I didn't know today only Toss event, good luck quiz every day I always win? ... Should I participate?

I didn't know today only Toss event, good luck quiz every day I always win? ... Should I participate?

The lucky money quiz of 'I didn't know only Toss event' was presented in the simple remittance service Toss. The Tos Luck Quiz provides a lucky box by allowing Toss users to place their own money as a prize, create a quiz and pay the winnings to those who match the correct answer. Toss provides luck quiz every day, attracting the attention of busy people in daily life and stimulating purchasing desire. Toss made a question on the 4th of the morning, "The event product presented by Hyundai Card is ㅁㅁ ㅇㅁㅁ. The answer is 'cash 80,000 won'. Secondly, "One of the events held in Toss is the event product presented by the card. The answer is clock. Third, "the event product presented by Lotte Card among the events conducted in Toss is ㅁㅁ ㅇㅁㅁ". The answer is cash 50,000 won. Finally, one of the events in Toss is giving away Asiana airline mileage on the card. How much mileage can I receive? The correct answer is '5000'. Toss makes a quiz every day at a certain time. You will need to verify your mobile phone number to participate in the quiz.

2019-10-04 15:45:06

All-K-pop,

All-K-pop, "October is BTS Jimin Month" Festival

All-K-pop, a famous international media, said, "The fans of BTS Jimin made Jimin's October the festival month." At the same time as October began, Ami all over the world began the 'Jimin Festival' with #HelloJimtober to announce the start of the hashtag event and celebrated his birth month of October. All K-pop said, "Jimtober has just started, but it will be full of exciting events for Jimin for 31 days." Hashtag posted Twitter's 1st place in Korea, 3rd in the world, and 43 trends in 6 keywords in 33 countries.

2019-10-04 15:05:10

BTS Jimin, Most Fashionable K-Pop Idol Fan Vote # 1!

BTS Jimin, Most Fashionable K-Pop Idol Fan Vote # 1!

BTS Jimin proved their popularity with the overwhelming number of votes in 'Most Fashionable Kpop Idols 2019' hosted by 'King Choice' for global fans that ended on the 30th of last month. Jimin finalized the first place, 'Most Fashionable K-Pop Idol' voting was held for 7 members of BTS as well as all K-pop idols. Jimin was selected as one of Asia's top 10 best dressers of the week by GQ, the world's men's magazine magazine for airport fashion in July. In addition, Jimin was selected as the BoF 500's "Class of 2019", and his profile was listed separately on the official BoF website, ahead of the BoF 500 Gala at Paris Fashion Week. Meanwhile, Fila Korea announced on the 1st that it selected BTS as Fila's global model. The company plans to raise its brand position with BTS centered around the world, including the Americas, Europe and Asia. BTS will launch a brand ad early next year with a new look with Fila. Fila will continue to communicate variously by adding Fila's brand sensitivity to the unique appeal of BTS members. FILA Korea said, "The appearance of BTS that is spreading positive influences around the world has been selected as a global model in line with Fila's goal." I look forward to synergies. " Fila is a sports brand that was born in Biella, Italy in 1911, and Fila Korea acquired the global brand business in 2007. It is currently deployed in more than 70 countries around the world.

2019-10-04 14:45:09

Tomorrow by Together is Gapyeong in TALK X TODAY Season2, episode!

Tomorrow by Together is Gapyeong in TALK X TODAY Season2, episode!

Tomorrow by Together released the 6th episode of reality “TALK X TODAY: Season 2” on September 30 through the official Naver VIVE channel. In the sixth episode released, Tomorrowby Together left for Gapyeong. Unlike the last episode where two people were paired together, the excited members of the five-person trip together could not hide their joy from the moving car. The members visited the grocery store and watched the market together, and the smiles were filled with fun and cheerful spirit. The extraordinary teamwork stood out from the crowd. 'TALK X TODAY: Season2' is the vlog content of Tomorrow by Together showing the unique charm and teamwork of Tomorrow by Together.

2019-10-04 14:05:08

Who is the K_pop star celebrating his birthday in October?

Who is the K_pop star celebrating his birthday in October?

BTS Jimin, Exo Ray, Monster Star X Ju Heon, etc. Who is the K_pop star born in golden October when the autumn begins? In each fandom, 10Wil's protagonists were noticed while celebrating their generous support event. The first notable singer is Jimin, a member of the group BTS, which celebrates its 25th birthday on October 13. Jimin, who is supported by fans around the world, is one of the most popular members who have been ranked No. 1 in the personal brand reputation for nine consecutive months with sexy, cutie and lovely charm. Ray of Exo is born on October 7. Ray has worked as an exo and solo singer, and has worked extensively in China as an actor and producer. He was also selected as the first global ambassador to Calvin Klein. MONSTA X member Ju Heon also celebrates October 6. Charisma Juheon appeared only once in the last produced x101, leaving a strong impression with "Applause", and became a hot topic. Kim Woo-suk of Group X1 is born on October 27. Kim Woo-suk, who was second in the Produce X101 referendum and was the X1 member, was in charge of the team's center and subvocal positions in the up-tension. Lee Eun-sang, also a member of the same X1, was born on the 26th and was nicknamed Cheri Lee because of the red hair at the time of Produce X101.

2019-10-04 13:45:09

Kang Kyung-ho, daily public on Instagram

Kang Kyung-ho, daily public on Instagram

Kang Kyung-ho revealed his daily life to his fans through his Instagram. On the 1st, Kang Kyung-ho said, “Let's go back to battle mode! "I'm cheering." Kang Kyung-ho's fans have commented on various reactions such as "I always cheer", "Lets Girit", "Super Cool", "Perfect", "Awesome". Kang Kyung-ho, on the other hand, communicates with his fans by opening his daily life on Instagram.

2019-10-04 13:05:09

Park Hae-mi, 60-year-old in front of the eyes!

Park Hae-mi, 60-year-old in front of the eyes!

Interest in musical actor Park Hae-mi is pouring. On the 2nd TV CHOSUN 'Insaeng Documentary My Way', Park Hae-mi's candid story, which resumed his activities after a year, spread. Park Hae-mi disappeared from the show for a year after her husband's drunk driving accident in August last year. At the time, Park Hwang-mi's husband Hwang Min, 46, was drunk while driving and five casualties were killed. According to the police, Chrysler Dodge's passenger car, which Hwang drove, took a 25-ton van on the side of the road near Topyeong IC near Topyeong-dong, Topyeong-dong, Guri-si, Gyeonggi-do on August 27, 2018. Actor A (20 and female) and B (33) from Park's performance group were killed and three were injured. Park Hae-mi said, “I didn't like being exposed to the broadcast. As a result, I hid myself. ”Orot confessed his feelings that had to endure. At the time, "I was feeling ominous, never good," he said. Her white hair and her thin skin seemed to tell her troubles. Born in 1963 and seventy years old this year, Park Hae-mi has appeared in several musicals, including musical Mamma Mia, since her first musical debut in 1984 with the musical `` Jesus Christ Superstar ''. Through TV CRT, he is also challenging the film sector. First married in 1988 but divorced six years later due to high-college conflict, and in 1995 married Huang Minh, a husband of Canadian nationality, and her second husband, Hwang Min, drunk on August 27, 2018. He died and was eventually arrested, and for this reason a second divorce was made on 14 May 2019.

2019-10-04 12:45:07

Burnworm in the University, Warning! ... Symptoms and First Aid!

Burnworm in the University, Warning! ... Symptoms and First Aid!

Hot and scarred wood ant half-wings, also known as burnworms, appearing in a university dormitory in Jeollabuk-do. According to the MBC report, recently, a blue anthill wing was found in a university dormitory in Wanju, Jeonbuk. The bug has even taken to the dormitory bed where students live. In other regions, reports of burn bugs continued to provide additional protection. It is said that the anthill wing, an insect called `` burn bug, '' lives mainly in Southeast Asia. Touching the skin can cause inflammation and pain similar to burns. Because the insect secretes a toxic substance called pederin, it can only be wounded by skin contact. Federin is more toxic than cobra poison. The color of the head and the belly is different from each other, and the overall color is black and red. The scab wings are dark blue and most of the pronotum and abdomen are orange. Blue-winged ants and half-wings cannot fly very short in scab wings and hind wings. Most of them live in fallen leaves and feed on other insects. The blue-winged ant half-wing is originally native to Southeast Asia, such as Vietnam, but in Korea, damage cases have been reported in many places since it became popular in Chonnam in 1968. In particular, in October 2019, it was found at a university dormitory in Wanju, Jeonbuk, and at a gas station in Jeonju, which attracted attention. In particular, the 'burn bug' has a habit of flocking toward the light, and mainly enters the food during the day and enters the room using the light at night, and the damage occurs mainly at night. The body fluids of the blue ants and half wings contain a toxic substance called `` pederin '' that causes symptoms called `` Federus dermatitis '' when it comes into contact with or bites the skin. In other words, if the insect bites, it will be asymptomatic for up to several hours, but after about a day, the red rash will rise and blisters will occur. Areas that come in contact with the bug can cause irritation, such as peeling the skin and feeling pain for two to three weeks. Therefore, do not touch or scratch the wound when you are bitten by the insects should be washed with running water or soap, and in severe cases, it is better to visit a hospital. Black-winged ant wings should never be touched by hand, but related information or precautions are not known. Experts say that if you get a highly toxic burn bug, do not rub it with your hands, but quickly wash the wound with soapy water and see a doctor. Photo MBC Screen Capture

2019-10-04 12:05:08

Sports player Lee Bong-ju appeared.

Sports player Lee Bong-ju appeared.

"Study money" 'Study Money?' Is an educational variety program that provides educational methods to reduce the cost of education and effectively utilize the talents of children through the solutions of proven institutions and educational experts for studying children and troubled parents. At the time of the pilot, actors Lim Ho, Eugene and sports player Lee Bong-ju appeared. There will be a variety of solutions for regular broadcasts, including more student cases than just specific celebrity family cases. The education style that suits the child's inclination and aptitude helps the children find a way to suffer without wasting unnecessary private education expenses.

2019-10-04 11:45:05

Employees' interest inspires Cheongil Electronics Mitsuri

Employees' interest inspires Cheongil Electronics Mitsuri

The TVN tree drama `` Cheonil Electronics Mitsuri '' (played by Park Jung-hwa and director Han Dong-hwa) revealed the voting site of the Cheongil Electronics family that was held over the company's `` Dissolution '' and `` Maintenance ''. The results of Park Bing's counting and the appearance of the employees fighting have been interesting. Cheongil Electronics Mitsuri announced the birth of a human-office drama with a different level of empathy. In the broadcast, the new president Lee Sun-sim (Lee Hye-ri) played brilliantly. Instead of delaying the bill settlement date with the partner Kim Kim (Kang Shin-gu), he promised to bring Yu Jin-wook (Kim Sang-kyung), general manager, to Chung's funeral. Eventually, Lee Sun-sim's patronage appeared at the vacant office, and he was moved by a heartfelt apology to the president. As a result, Lee Sun-sim recognized the possibility of being a president and sparked the enthusiasm of employees. Happiness is still full of despondency from the worried look of the new president Lee Sun-sim in the picture that was released for a while and the nervous eyes of the staff. Lee Seon-sim's effort to hit his wholeheartedly avoided the crisis right now, but the company's debt and the vacuum cleaner full of warehouses still hold onto the ankle. It is interesting to see the staff members gathering for a surprise vote. Deputy General Manager Song Young-hoon (Lee Hwa-ryong) and Deputy Myung In-ho (Kim Gi-nam) are in the process of recounting the numbers. The late manager, Yu Jin-wook, who looks late and looks at him, as well as Deputy Director Choi Young-ja (Park Ji-won), Deputy Director Ha Eun-woo (Hyun Bong-sik), and Deputy Kim Han-ha (Park Kyung-hye), also stimulates their curiosity about their 'Pick'. In the third episode, broadcasted on the 2nd, TM Electronics Park Do-joon (Cha Seo-Won), who was dispatched to save Cheongil Electronics in a crisis, is the first to appear. Attention is drawn to the meeting of Park Do-joon, a member of the Cheongil Electronics family, who fostered the dreams and hopes of rehabilitation, and the wind of change with cold judgment.

2019-10-04 11:05:10

Seriburnite Han Hye-yeon pick, megaton class interest

Seriburnite Han Hye-yeon pick, megaton class interest

As the keyword of Seriburnite Han Hye-yeon picked up higher than any other related issues, it caught the industry's attention and emerged as hot potato in mam cafe, etc. At this time, he is hitting Instagram and tweets, and he is getting more and more attention by joining hands with specific quizzes of specific companies. In particular, consumers are questioning why the Seriburnite Han Hye-Yeon Pictogram issue has become a valuable news to subside as the company has taken control of the actual sword in particular portals. Nevertheless, as the issue is taking place on portals, the website of Seriburn Night Han Hye-yeon picks up. When you enter the homepage, the issue of Seriburnite Han Hye-yeon is described in detail, and the so-called 990 won deal is becoming a keyword that attracts attention. Especially, the issue of Seriburn Night Han Hye-yeon is attracting more and more attention to women who want to become slimmer with V-line. Image = sns

2019-10-04 10:45:06

Hae-in, father,

Hae-in, father, "I worked day and night at the table tennis coach."

Netizens are paying attention to the appeals made by Lee Hae-in's father to the Internet community in Produce 101 Season 1 and Idol School. Lee Hae-in's father posted a long article, saying, "You are the father of many children who are talking about audition pro operation these days." He signed an exclusive contract because his daughter would be penalized for appearing in the audition program, and when he was eliminated from the audition program, he said he would make his debut no later than October. The audition program starred by Lee Hae-in is an `` idol school '' aired on Mnet in 2017, and controversy occurred after the debut group members were selected in the finalization. According to his father, his agency promised to support his individual activities and debut as a group, but he did not keep them and left them until this summer two years later. In the meantime, I was contacted by another agency or offered to appear on the program, but Lee said that he refused because of the exclusive contract and debut promise. Stakeholders have now terminated their contracts with their companies. He also said that if you think about it, you have no choice but to keep it until you are silent. In fact, in 2017, fans of interests gathered evidence of manipulation of the finalized voting of the idol school and prepared a legal response, but it was also destroyed because they did not want it. Lee said, "I worked day and night, playing ping-pong coach. "If the evidence is clear, I want it corrected," he appealed. After two years of controversy over the voting operation of the 'Produce X101' series, the idol school viewer Fandom also began legal response against Mnet on the 6th. In particular, the Idol school will accuse and investigate the situation where teachers have sought to destroy evidence in addition to the existing manipulation of voting results (fraud, etc.).

2019-10-04 10:05:05

Various ingredients to eat 'to fridge' have been released

Various ingredients to eat 'to fridge' have been released

Actress Lee Yun-ji's daughter, Lani, appeared in 'Ask the Refrigerator'. Lee Yoon-ji with actor Oh Ji-ho in JTBC's `` Please ask for a refrigerator '' on the 30th said, "I always manage my diet." In the refrigerator of Yoonji, various ingredients such as chickpeas, sweet potatoes, and corn are eaten instead of rice to control carbohydrates. "Yes, I don't think you want to eat ramen," he wrote in the MC's question, "I can eat a little bit now, but my appetite seems dull." Various meats were also found in the refrigerator, and five-year-old daughter Lani said she likes three or three meals of meat.

2019-10-04 09:45:05

What cave is Gwangmyeong Cave introduced in KBS 2TV 'Live morning is good'?

What cave is Gwangmyeong Cave introduced in KBS 2TV 'Live morning is good'?

Netizens are paying attention by introducing Gwangmyeong Cave in KBS 2TV 'Live broadcast is good'. Gwangmyeong Kahak Mine Cave is the only cave tourist spot in the metropolitan area. The mine, which was left unattended after its retirement, reopened in August 2011 and has recently been transformed into a tourist attraction with a mix of culture and art. Gwangmyeong Cave is a mining cave located in Gahak-san, Gakhak-dong, Gwangmyeong-si, Gyeonggi-do. Total length 7.8km. The only cave in the metropolitan area. Originally, it was a mining district that extracted gold, silver, copper, zinc and other minerals since its opening in 1912, when the Japanese colonial rule was established.However, in 1972, a large flood caused the waste tailings to hit the rice fields of Siheung-gun (now Gwangmyeong-si). As the mine was closed. Behind the abandoned mines, it was used as a salted shrimp storage, and in 2010, Candidate Yang Ki-dae promised to promote tourism in Gwangmyeong Cave during the 5th National Concurrent Regional Election. The 275m deep mine level is a tourist resource facility, and it also serves as an exhibition center among the caves. There is also a performance hall and performances such as concerts. It is very small, but there is also an aquarium and a botanical garden. In front of the wine cellar, it serves both wine tasting and sales. Sell ​​cheese too. There is also a museum that displays models that describe the history and structure of the mine. Gwangmyeong City built a 194m long wine bar with facilities such as wine cellar, wine tasting and wine restaurant, considering that the average annual temperature inside Gwangmyeong cave is 12 ℃. Admission fee will be 1,000 won. Here, 57 famous wines produced in 10 cities and counties in Korea, including Yeongdong, Chungnam Budget, Chungnam Cheonan, Gyeonggi Ansan, Sejong, Gyeongbuk Mungyeong, Gyeongbuk Qingdao, Gyeongbuk Yeongcheon, Jeonbuk Muju, and Gyeongnam Sichuan It is sold cheaper. Limited edition figures and Gandalf walking sticks from Weta Digital, renowned for their giant dragon sculptures and Lord of the Rings movies, are also found here to match the fantastic atmosphere inside the cave. There is nothing wrong with the emergency safety check after the race. A virtual park run by the city. As a result, it was ranked 41st in the 2016 tourist spot ranking by the Ministry of Culture. It was selected as one of Korea's top 100 tourist destinations and Gyeonggi-do's top 10 tourist destination. Occasionally, limestone caves, like Kosu Cave, are incorrectly known. Unlike limestone caves, these are not naturally made mines but artificially made mines. In 2011, the cave and surrounding land was purchased and developed as a tourist destination, and it is now a famous tourist facility visited by more than 1 million people a year. More than 10,000 people visit a day during the peak summer season. Traffic jams on the access road. Gwangmyeong Cave is located in the middle of Incheon International Airport and downtown Seoul, and can be reached within one hour by car or various public transportations within one hour from the major metropolitan area.

2019-10-04 09:05:06

I will read the book…

I will read the book…

Continue the story and increase your immersion. In TVN 'Read the book', which was broadcasted on the 1st, a story about Ryu Sung-ryong's collection was drawn. Based on the information recorded in the Gongbi-rok, Seol Min-seok continues to immerse himself in the history and flow, from the background in which Joseon was forced to invade the Korean Army, the performance of Minister Yi Sun-sin, and the unjust death of the soldiers. In particular, "Due to the peace that lasted for 200 years, Joseon was accustomed to comfort and there was no sense that there would be a war," he said. Frequent pain makes a person strong. We can learn from 'Jingbi', not only painfully but a chance.

2019-10-04 08:45:07