Does Jung Hun sit on two-row swings?

Does Jung Hun sit on two-row swings?

Little forest In the SBS “Little Forest” broadcast on the 30th, Park Na-rae and Jung So-min decided to choose who would be Lee Seo-jin and Lee Seung-gi. Jung Heon seated and pushed Yuna on two rows of swings. Lee Han appeared and said, "I'll make you completely hard," and Jung Hun said, "It's not hard." Jung So-min chose Lee Seo-jin and Park Narae was the same idea. Jeong So-min said he chose Lee Seo-jin because "I like to graze." Park Narae and Jung Somin chose Lee Seo Jin at the same time. The two were very surprised, and when Jung So-min said, “I like to graze,” Park Narae said, “I was so big.” Jung Heon did not understand Yuna's signal and replied, "We didn't get Grace, so we push more." In the end, Yuna was disappointed and distant.

2019-10-03 09:45:05

Expectations are already high!

Expectations are already high!

Devilish Joy In the JTBC drama 'Chosun Happiness Workshop Flower Padang' (played by Kim Lee Rang / directed by Kim Ga Ram Lim Hyun-wook), which was broadcast on the 30th, Mahun (Kim Min-jae) told Lee Su (seo Ji-hoon) that he had a dog shit (Gong Seung-yeon). Choi Jin-hyuk was happy to respond to a special appearance with the director Kim Ga-ram in “The Joy of Demon”. He acted as a fanciful figure, as if it came out of the novel and caught the eyes and mind of Seoyun (Son Sumin) in the play. From the romance to the genre, Choi Jin-hyuk, who is considered to be an actor who believes in all genres and looks to the viewers, is already looking forward to what it will look like in the Rokko drama 'Chosun Happiness Workshop Flower Paddang'. In addition, a unique gag woman 'Lee Se-young' turned into a shaman, ready to throw a powerful laugh bomb. Lee Se-young joins Choi Jin-hyuk as a support group for the 'Flower Party' talk project. Gadung (Gong Seung-yeon) found Mahun who returned home and hugged him. The dog shit said, "I was worried that my sister would suddenly disappear like Sue." Isu said his will, "I'll bring it. I'll build it.

2019-10-03 09:05:16

“Ye Se-seol” published a picture with the words Dreamland in a fairy tale.

“Ye Se-seol” published a picture with the words Dreamland in a fairy tale.

Actor Choi Ye Seul revealed his wedding appearance. On the 29th, Choi Ye-seul posted a photo on his Instagram with the words, "Autumn evening, autumn of September 19, 2019." Geo and Choi Ye Seul are looking at each other and smiling. The wedding scene is so beautiful, especially smiles.

2019-10-03 08:45:07

˝Hello˝ Delivery surprise ???

˝Hello˝ Delivery surprise ???

KBS 2TV 'Dongkook Talk Show Hello', which airs on the 30th, introduces the father's “Is it okay with this? Lee Youngja shouted "Let's eat, here's a pizza", and the crew surprised the delivery of the pre-ordered pizza. In particular, as the special event to announce the end of season 1, the happy faces from the oldest 92-year-old Jung Jin-sim grandmother to Seohyun, who was 4 years old when she appeared at the age of 4, made the last broadcast more meaningful. Lee Young-ja said that he had the same dream, and the two faced each other and smiled brightly, attracting interest in their childhood dreams.

2019-10-03 08:05:03

Before the “Hu Song Yeon” movement, I posted pictures with the words “Yoran”

Before the “Hu Song Yeon” movement, I posted pictures with the words “Yoran”

Broadcaster Heo Song-yeon boasted a unique volume. Heo Song Yeon recently posted a photo on his Instagram with the words, "Do you want to tie your sister's hair? In the open photo, Heo Song-yeon poses by holding the head with hands in close-up sportswear. The body is full of volume, and it shows off the sexy.

2019-10-03 07:45:03

Benman's all-time ... Moonlight

Benman's all-time ... Moonlight

Ben's 2019 national tour concert 'Moonlight' ticket opening announcement was announced through the ticket counter at 2 pm on the 30th. Ben will be staged with a variety of set lists that will showcase his unique emotions as well as the hit songs that are in charge of the public's playlists through Moonlight. Ben was comforting and foresaw the sentiment of his generation. The Moonlight tickets, which can meet all of Ben's emotions, can be purchased in order by region starting at 2 pm on October 2.

2019-10-03 07:05:04

Yeon Woojin's 10th Anniversary Fan Meeting

Yeon Woojin's 10th Anniversary Fan Meeting "Thank You

Actress Yeon Woo-jin held her fan meeting for her 10th anniversary. According to their agency's Jump Entertainment on September 30, Yeon Woojin held 'Thanks to', the 10th anniversary debut of 2019 Yeonwoojin debut at the Unjeong Green Campus Auditorium at Sungshin Women's University, Mia-dong, Gangbuk-gu, Seoul on the 28th. Yeon Woojin, who celebrated her 10th anniversary as an actor, revealed her nickname and attractive points in her rewriting profile corner. My favorite was "Reading Fan Letters", which wowed fans. In addition, in the 'Speak by body' game, we got closer to the fans and presented the winner with a bag that had a meaning 10 years ago. Yeonwoojin said, "You have been able to hold the tunnel-like time well because you were there. "I hope the next 10 years will always be filled with good things, and I hope I will continue to be with you."

2019-10-03 06:45:05

You Quiz on the Block 2 Sinbaekhyeon Junior High School

You Quiz on the Block 2 Sinbaekhyeon Junior High School

You Quiz on the Block 2 Sinbaekhyeon Middle School, commentary on the prevention car, live history exploded Sinbaekhyeon Middle School is raising the topic. On the 2nd, Shinbaek County Middle School is at the top of the portal. Sinbaekhyeon Middle School attracted attention because it appeared in the u quiz on the block 2. Yoo Jae-seok and Cho Se-ho were impressed with the school captured by the boundary of the quiz. Charlie Chaplin didn't meet the problem, but the junior high school students had a hard time falling off. I told Warren Buffett. It was because of the lunch that Shinbaek Hyun Middle School became a hot topic. I was envious of the saying that the steak was served for lunch. Yoo Jae-seok also explained to students that he followed the car. Jo Se-ho expressed his embarrassment when a bug friend was attached to his chest. Middle school students said it was a living history if they went to Kookmin school.

2019-10-03 06:05:10

Kim Seol-ah, even though Chung-ah is trying to commit suicide.

Kim Seol-ah, even though Chung-ah is trying to commit suicide.

? On the 28th KBS 2TV new weekend drama 'Love is Beautiful Life is Wonderful' (played by Bae Yu-mi, director Han Jun-seo, produced HB Entertainment, `` Saffle In Pool '') Divided into 'Kim Seol-ah'. Oh Jung-yeon stole Kim Sul-ah's support clothes. Kim Seol-ah said, "I tried to wear it." Although Cheong-a met with Jun-gyeom for her suicide, she showed her youthful and laughable personality by going to eat Tteokbokki and chatting happily. Meanwhile, Joon-gyeom committed suicide by herself and created a big crisis for Cheongah. Cho Yun-hee, as an announcer “Kim Seol-ah” with the ability, ambition, and good-looking triplex, caught the eye with his grand charm. With his unique suit fit, Kim Seol-ah's gorgeous appearance was completed, and his eyes were completely permeated by the characters who focused on the goal with his challenging eyes and confident voice. It is expected that Cho Yun-hee, who has succeeded in acting by demonstrating such excellent character digestion, will play a role in the future.

2019-10-03 05:45:05

Hye-ya, Kyu-hyun, meanwhile,

Hye-ya, Kyu-hyun, meanwhile,

Since Kyu-Hyun became the 106th King of Kings on July 21st, he has kept his head in the MBC “King of Mask King” for about 10 weeks. In the meantime, Kyuhyun's heart is such as Wanna One's 'energy', Urban Zakapa's 'I don't love you', Lee 's' sigh ',' Jongshin Shin and Jung In 'uphill', Park Hyo-shin's 'breath', Naul's 'wind memory' From exquisite ballads to exciting dance songs, viewers were greatly loved for their unparalleled singing skills. In his fifth defensive battle, “King,” Kyu-hyun presented the solo song “Hye-ya” by Wong Shinee. Kye Hyun's delicate musical sensibility and perfect vocal 'Hye-ya' stage impressed the celebrity judges and audience. The reason why SHINee Jonghyun's “Hyeya” was selected in Gawangjeon was Kyu Hyun, “It was the first song that Jonghyun sang as a solo song. I don't know my friends because I'm a short trainee. I had been close friends, "he said," when I served in the military, it happened and I cried a lot. I regretted why I couldn't get closer and express it. ” Kyu-hyun finished her broadcast and was happy to meet with viewers every weekend under the “Gini” mask for three months. I remember laughing while seeing a comment called Kyu-hyun while I was rolling. When I first became a singer, I hoped that many people would recognize my voice and love me, but I was grateful that my dreams were coming true. I will try harder and grow into a good singer. Thank you for all of your support. ”

2019-10-03 05:05:09

Hurricane paths, fluctuations in destructive power, typhoons

Hurricane paths, fluctuations in destructive power, typhoons

Typhoon route, fear of destructive power, typhoon postponement event, etc. Typhoon Metak is currently underway in the southeast of Shanghai, China. He is keen on the typhoon path. From the 2nd, Jeju is likely to fluctuate under the influence of typhoon. In Jeju, there are problems such as delaying performances and events. Senior citizens' day events and food fairs were deferred or shortened. Typhoon Mitak said he would approach the sea near Seogwipo at about 3 pm with a mid-class typhoon of 975 hectopascals. The North Pacific High Pressure moved to Japan in the fall, but this year it was further developed toward Korea. The typhoon is said to be similar in time and path to the typhoon 'Chaba', which caused great damage to Jeju in 2016.

2019-10-03 04:45:10

Sports announcer `Stobrig`

Sports announcer `Stobrig`

The SBS new drama 'Stop Brig', which was broadcast in November, is a story about a hot winter story in which a new director is preparing for another season. It became a topic. Park So-jin is a sports announcer, Kim Young-chae, a softball player. Mimo's announcer, Kim Young-chae, becomes the number one celebrity who makes the Strebrigue, with direct and indirect influences on the team's last year's final dreams.

2019-10-03 04:05:05

Find out about study, study abroad and immigration information in Canada!

Find out about study, study abroad and immigration information in Canada!

It is no exaggeration to say that “education” education in Korea is even an undergraduate degree, so all of the graduates have become “mandatory.” Ironically, this social climate is an advantage in immigration. This is because applicants with advanced education are given high scores when applying for immigration to Canada. The key to immigration is to make the best possible immigration scores with the least amount of money and time using the conditions and advantages you have. The majority of bachelor graduates who are challenging Canadian immigration do not easily come up with the option of master. This is because of the amount of study given by the image of a master or the high difficulty of a thesis upon graduation. Unlike what we know, the master's curriculum at private universities in Canada is quite different from that of Korea. Also, if a child with a child considers immigration after studying in a family unit, masonry is more than any option. This is because not only is the spouse's work permit provided during his master's program but also his / her children's free education. The benefits of free education reduce unnecessary consumption, and the benefit of a spouse's legitimate work affords a little more money for tuition and living. In order to have a satisfactory job after graduation, it is advantageous to build a network and a career through internships or volunteer activities during the course of study. Because it is possible to gain a lot of experience. If you have a competitive edge based on your education and experience, you will be eligible to work full-time with a three-year work permit after graduation. And if you have completed your education in Canada and have a year of local experience, you can choose a permanent residence. Since you have plenty of time, you will have the best conditions for immigration after studying in Canada.

2019-10-03 03:45:13

No.19 Typhoon, No Breath, Narrow, Cloudy, Local, High Waves

No.19 Typhoon, No Breath, Narrow, Cloudy, Local, High Waves

No. 19 Typhoon, without breath, narrow, thick rain clouds Local concentration There are 19 typhoon symptoms. The 19th typhoon is now known to be less likely to be formed by tropical low pressure parts or typhoons. Terror is spreading as the typhoon No. 18 nears southwest of Mokpo. Hurricane sluggishness is becoming visible. In Jeju, elementary school roofs were blown away and houses were destroyed by murderous winds. More than 20 residents are said to be evacuating. Depending on the location of the typhoon, the national airport history is not as good. Sichuan Airport was the only airport in the country where the thunderstorm newsletter went into effect. Incheon International Airport and Gimpo International Airport do not have special coverage. According to the ministry, heavy rain alarms occurred in Gyeongnam Sancheong and Hadong Sacheon Hamyang Namhae. He urged safety to avoid going out. Typhoon is currently medium in size. We are highly likely to land in Shinan, Jeonnam. Experts stressed that there should be no reassurance until extinction. It was said that a narrow, strip-shaped rain cloud developed, causing water bombs to fall. Meanwhile, fishing boats operating on the east coast of Gangwon are evacuated to Jumunjin Port, Gangneung City. There was a high wave in front of Busan Haeundae Beach.

2019-10-03 03:05:09

Son Tae-young, beauty while innocent ... Exclusive visual display

Son Tae-young, beauty while innocent ... Exclusive visual display

Actress Son Tae-young showed off her beauty while being innocent. On September 30, Son Tae-young posted a series of photos with the words, “The third time #latte art second attempt ~ I call it heart, and they call it ginkgo leaves. Uploaded. Son Tae-young in the released photo is learning latte art. Attention is focused on a unique visual like Miss Korea. Son Tae-young is married to actor Kwon Sang-woo and has a son and a daughter.

2019-10-03 02:45:07