Lotto 878 win, 321 million won, No. 1 god

Lotto 878 win, 321 million won, No. 1 god

Lottery 878 winning number, 302 billion won Lottery 878 win number is '2, 6, 11, 16, 25, 31'. Second place bonus number is '3'. The first place is all six, and each receives 3.32799,500 won. The second 69 people will receive 46,492,660 won. There were 2971 winners with 5 winning numbers. They will receive 107,9769 won.

2019-09-29 08:05:04

Enjoy Mauer ...?

Enjoy Mauer ...?

Beginning Gain 3 On the 27th, JTBC's Biggin Gain 3 will reveal the busking scene of Lee Jeon-Taeyeon-Paul Kim-Kim Hyun-woo who loaded his last day in Berlin. In Berlin, members completed their four-day journey to Mauer Park, where they could enjoy the city's free atmosphere. Mauer Park is famous for a variety of buskers' performances, singing competitions, and flea markets. Its unique atmosphere makes it a hip place for young people who love art and culture. On the day of the busking, Taeyeon admired her song 'Seasons', which won the 1st place on the music chart as soon as it was released. Lee chose James I's “I Feel Good” full of soul and excitement. The audience watched and danced to an exciting rhythm and enjoyed singing. Taeyeon said, “It's not the rise of this world. It's a place that I want to come later. ”

2019-09-29 07:45:03

We are taking pictures

We are taking pictures

Actress Yu-ri told me recently. On the 25th, Lee Lee posted a photo on his Instagram with the words, "Donkey. In the open photo, Yuri is taking a picture with a donkey model at an advertisement shooting site. In particular, donkey models that look real alive are incredible.

2019-09-29 07:05:04

Running investigator imprisoned for joint crimes of murder

Running investigator imprisoned for joint crimes of murder

Yoon Seo (Lee Yo-won) visited Dong Seok (Jang Hyuk-jin) as a problem about the suspect Lee Sun-ho, who killed his family seven years ago. Alien, a foreign worker who was incarcerated for a joint crime in the murder, took his own life, claiming innocence. Attorney Oh Tae-moon (Shim Ji-ho) has filed a complaint with the Commission on Human Rights, saying there was a human rights violation in the police investigation process. Koreans had a coercive investigation with the poor Korean narrator and Ji Sun-gu without trusting friends. In addition, Carl, the direct witness to the death of Bang Kye-deok, was not found and pointed out that the existence of the case was determined only by poor witness and confession. Han Yoon-seo put forward the principle that the Human Rights Commission is not an organization that reveals the authenticity of genuine people, and Oh Tae-mun criticized his negative attitude. Han Yun-seo and Choi Hwa-hwa confronted each other over the investigation method of the Human Rights Promotion Committee. It is also interesting to see the fact that once again it is hard to solve the truth. Han Yoon-seo, who was comforting Bae Hong-tae, accidentally captured important clues in solving the case. The cooperation of the two running for the hidden truth of the murder case will be interesting. Attention is drawn to the police's coercion to get the confession and to the truth of the innocence of Nassau and Ji Sun. Investigator Yoon Seo (Lee Yo-won) and lawyer Tae Moon (Shim Ji Ho) joined the investigation into human rights violations involving foreign workers. Yoon Seo and Taemun went to the detention center where Jisun-gu was located, and the real lawyer Jisun-gu (Jeong-yeon Jang) and his representative Taemun (Shim Ji-ho) had a three-person face-to-face meeting. If Ji Sun-gu was also innocent, the mystery of who killed Bang Bang-deok was that investigators caught the police's investigation records based on the suspect's confession and poor witness testimony, as Oh Tae-moon said. However, it cannot be concluded that there has been human rights violation. Human Rights Commissioners were curious about what choices they would make.

2019-09-29 06:45:10

15 most enjoyed…

15 most enjoyed…

"Summer please" On the 26th, KBS 1TV's daily drama `` Summer Ah Buk Hae Hae Hae '' (Director Sung Joon Hae / Scripture Gu Ji Won) also depicts Heo Kyung Ae (Moon Hee Kyung) approaching Summer (Song Min Jae). `` Please take care of me, '' which began on April 29, is a drama about a newly formed family relationship through adoption.It ranked 19th in May (1.0% preference), 6th in June (2.6%), and 1st in July (5.1%). ) Has risen. According to the survey, 20% of women over 60 and 15% of men over 60 are the favorite programs. Summer Lee (Song Min-jae) was in the yard while Grandpa Jaeguk (Lee Han-wi) took a nap for a while. At my grandmother's house, ”he lied to go home. In summer, she followed the love, believing that the love comes from Geum-hee. Wang Geum-hee, who was not feeling well, left the house to Wang Jae-guk (Lee Han-wi) and went out to the pharmacy. Heo Kyung-ae snook at Wang Geum-hee's family and waited for summer. When summer came out to draw flowers in the yard, I did not have much doubt that Heo Kyung-ae would come out for a while.

2019-09-29 06:05:11

MC Jang Do-yeon from 'Cherry Blossom Ending'

MC Jang Do-yeon from 'Cherry Blossom Ending'

The Mnet entertainment program 'TMI News', which was broadcast on the 25th, talked about the cherry blossom ending of busker busker Jang Beom-joon belonged to under the theme of 'the fifth most favorite song of these days'. In the broadcast, MC Jang Do-yeon said, “Jang Beom-jun earned a total of 6 billion with the song as of 2017,” and “I earned 1 billion every year.” MC Jang Do-yeon said, “Summer is Kol's 'lover of the beach.' When I think of spring, the song is 'cherry blossom ending'. MCs said, "You're talking about the cherry blossom pension. But don't you earn more than you think? But the first year's royalty would have been pretty, ”he asked.

2019-09-29 05:45:04

Born in 82 years, Ji Young sometimes feels happy, but for some reason,

Born in 82 years, Ji Young sometimes feels happy, but for some reason,

Born in 1982, Kim Ji-young was born in 1982 and lived in 2019. Jiyoung sometimes feels happy, but she feels anxious and unsettled. One day, Ji-young, who talks as if she is a different person, and her husband, Dae-hyun, who says, "You sometimes become a different person," I thought I knew everything, but I am curious about the story that Ji-young didn't know. Daehyun and Jiyoung's mother who hugs Jiyoung with anxious feelings conveys empathy and comfort with the copy of 'Your story that everyone knows but nobody knew'.

2019-09-29 05:05:08

Posted a photo of the recent Kim Kim Ron

Posted a photo of the recent Kim Kim Ron

Kim Saeron posted a photograph on his Instagram on the 24th. In the released photo, Kim Sae-ron is wearing a tight costume and looking at the camera with his head long. Meanwhile, Kim Sae-ron appeared in the new TV Chosun drama 'Leverage: Fraud Operations' on October 13.

2019-09-29 04:45:11

Army so-called Vivo deprivation room, wearing gunshot wounds, lost life, commissioned this year

Army so-called Vivo deprivation room, wearing gunshot wounds, lost life, commissioned this year

Army so-called Vivo devastated room, shot dead In the army commander's office, Lieutenant Yun Gun was shot and killed. Military authorities are currently investigating the case. At 2:35 pm on the 2nd, a colleague found that So-called Yun was shot and collapsed in a unit in Paju city, Gyeonggi-do, but was taken to hospital. The military said it respected the will of the survivors for what they call the army. The envoy was reportedly sent to death but was reportedly killed at 5:26. It is known that it was not found, such as a memo. Army ensigned CPR and was commissioned in March of this year.

2019-09-29 04:05:07

It is a song with a heart that awaits you.

It is a song with a heart that awaits you.

On June 26 at 7:00 pm, various music sites showed the OST `` Daman You '', a web drama `` You've Met Again ''. 'Daman You' is based on the story of Woo Ji-soo (Kim No-ri) and Somi-ji (Kim Seo-yeon). It hurts each other and suffers pain, but it is a song that overcomes the pain and waits for a bright day to come. The music video of 'Dar you', which was released through the official YouTube channel on the 25th, is also attracting attention. In addition to the conflict between the protagonist Woo Ji-soo and Somi-ji in the music video, Park Kyung-kyung's unique vocals and wrappings were also immersed.

2019-09-29 03:45:05

Soohyun X Park Hae-soo, fan coffee tea gift certified shot

Soohyun X Park Hae-soo, fan coffee tea gift certified shot "Kimira team all happy"

Actor Soo-hyun released a coffee tea gift certification shot. Suhyun recently posted several photos on his Instagram, with the words, "WISH everyone. Suhyun is posing with Park Hae-su standing side by side in front of a coffee cup. The friendly look of the two people with their warm visuals is eye-catching. Meanwhile, Soo-hyun and Park Hae-soo appear in the drama `` Kimaira, '' which is scheduled to be broadcast.

2019-09-29 03:05:06

Jin-beautiful, eight-legged style, Myeongbul, Hearing, Park, Mi-Sun and nerve conduction, posture stable with long legs

Jin-beautiful, eight-legged style, Myeongbul, Hearing, Park, Mi-Sun and nerve conduction, posture stable with long legs

Jin-Ae, Arms-Hard Style, Myeongbul Heojeon, Knowing Brother Park Mi-Sun In JTBC's acquaintance, a fall sports event was held. I was excited at the first athletic meet since the opening. Kang Ho-dong team and Lee Man-gi team had a terrible appearance as soon as they entered. Both team captains Kang Ho-dong and Lee Man-gi collided before the match. The maturity team introduced Park Se-ri as a world class wrestler. Park Mi-sun warned the opposing team that only one man would have to be careful. Ho-dong's team Jin-Ay released a photo on July 31, with an article saying "exercise is always good." In the picture, he also wore leggings to exercise at the gym. Jin-Bae played with Hyerin. Jin-Ay used her long legs to maintain a stable posture. I tried to plow and I was Jin-Ah.

2019-09-29 02:45:06

I'm just a fish, I'm a fisherman

I'm just a fish, I'm a fisherman

In the recently aired channel A urban fishermen, Lee Duk-hwa, Lee Kyoung-kyu and Jang Do-yeon challenged freshwater fishing and Park Tae-cheol pro challenged freshwater fishing. The production staff mentioned that "today is the last filming of Urban Fisherman Season 1." Perhaps because of the expensive loach he used, he wandered for three hours and finally managed to seduce a fish.

2019-09-29 02:05:14

Koo Young-young, Defamation suit

Koo Young-young, Defamation suit

Jo Gye-jong monks "mocked with composite photos" The novelist Shin Ji-won, who wrote a speech to Professor Jung Jung-kwon, who had recently announced his intention to escape the party, was accused of defamation by Jo Gye-jong. According to Cho Gye-jong on the 27th, Hye-il, the head of the Central School Management Committee, and Hosan-san, the general secretary of the General Assembly, submitted a complaint to the Jongno Police Station on the day before to investigate the lawsuit for defamation, insults and violation of copyright law. Gong was accused of defamation on Monday after posting images of Hwang Gyo-an's Liberal Korean Party and the Korean Party's logo on his Twitter account. In the complaint, Monk Hye-il and Hosan-san said they posted a photo on June 20, titled "Laugh and go," on September 16, 2016. The monks said, "We put the Liberal Korean Party logo in the place where there were the best subsidiary photos and the monks and believers who had the highest authority and status in Jogyejong, and put the representative photo of Hwang Gyo-an as a scene related to the Liberal Korean Party." He also emphasized that the copyright of the photograph is in the Buddhist newspaper. "The prominent novelist, who has a tremendous impact on the writings, is easy to see that it is a composite photograph, but she has posted an insulting photograph as it is, and made a false statement with mocking and stimulating expressions." The monks also insisted that the Inquiry on the National School Board is injured and hurt by the comments and related comments posted on the post. When the photo became controversial, on July 26th, he posted a post on Twitter saying, "The photo is not a composite, but a scene of the current Jogye monk's meeting. I apologize and I'll drop it soon. I apologize for getting hurt." In response, Cho Gye-jong officials said, "The official school officials judged that Shin Young-young should be more sincere and apologetic at the emergency meeting." Will keep it. " Photo Yonhap News

2019-09-29 01:45:11

‘Kalamansi Diet’ If you usually have a bad stomach or suffer from gastritis,

‘Kalamansi Diet’ If you usually have a bad stomach or suffer from gastritis,

The most representative of the efficacy of calamansi powder is the diet, which is known to be helpful for weight loss and fat diet by breaking down body fat. In addition, it is rich in dietary fiber and polyphenols, which is effective in suppressing new fat absorption and burning fat. The way to eat is to dilute the stock with water and burn it. In addition, cool carbonated water can be eaten with other aids, or it can be eaten as a tea in hot water with honey or syrup. Calammansi diets help break down fat and help you lose weight. If it's not difficult, dilute the solution in water and drink it frequently. However, if your stomach is bad or suffers from gastritis, you should not eat on an empty stomach. This fruit has a sour and bitter taste. Calamansi has a wide range of benefits. It has a detox effect that lowers cholesterol and contains 30 times more vitamin C than lemon, which is said to help prevent aging, skin elasticity and diet. In addition to hangover action.

2019-09-29 01:05:14