NRG Roh Yoo-min, who opened his second act of life with his wife Lee Myung-cheon ,?

NRG Roh Yoo-min, who opened his second act of life with his wife Lee Myung-cheon ,?

Interest in NRG Roh Yu-min is pouring in. At the 333th episode of MBC Human Documentary “Good People,” which aired on Tuesday, NRG Roh Yoo-min revealed his special affection for his first daughter, Noah. NRG was the most popular in the late 90s. At the time, it was the first Korean singer to appear in CF in a Chinese company. In particular, Roh Yoo-min, who had the best appearance as a jagong, was called 'the best idol of the idol'. From the debut of the NRG in 1997 to the 20th anniversary album, he is the only member of all recordings, a 22-year veteran singer and broadcaster. Eight years ago, he married Chorus singer Lee Myung-cheon and became the father of two daughters. When his first Noah, who had been born premature, lived in an incubator for nearly a year and needed a steady income, he started his coffee business. Nowadays, he is a second professional as a coffee expert. On this day, Roh cooked seaweed soup for his daughter Noah. Noah, born 6 months after birth, is the 'sick finger' of the couple. Roh said, "I'm thrilled and tearful because it's my first time with Noah." My wife Lee Myung-cheon said, "I had only a crying dad while I had a daughter's picnic." Other parents were surprised to see Roh Yu-min crying on a picnic day. Noah, who was an elementary school student, went to a picnic and Roh Yoo shed tears of emotion. Noah, who had come out early, had to be incubated for 10 months and had to undergo about 10 surgeries. Roh said, “It was so light when I first embraced Noah. I just tears. "I was born too early and worried that my child could grow up well." On the other hand, MBC Human Documentary 'People are Good' is a program to include life dramas of people who live in the same age, and is broadcast every Tuesday at 10:05.

2019-10-01 20:30:53

BBQ Vampire Chicken Capsinoid

BBQ Vampire Chicken Capsinoid

Sweat → tear tear → blood, sweat, tear BBQ vampire chicken catches the ankle on the way home.The topic of the quiz app is the BBQ vampire chicken, which is gathering topics. Taste makers sell them in three stages: sweating → tearing → blood, sweating, tearing, etc. in consideration of the customer's consideration. As the stage goes up, it tastes really hot.

2019-10-01 19:45:09

Upbeat, Major Market Operational Changes…

Upbeat, Major Market Operational Changes…

Notice of termination of Bitex partnership? Upbits of major domestic cryptocurrency exchanges change how major markets operate. In order to comply with the guidelines of the International Anti-Money Laundering Agency (FATF), it has recently stepped out of the Dark Coin family and is paying attention to what will change as it continues to take steps to prevent financial accidents. Upbit recently announced some changes in the BTC, ETH and USDT markets through its website announcement. UpBit said, “In the future, members using BTC, ETH, and USDT markets will be able to support BTC, ETH, and USDT markets in addition to the support of pre-orders, market price orders, and simple orders that are currently supported by the won market. There will be some changes in this regard. ” In particular, the English notice, which was posted with the Korean notice, announced the termination of Bitlex's BTC, ETH, and USDT market interlocking services. We can assume that we will no longer have a relationship with Bitex, a US cryptocurrency exchange that has been partnering since the launch of the exchange in 2017. Upbit has been supporting Bittrax with the same cryptocurrency listed on Bitex when it was launched. Such exchange linked service was positively evaluated as a fresh attempt to introduce a variety of altcoins into the domestic cryptocurrency market with the ecosystem centered on bitcoin and bring market scalability. At the time, it was considered the key to the upbeat's growth into a major domestic exchange in the short term, and to leading the global trading volume. However, the current partnership with Bitex is not easy to sustain because of external environmental factors. In the related industry, upbeat trading volume is higher than Bitex, so it is difficult to realize the benefits of both parties. In other words, Bitex will benefit greatly from the exchange-linked service. Moreover, in the upbeat position to discover and empower domestic excellent blockchain projects, the system that automatically lists the projects listed by Bitrex is an obstacle to independent decision. Lee Seok-woo, CEO of Doo-mu, who actually runs Upbit, recently stressed that he would like to introduce more domestic projects than overseas blockchain projects through the Upbit Developer Conference.

2019-10-01 19:05:08

Subway line 2,

Subway line 2, "I took a line 2 after a while ... I'm trapped because of a train breakdown. Get off at Munrae."

Citizens suffered inconvenience due to the breakdown of the Seoul Subway Line 2 after work. At 5:29 pm on that day, the broken train that started at Yeongdeungpo-gu Office Station was a foreign-bound train heading from Mundeungpo-gu Office Station to Munrae Station. Seoul Transportation Corporation said it had sent all the passengers off the broken train and returned the train at 5:45 pm on the same day. On Twitter, such as Twitter, "I got on Line 2 after a while ... get stuck in a train breakdown. ... not an accident, "the citizens complained of inconvenience.

2019-10-01 18:45:07

‘이윤미’ posted two photos together

‘이윤미’ posted two photos together

Lee Yun-mi on his Instagram on the 26th with the phrase, "Healing in a good place in Busan and going to Seoul soon. Posted two photos. Lee Yun-mi in the shared photo shows off the refreshing atmosphere. On the other hand, Lee Yun-mi married songwriter Ju Young-hoon in 2006 and raised three children.

2019-10-01 18:05:06

Efficacy in policosanol, lowering low-density cholesterol, and effective in preventing vascular diseases such as hyperlipidemia.

Efficacy in policosanol, lowering low-density cholesterol, and effective in preventing vascular diseases such as hyperlipidemia.

Interest in policosanol, which is known to have excellent efficacy in the prevention of vascular disease, was posted in the real-time search word on the afternoon of October 1st. Policosanol (polycosanol) is a generic name for natural fatty alcohol extracts derived from plant waxes and is found in sugarcane, grass, leaves, fruits and grains. In addition to lowering low-density cholesterol and increasing high-density cholesterol, it is known to be effective in preventing vascular diseases such as hyperlipidemia. It is generally known to have the effect of lowering low density lipoprotein and increasing high density lipoprotein, and it is used as a nutritional supplement to prevent atherosclerosis. However, the efficacy of policosanol is debated. However, a meta-analysis study published in January 2018 reported that policosanol could improve dyslipidemia. In Cuba, which has long developed alternative medicine, policosanol extracted from common sugar cane has long been provided to elderly people with vascular disease or in their home country, which has resulted in drastic reductions in patients with vascular disease as cholesterol levels drop. After finding the right proportion of policosanol in animal and clinical trials, Cuba has come to the stage of standardization. In clinical trials in Cuba, policosanol has been shown to be effective in improving cholesterol, blood lipids and symptoms of hypertension, and has been shown to be effective in improving the constitution of patients with vascular diseases. (WIPO) was awarded the invention award and patented in several countries, including the United States and Japan. Policosanol has been introduced into the Korean market, and policosanol is imported from Cuba, as well as from other regions. In 2015, the Ministry of Food and Drug Safety established the standards and specifications for policosanol-sugarcane wax alcohol through the administrative notice of Health Standards and Standards. High doses of policosanol have been reported to have side effects such as muscle spasms, numbness, and chronic fatigue. The name policosanol means a long chain alcohol combination, so you should check the country of origin when purchasing it.

2019-10-01 17:45:05

Kim Myung-su's pictures show the friendly image of Kim Myung-su and Ryu Deok-hwan.

Kim Myung-su's pictures show the friendly image of Kim Myung-su and Ryu Deok-hwan.

Kim Myung-soo uploaded a photo on his Instagram on the 26th with an article saying "Deokhwan is cool!" In the photo, Kim Myeong-soo and Ryu Deok-hwan's tender images are included. Meanwhile, Kim Myung-su is about to appear in KBS 2TV drama 'Come Come', which was broadcast in 2020.

2019-10-01 17:05:12

Mitsuri, let the sales king take ambassadors

Mitsuri, let the sales king take ambassadors

The actor and singer Lee Hye-ri, who played the lead role Lee Sun-sim, caught the attention of viewers on the cable channel tvN's new tree drama “Cheonil Electronics Mitsuri,” which was broadcast on the 25th. Choi Young-ja (President Bae Ji-won), who suggested that he get a salary back from China after selling a vacuum cleaner, put on a jjimjyeok instead of the company uniform and boasted a good talk and held the soul of Jjimjilbang customers. Baek Ji-won and Lee Hye-ri, who used to speak as if the sales king was favored, gave a laugh. Passing through 007 bags filled with something. Of course, Oh, who thought it was 500 million, and what was unfolded in front of Gina were his money, not his money. He sent his usual medications such as blood pressure medications, gastrointestinal medications, and nerve stabilizers to convey that he was still worried about his father. They were just absurd and no one thought about the pain that Philip suffered. Hye-ri, who made a public eye as the cutest youngest member of the group Girls Day after the “real guy,” became a hot topic again in 2015 after playing the role of Sung Duk-sun as the star of the cable channel tvN drama “Reply 1988”.

2019-10-01 16:45:05

The secret boutique Jenny Jang is out of the eyes of Kim Yeo Jang

The secret boutique Jenny Jang is out of the eyes of Kim Yeo Jang

On the 25th and 26th, the SBS TV drama 'Secret Boutique', Deo's general maid Mrs. King (Kim Young-a) is desperate to drive out Wi-jeong Hyuk (Kim Tae-hoon) and Jenny Jang (Kim Sun-a). Under the direction of Yu Ye Nam (Park Hwi-Bon), Wi-Jeong Hyuk and Jang Jang are depicted in secret, which helped develop the play. Jang Jang was not awakened by the plans of Yu Ye Nam (Park Hee-Bon), who was outside of Kim Yeo-ok's eyes. Even if Yoon Sun-woo (Kim Jae-young) was framed and caught as a killer who killed Lee Sang-hoon (Jung Wook-jin) who sent a video to Yongcheon Mayor Do Joon-seop (Kim Ho-rae), Jenny could not go out of Deoga to Yoon Sun-woo, nor could he fall out of international city business. Lee Hyun-ji will become a true vic instead of you ”amplified the question by leaving the intense words. Jang Jang participated in the `` Great Priest '' of his father Wie Chang-soo (An Hwi-tae), who returned to his wife-in-law status, and he said with a light smile that Kim Yeo-ok said he would hand Deo's ring to Deo's successor. no. I will come back. Ring, deo group too. "

2019-10-01 16:05:07

He was the head chef for VIP at the restaurant operated by Baek Jong-won's Alley.

He was the head chef for VIP at the restaurant operated by Baek Jong-won's Alley.

The couple's owner's sushi restaurant attracted 50 kinds of menus, and her husband was a 17-year-old veteran chef and a head chef for the restaurant operated by SM Entertainment. The couple said that it was five months since they opened the shop because they did not have a good business. did. Tempura rice bowl suddenly came to the store during lunch, and there was a problem of frying machine, which caused customers to eat only 30 minutes after ordering. However, even though the boss had to take care of everything from the customer response to the cooking process and serving, he showed a rudimentary mistake and left it to the staff. The rice bowl, which was studied for a week, was asked to consider other menus, saying, “I play separately.” But the boss refused and eventually Baek Jong-won said, “What do you want to do?

2019-10-01 15:45:05

Kim Hyun Soo was also so entertaining and had a chance ???

Kim Hyun Soo was also so entertaining and had a chance ???

Fall in love with a song After succeeding in the duet stage, Lee Hae-ni said, "I wish we could have a better duet together." Kim Hyun-soo also said, "The stage was so fun, I want to sing other songs if you have the opportunity," he said an infinite crush toward Lee. Gabien J. Guernsey and Lim Chae-un sang 'Wounds Deeper Than Love'. All participants were amazed by the skills of the two, and the blinds were kicked first. Seong Si Kyung and Spider did not press the heart until the stage was complete. The two eventually failed to match. As 'Love in the Song' is a blind duet romance program, Lee said, "I liked the song that I sang well at the high school festival and looked four times cooler. I am excited. " Lee is a Miss Korea graduate who graduated from Dongduk Women's College of Broadcasting and Entertainment and won the 'Sun' at the '2019 Miss Korea Contest'.

2019-10-01 15:05:06

Typhoon Meteor, Typhoon Path, Murder Wind

Typhoon Meteor, Typhoon Path, Murder Wind

Hurricane Typhoon, Typhoon Path Concerns about the typhoon path are growing as the typhoon is affected. It seems more worrying because the course has a big impact. Typhoon is under way in Taiwan. Looking at the airport summary, the thunder lightning news report is in force at Sacheon Airport. Yeosu Airport is also experiencing a thunder bulletin. By midnight, Mitak is expected to have a direct impact on Jeju by approaching the sea near Seogwipo. Jeju is located on the right side of the typhoon, which is a dangerous member of the typhoon. The southern far seas had a stormy weather.

2019-10-01 14:45:11

Even her stepdaughter was killed, more than imaginable, still face to face with hair, anger to the statement

Even her stepdaughter was killed, more than imaginable, still face to face with hair, anger to the statement

Some native stepdaughter killed, creepy beyond my imagination Yoo Jung-jeong was detained for the death of his stepson. The police are said to have searched before their own stepdaughter died. The police reportedly reportedly dismissing her husband's suspicion of negligence. Naejung was seen as having killed his stepdaughter. This may have been attributed to specific behaviors. The lost stepdaughter is likely to have been strongly pressed over the body for more than ten minutes, according to Guksu. He also moved to cover his face to buy a blank. Yoo Jung-jeong went to court and weeped. Naejeong was to induce victimity. The survivors were angry at the ridiculous statement. He also argued that it is not human. He said that the search for bone weight came from the process of figuring out the current husband's nutritional potato soup and bone bone soup. Meanwhile in SBS it wants to know dealt with a specific case. The process of catching jeongjeongjeong was revealed through the event of jeongjeongjeong illuminated by the egg. Viewers are reacting that they are appalled at the appearance of Yujeong.

2019-10-01 14:05:05

Mung bean jeon, brilliantly fresh

Mung bean jeon, brilliantly fresh

I steal my heart KBS2 drama mungdujeon has been gathering topics since the first broadcast. It's a pleasant drama that makes me laugh even if I didn't think of the story and the characters' unique names. On the 30th, the main character, Jeon Nok-Doo (Jang Dong-Yun), saw another woman's clothes changed to enter the widow. The housekeeper Kyu-soo, who had a relationship with his servant, was driven out of the house and entered into the widow's house. The father-in-law, who did not know that the mung bean was in disguise, stood in front of the woman who passed by and said, "If you have given you the opportunity to give your life for your family, you should be honored. How dare you run away?" They are restrained while trying to walk Jangsam together. Because of this, a nosebleed flowed from the father's nose that hit his face with his hands, and the angry father-in-law forced him to take off the ginseng, saying, "This is daring to siavi." However, in the peeled Jangsam, the face of Chun Mung Doo (Jang Dong-yoon) appeared to be dazzling. Surprised by her appearance, the father-in-law asks forgiveness and sends him on his way. After meeting Dong Dong-ju (Kim So-yeon), who listens to the parade of the parasitic, the beautiful figure of Jeonnokdu, who has another ties, is stealing both the heart and the heart.

2019-10-01 13:45:03

My country, foretelling the future

My country, foretelling the future

On October 27, JTBC's new Golden Drama 'My Country', which was first broadcasted on October 4 following the melody, captured the first meeting of Seohui (Yang Se-jong) and Nam Sun-ho (Woo Do-hwan) Han Hee-jae (Kim Seol-hyun). . The ties that began with the crisis amplify the curiosity, foretelling the future of those who will never be smooth. 'My country' is an artwork that explodes the desire for power and protection by aiming each other's swords at 'my country', which each belief says in the early Chosun Dynasty. The era of cataclysm that has been covered a lot has been opened to the next level with dense narratives and dynamic descriptions. In the reality of taking care of the stigma of the veins and the sick sister Seoyeon (Joi-hyun), Seo-woo dreams of a new dream, Nam-Sun-Ho dreams of a powerful force to escape the bondage of Seo-ul, and reveals the truth about the mother's death. Han Hee-jae to protect them. The mixed beliefs and choices of the three are to be engulfed in a whirlpool of great destiny and to lead the epic narrative. “My country” crew said, “The first meetings of Seo Hwi, Nam Sun-ho and Han Hee-jae, which were entangled with unusual ties from the beginning, were interesting. The relationship between the three is the key to the story of "My Country." The narratives of others hidden in the history of the giants will be drawn dynamically. ”

2019-10-01 13:05:04