'I wanted to hear a good song .. Until today ...'

'I wanted to hear a good song .. Until today ...'

It is a hot topic that Heo Young Saeng communicates with fans through his Instagram. Recently, Heo Young Saeng revealed his recent posts on his Instagram, 'I wanted to listen to a good song. Fans of Heo Young Saeng showed a variety of reactions such as “fighting”.

2019-10-01 12:45:05

Hong Jung-wook, reproving the dark negation while rebuke

Hong Jung-wook, reproving the dark negation while rebuke

Hong Jung-wook father reproves, revealing deep negativity, regret Hong Jung-wook's father holds the top spot of the dagger, and former lawmaker Hong Jung-wook is a positional figure who has made a big impact as a talent from Harvard University. Hong Jung-wook, a daughter who was accused of smuggling a variety of hemp, also went to Harvard. It was an excellent resource to hear the word dysfunction. The eldest daughter of one son and two daughters reportedly entered Harvard University this year. Former lawmaker Hong Jung-wook begged his daughter's fault through social media. The eldest daughter of one son and two daughters reportedly entered Harvard University this year. Hongyang was 18 years old and was a minor. Mr. Hong's Act 7, chapter 7, is a book that summarizes the life of studying abroad. The revised edition had a great topic in Acts 7 and afterwards. At the age of thirty, he was an example of his success as CEO.

2019-10-01 12:05:05

Let's pick it together, Song-in and Boom's 6th Mulberry Field Chuncheon

Let's pick it together, Song-in and Boom's 6th Mulberry Field Chuncheon

TV CHOSUN Song Go-in, and Song Bum-in, along with the first-class Soyanggang stalk, performed “First Grade Mulberry Healing”. Song-in and Boom met at the 6th Mulberry Field, Chuncheon Soyang River, soaked in the autumn rainy weather. Songgain, who showed the statue of Soyang River and high synchro from head to toe, wore an umbrella boom and a scarf couple that felt the old sensibility. The two reenacted the scrolls and transformed them into Song Ye Jin and Boom Humanity to reenact the famous scene of the movie 'Classic', and they rolled their feet together in a duck boat, which is the essence of the couple's date. Gapbunsum 'directed. The boom encouraged romanticism by giving Songgain a song, “Only You, One”. The two men were diagnosed with cerebral palsy, and it was hard to walk. When two people came in, Song Ga-in gave Kim Hyun-jung, “Joong,” to blow up the tiredness of running a 12-hour convenience store every day. The brother and sister prepared a surprise for the youngest daughter of Song Sasong Song. The mother and sister were sitting in a chair in front of the convenience store and introduced a friend. The daughter sang along with the emotions of the song, and the citizens who watched it stealed tears from the melodic melodies and shouted Angkor. Song replied with 'only go', and the boom made dancers a moment before the convenience store. Furthermore, Song Ga-in made a duet with her daughter, Yeongdong Bruce, who wanted to be a singer, and finally cheered and comforted her mother and daughter by singing 'You'. On the other hand, Song-in, who was soaked with emotion due to the incessant rain on the move, sang 'rainwater' and 'dawn rain', and her three daughter-in-law are running to meet her granddaughter-in-law who supports the virtue of her late grandmother and mother-in-law. To go to the Makguksu house. The oldest Songsa Songsa, the grandmother who saw the song, was grateful and continued to thank him.Songain was given a banquet feast for the grandmother, starting with “With You,” and she was transformed into a Makguksu Mukbang Fairy. Song-in's mother and mother-in-law burst into tears from the first measure, and Song-in's tears began to squeeze in tears. Handing the mulberry to 'Pakdaljae' made the scene lumpy.

2019-10-01 11:45:06

It was me of childhood…

It was me of childhood…

Kinky pedigree Lee Man-gi, a sloppy body, surprisingly surprised everyone by revealing that he was 'the youngest' out of six siblings. "I'm older than my big brother and 20 years old, my nephew's birthday is a month earlier than me," he said. "All the love of my family is received by my big nephew. Toro How did the big nephew do the name of the MC's question, Lee Myeong-gi squirmed, "I'm not uncle. No name, I'm called 'hey ~'". Cho Hye-ryun asked, "I was wretched by my nephew and started to wrestle," everyone laughed. As the legendary two world champions Lee Man-gi and MC Kang Ho-dong are in one place, the story of the wrestling players continued. When Lee talked about the experience of "I sold Cat Ba," Kang Ho-dong asked, "Do you sell for money?" And Lee Man-gi "I tried to give it for free but I got money because it didn't work." I gave birth to it. " After nine years of debut, the day of Hongja, which opened his first solo concert, was also revealed.

2019-10-01 11:05:07

Saying it will be a pleasant smile 'season of the sun'

Saying it will be a pleasant smile 'season of the sun'

All members of the family visited Jang's room on the news that KBS2's daily drama 'Sun Season-80 episodes' was awakened on the 27th. Jeong-hee (Lee Deok-hee) and Sook-hee (Kim Na-un) were embarrassed when Jang (Jung Han-yong) could not recognize anyone. It's mine, ”he said. Osun found a room. “I was worried that I would not be able to speak this forever. Grandfather is the grandson of June. Thank you for waking up. ”Jang Wol-cheon looked at him and recalled Hwang Jae-bok. Park Min-jae (Jeong-min), who noticed that Jang Wol-cheon's pro-grandchild could be the sun, brought his hair with scalp massage and asked for genetic tests. 'Season of the Sun' is a fierce prince game of selfish genes surrounding Yangji Group, which is in line with the flow of Korean economic history.Actress Oh Sun-Kim Yu-wol as actor Oh Chang-seok, Yun Si-wol as Yun So-yi, Choi Gwang-il as Choi Sung-jae and Chae Deok-sil as Hae-eun Postponed. Tae-joon (Choi Jung-woo) was astonished when Gu Sun told him that the Sun inherited all of his wealth and reopened the governor's reunion.

2019-10-01 10:45:04

Shin Dong-yeop had a variety of part-time jobs before his four-year-old show me the money.

Shin Dong-yeop had a variety of part-time jobs before his four-year-old show me the money.

On the 14th, which aired on the 27th, the singer-songwriter Hotfelt (Ye Eun) from 'National Idol' Wonder Girls and 'Hip Hop Beethoven' who lived after the hip-hop scene starred in the entertainment scene. Shin Dong-yeop asked, "He said he had a variety of part-time jobs before he came out 'Show me the money.'" Nuxal said, "It was after 30 years old to make money with rap." Like the Wonder Girls, a related bad guy followed the hot felt like a tag. Hotfelt said honestly about the comparison with the Wonder Girls members, "I don't compare them around me, but I don't compare them around me." But I heard that my music is different from Wonder Girls. JYP Entertainment is a good company and expresses well the music that the public wants, but I wanted to tell my story musically. ” "And I think it's the artist who says he's the artist, and it's the work that says that the artist is the work," he quotes Karl Andre, who has a unique music hall with his unique color and pride. I was eye-catching. Nuksal refers to a celebrity who resembles, "I heard a lot of stories about Kim Ting-min in 'Tintin Five.' When I was young, I said that I looked like Dr. Marvin of 'Duchi and Phu Qu'. You heard, but I heard that you are similar to Lee Seung-gi and Jung Yong-hwa. "

2019-10-01 10:05:04

"Running Man" especially tears after group duty

Park Sang-won is the first actor to play the main role in capturing the home theater, including the national drama `` The Hourglass, '' `` The Eyes of Dawn, '' and `` First Love. '' In particular, Song Ji-hyo, who shed tears after his group's military service, caught his eye at the time. Song Ji Hyo stopped crying at Lee's whisper. After the fan meeting, pleasant stories from the drinking party were also released. Yoo Jae-seok said, "The story of Somin talking to me is contained in it." Yoo Jae-seok stressed, "It's not just enjoying singing, but it seems to convey a message to someone on behalf of Jeon So-min."

2019-10-01 09:45:04

Bum Banner 2 Expectations and attention are on the way.

Bum Banner 2 Expectations and attention are on the way.

After the release of Season 1, 'Bomber is You!', Which has been a big topic, will confirm the launch date of Season 2 and release the new Hudang detective team. In season 2, Lee Seung-gi joined as a new member, and more expectations and interests were drawn. The still picture released with the release schedule depicts the detective's focus on bloody laptop computers, which are allegedly clues to the incident. The detective corps, which has been strengthened by Lee's joining, must identify the ten cases and the identity of the serial killer behind it. Still clunky reasoning, the limbs rather than the head was busy, giving a bigger laugh.

2019-10-01 09:05:03

Lee Sang-hwa Gangnam marriage, signal gathered to fruit, lizard hunting, wrestling queen

Lee Sang-hwa Gangnam marriage, signal gathered to fruit, lizard hunting, wrestling queen

Lee Sang-hwa Gangnam marriage, the signal gathered fruit, hunting the lizard SBS Bronze Dream Season 2-You've been mentioned in my destiny, Lee Sang-hwa. Lee Sang-hwa Gangnam marriage was naturally discussed as two people were introduced. Lee Sang-hwa's marriage is already a fact. In his introduction, Gangnam confessed that he would be both a boyfriend and a husband. Lee Sang-hwa said that Gangnam now just relax with me. One of the words that moved Sanghwa's mind was that he said, "Now relax and relax." He joined the SBS entertainment program “Jungle's Law in the Last Indian Ocean”. The two rescued bats and hunted lizards. Lee Sang-hwa, who appeared in Knowing Brothers, won the championship by beating Chae-yeon in a wrestling match. Lee Sang-hwa and other legends such as Park Se-ri also struggled with celebrity wrestling women. Lee Sang-hwa succeeded in winning the match with his short hair after a long fight. Lee Sang-hwa succeeded in winning the match with his short hair after a long fight. Lee Sang-hwa proved that it is also a class in wrestling.

2019-10-01 08:45:03

In the broadcast, the latest live-action movie!

In the broadcast, the latest live-action movie!

1 row of rooms JTBC's “1st Row of Corners” broadcast on the 29th is decorated with a Disney special. The broadcast deals with "Aladdin" and "Lion King," which recently became a hot topic in live action movies. Sejong University's cartoon and animation professor Han Chang-wan, writer Bae Soon-tak and Byun Young-ju as guest guests. In the recent recording of 'Round 1', Bae Soon-Tak wrote 'Speechless' request for 'Speechless' on the radio (Bae Chul-soo's music camp) after the release of OST 'Speechless' in the live-action film 'Aladdin'. "It's a song that features the enterprising look of Princess Jasmine and the only new song in a live-action film." Byeon Young-ju said of the ending of 'Aladdin'. How many wishes did they want to make? The lesson of this film is that 'it should be cool in a dramatic situation'.

2019-10-01 08:05:04

After a day together, we returned to the hostel.

After a day together, we returned to the hostel.

In the recently broadcast SBS entertainment program 'Collective Dept.', members' friends appeared as masters and spent a day with the members. On the broadcast, the members returned to their accommodation after spending a day with their friends. When I found a karaoke machine at the hostel, I started singing. Zhang Nara said "I" with a small voice without knowing himself, and Yang Se-hyun, who heard them, was "played with personality."

2019-10-01 07:45:03

Smile and hug

Smile and hug

Boa recently posted several photos on his Instagram, with the words, "Dating for a long time ~ The weather is good." In the open photograph, Boa smiles while holding a dog in her arms. In the meantime, Boa will hold a solo concert 'BoA LIVE TOUR 2019-#mood in SEOUL' at the Olympic Hall in Olympic Park from 26 to 27 October.

2019-10-01 07:05:04

There are traces of the royal palace and the history of the Vikings.

There are traces of the royal palace and the history of the Vikings.

'Norway' is a country of 'fjord' made by nature. It features traces of royal palaces and viking history, as well as the short summer of Norway, where Oslo, the capital of the Norwegian playwright Henrik Ibsen, blossomed, as well as various legends and natural environments. Among them, Yu PD visited Songne Fjord, Trollunga and Bergen. You can drive from the train station to the Steganstein Observation Deck at 650 meters above sea level, where you can see the Sogne Fjord. It is about 200 km long and is the longest fjord in Norway. At Hyopo Station, the waterfall where Huldra lives is spectacular. 'Huldra' is a fairy in a local legend that seduces herdsmen and turns them into sheep. The next course is now called Songne Fjord. This is the content of 'Solbeiji's song'. The son of the fallen landlord, Fer, wanders back in his life and ends his life by listening to the song sung by his wife, Sol Beiji, who has waited until then. Sissel Shussaba expressed his deep love for the song, saying, “It's a sad but positive song at the same time.”

2019-10-01 06:45:08

Go to Jindong Andong Station…

Go to Jindong Andong Station…

`What do you do when you play` In the MBC entertainment program 'What are you doing when you play?' Broadcasted on the 28th, the first special 'Hidden Track', which was attended by Yoo Hee-yeol and a transfer, was introduced. In the broadcast, Yoo Jae-seok went to the trot composer Park Hyun-woo and recorded Jinsung's 'In Andong Station'. The producer invited singers Kim Yeon, Tae Jin Ah, and Jin Sung and played Yoo Jae Suk's recorded CD. Yoo Hee-yeol introduced “Sumin the hottest musician these days”. When Soo-min said, “I'll work with Yoo Jae-seok's beat,” Yoo Jae-seok said, “Teacher is a little ...” and laughed. 'You Flash' is a process in which the drum beat of genius drummer Yoo Jae-seok, completed in just 3 hours, is delivered to various musicians in the form of a relay camera, and accordingly, new sources created by each musician are stacked like blocks and expanded into different music. It's a project.

2019-10-01 06:05:04

I want to know that Lee Choon-jae, who was identified as the culprit, stubbornly accuses him

I want to know that Lee Choon-jae, who was identified as the culprit, stubbornly accuses him

The killer of the Martian serial killer case, the worst US case in South Korea, was identified by police's latest DNA reading technology. How can we clarify the truth of the case after the statute of limitations has passed since Lee Choon-jae, who was identified as the culprit, is firmly denying his charges? In 1986, the nation was excited to prepare for the Asian Games, but only Hwaseong did not laugh. On September 15, the first incident took place on Mars. Pat Brown's criminal profile talked with the crew about the Mars case eight years ago. The first case was analyzed as the rapist's first murder. However, the pose was strange when the body was found. An expert called the attitude made by the killer on purpose. The killer took off his socks for some reason. Nobody knew that was the beginning of a serial murder. As a result of the screening, the blood at the scene of the incident was all of the victims, and the killer's footprints were identified as 270mm of boots. The second part, which aired on the 5th of next month, focuses on who Lee Chun-jae is, focusing on the “Sexual assault murder case” when Lee Chun-jae was arrested by the police. If he was the culprit of Mars's chain of events, how could he have avoided death, and how did his tail be trampled? At the time of discovery, Kwon was holding his girdle in his mouth and wearing underwear on his head. Kwon, who lived where the factories were gathering, was staying at his house. It was speculated that around eight o'clock in the evening she returned home to be empty. Experts said, "There aren't many cases of early crimes where you don't know."

2019-10-01 05:45:04