BTS Jimin fan club, 15M super large LED video advertising in Yeouido IFC mall!

BTS Jimin fan club, 15M super large LED video advertising in Yeouido IFC mall!

The 15M ultra-large LED advertisement will be held at Yeouido IFC Mall North Media Tower to capture the appeal of BTS Jimin. This is a project that Jimin's domestic fan club 'Olpo Jimin Korea' and fan site 'Jam Jam' are working together.Just as October 13, Jimin's popular SBS song on the birthday day. Ads are sent out. ”After the announcement, fans have been exploding. In addition, All Forgeim Korea will launch Jimin's birthday advertisement on the COEX Underworld Panorama 100M Media Wall for two consecutive years from 2019.10.07 to 2019.10.13 with the fan site 'Mighty J'. IFC Mall North Media Tower 15M Super Large LED Advertising Jam Jam and All Posimmin Korea will celebrate 'Jimin Birthday project PART.3 IFC MALL MEDIA TOWER (2019.10.07-2019.10.13)' 'Mall North Media Tower will run a 15M super large LED video advertisement.' Meanwhile, BTS, which introduced idol's first long-term vacation system, is back in action. On the 24th, BTS returned to Incheon International Airport after completing their overseas schedule. Big Hit Entertainment, a member of BTS, announced earlier that it will take a vacation from 11th to 16th this month. For about a month, BTS members enjoyed fishing, traveling, and concerts by overseas artists. BTS, which is recharging with a holiday, will resume its full-fledged activities starting next month with concerts. BTS will perform on October 11 at King Fahd International Stadium in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. On the 26th, 27th and 29th of the same month, the solo concert will be held at Jamsil Olympic Main Stadium in Seoul, and in November, the fifth official fan meeting will be held in Japan.

2019-09-29 00:45:07

I explained that I expect it to be a time for the music garden of onions.

I explained that I expect it to be a time for the music garden of onions.

Actor Jung Hye-young acted as a special radio DJ for 'Music Garden'. Kwon Ye-ji, PD of 'Music Garden', said, "First of all, I can feel the hearts of listeners and a friendly and relaxed voice." "I think of Jung Hye-young first as a DJ who loves music and has both analogue sensitivity of the radio," she said. Kwon Ye-ji explained, "I would highly recommend Chung Hye-young, who is also close to onions.

2019-09-29 00:05:11

EXO patron, extraordinary spirit + superior visual ...

EXO patron, extraordinary spirit + superior visual ... "This is good"

The group's EXO patrons showed off their superior visuals. On the 25th, Suho posted a photo on his Instagram with the words "I like it." Suho in the picture poses with a unique spirit. Fans are focused on his superior visuals. Meanwhile, Suho is gaining popularity as a group exo debut and acting as an actor.

2019-09-28 23:45:07

If you miss, Wang Wan, the bulletproof Boy Scouts V!

If you miss, Wang Wan, the bulletproof Boy Scouts V!

BTS, which is called the world's best handsome man, has been a topic of various good influences for a long time. Recently, Koreabu and khmerload introduced five products that BTS V sold out recently and highly valued their appeal. The checkered robes that V wore in the Seoul promotional video sold out in a day, despite being over $ 1000. This incredible sales process has attracted great attention from abroad, and V's Seoul advertisement has been displayed along with the promotion effect. In the behind-the-scenes video of the Billboard Music Awards in 2019, V was wearing a green sweater. 24 hours after the video was released, the WV PROJECT Baltimore Anorak Green Zip-up Jacket was sold out. In addition, ccnmade bracelets that V has worn several times were also sold out. Thanks to V's star power, ccnmade has stopped placing orders until it is back in stock. On August 13, V posted a video of singing along with Amino's 'BlackJACK' on Twitter for BTS. The print shirt, worn by V in an exciting and passionate video, was sold out in less than an hour and the white color of the same design was sold out. After the European concert on June 10, the palette brooch worn by Vuga at the airport is famous for his fairy tale. It's still very difficult to get, and the brooch, by British designer Kate Roland, costs £ 10 and has been explosive enough to keep up with orders. BTS was listed as the highest-margin male artist in a city in 2019 for concert performances worldwide. BTS earned $ 16 million in just two concerts at Pasadena's Roseball Stadium, surpassing second place Adrenal Run and taking first place, showing off tremendous ticket power. Not only the group but also personal wear and portable items seem to prove the popularity of BTS, which is always a hot topic. On the 11th, BTS will hold a stadium tour `` LOVE YOURSELF: SPEAK YOURSELF '' at KING FAHD INTERNATIONAL STADIUM in Riyadh, the capital of Saudi Arabia. The stadium will end on October 26, 27 and 29 at the Olympic Stadium in Jamsil, Songpa-gu, Seoul.

2019-09-28 23:05:14

I shared several photos of 'Aeo-A'

I shared several photos of 'Aeo-A'

Seolhyun recently shared several photos of his photos through his Instagram account. Seolhyun in the photo perfectly 'Allback' hairstyle. Netizens at home and abroad have commented, such as "cool explosion" and "looks different."

2019-09-28 22:45:20

BTS V, a masterpiece of luxury visual icons!

BTS V, a masterpiece of luxury visual icons!

News reports that BTS V, which has been selected as the world's most handsome man many times, wants to work as a luxury model, has been poured from leading foreign media to show off its star character as 'the best fashion icon of K-pop'. . BTS V has become a hot topic every time by capturing a variety of luxury brands on the stage, music videos and various pictorials with attractive visuals and physicals. In particular, V is famous for its excellent fashion digestibility, as it digests the luxury brand Gucci like a cake and automatically searches for Gucci (Gucci) on Google. In the online community all over the world, fans and ordinary people appealed to the luxurious atmosphere and intense charisma, and the request was made to act as a luxury brand model. This news led to reports from leading media around the world, with Korea Department, All-K Pop, Pop Cake, Naxi Rex, Webmedium, and Yen News citing potential as V's luxury models. North Korean media Korea Department described V as 'Walking Gucci' and 'Gucci Prince', and the fans were eager to add 100% Gucci model by adding the Gucci logo to the photos of V's blood sweat tear teaser. Reported. Nazion Rex, a Latin American media, also said, “V can be an haute couture model. Because it fits in with every outfit I wear, ”he said, V is a model capable of embodying the image of a luxury brand. All-Kpop, an American-American media, said, “BTS V has been praised as a potential model for Gucci, but fans have become more representative models of these brands because they wear Celine, Chanel and Versace on the stage or on stage to make his versatility stand out. Made me crave. V's natural charm and talent has already been recognized in the advertising and film industry, and has been selected as the # 1 2018 Fashion Face Award by I-Magazine, selected by more than 350 global fashion industry and film directors in 30 countries announced in April. did. Judges said, “V in the pictorial shows more powerful storytelling technology than just looking good.” “Undoubtedly the trendsetter and fashion icon.” “The various concept pictorials are digestible.” In addition, American music media Spin Diffi ranked V on the top 10 'K-pop's best fashionists' and reported that V was not only the most handsome K-pop celebrity but also known as fashion king. . V also praised the fashion power, "It always looks incredibly cool, whether you're wearing Gucci or a regular t-shirt or pants." As well as the handsome appearance called BTS V as the world's best, it is expected that natural top models and talents recognized by the industry will be active in luxury brands that can maximize his image.

2019-09-28 22:05:07

Noelle Devoe,

Noelle Devoe, "Jimin is frankly the most attractive person of all time."

Noelle Devoe, editor of the famous American magazine Elite Daily, recently reported the BANGTAN video of BTS Jimin with balloons. She said, "This video of BTS playing with balloons is so provocative." Also, "Jimin's 'Persona' concept photo contains everything you can expect, even though the scene of Jimin was carried out as a simple prop without any device," he said. It's so attractive. " Elite Daily recalled that in July, Big Hit shared a two-minute video of Jimin singing with a selfie camera and aroused awe for Jimin's charm. "Because fans are always waiting for new BTS content, BTS ARMY sets the channel to watch the video as soon as it is shared. ”

2019-09-28 21:45:07

BTS fan meeting part-time student's reviews

BTS fan meeting part-time student's reviews "So Jimin Jimin .."

Jimin's story is added to the video of a fan who released his experience of working part-time as a staff member in the fan meeting of BTS. The video, titled “My BTS Fan Meeting Experience As a Staff,” contains the story of the BTS Aladdin fan signing event. Youtube, who is a fan of BTS, released the atmosphere of the day and the members' feelings in order to solve the curiosity of overseas fans who are unlikely to encounter a fan signing event unlike Korea. 'Jimin' was the question of who was the most impressive member. She said, "Jimin was younger than me, but he was his brother." "At the end of the fan signing event, everyone waved out. I bow down and say hello, "he said. "I knew that I was a staff member because I was away from the fans," he said. I wanted to say, "My eternal brother." Fans who touched the video are impressed, such as 'Jimin keeps waves waves ..' 'I am impressed by Jimin's politeness'. Comments followed.

2019-09-28 21:05:25

The fan meeting has been very hot since the start of the Bigton.

The fan meeting has been very hot since the start of the Bigton.

Bigton held a fan meeting VOICE TO ALICE at the Kwangwoon University Donghae Culture and Art Center in Seoul and met over 2000 fans. 'VOICE TO ALICE', the group's first fan meeting for about a year and the first official event of the six-member system except Han Seung-woo, was a significant place to announce the group's new beginning. As we met after a long wait, the fan meeting heat was very hot from the start. The fan meeting was sold out in 20 seconds, and some fans waited the night before in front of the venue to purchase the MD of Bigton. The scene of the day was broadcast live to global viewers around the world at the request of fans. On the stage, the members of the six Bigtons sang in their debut song 'What time is it now?' And 'Nothing pretend' in 2016. . The members had a great time talking and playing games with the fans they had met for a long time. "I'm working hard to come back," Bigton said. "I'm sure I'll come back this year." Bigton, which sought to have many hidden masterpieces, showed the stages of TIMELINE and ALTER. The members seized the stage with their special stage `` Gangsta '' to show off their sexy and charisma, and they gave sweet comfort with `` Lost Stars. '' Han Seung-woo appeared as a support video during the fan meeting, and the scene quickly became a sea of ​​tears. Han Seung-woo in the video said, “I hope you have a happy time with precious memories. "I love you a lot," he said. Seung-sik Kang, temporary leader of Bigton, said, “I'm sorry to say goodbye for a while, but I'll fill up the space of Seung-hyung so that I can have a wonderful stage when I come back. Thank you. ” Lim Se-joon said, “I was surprised a lot. Suddenly the big brother disappeared and on the other hand, it was very difficult, and it was okay to read the fan meeting and prepared for the meeting. Don't worry, there's always a place for you, so come back. I will be waiting for you. ” Bigton shed tears on the event video containing the fans' support letters and activities, and had the time to photograph precious memories with the fans. The members sang 'Remember Me', 'Owol-ae' and then the Angkor song 'Because I Love You' and 'LIGHT'.

2019-09-28 20:45:09

Love is Beautiful Life is Wonderful, In-Ah Cho Cho-Hee

Love is Beautiful Life is Wonderful, In-Ah Cho Cho-Hee

Seol In-ah and Cho Yun-hee capture the weekend home theater with her sister, Chemie, 180 degrees. On the 28th Saturday, KBS 2TV's new weekend drama 'Saffle In Pool' (original title 'Love is Beautiful Life is Wonderful') (played by Bae Yu-mi, director Han Jun-seo, production HB Entertainment) (Kim Cheong-a) and Cho Yun-hee (Kim Seol-a) were released. Kim Cheong-ah (Seol In-ah) and Kim Seol-ah (Cho Yun-hee) are daughters and sisters of Sun Woo Young-ae (Kim Mi-sook) and Kim Young-woong (Park Young-gyu), but they have no similarities in appearance or personality. They are expecting their first broadcast because they will show stories of love and marriage that young people think of with different personalities and charms. Kim Cheong-a is a high school girl who is full of bright smiles and affection for her family. He thinks of others before himself and is full of righteous personality, but he is living with a secret because of the pain that he has not told anyone. On the other hand, Kim Seol-ah, split by Cho Yun-hee, is an ambitious announcer who dreams of becoming a conglomerate. She dreams of getting out of a poor house and aims to be an imposing personality, trying to achieve the end. In particular, Kim Seol-ah's appearance without any pretense and embarrassment and without losing confidence in front of her will bring cool and different fun to the home theater. Like this, 'Sapul In Full' will show the story of candid and ignorant youth through the appearance of two sisters with different personalities and appearances. In particular, Kim Seol-ah and Kim Cheong-ah are expected to show a pleasant and plump romance through the intertwined relationship with Gu Jun-hui (Kim Jae-young) and warm-hearted chef Moon Tae-rang (Yun-bak), who are individualists and extremely unmarried. Is getting higher. The life rehabilitation drama “Love is Beautiful, Life is Wonderful” will be aired first at 7:55 pm on September 28.

2019-09-28 20:05:09

'Dom Chit Doom Chit Enjoys like Doom Chit Tooth'

'Dom Chit Doom Chit Enjoys like Doom Chit Tooth'

It's a hot topic that Chim-sun communicates with fans through his Instagram. Recently, Shim has released the latest article on her Instagram, `` I enjoy it like Doom Chit Duk Chit ''. Fans of Soo-seon who saw the pictures showed various reactions such as “...? May”, “Oh my God”, “Declaration to the whole nation ....?”.

2019-09-28 19:45:07

'Little Forest' acted as a poisonous snake, pretending to fall

'Little Forest' acted as a poisonous snake, pretending to fall

On the 23rd, SBS 'Little Forest', Lee Seung-gi's parody of the fairy tale 'Snow White' was depicted. Lee Seung-gi ate apples from the apple farm and pretended to fall, saying "Is this a viper?" Earlier, Grace said, "Let's play Snow White. Princess is Brooke. Lee Han's brother is a prince. Lee Han took apples instead of kisses and made a new development and gave him a laugh saying, "I'll eat it."

2019-09-28 19:05:10

I uploaded a photo with an article about ‘윤균상’

I uploaded a photo with an article about ‘윤균상’

Actor Yun Kyun-sang told his daily life with his cat. Yoon Kyun-Sang said on his Instagram account “# 귱 & KWUNG I'm Fine”. En-U? ” Yun Kyun Sang is taking a selfie with his cat. Staring at the camera, he is transformed into a short hair.

2019-09-28 18:45:07

Posted a photo of the recent trends through Instagram

Posted a photo of the recent trends through Instagram

Gu Hye-sun posted a photo of the recent news through his Instagram. Gu Hye-sun is wearing a hat and looking at the camera, and she is healthy after discharge. Koo Hye-sun, along with the photo, posts "Resume" to raise questions. Meanwhile, since August 18, Gu Hye-sun has been working on divorce with her husband, Actor Ahn Jae-hyun.

2019-09-28 18:05:08

Oh Yuna Lose weight to narrow shoulders…

Oh Yuna Lose weight to narrow shoulders…

Talking about five cherry tomatoes a day Actress Oh Yoon-ah expressed her pressure on her height. Oh Yoon-ah appeared on the 25th of MBC Entertainment's Golden Fish-Radio Star where he was disadvantaged because he was tall. Oh Yun-a, who was tall and had suffered from junior high school students since he was young, recalled a difficult time that she had to do a mandatory bridge to match the height of the male actor even when shooting a drama. He said he was busy cutting down other places because he couldn't. ”Tall people look wider on their shoulders. So I weighed up to 45kg. ” The drama Oh Yun-a shot at that time was quite skinny with an 'unreceived pal'. Oh Yun-a said, "Yes, it didn't look pretty, and his face came out better." He confessed to everyone by saying that he was stuck with five drops of tomatoes (today) to lose weight.

2019-09-28 17:45:07