Ranked 1st in the Hanta Weekly Album Chart by TWICE

Ranked 1st in the Hanta Weekly Album Chart by TWICE

TWICE set a new record for K-pop girl group. TWICE's mini 8th album, 'Feel Special', set a record of the highest sales ever for the girl group, reaching 154,000 sales on the Hanter chart on the 29th. On the 30th, Hanta Weekly took the top spot in the album chart. TWICE is the mini 7th album 'FANCY YOU' released on April 22, exceeding 151,000 first start, and has exceeded the highest number of girl group initial sales. TWICE is still catching the eye as it continues to gain popularity, setting new records on every chart. TWICE is rewriting the history of K-Pop Girl Group based on the efforts to change and grow steadily. TWICE's new song 'Feel Special' features a trendy melody with a lyrical message. It is attracting attention with its splendid performance and knife group dance. In addition to winning the domestic music charts, the Mini 8th album was the No. 1 iTunes album chart in 26 countries including the United States, achieving the 12 consecutive hits.

2019-10-04 23:05:24

Park Young-kyu's son, Murakkuralak, also Myeongbul Heo, to Heaven, the original version

Park Young-kyu's son, Murakkuralak, also Myeongbul Heo, to Heaven, the original version

Park Young-kyu 's son, Mura-lak-rak, also go to heaven Park Young-kyu's son was mentioned. On the 3rd of KBS 2TV 'Happy Together 4', Park Young-gyu showed a vocal demonstration and said that he sang 7-8 songs when he talked with the artist for five hours. Park Young-gyu sang a song to remind his son at the acting awards ceremony. Park Young-gyu's son's song brought dew to viewers at that time. The song for Park Young-kyu's son was a song of toast. Park's son went to heaven fifteen years ago. Jeon Hyun-moo and Yoo Jae-seok asked to show the original version. Park Young-kyu showed his voice as a singer. Park Young-kyu showed the originality of his father by demonstrating his father's original version. Park Young Kyu also revealed why he likes singing. In high school, he didn't go to music school and said he likes singing. Yoo pointed out that the contents were poor for a five-hour interview. The artist in the studio couldn't stand laughter.

2019-10-04 22:45:11

The bout of

The bout of "all the butler" pride began

At the shooting site featuring 'Friends Sabu', Lee Sang-yun, Yang Se-hyung, Lee Seung-ki and Yuk Sung-jae had a snowball fight with Jang Nara, Yoo Byung-jae, Shin Seung-hwan, and Fniel. Meanwhile, Lee Byung-gi and Yang Se-hyung's pride began. The two men who have had a confrontation several times in the past have shown a fierce competition in the game. Lee Seung-ki asked about drinking, Jang said, "It's limited to rice. Drinking alcohol can lose the opposite sex."

2019-10-04 22:05:06

Today I didn't know only Toss event, good luck quiz every day ... should I join?

Today I didn't know only Toss event, good luck quiz every day ... should I join?

A simple remittance service Toss 'Ok I didn't know Toss event' lucky quiz on October 4, the netizens are paying attention. The Tos Luck Quiz provides a lucky box by allowing Toss users to place their own money as a prize, create a quiz and pay the winnings to those who match the correct answer. Toss provides luck quiz every day, attracting the attention of busy people in daily life and stimulating purchasing desire. Toss made a question on the 4th of the morning, "The event product presented by Hyundai Card is ㅁㅁ ㅇㅁㅁ. The answer is 'cash 80,000 won'. Secondly, "One of the events held in Toss is the event product presented by the card. The answer is clock. Third, "the event product presented by Lotte Card among the events conducted in Toss is ㅁㅁ ㅇㅁㅁ". The answer is cash 50,000 won. Finally, one of the events in Toss is giving away Asiana airline mileage on the card. How much mileage can I receive? The correct answer is '5000'. Toss makes a quiz every day at a certain time. You will need to verify your mobile phone number to participate in the quiz.

2019-10-04 21:45:09

Movie maid, Jeon Do-yeon, Lee Jung-jae and Jeonna exposed acting!

Movie maid, Jeon Do-yeon, Lee Jung-jae and Jeonna exposed acting!

Netizens are paying attention to movie maids on cable movie channels. The movie Maid is a thriller of director Sang-soo Lim, who was released in 2010, including Jeon Jeon-yeon (maid and Eun-yi), Lee Jung-jae (master, Hun) and Yoon Yeo-jeong (maid of the maid). After divorce, he worked as a restaurant and lived in a sunny life. He went to the early childhood education department and entered the maid of a high class mansion. 'Hun (Lee Jung-jae)', the perfect host man, 'Hara (Soo-woo)' is a stylish hostess who is pregnant with twins. 'Life with is strange but enjoyable. The grand mansion of 700 pyeong houses the owner 'Hun', his wife 'Harah', their young daughter 'Nami' and the deacon 'Byeongsik' who has been in charge of household chores for a long time. Euni does housework and attends the inside and outside of the house according to the instructions. When you wake up in the morning, always bring a wine or a snack to Hun, who has the habit of playing the piano, and gives her twins a bath and massage. One day, Euni travels to Hun's family to a family villa with an outdoor hot spring. That night, Hun, who has not resolved his sexual desire for a long time due to his wife's pregnancy, enters Eun-i's room. Eun accepts Hun's body without much resistance, and the relationship between the two begins this way. Hun gives Euni a large check in exchange for granting herself a body. One day, the deacon Byung Sik learns about the relationship between the two. Byung Sik tells Hun's mother-in-law that her son-in-law had a physical relationship with Eun-yi and that she was pregnant. Hun's mother-in-law informs her daughter Hara. And try to solve the problem secretly. What she wants is silver to erase the child in her belly. To do this, Hun's mother-in-law climbs the ladder and pushes the silver brushing chandelier to the floor. This causes Euni to be hospitalized for several days, and her doctor knows she is pregnant during the exam. Eun feels infinite attachment to the child in the stomach and tells her that she will always have children. When the first plan goes back to the blister, he goes to the oriental medical clinic called Hae and builds a medicine that aborts the child in the stomach. Then mix it into the silvery silver medicine. Eun-i knows that he is taking medicine for abortion and eventually loses her baby. After that she becomes a completely different person. In order to make his final revenge, he goes to Hun's house and hangs himself in front of his family to commit suicide.

2019-10-04 21:05:10

Seol In-ah, Snow White's reversing charm, solves 2 meals in 1 order.

Seol In-ah, Snow White's reversing charm, solves 2 meals in 1 order.

Yeti, Solver White Snow Skin Rejuvenation In-A will appear in KBS Happy Together 4. Seol In-ah said she is a KBS girl and always keeps her channel fixed. In-ah also said her grandfather and grandmother were fans. He said he was only a gamer for two weeks and he solved two orders at the time. Seol In-ah plays a role as a woman who lives upright and confidently in the new drama. Some people think of Sohn Ah-na's dress and think of Son Ye-jin or Soo-ae. The glamorous figure resembles Kim Hye-soo. In the SBS Running Man, Seol In-ah also sent out a meal, which said her name was Serena. Meanwhile, Oh Min-suk, who appeared together on the day, said that he is a game enthusiast like Seol In-ah. He said he had a war with his opponent during the game.

2019-10-04 20:45:14

Ahn 's shoulders, mid-opening class, put a shoulder on top of laughter

Ahn 's shoulders, mid-opening class, put a shoulder on top of laughter

Ahn Hyun Mo, Mid Opening Class, Shoulder Shaking   Ahn Hyun-mo occupies the top of the examination. Ahn Hyun-mo is currently active in various genres. The video taken with Ahn Young-mi recently sparked a buzz. Appearing with Ahn Young-mi and making a cute expression while dancing makes her feel innocent. Ahn Young-mi is performing a chest dance with Ahn Hyun-mo. Fans asked, "Yellow7745, just give me a present ~~" Ahn Hyun-mo said he was cautious because he was ranked first in the actual sword. Ahn Hyun-mo said he was cautious.

2019-10-04 20:05:08

CEO at age twenty seven!

CEO at age twenty seven!

Reversible body in the celestial sky, innocent appearance! Every Friday, the Friday Webtoon Sky, which appears in the real-time issue search portal site, appeared on October 4th and is attracting attention. Born in 1993, Sky is still a 27-year-old young man, but he is the representative of the industry's No. 1 underwear shopping mall 'Sky Sky'. Recently, she appeared in the music video of singer 'NCIA' and announced her face in the broadcasting industry. Sky said, "Heavenly Sky is the No. 1 women's underwear shopping mall in Korea, and since its establishment in 2013, the sky has been growing by around 300% every year and is trying to sell underwear that customers want." Sky also said, "It is a free and comfortable company. It is a young and energetic company with 20 employees. You can work in a pleasant atmosphere rather than an uncomfortable company." Sky is a company that is especially free to dress. It's okay to wear sweats on slippers. The company is rewarded for performance, not annual. Show me your skills. " Sky often wears underwear on her Instagram, smiles freshly, poses in various poses, and boasts an inverted body that compares to her innocent appearance. Sky, which first appeared in Comedy TV's 'Ulzzang Era' Season 6, was attracted by teenagers regardless of gender. In an interview with a media, Sky explained, "Why did the underwear shopping malls upload pictures worn by models during web surfing?"

2019-10-04 19:45:10

‘김향기’ posted a photo on his Instagram with the words ACEDA

‘김향기’ posted a photo on his Instagram with the words ACEDA

Kim Hyang-ki recently posted a photo on his Instagram with the words "Ace!". Kim Hyang-gi is wearing a cowboy hat and looking at the camera. Meanwhile, Kim Hyang-ki appeared in the JTBC drama 'Eighteen Moments' which ended on the 10th.

2019-10-04 19:05:13

Human documentary explained that I was able to be in my mother's arms.

Human documentary explained that I was able to be in my mother's arms.

On July 29, Noh Min-min, who lives as a barista for his second life, appeared in MBC's Human Documentary Is Good. Roh explained that Noah, who was born prematurely after six months of pregnancy, grew up in a neonatal intensive care unit incubator for ten months and was able to be held in her mother's arms after ten or so large surgeries due to various diseases. Roh said, "Noah's hospital expenses were high. The official hospital expenses are over 100 million." On the other hand, Roh Yoo-min said he got a barista level 1 certificate, such as roasting coffee beans and developing coffee menus. He said, "We have obtained a certificate to educate employees and merchants."

2019-10-04 18:45:07

Chomin, I cried all day,

Chomin, I cried all day, "You can take the test again"

Chomin, I cry all day, "You can hurt the test" The secretary of the fatherland, Cho Min, appeared on the tbs radio 'Kim U-jun's news factory'. On the day of seizure, Chomin said. Chomin said he was at the scene and told a black-covered investigator that his mother had fallen. When she heard that Chomin had fallen, she went to her mother and told her not to call 119 because her mother was awake and there were many reporters. Plant manager Kim Eo-jun asked if it was true that he had an internship at Seoul National University at home. The press said it was "their job" about chasing a 24-hour family. But it was painful. I personally thought it was cruel. Chomin said he would stop the press. He said that if he was a high school graduate, he was really unhappy. The test is said to be done again. If you can't be thirty, you can be a forty-one doctor. If not, he can do other things on the board. Chomin repeatedly said that it doesn't matter if he is a high school graduate. He told the Secretary of State that he did not speak but interviewed. He said that he would convey his position without going through his parents.

2019-10-04 18:05:11

‘윤진서’ posted a picture together

‘윤진서’ posted a picture together

Actor Yun Jin Seo revealed his relaxed life. Yun Jin-seo recently posted a photo on his Instagram with the words "My salty life". Yun Jin-seo in the public photos showed a red rash guard and went to the sea with a surfboard. Healthy back full of attention caught the eye.

2019-10-04 17:45:05

KBS 2TV Live Morning is good, Seocho-dong Candlelight Rally, Gwangmyeong Cave Visit, Uljin Guguji Village Songi

KBS 2TV Live Morning is good, Seocho-dong Candlelight Rally, Gwangmyeong Cave Visit, Uljin Guguji Village Songi

■ Brief News ▶ Time to briefly deliver news last night ■ Chopping PD's spot ▶ The scene of candlelight gathering that proclaimed the reform of prosecution, behind the scenes On September 28, the 7th Prosecutors' Reform Candlelight Rally held in front of the Seoul Central Prosecutor's Office, Seocho-dong, Seoul. It is estimated that more than 1 million people gathered on the day. The prosecution reform is the only one crying out for so many citizens. Due to the fact that the prosecution is investigating excessively in the investigation process of the Minister of Justice, the citizens of various countries, from the whole family to those who are unwell, walked out to the streets to promote the prosecution reform. It wasn't just participation. The volunteers were responsible for their safety, and the citizens planned and prepared for the meetings with their own talents. The back story was recorded on Joe PD's camera. ■ Morning News Room ▶ Analyze the news of Korea topics ▶ Go to Gwangmyeong Cave! Gwangmyeong Kahak Mine Cave is the only cave tourist spot in the metropolitan area. The mine, which was left unattended after its retirement, reopened in August 2011 and has recently been transformed into a tourist attraction with a mix of culture and art. Gwangmyeong Cave is a mining cave located in Gahak-san, Gakhak-dong, Gwangmyeong-si, Gyeonggi-do. Total length 7.8km. The only cave in the metropolitan area. Originally, it was a mining district that extracted gold, silver, copper, zinc and other minerals since its opening in 1912, when the Japanese colonial rule was established.However, in 1972, a large flood caused the waste tailings to hit the rice fields of Siheung-gun (now Gwangmyeong-si). As the mine was closed. Behind the abandoned mines, it was used as a salted shrimp storage, and in 2010, Candidate Yang Ki-dae promised to promote tourism in Gwangmyeong Cave during the 5th National Concurrent Regional Election. The 275m deep mine level is a tourist resource facility, and it also serves as an exhibition center among the caves. There is also a performance hall and performances such as concerts. It is very small, but there is also an aquarium and a botanical garden. In front of the wine cellar, it serves both wine tasting and sales. Sell ​​cheese too. There is also a museum that displays models that describe the history and structure of the mine. Gwangmyeong City built a 194m long wine bar with facilities such as wine cellar, wine tasting and wine restaurant, considering that the average annual temperature inside Gwangmyeong cave is 12 ℃. Admission fee will be 1,000 won. Here, 57 famous wines produced in 10 cities and counties in Korea, including Yeongdong, Chungnam Budget, Chungnam Cheonan, Gyeonggi Ansan, Sejong, Gyeongbuk Mungyeong, Gyeongbuk Qingdao, Gyeongbuk Yeongcheon, Jeonbuk Muju, and Gyeongnam Sichuan It is sold cheaper. Limited edition figures and Gandalf walking sticks from Weta Digital, renowned for their giant dragon sculptures and Lord of the Rings movies, are also found here to match the fantastic atmosphere inside the cave. There is nothing wrong with the emergency safety check after the race. A virtual park run by the city. As a result, it was ranked 41st in the 2016 tourist spot ranking by the Ministry of Culture. It was selected as one of Korea's top 100 tourist destinations and Gyeonggi-do's top 10 tourist destination. Occasionally, limestone caves, like Kosu Cave, are incorrectly known. Unlike limestone caves, these are not naturally made mines but artificially made mines. In 2011, the cave and surrounding land was purchased and developed as a tourist destination, and it is now a famous tourist facility visited by more than 1 million people a year. More than 10,000 people visit a day during the peak summer season. Traffic jams on the access road. Gwangmyeong Cave is located in the middle of Incheon International Airport and downtown Seoul, and can be reached within one hour by car or various public transportations within one hour from the major metropolitan area. ■ Backcountry Trip, Five Senses ▶ Autumn Treasures at Guguji Village Gulguji Village, located in Uljin-gun, Gyeongsangbuk-do, is where the clear Wangpicheon flows to the East Sea and the Geumgang Pine Forest. Deep in the mountains, people go to the mountains to find precious treasures and clusters that grow and eat the energy of the mountains. People walking around the rough mountain road casually, carrying a stick and a sack to dig a bunch! In the fall, it's natural to live in the mountains only to cultivate clusters. Let's talk about the precious treasures of Muljiji village and the people who dig into clusters. Broadcast October 6 at 6:50 am

2019-10-04 17:05:07

'이승기' posted the latest news on his Instagram

'이승기' posted the latest news on his Instagram

Lee Seung-ki posted his recent news on September 29. Lee Seung-gi in the picture sits on a rock and looks somewhere. Meanwhile, Lee Seung-ki appeared in the SBS drama 'Baga Bond'.

2019-10-04 16:45:06

Burnworm, Shivering, Intruder Indigenous Snow, Red Fire Ant Comparison

Burnworm, Shivering, Intruder Indigenous Snow, Red Fire Ant Comparison

Burnworm, Shivering, Intruder Indigenous Snow Burnworms occupy the top of the scum. The fear of bugs is spreading. There is also a theory that they are indigenous people from Southeast Asia. In Vietnam, even though it's hot, you sleep with a curtain, which is why it keeps bugs out. If you are bitten by a bug, there is not much medicine. The best is not to bite, but not easy. If you are bitten by a bug, do not rub it with your hands. Don't scratch it, and wash the wound with water. They come to bed and stick to the wall. It is strong enough to roam around after quarantine. In Korea, it was first discovered in 1968 in Jeonnam. It has since been reported intermittently locally. It is fed during the day and drawn into the room by the light at night. On the other hand, the red fire ant class, strange insects are growing around, feared. Silver ant bites may cause anaphylaxis, with rashes and shocks in as many as 6% of people.

2019-10-04 16:05:08