All the vegetables left in the three or three refrigerators ...

All the vegetables left in the three or three refrigerators ...

In the TVN 'Samsekki Mountain Village' broadcasted on the 27th, Yeomjeongah, Yun Seah, and Park Sodam are watching the movie 'Junghwa, Hongyeon'. Yeomjeongah said he had to use all the leftover ingredients, cut all the ham, and cut all the vegetables left in the fridge as well as the kimchi. Park So-dam said, "Let's cook the dough with the remaining water and cook the broth with the remaining water." On this day, 'Seki House', which had a hot summer and greeted the autumn a little earlier, was released. The three screamed every time a scary scene appeared and conveyed the tension of the film. Park So-dam started kneading noodles. Add hot water and egg yolks to the flour and continue kneading. Yeomjeongah suggested "let's eat a little in the refrigerator," he said. Park Sodam put a cloth soaked in water and put it in the refrigerator. The hot soup of spicy and delicious miso Sok Noodle Soup and the texture of crunchy zucchini jeon made a mouth-watering experience.

2019-10-03 17:05:29

Expected to deliver 'Perfect Man' fun

Expected to deliver 'Perfect Man' fun

'Perfect Man' is a reversal comedy film where the famous law firm Jang-soo (Sol Kyung-gu) and an iron-core guru Gong-daul Ahn Young-gi (Cho Jin-woong) play their death insurance. Kim Sarang, who predicts the return of the screen in about 11 years through 'Perfect Man', is focusing attention on works that appear in acting, acting, and intense presence regardless of the field. In 'Perfect Man', Cho Jin-woong will play the role of a squirting gundam awaiting Hantang, while Jin Seon-kyu will be the best friend of Yeong-gi and a pure bucking power game. The film's behind-the-scenes story with actors starring Seol Gyeong-gu, the main character of the film, and Huh Joon-ho, Ji Seung-hyun, and Ji Seung-hyun. I hoped to share a lot of fun by sharing. Cho Jin-woong, who took a breath together, said, “I was admired that he performed his smoke perfectly without any color in cold weather.” Kim Sara-Rang, who heralds an unprecedented appeal through her unusually sweet comedy, adds fun to the play with her unique atmosphere, and captivates the audience with frank characters.

2019-10-03 16:45:22

Posted several photos with the text Eugene all

Posted several photos with the text Eugene all

Actress Eugene boasted beauty while unreal. Yujin recently posted several photos on his Instagram with the words "Have a beautiful day ~! I love you all ~". In the open picture, Yoomin stares at the camera making a finger heart. It boasts flawless beauty with flawless skin and a doll-like appearance.

2019-10-03 16:05:20

Kim Sun-ah is posing

Kim Sun-ah is posing

Actor Kim Sun-ah boasted an eighth figure. Kim has recently posted several photos on his Instagram, with the article "Jennig Style Fitting". Kim Sun-ah poses in an unconventional design with one shoulder exposed. The overwhelming proportions and slim body caught the eye.

2019-10-03 15:45:12

Yebin Kang, 6 months shoulder, delicate and straight mode, body hips

Yebin Kang, 6 months shoulder, delicate and straight mode, body hips

Kang Ye-bin, 6 months shoulder combo, delicate straight Kang Ye-bin starred in KBS Summer. Kang Ye-bin said the goal is to make a happy family if love is more than work. The rest of his life is said to want to live with his family. Asked how long the first kiss would take after entertaining, Yeongbin gave a delicate answer. Without hesitation, he said straight in style. The level of questions is high. Kang Ye-bin has a shame with his partner. Choi Hee Kim, Seung Hye et al. Looked phenomenal about Kang Ye-bin's shaving. Kang Ye-bin expressed the unstoppable expression that he shook his partner. Kim Seung-hye and Bae Seul-ki Choi imitated Kang Ye-bin. The most confident part of his body is the hips. Said duck duck.

2019-10-03 15:05:09

No.18 Typhoon, Ulsan Typhoon, Murder Typhoon Through Inland Passage, Busan Typhoon Flow, etc.

No.18 Typhoon, Ulsan Typhoon, Murder Typhoon Through Inland Passage, Busan Typhoon Flow, etc.

The 18th typhoon, Ulsan typhoon, and murder typhoon inland penetrated one person, and 3 people were injured due to the damage caused by the typhoon No. 18 typhoon sludge. Already has become a murderous wind. Flood warnings were issued at the Nakdong River Gimcheon Bridge branch in Gimcheon, Gyeongbuk. Over 100 homes were flooded. It is said to be traveling at 30 kilometers per hour. Strong rain is pouring down due to Busan typhoon. The cumulative precipitation is 94 millimeters. 74 cases were reported. The Gimhae Airport aircraft was also canceled. The Meteorological Agency said it could not rule out the fall typhoon. Even after the storm, it will rain in the afternoon. The flood warning came into effect at the Gangdong Bridge branch in Hyeongsan River, Gyeongju, Gyeongbuk. The typhoon landed in Haenam and is in the northeast. Yeongdeok-gun also issued a landslide warning. The East Coast is facing disasters just outside of the 17th typhoon. In case of heavy rain, the slope of construction site should be checked and attention should be paid to street lamp traffic lights and high voltage cables. Waterway drainage channels should be maintained and river flooding, etc. should be kept in mind. Vehicles parked at high ground must be moved quickly. Ulsan received a flood advisory on the Taehwa River in three years. More than 800 fishing boats have fled. 87 roads were flooded. Ulsan typhoon is very nervous. In strong wind forecasts, close the windows and reinforce the gaps. It is also necessary to attach windshields and prohibit beach traffic along the coastal roads. Small objects must be moved indoors. Pohang, North Gyeongsang Province, used to have cars flooded in one apartment. Namdaecheon, Uljin-gun, Gyeongbuk is inaccessible due to heavy water current.

2019-10-03 14:45:12

"What is the New Year's Day?"

On October 3, Gaecheon-jeol (開 天 節) celebrates the meaning of 'gaecheon-jeol' is pouring. Gaecheon-jeol is a celebration of the founding of the first nation-state, Dangun Chosun (Gojoseon), on October 3 (2333 BC, October 3, the first year of the Danun year). That is, the day when heaven was opened. In 1919, it was adopted by the Provisional Government of Shanghai as a national anniversary to celebrate October 3 of the lunar calendar. Since the establishment of the government in 1948, short-term adoption was adopted as the yearly issue. It is officially enacted as a national holiday and celebrated each year. Today's New Year's Day is on the 3rd day of the lunar calendar, but many Dangun worship groups perform the ritual on the 3rd day of the lunar calendar according to tradition. Gojoseon was the first country in Korea to exist in Liaodong and the northwestern part of the Korean Peninsula until 108 BC. Il-yeon, the author of Three Kingdoms History, first used the name Go Joseon in an attempt to distinguish Joseon from Dangun mythology from Wiman Chosun. Since then, the name Go Joseon has been widely used to distinguish it from Joseon founded by Lee Sung-gye. The founding time of Gojoseon is said to be 2333 BC. Shijo's first appearance in the history book was from the beginning of the 7th century in the 7th century, and recorded at this time, Chosun seems to collectively refer to several regional groups that grew in the Liaohe basin across the northwestern Korean peninsula. Dangun mythology, which we are familiar with, was made in the form of 'the epoch-making narrative' of the central group that established Gojoseon, and later expanded to the founding narrative of the entire Gojoseon nation. The opening of the Temple was celebrated on October 3 in the first lunar calendar of Dangun, in honor of the founding of Dangun Chosun, the nation's first nation-state. It is said that the opening of the New Year's Day was due to the celebration of the celebration of the ceremony of reconstruction of the Dangun Chosun by reopening the gate on January 15, 1900, in Daejonggyo, which serves the Gujodan Army. The events of the New Year's Day at that time helped to raise national consciousness under the gloomy colonial rule during the Japanese occupation. The Shanghai Provisional Government also set this day as a national holiday. After the liberation, the Republic of Korea government succeeded and changed the event held on the 3rd of the lunar calendar to the 3rd of the lunar calendar to October 3rd. However, on October 3, Gaecheonjeol is not the national day of Dangun Chosun, but Hwanung opened the sky for the first time under the meaning of Hwan-in, the god of heaven, and descended under Sindansu of Taebaek-san. It is more feasible to see that it means the 3rd day of the lunar calendar, October 3, 2457 AD, the day of the opening of the city of Hongik and the Ewha World. It is also said. There is also a lot of interest in whether or not to fly the Korean flag during the New Year's Day. In accordance with the provisions of Article 2 of the Law on National Holidays, National Holidays, March 1 (March 1), Constitution Day (July 17), Liberation Day (August 15), Gaecheon (October 3), and Hangeul Day (October 9) must be flagged. On national holidays and anniversaries, the ferrule should be hung between the ferrule and the fulcrum, but on a memorial day like memorial day, it should be down by the width (vertical) of the fulcrum.

2019-10-03 14:05:05

CLC Eugene Choi, Selfie Sammaekyung 'Looks Like'

CLC Eugene Choi, Selfie Sammaekyung 'Looks Like'

Group CLC member Choi Yujin has released a selfie, On September 30, Choi posted a photo on his Instagram account with the words "Pingku Pink". Choi Yu-jin is looking at the camera with various expressions in her white blouse. Playful poses are especially eye-catching. Meanwhile, Choi is working as a 'Devil' of CLC.

2019-10-03 13:45:08

‘Ha Yeon-soo’ big eyes and slender jawline add beauty

‘Ha Yeon-soo’ big eyes and slender jawline add beauty

Actress Ha Yeon-soo attracted attention with her cute appearance. On September 28, Ha Yeon-su posted a selfie with the phrase "Pearl" on his Instagram. Ha Yeon-soo in the picture is wearing a pearl earring, leaving a certified shot. Big eyes and slender jawline add beauty.

2019-10-03 13:05:29

Poop dogs…

Poop dogs…

The last time Dario decided to stay at Ga-hee's house? On the 29th, “Dong-Gang-Dae-ji”, the Yang Dong-geun family again challenge the dog's naming. The last day of Darius's stay at Ga-hee's house is approaching. Ga-hee takes Dario to a dog-only massage shop in Bali's Hot Place. This is a special preparation for Darius, who may have been stressed while at home. The cast members who saw the dog massage shops are not envious. Zea said, “Dario really enjoys it. The production team said, “Noah cried with Dario and wanted to go to the sea. The studio's cast members also blushed. ” The puppy's name, which didn't seem to end that way, is named by Joey on the spot. Joy's congratulations stage, which he liked his name, continues.

2019-10-03 12:45:15

Thorn Apple sold out six times for two weeks of unexplored concert

Thorn Apple sold out six times for two weeks of unexplored concert

Show off ticket power Band Thorne ended the `` Brilliant Concert '' with great success. Thorne Apple performed the brand performance “Unexplored Concert” six times in two weeks at the CKL stage last weekend. The show sold out more than 1,800 people through the last sold-out, showing off the best ticket power in the world. The concert, which was produced with the support of the Korea Creative Content Agency, attracted the audience's acclaim by presenting a setlist for fans only with the new arrangements of the songs from the 3rd album and the songs released so far in three years. In particular, the lighting and stage productions prepared for this concert only were white rice not seen in domestic performances after the debut of Apple. On the other hand, Thorn Apple will show more active stage through various stages such as '2019 Mucon Showcase', 'Grand Mint Festival 2019' and 'Far East Union Vol.4'.

2019-10-03 12:05:09

I uploaded a picture with the article that I was happy because I was Super Junior.

I uploaded a picture with the article that I was happy because I was Super Junior.

Super Junior Kyu-hyun expressed his impression of appearing in 'The King of Mask Singer.' On the 29th, Kyuhyun posted a photo on his Instagram with the words, "I was happy to meet with the viewers every weekend under the mask of 3 months." In the released photo, Kyu-hyun's heartwarming appearance was captured. "When I first became a singer, I hoped that many people would recognize my voice and love me, but it was a thankful time that I was dreaming of a little bit of a dream." Thank you for all your support. "

2019-10-03 11:45:17

Trying to be a good morning FM DJ

Trying to be a good morning FM DJ

On Jan. 30, MBC FM4U 'Good Morning FM Jang Seong-gyu' (hereinafter referred to as 'Good Morning FM') is depicted as Jang Seong-gyu, a former JTBC announcer who will be in charge of the show. “A vague dream at that time became a reality. There is tremendous pressure, but I will try to believe in you. "I will try to be a DJ for you." "I was so nervous that I couldn't sleep well." Jang Sung-gyu said, "Dad is now at work and broadcasting on the radio. We were doing what Hajun children were doing." The son replied "make".

2019-10-03 11:05:15

According to the concept of 'Popular popularity'

According to the concept of 'Popular popularity'

In the SBS music program `` Popular Song '', which was broadcast on the 29th, Yu Se-yoon's `` Caesar '' stage was drawn. The stage was decorated with a sea concept to suit Akmu's new album 'Sail'. If 'fish that met water' elicited the energetic energy of Akmu, how 'I love you until farewell, I'm loving you' has brought autumn emotions to the stage. It was a feast of various stages. Various performances were performed from Seven Tin's 'Dear: Fear', which showed a dark charm, and even the stage of Yoo Se-yoon's 'Caesar'.

2019-10-03 10:45:16

I want to know that, Mars serial killing Lee Choon Jae, in-depth analysis

I want to know that, Mars serial killing Lee Choon Jae, in-depth analysis

Special feature broadcast for two weeks Investigating the various problems of society in general and re-examined the SBS flagship accident program 'I want to know it', which is loved by viewers, analyzes 'Mars serial murder case' in two weeks. The culprit of the Martian serial killer case, the worst case in South Korea, was identified by police's latest DNA reading technology. Lee Chun-jae (56), who was identified as the culprit, confessed to the alleged denial. Lee Chun-jae confessed to 14 crimes, including the Mars. Mr. Lee recently told the police that he had committed all nine Martian incidents and five other crimes, except for the eighth one, which turned out to be an imitation crime. In addition to the Hwaseong Incident, there were three crimes in the Hwaseong area before and after the Hwaseong Incident, and two before Lee murdered his wife after moving to Cheongju, Chungbuk. Among them, three out of Mars were reported to include a series of sexual assaults on Mars before Mars. Police have been conducting a face-to-face investigation of Lee at the prison where he is in jail nine times. Mr. Lee has been sentenced to jail for being assaulted and murdered in January 1994 after the Hwaseong incident. 'It wants to know' traces the incident over two weeks, 28 and 5 October. In 'I Want to Know', April 28, 1992, when the incident culminated, '6 years of murder? Through the Mars Serial Killings, I traced the identity of the criminal based on the situation at the time of the incident and the vivid testimony of the officials. And about 20 years later, on May 7, 2011, '800 Special, Finding the Lost Devil', the history of the incident was reviewed with the eyes of 21st century high-tech forensics, and the profile of the criminal was elaborated by sophisticated profiling. I bet. In 'I Want to Know', which aired on September 28, I used exclusive data and data accumulated through the previous broadcast to see how the police predicted the match between Mr. Lee and the criminal predicted in 'I Want to Know'. . And he analyzed what high-tech DNA techniques were the culprit of the killer, and whether Lee's charges, which have been denied to date, could be proved. In the second part, which will be broadcast on October 5, Mr. Lee focuses on the character of Mr. Lee, focusing on the first-person sexual assault murder, which was arrested by the police. Lee's arrest and decisiveness during the first trial and his inquisition during his imprisonment, and during his imprisonment, said he was grateful to the investigators immediately after being sentenced to death. Track remarks and actions. If he is the culprit of the Mars serial murder case, it also analyzes how he could avoid the death and how his tail was stomped. 'It wants to know' to deal with 'Mars serial killing' will be broadcasted on October 5 after October 10 at 1:10.

2019-10-03 10:05:05