian to become a soloist of the Paris National Opera Ballet. After returning to Korea in 2009, he served as a professor at the Korea National University of Arts. The next inseparable figure is BTS Jimin. As the producer of Bang Si-hyuk appeared in KBS1 'Myeong-Dong Man-ri' last year, "Jimin was the chief student" Ji-min "who entered the high school of arts." Jimin was the first time, so it was a great topic at school. Since he has studied poppin since 2, he has been admitted to the Department of Contemporary Art and Contemporary Dance, where he has learned various genres of dance.Jimin has a strong basic skills.He has demonstrated outstanding talents in almost all fields including dance, break, hip hop, marshall arts and acrobatic. A broad-spectrum all-rounder dancer who raises the choreography level of BTS and is called "The Lord of Dance" and "Stage Genius". Afterwards, Jae-yong Ahn, Yong-yong, the head dancer of the Royal Monte Carlo Ballet in Monaco, also went to Busan Arts High School. Producer Pidoch of Big Hit Entertainment, famous for producing the film, majored in vocal music. Bow (The Boys): Major in modern dance. It is known that he was admitted to dance and senior.

2019-10-05 06:45:08

Sexy + cute + lovely picture release!

Sexy + cute + lovely picture release!

BTS Jimin captured on Twitter throughout the trip BTS Jimin came to see the fans after a long time and said hello to the Twitter. On the afternoon of the 3rd, Jimin, through the bulletproof Boy Scouts account, said, "It was a picture taken while traveling on vacation." Posted with JIMIN Hashtag. Jimin in his photo reveals the beauty of his youth in his 20s, reminiscent of a pictorial, such as an open-air cafe with a view of the Eiffel Tower in Paris, a street full of European flavors, and a cat like a cat on the road. Happy virus spreads to fans all over the world because of Jimin who looks happy. "Jimin, I think I've been having a really good time." I feel like I've been spending a lot of time, so I'm happy with all of my photos ~ The tears are just flowing. ”" Jiminah! Let's make a photo album. I thought it was a true fashion photo album. My singer's visuals are crazy too .. "I'm enthusiastic about it, and the real-time trend continues to grow, with over 2.4 million tweets and over 40 countries including Wild Wide.

2019-10-05 06:05:05

Hyun-young is a mother of two children.

Hyun-young is a mother of two children.

On the 2nd at 8:30 pm, MBC Everyone Entertainment Program 'Korean Foreigners' will play a quiz battle with the original entertainment Queen Hyun-young, supermodel legend Lee Sun-jin and Kwon Hyun-bin who recently debuted as a solo singer. Hyunyoung said, "Once I was a mother of two children, I worked hard. I started a business." Sam O'Chiri, a broadcaster, listened to Hyun Young's voice and said, "You can use it as your voice and navigation." Hyunyoung said, "How did you know? I'm the aid to navigation." The results of Yejimong Ilgi, the dream of Hyun-young's dream for the championship, can be confirmed through 8:30 pm on MBC Everyone 'Korean Foreigners'. Hyun Young made his debut as an SBS super elite model in 1997 and entered the entertainment industry. Hyunyoung made his debut with a distinctive voice, slender height, and extraordinary body, and appeared in various entertainment programs.

2019-10-05 05:45:05

Looking at the recent status of Bae Hye-ji's SNS…

Looking at the recent status of Bae Hye-ji's SNS…

'Excited and full of meals ...' Bae Hye-ji revealed the latest on her SNS. Bae Hye-ji posted a photo on her Instagram with an article that says, "Happy and fun with the actors." Fans who saw the public photos left comments such as “I support you”, “You look pretty”, “Thank you very much today”, “I'm so good”, “Hull hit”.

2019-10-05 05:05:05

Taxi extra time, from 12 pm to 4 am the next day, 20% more

Taxi extra time, from 12 pm to 4 am the next day, 20% more

Netizens' interest in the taxi surcharge was poured into the live search query on Saturday, October 5 at dawn. Taxi extra time is from 12:00 pm to 4:00 am the next day. At this time, an additional 20% of base rate and driving fee will be charged. According to the city of Seoul, the basic fare for taxis was 3800 won, up from 3000 won to 800 won. In addition, the late-night hours in Seoul (at 12 pm and 4 am the next day), the fare increased by 3,800 won and 4,600 won, respectively, from 3,600 won to 4,600 won. For large and luxury taxis, the basic fare is 6,500 won, up from 1,500 won. As of May 4, Gyeonggi-do, the basic fare (2km) has been increased by 800 won from 3,000 won to 3800 won based on mid-size taxis. The additional charges according to distance and time are 'standard type (15 cities including Suwon and Seongnam)' and 'ga type' (eight cities including Yongin and Hwaseong). According to the degree of urbanization in the provinces such as Na-hyun (seven cities in Icheon, Anseong, etc.), the cities were divided according to the counties. The standard type adds 100 won every 132m · 31 seconds, the dummy type every 104m · 25 seconds, and the bare type every 83m · 20 seconds. The surcharge is the same as the current rate (20%), and Gwangmyeong City is subject to the Seoul rate. In order to resolve the inconvenience caused by the different rates between cities and provinces, Doosan plans to promote unification of fees. The standard and large taxis, which account for 0.9% of the total taxis, will increase the base fare (3km) from the existing 5000 won to 6500 won. Although it is not currently operating in Gyeonggi-do, the plan for raising small and light taxis is also included to enhance user convenience through various taxi services.

2019-10-05 04:45:06

BTS Jimin China fan club's largest event ever! ... First sight event in October 13 in Gangnam!

BTS Jimin China fan club's largest event ever! ... First sight event in October 13 in Gangnam!

Chinese fan club Jiminba, who is preparing for a big event for Jimin's birthday, announced the first sight of Jimin's birthday project through his official channel. Jiminba is going to install Jiminba's twenty-fifth birthday on October 13, the first time in Korea, along with a giant doll like Jimin, air birthday cake and birthday wish tree at Gangnam Square, Seoul. . They explained that "Gangnam-gu is an important commercial area in Seoul, the capital of Korea." Gangnam Square near the crossroads of Gangnam Station, in the heart of Seoul, will cheer for Jimin and give strength to BTS. Although it is an artificial eye, the event called `` First Snow in October '' is expected to be a fun spot for Kfab fans who are tired after the heat. In addition, it was not spread over the street to avoid many floating populations, but only in limited spaces with wish trees and cakes, and it was not a harmful way to use plastic or foam. We plan carefully to finish and show support that difference of Jiminba China is different. On October 13, the first snowfall at Gangnam Station will be a romantic gift for Jimin fans as well as snowballs as well as citizens. Overseas media such as Koreabu and All-K-pop are not surprised by the enormous power of Jiminba China. Meanwhile, Fila Korea announced on the 1st that it selected BTS as Fila's global model. The company plans to raise its brand position with BTS centered around the world, including the Americas, Europe and Asia. BTS will launch a brand ad early next year with a new look with Fila. Fila will continue to communicate variously by adding Fila's brand sensitivity to the unique appeal of BTS members. FILA Korea said, "The appearance of BTS that is spreading positive influences around the world has been selected as a global model in line with Fila's goal." I look forward to synergies. " Fila is a sports brand that was born in Biella, Italy in 1911, and Fila Korea acquired the global brand business in 2007. It is currently deployed in more than 70 countries around the world.

2019-10-05 04:05:06

The song that BTS V sang along!

The song that BTS V sang along!

The Irish group Kodarian entered the country on the 4th of the morning to participate in the '2019 Slasla Festival'. On June 9th, BTS posted a self-video of singing along with Koda Line's 'All I want' on the official Twitter bulletin board. When V uploaded a self-video clip of "Hello, Hazel," Kodaline's "All I want," #taehyung and #kodaline were on the trend in many countries, I thanked V for retweeting the video. Codaline is the second band called Cold Clay, who finished second in the Irish audition program You're a Star. In the performance, which is the second stage in Korea, Koda Line will be staged before Sting on the first day (5th) of the event, which will be held at 88 Lawn Yard in Olympic Park on October 5-6. On the other hand, Bangtan Boys is a singer who shows the beauty of Korean traditional culture to fans around the world with creative interpretations of Hangeul, Hanbok, and Korean traditional music. This is part of the “2019 Hanbok Culture Week” event held by the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism in various parts of the country from the 2nd to 6th with the Hanbok Promotion Center.

2019-10-05 03:45:08

The statue asked you whether my fate lives in this house.

The statue asked you whether my fate lives in this house.

On September 30, SBS 'Dongsang Dream 2-You Are My Destiny', Gangnam, Lee Sang-hwa's preliminary couple took the airwaves. MC Seo Jang-hun asked, "Do you live separately. Do you live in this house if you get married?" Gangnam said, "I will do a new interior," she announced that she will build a honeymoon with Lee Sang-hwa in a house where she currently lives alone. Lee Sang-hwa came to Gangnam's house and played with his dog.

2019-10-05 03:05:10

“Carrot calorie” carrots have more vitamin A than other vegetables.

“Carrot calorie” carrots have more vitamin A than other vegetables.

Carrots are good for your eyes. Carrots contain more vitamin A than other vegetables. Vitamin A is a very good ingredient for eye health, and it can help relieve symptoms if your eyes are tired and you have corneas or dry eyes, or when your eyes are dim or cloudy. Carrots are root vegetables that love a cool climate. Sowing should be done when temperature exceeds 10 ℃ Wash the dirt on the surface thoroughly to remove water, then seal and refrigerate it, or wrap it in newspaper with the soil and keep it in a shaded and cool place. Often low calories, but high glycemic foods think that is a common sense. Carrots are not foods that can be eaten in large quantities at one time and are not fattening because of their low carbohydrate content. Calorie is 100g and 37kcal, which is one of the favorite foods of many dieters.

2019-10-05 02:45:06

“Avocados are the main culprit of environmental destruction and how to store them”

“Avocados are the main culprit of environmental destruction and how to store them”

Avocados are also known for their fruity flavors, which are known for their strange tastes. You can wrap it in foil and wrap it in plastic to keep it sealed for as long as possible. Usually, it is easy to eat after 2 days at room temperature, and the skin is slightly soft when pressed. In addition, as you get older, it becomes dark black. Avocado is a healthy fruit that can be enjoyed in various dishes such as avocado bibimbap, avocado salad, avocado sandwich, and avocado tempura.Avocado is a fruit native to Mexico and is rich in vitamins and minerals. People with diabetes may consume too much potassium, so do not eat more than two a day. 100g to 187kcal is usually about 200kcal per one, so when you eat for a diet between 1/2 to 1 is good.

2019-10-05 02:05:08

People who suffer from microphonia symptoms, will also have other

People who suffer from microphonia symptoms, will also have other

Microphonia can be defined as severe sensitivity to certain sounds and visual images, as outlined above. People who suffer from this condition also suspect that others intentionally make these sounds, and they still stick to their thoughts after the mood calms and the triggers disappear. It can literally be regarded as hate or aversion to sound. It is a symptom of being overly sensitive to a particular sound, also called 'selective noise hypersensitivity syndrome' or 'hearing hypersensitivity'. It is not known how widespread it is, but according to a 2015 survey from the University of South Florida, about 20% of students in the United States suffer from this disorder. On the other hand, microphonia, called hearing hypersensitivity, has yet to be identified as a cause of controversy as to whether it should be classified as a mental illness due to the lack of a clear cause or evidence. It is now considered a neurological disorder, officially recognized as a disorder in 2000. Someone who complains loudly complains when the sound is continuously repeated rather than when a certain sound is temporarily heard, such as chewing gum or chewing rice.

2019-10-05 01:45:12

'Dung belly, early symptoms caused by malignant uterine fibroids'

'Dung belly, early symptoms caused by malignant uterine fibroids'

Preventing fibroids requires eating fruits, dairy and vegetables as food, and trying to lose weight if you are obese. It is also helpful to exercise regularly. Patients with uterine fibroids do not necessarily have special symptoms, and are often found by chance during uterine cancer screening. Statistically, only about 20-50% of clinical symptoms are known. Although the exact cause has not been determined, it is known that most of them occur during childbearing age and become larger during pregnancy and smaller after menopause. Compressing the bladder can lead to frequent urination, difficulty urination, etc. Compressing the ureters can lead to stagnating urine and hydrocephalus.

2019-10-05 01:05:12

'What is the effect of the short-term diet vitamin tree fruit and quinoa?'

'What is the effect of the short-term diet vitamin tree fruit and quinoa?'

Vitamin tree fruit powder, which is taken a lot during short-term diet, is good for whitening effect, soothing skin, anti-cancer effect, and diet. It is good for blood circulation and prevents cardiovascular disease by giving up blood. Good for people with indigestion and good for boosting immunity. Normalizes liver function and relieves accumulated fatigue. If you try to force yourself to break the dose of cessus powder intake, it becomes a problem. The recommended daily dose of Sears is 500mg to 1g, but if taken in powder form, it should be kept at 300g per day. Cessus can cause urticaria-like side effects when eaten by plant allergy sufferers, and caffeine-sensitive people may suffer from insomnia due to caffeine. When you are on a diet, you may rely on weight loss pills. These slimming medicines are specialty medicines that require medical treatment, prescriptions, and pharmacist prescriptions and purchases. If you make a personal purchase, such as the Internet or home shopping, the products are often foods or unauthorized drugs, not medicines. Therefore, it is necessary to purchase medicine with clear information before purchasing.

2019-10-05 00:45:10

I posted several photos with the phrase I love you.

I posted several photos with the phrase I love you.

Jeon Hye-bin posted several photographs on his Instagram on the 28th with the phrase, "I have to take a lot of flowers and walk along the street. Thank you everyone. I love you." Jeon Hye-bin in the shared photo smiled shyly with a large bouquet. Meanwhile, Jeon Hye-bin decided to appear in the TV Chosun drama 'Leverage: Fraud Operations' which is scheduled to air on October 13.

2019-10-05 00:05:14

'Won't have a good day'

'Won't have a good day'

Lee Ji-hoon communicates with fans through his Instagram. Lee Ji-hoon recently released a recent article and photographs on his Instagram ‘super cool Kang Woo-hyeong’. Fans of Lee Ji-hoon who saw the picture showed various reactions such as “I miss the bread” and “They are beautiful”.

2019-10-04 23:45:08