Hwang Chi-yeol, a unique fan love certification

Hwang Chi-yeol, a unique fan love certification "Thank you fans who came from far away"

Singer Hwang Chi-yeol showed off extraordinary fan love. Hwang Chi-yeol posted a photo on his Instagram on the 29th with the phrase, "Thank you for your precious memories in Europe. Thank you for coming from afar." In the photo, there is Hwang Chi-yeol with a snack from fans. Hwang Chi-Yeol smiled brightly at the camera while a warm visual caught the eye. Fans of the photo commented, "It was a good memory for us," "I'm handsome", "Come up carefully. Thank you for tearing the stage yesterday."

2019-10-02 03:45:03

'Mastic gum, powder, recommendation, oil' constitution may cause side effects such as allergy to mastic

'Mastic gum, powder, recommendation, oil' constitution may cause side effects such as allergy to mastic

Mastic may cause side effects such as allergy to mastic depending on the constitution. Mastic overdose can cause side effects such as diarrhea and digestive problems. It is best to keep the recommended amount of mastic daily. The recommended intake of mastic is 1g. Mastic powder is often mixed with water or yogurt, and sprinkled with other foods. You can also chew the mastic grains right away. Chew a mastic like chewing gum to eat nutrients quickly and spit them out if you want them to disappear. The dietary fiber prevents the secretion of gastric acid-releasing histamine and prevents stomach-related diseases caused by excessive acid secretion. Efficacy is shown to alleviate symptoms of reflux esophagitis. Mastic black is a good food for reflux esophagitis. According to the international journal, the functional indigestion improved 77% and acid reflux in the mastic group was improved. Like this, mastic is widely known as a good food on the stomach.

2019-10-02 03:05:04

Kill Me Heal Me, In the past sealed medicine, Be careful when your eyes change,

Kill Me Heal Me, In the past sealed medicine, Be careful when your eyes change,

Kilmi Healme, In the past when the cure has to be careful   MBC On the other hand, Kilmi Hill Me was aired on Jeongju. Kilmihilmi is a story about a multipersonal tycoon. Intelligence shows various personalities such as New Century and Perry Park in this drama. He also hotly talked about seven personalities. The origin notices that when you change your personality, your eyes change. Origin is involved in strange things because of the New Century. Origin, a psychiatrist, notices that there are other personalities, such as eyes. The century was one of Dohyun's personalities. Origin notices a strange feeling from Dohyun. Origin says, "I'm Cha Do Hyun with this face and eyes." Do Hyun regains his personality in the voice of Rijin. Hugging Cha Do Hyun, the two shed tears. He gives up studying abroad for Do-hyun and makes a contract with his secret doctor. Declares to stop the runaway of the century.

2019-10-02 02:45:06

Many people say brown rice rice calories are lower than white rice.

Many people say brown rice rice calories are lower than white rice.

Calorie misunderstanding that brown rice would be lower than white rice, but it is not true. However, it is more effective in the diet because it contains a lot of good nutrients and gives you a feeling of satiety. It is the most basic and staple for cancer healing. If you have a red light on your health, you can try a little bit of healing by eating a diet based on brown rice. Brown rice is much more brown rice than white rice and can be consumed properly. The reason is that white rice is usually shipped with nutrients (dietary fiber) destroyed when it is milled. It is easy to eat and tastes good, but rather causes obesity and various diseases. Efficacy is a good effect on even nutrient supply, rich fiber, rich vitamins, and various adult diseases. The fact that brown rice has been in the spotlight is a part of media that is frequently reported and well recognized. Basically, it is rich in linoleic acid and tocopherol, which helps to prevent atherosclerosis and aging. Compared to the glycemic index is 20% lower than that of white rice, people with diabetes are advised to prepare a diet with brown rice or grain rice when possible, if possible.

2019-10-02 02:05:05

Bangtan Boys Jimin, TikTok Challenge, and even the best dancer's humorous look

Bangtan Boys Jimin, TikTok Challenge, and even the best dancer's humorous look

On the 25th, BTS opened its official account on the world's most popular video platform, TicTalk, and over 2 million followers in one day. In the video posted on the 29th bulletproof Boy Scouts challenge video, the main dancer Jimin's instinctless dancer's instincts and humorous cute expressions are eye-catching. Jimin's splendid expression starts at the beginning of the video. He put all the fun and gave all the fun to listen. The fans' reaction to the video is also hot. “Jimin Park's virtue is fun in the world.” “I don't have enough power.” “Jimin is virtue or is a penguin. It's so funny, isn't it an ostrich? ” With over 900 million users worldwide, TickTalk is the hottest app that beat YouTube on Apple App Store downloads in the first half of 2018.

2019-10-02 01:45:10

My way of Kim Hee-ra's affair

My way of Kim Hee-ra's affair

Kim Hee-ra appeared on TV Chosun 'Life Saeng Dok My Way' that aired on the 18th. In the broadcast, Kim Hee-ra's wife Kim Soo-yeon exposed Kim Hee-ra's affair. Kim Soo-yeon told her husband to go to the place where she lived with my naughty girl. Kim Soo-yeon headed to the house with Kim Hee-ra. Kim Hee called about the situation at that time, "If you had an axe, it was almost a big day."

2019-10-02 01:05:10

Mars serial killing Lee Chun-jae, Hwaseong gun confession Bizarre demon mystery Pullina, the tip of the iceberg, humiliate me

Mars serial killing Lee Chun-jae, Hwaseong gun confession Bizarre demon mystery Pullina, the tip of the iceberg, humiliate me

Mars serial killings Chun Jae Lee, Hwaseong Gun Confessions Evil bizarre demon action, Was it the tip of the iceberg? The Martian serial murder case, Lee Chun-jae, is known to confess to the crime and is shocking. The murder of Lee Chun-jae was a matter of concern. According to the police, Lee Chun-jae reportedly committed nine Mars incidents and five crimes. Lee Chun-jae has been in prison for 25 years. If Lee Chun-jae is correct, the Mars serial killings, which were the 3rd mysteries of Korea, are resolved. The Mars serial killing incident occurred on September 14, 1986. At the time, the victim was a grandmother. The second victim was a 25-year-old woman who was suffocating due to wooden oil. The article, who witnessed the suspect during the seventh incident in 1988, explained that the impression was sharp because the eyes were torn. Said to be a cheap face. The pants had a lot of dirt and even argued with the knight. An American veteran expert, Fat Brown Profiler, claimed that the killer wanted to be insulted and tied up after being killed.

2019-10-02 00:45:07

“Che Paem” Lim Sung-bin is like a honeymoon with Shin Da-eun

“Che Paem” Lim Sung-bin is like a honeymoon with Shin Da-eun

On the 26th, SBS Power FM “Kim Young-chul's Power FM” Lim Sung-bin appeared as a guest and told various stories. Lim Seong-bin said, "It's still like honeymoon with Shinda-eun. Shindaeun said her husband Lim Sung-bin, "When I saw at first seemed to be very sharp," he said, "I felt worried about how to make me happy. Lim Sung-bin said, "I'm very close to Haseok-jin" and "friends I see most often" mentioned his friend with Haseok-jin.

2019-10-02 00:05:12

Shin Se-kyung Leggings Pictorial fast moving bargains exchange information with each other ... How can I benefit?

Shin Se-kyung Leggings Pictorial fast moving bargains exchange information with each other ... How can I benefit?

Families who want to save even a penny are paying attention to the talent "Shin-gyeong leggings pictorial." This is attributable to the quiz event on Shinsegae leggings pictorial in cashslide. As a result, it is currently attracting the public's attention as a black hole, such as 'Shin Se Kyung's leggings pictorial' dominated the top of the large portal search list. Today (Sunday) cashslide posted a quiz about it, and quiz hint explained that it would come out when you found the pasted copy of the search word from naver and hit the enter button. You must write it correctly in your application. When the quiz was reported through the news on the day, many people are moving fast by exchanging information by referring to it from various internet communities and S & S to get points. Today's topic of cashslide is an application that grants a certain point if you fill in what quiz asks for. In recent years, many people are quiz challenge to get points, have fun, and gain benefits at the same time.

2019-10-01 23:45:08

Strong partnership to “Moon Chae Won”

Strong partnership to “Moon Chae Won”

Namu Extus said on the 26th, "We finished the contract with Moon Chae Won based on our deep faith." Said. Moon Chae-Won signed a partnership with Namu Exeter in 2016 and has maintained a solid partnership until now. The re-examination revealed another deep trust and strong bond between the actor and the company.

2019-10-01 23:05:09

Call me before you go to sleep.

Call me before you go to sleep.

The sweet and pop owner Jessica's pop 'Call Before Sleep' is a duet that sweetly expresses the relationship between a man and a woman who is in love early in love. Lyrics such as 'How are you today / I want to see you / call you before you go to sleep', 'Wait for you to call / Even if you're in a bad thing / We're gone when you call', etc. The pop's pop and yet expressive focus on expressive emotions, along with trendy wraps by hip rapper Giriboy, will make listeners smile.

2019-10-01 22:45:35

Han choeim, the opening of the unique nets, the first great unity, rope usage

Han choeim, the opening of the unique nets, the first great unity, rope usage

Hanchoeim, the unparalleled mesh, eyes loaded, the first Daedong unity In the MBC Every1 Video Star Hanchoim Holic was unfolded. Han Choe-lim appeared in the performance of the ego squad. Love threw love in their hearts. Han Choe-im squirted her unique sexy beauty with fishnet stockings. The soldiers responded with standing ovation. The first woman fired her sexy after loading her eyes. The soldiers were automatically swarmed. The soldiers clad in their mouths and fell into the incomprehensible demonic. Indeed, it can be called Daedong Unity. Meanwhile, sexy dynamite Han Choim showed her hardcore by hitting the ground with a rope of love.

2019-10-01 22:05:49

Culinary research that appeared in the best cooking secret is late ... Suddenly to China.

Culinary research that appeared in the best cooking secret is late ... Suddenly to China.

It is reported that famous cooks who have been handed over for trial to issue false tax invoices of several billion won are reported to have traveled abroad. On January 1, CBS Nocut News reported that it was confirmed that cooking researcher Kim Mo, 49, had departed to China in May while he was being tried in court on charges of granting and embezzlement of false tax invoices. According to reports, Kim was sent to trial two years ago on charges of issuing a false tax invoice worth $ 20 billion while serving as vice president of a food development company from 2009 to 2015. Was sentenced to six billion won in five years probation. Kim immediately appealed against the ruling, but the second trial dismissed it and made the same judgment as the first trial, and Kim was forced to execute his sentence. Kim left for China two days after filing a complaint with the Supreme Court in May. Kim, who has appeared in numerous cooking programs such as 'Best Cooking Tips', has served as Vice President of M Company from January 2009 to December 2015. He was arrested on suspicion of falsely inflating his purchases and sales. It is also accused of submitting financial statements, which have been accounted for through such false details, to banks to receive loans in the name of business funds and to use them as payments for paid-in capital increase of their mothers. The first trial said, "A crime such as issuing a false tax invoice would not only disturb the tax collection order and seriously undermine the tax definition, but it would also undermine the sound commerce order." Kim was sentenced to three years in prison, five years probation, and a fine of six billion won. Depth of 2 "Kim and his colleagues issued and received nearly 260 false tax invoices over the years, which is a sum of about 27 billion won." "I dismissed the appeal. Kim was reported to have departed China after submitting a complaint after the appeal was rejected in the second trial, informing neighbors that he would not return to Korea. Kim recently told her 20-year-old daughter, “I'm sorry, daughter. Please do not contact your mother in the future. ” After the appeal, he appears to have departed overseas, taking advantage of the defendant's absence from the court until the final hearing of the Supreme Court.

2019-10-01 21:45:10

Among the participants, Korean is a poor Korean ... “Sine Hi”

Among the participants, Korean is a poor Korean ... “Sine Hi”

On the 26th, the MBN entertainment program 'Sine Hi' was drawn with Rhino, Jeladi, and Salt preparing for the stage. Participants included poor Koreans and foreigners, and in 'Silent Cry', 'Jae-bum Park' was shocked as a 'Taxer', and everyone was holding the navel. The Gray team met each other for the first time. Gray asked, “Is it from the breath of the Special Judges?” They recommended Woo Won Jae's team and came here. ” In addition, Rhino thanked the pros, saying, "Pro is a pro.

2019-10-01 21:05:06

It is attracting attention not only in the Kim Bo-jung drama but also in musicals and theater movies.

It is attracting attention not only in the Kim Bo-jung drama but also in musicals and theater movies.

Kim Bo-jeong, who signed a contract with Polaris Entertainment, was born in 1988 and majored in acting since high school. He is attracting attention in TV dramas as well as musicals, plays, and movies. Young Bo-jung, who had dreamed of becoming the best drummer, fell in love with acting quickly enough to change his major to acting after encountering acting through the drama “Princess of Princess Gonggang”, which he happened to see in high school. Kim Bo-jeong, who said that the actor who can stand on the stage and the actor who suits any role is a dream, mentioned that it was a coincidence and a fate that he acted. Polaris Entertainment said, "Because we are talented actors in various fields such as acting, singing and concept digestion, we will actively support for further growth." In particular, the play “Mice and Humans” played the role of Mrs. Curley, showing her ticket power, as she was ranked first overall in the ticketing place at the time of the reservation.

2019-10-01 20:54:38