What is the reason why Kuga suddenly floats?

What is the reason why Kuga suddenly floats?

When is this your work? Among the viewers of the home theater, ‘Kuga Book’ is attracting attention. This is due to the airing of the Guga Book on the MBC dramanet. As a result of this, the 'guga book' is currently on the top of the large portal search list, attracting the public's attention like a black hole. On the MBC dramanet, there is one episode today at eight fifty-four minutes, and this episode at ten o'clock. ‘구 가 의 서’ was loved by viewers during the twenty-four times preaching six years ago.

2019-10-02 11:05:04

Cho Yun-hee and Husband Lee Dong-gun gift shot shot

Cho Yun-hee and Husband Lee Dong-gun gift shot shot "Thank you"

Actor Cho Yun-hee has released a coffee tea gift certification shot by her husband, Dong-Gun Lee. Cho Yun-hee recently posted a photo on his Instagram with the words "Thank you." Cho Yoon-hee is smiling brightly in front of the coffee tea presented by Lee Dong-gun. In the coffee tea, 'love and passion to you', 'celebration! The words 'Wedding Anniversary' and 'Send home as soon as possible' are eye-catching. Meanwhile, Cho Yoon-hee is appearing in KBS2's new weekend drama 'Love is Beautiful Life is Wonderful'.

2019-10-02 10:45:07

Calligraphy paper X Park Hae-soo X Lee Chang-hoon boast of Chamotte Chemie

Calligraphy paper X Park Hae-soo X Lee Chang-hoon boast of Chamotte Chemie

Actor calligraphy, Park Hae-soo, and Lee Chang-hoon boasted a very chemistry. Calligraphy paper posted a photo on his Instagram on the 29th with the words, "The rabbits who are greeting the 'quantum physics' stage. Thank you." In the released picture, calligraphy papers, Park Hae-soo and Lee Chang-hoon transformed into rabbits using a mobile phone application. The three pose in a cute pose and show off their affection. On the other hand, the film 'Quantum Physics' starring Calligraphy Paper, Park Hae-soo and Lee Chang-hoon is released on the 25th.

2019-10-02 10:05:04

Jeju Airport, Thunderstorms, Strong Storms, Heavy Storms

Jeju Airport, Thunderstorms, Strong Storms, Heavy Storms

Jeju Airport, from strong wind warning to thunder lightning warning Jeju Airport is getting attention due to Typhoon No. 18. Jeju is likely to be in full impact after 7 pm on the 2nd. Jeju is concerned about the right side of the typhoon. No. 18 Typhoon Metak is a medium-sized typhoon of 975 hectopascals, moving northward at a speed of 22 km per hour at approximately 320 km south-east of Shanghai, China. Typhoon Mitak is heading north for the West Sea. In addition to wind shear, Jeju Airport has various special news items in effect. Cloud elevation and heavy rain warning are also in effect. Muan Ulsan Gwangju International Airport has no special coverage. The cloud elevation is said to be effective when it occurs or is expected to be below the standard value by consultation between the weather station, air traffic service agency and operator of the relevant airport. In the meantime, experts said, “Because rivers are flooding, it's safe to move vehicles parked nearby to rain and wind conditions. Residents of wet flooded areas should be aware of evacuation sites and emergency contacts in advance. . "

2019-10-02 09:45:05

Female warriors were scrambling to challenge.

Female warriors were scrambling to challenge.

'Do you have it to me? Song Fairy Genie's 'Hye-ya' is a brilliantly decorated defense stage. Female warriors went on to challenge the long-term king, Song Fairy Genie. Two female masked singers, who were noted for their extraordinary skills from the first round, selected the song of the high-pitched Queen Park Mi-kyung in the 90s and the starring night of the girl group high-bomber Mamamu. Due to the cool singing ability, the judges said, “It is too difficult to choose. Park Mi-kyung vs Mamamu, the high-profile confrontation of two female masked singers, and the winner will be attracted. Kyu-hyun said, “This song is the first solo song released by Jong-hyun.” He said, “There weren't many friends because of the short training period. Why did I go first and express my feelings? As I thought, I wanted to say to Jonghyun one day, 'Your brother sang your song so hard.' When I talk, tears come out. I think you've heard Jong-hyun happy. "

2019-10-02 09:05:05

Looking at Hong Hyun-hee's recent situation on SNS…

Looking at Hong Hyun-hee's recent situation on SNS…

'This one is busy ... 3 minutes Hong Hyun-hee released his recent on his SNS. On July 27, Hong Hyun-hee posted a photo with an article on his Instagram, saying, "I'm busy.

2019-10-02 08:45:03

Park Gyu-ri, a 7-year-old younger, Dongwon Construction founder Jang Son Song Jaho Curator

Park Gyu-ri, a 7-year-old younger, Dongwon Construction founder Jang Son Song Jaho Curator

Singer and actress Park Kyu-ri, a girl group from Kara, is devoted to Jang Son, the founder of Dongwon Construction. Park Gyu-ri's agency, The C & T, said on the 1st that "Park Gyu-ri is dating fellow Jang Son Song Jaho's curator, Dongwon Construction." The two were known to have developed into lovers when they met at an art exhibition in June. Born in 1988 and 30 years old, Park Kyu-ri debuted in Kara in 2007. After that, he turned to acting and appeared in various works. In 1995, he appeared in Sumi in a corner of the MBC comedy program `` Today's Good Day '' and made her debut in the entertainment industry. Afterwards, she appeared as a child of Kim Jong-un who played the role of Neung-geum in the 2001 SBS drama `` Yeoncheonha ''. In 2006, she appeared in a TV commercial, "Beauty Likes Pomegranate." In November 2008, he made a special appearance in MBC Sitcom's “He's Coming”, and in November 2009, he appeared in MBC drama “Hero” with Kara members. She appeared as Kyu-ri in the drama `` Kara's Dual Life '', starring Kara, which aired from January to April 2011. It was double cast together. He performed Korean dubbing for the theatrical animation Alpha & Omega, which was released on February 24, 2011, and played Kate. Five members of Kara, who aired from June to July 2014, appeared as Park Sun-woo in the fifth episode of the five episodes of Cinerama's Secret Love, starring in each short play. did. On January 15, 2016, Hansae and Guhara closed their exclusive contract with DSP Media. He appeared in the web entertainment `` Beauty, Going to the Village '', which aired on Naver TV from August 20 to 21, 2018. The movie `` Everyone's Gourmet '', which was spotlighted as the 2018 Kyoto Film Festival invitation film, was released digitally on March 7, 2019. Park Gyu-ri, who loved Gangneung but lost her passion, played an acting role with executive director Lee Hee-hee, a difficult but professional food critic, Kim Jung-jung. . They showed a fantastic breath of passion, cynicism, humor and emotion. On August 30, 2019, the company signed an exclusive contract with TheC & G Global. In 2020, he will appear in the movie `` Revive by TOKYO24 '', which is set in Tokyo in the future (2030) where humans and AI co-exist. This is a spin-off version of the movie `` Tokyo 24, '' featuring the special criminal investigation team T24, the first AI detective in Tokyo in 2030. She played the role of special investigator Anda Aya and also participated in the theme song of the film. Park Gyu-ri's mother is Park So-hyun, who is a third voice actor in MBC. Song Jae-ho, born in 1995 and twenty-five years old, is the eldest son of Song Seung-heon, former chairman of Dongwon Construction, a construction company founded in Chungcheong-do in 1962. Dongwon E & C is currently in charge of management by Song Jae-yoon, the son of Chairman Song Song and his father, Song Ja-ho. Jaho is interested in the art field and is working as a curator.

2019-10-02 08:05:05

Do you have a nice massage?

Do you have a nice massage?

Gahee said, "I've been so nervous for a while. The radius of activity was narrow. I think I'm stressed." Seol Chae-hyun, veterinarian, "Massage is not always good. You have to check the condition of the dog in the middle," he said. Dario was lying down and getting massage, and everyone was amazed at how well Dario was getting. Ha Seung-jin washing the face of the sea was revealed. Everyone watched the video and said, "You have a big hand. But what is that?" Ha Seung-jin, who was washed away, tied the head of the sea and prepared to go out. The production team said, “Noah cried with Dario and wanted to go to the sea. The studio's cast members also blushed. ” Noah took care of Dario's meal, and Dario, who didn't eat well, began to eat. Ga-hee said, "Now we are close to each other, but the moment when we feel good is coming," he said. The next day Dario came home. Ha Seung-jin, who saw the appearance, "Riding to protect the sea, roared," was proud of Hongsi. Hongsi was consulted, and Ha Seung-jin was surprised at the class schedule. After completing the Nose Walk class, the 2nd class physical education class and the dogs were shown to exercise on the treadmill. Hong Shi also challenged, but was surprised by the first treadmill.

2019-10-02 07:45:04

Little Forest…

Little Forest…

Recently Park Narae and Jung So Min have lunch… ? On the 30th, SBS Monhwa Arts 'Little Forest: Summer of Chibakgol' (hereinafter 'Little Forest') will reveal Park Na-rae and Jung So-min choosing which style father is better than Lee Seo-jin and Lee Seung-gi. Recently, Park Narae and Jung Somin took charge of lunch. Lee Seung-gi was going to make a rope with a rope at the forest playground, and after this gap, Park Narae admired Lee's “steaming passion”, saying, “We will grow up very well later if we have a baby.” Chung also nodded and agreed. Lee Seung-gi wrestled with the rope to challenge the creation of a thrilling single-line swing for the little ones. It was because he had to hang a rope with bare hands on a tree branch that was 6m high to make a single-line swing.

2019-10-02 07:05:04

Suzy's actionless acting ...?

Suzy's actionless acting ...?

'Baga Bond' In the SBS 'Vaga Bond' broadcasted on the afternoon of 28th, Cha Dal-gun (Lee Seung-gi) and Ko-Ha-ri (drainage) began to be chased by the killer after finding a terrorist behind the crash of the civil airliner. Suzy's action acting is also emerging as an watching point. The only missing laptop and assassin were waiting for Suzy to return home for video delivery. Even in life-threatening emergencies, he was able to avoid crises with pointed weapons, guts and skillfulness with a gun without a magazine and saying, "I'm self-defense even if I shoot you." In the process, even though it was a fake, the surprise and anger of a colleague who had spent time trying to kill him, the eyes of betrayal, and Suzy's efforts to talk about it made her look unnoticed. Target Cha Dal-kun meets Jessica's rival Edward Park, saying, "I almost became a customer, but I'm a big bitch." Expressed. Go Harry met Ki-woong (Shin Sung-rok) who he loves. Ki Tae-woong said, "I don't qualify as a drunk and distracted information agent."

2019-10-02 06:45:04

Ok Joo-hyun said that he could not control this way!

Ok Joo-hyun said that he could not control this way!

Camping club In the last episode of the JTBC entertainment program 'Camping Club', which was broadcast on the 29th, it unfortunately releases undisclosed videos that could not be seen in the broadcast. The broadcast shows how Pinkle practiced driving a camper before leaving camping. In the camping car driving practice of members in Seoul and Jeju Island, you can see similar driving styles of four people. Okjuhyeon said, "Why did you not control this way?" 'Camping Club' is a reality program featuring the first generation idol, 'Pinkle', which shows four members Lee Hyo-ri, who is reunited in 14 years, travels around the country in a camper. The four members of Pinkle traveled all over the country and shared their feelings of sympathy about their long lives.

2019-10-02 06:05:03

Popular in dark clothes

Popular in dark clothes

In the SBS music program `` Popular Song '', which was broadcast on the 29th, the No. 1 candidate in the last week of September was released. Akdong musicians appeared in dark colors with calm melodies. The two women's beautiful harmony harmonized with the piano's melody, maximizing the parting sensibility of the song. In the broadcast, Twice and Akmu had a comeback stage side by side. TWICE was impressed with the stage and gorgeous performances that conveyed the message they wanted to fans through the new song 'Peel Special'. Mina, who suffered from anxiety disorder, was missing from the activity.

2019-10-02 05:45:07

Han Ji-eun 'Mello constitution' Jong-young

Han Ji-eun 'Mello constitution' Jong-young "shooting is over, but I still miss you"

Han Ji-eun played the role of Hwang Han-ju in JTBC's gold drama 'Melody's Constitution.' 'Melo constitution' was finished after the last 28 days broadcast. Han Ji Eun thanked all the people who loved 'Hello Melo' and Hwang Han Joo through their agency HB Entertainment on the 29th. I was able to complete it, and happiness could be doubled. ” Han Ji-eun, "I'm really sorry to send a constitution," he said, "I'm finished shooting, but I still miss you a lot, I miss you all too much. Lastly, Han Ji-eun said, "I hope Melo's constitution and Hanju are your strength and comfort in your daily life. "I will watch you as an actor, Han Ji Eun in the future, and I will greet you again with a good figure."

2019-10-02 05:05:04

Shinsekyung leggings pictorial, busy with popular, top chart, white innocent

Shinsekyung leggings pictorial, busy with popular, top chart, white innocent

Shinsekyung leggings pictorial, busy busy busy, top chart firm Shin Se-kyung's leggings pictorial won the first black test in the afternoon. The reason why Shinsekyung Leggings Pictorial was strong on the portal was because it appeared as a quiz question in two places. The afternoon quiz is about guessing the consonants and getting 100 points. Through the lottery, guessing the initials is correct. Shin Se-kyung recently announced that he had a perm after the drama. Shin Se-kyung photographed the pictorial last week, causing the 'wind of Se-kyung'. The photo shoot with High Cut showed Shin Se-kyung's true character as a symbol of pure purity. In a pure white dress, Shin Se-kyung produced a fairy of aura different from the new officer Gu Hae-ryeong. In the afternoon, Shinsekyung leggings pictorial was held at Live O'Quiz. On the other hand, there were also six letters such as ㅇ ㄷㄹㅇ.

2019-10-02 04:45:08

Yoomin's

Yoomin's "Autumn Sky"

Japanese actor Yoo Min revealed his recent situation in Japan. Yoomin recently posted a photo on his Instagram with the words "Autumn Sky". Yu Min is taking a selfie against the sky in the open. The feminine beauty still oozes out and attracts attention. Meanwhile, Yoomin made his debut in the Korean entertainment industry with the MBC drama 'My House' in 2001, and appeared in dramas 'All In', 'Good People' and 'Young Yeon'. The news of the marriage last June became a hot topic.

2019-10-02 04:05:04