How is Ha Seung-jin tall?

How is Ha Seung-jin tall?

Gene inherited from his grandfather Ha Seung-jin, the tallest basketball player in Korea, has revealed the secret of being tall. Ha Seung-jin, who appeared on the MBC radio star on the 25th, released several episodes due to his height. Kim Kuk-jin asked, 'What did Ha Seung-jin eat so much?', But I know the answer to this question. Ha Seung-jin said that he knew exactly the family history. Ha Seung-jin said, "Our family is big." "I'm sorry, but the bottom line is heredity," he said. In the broadcast, MCs highlighted Ha's big height with a variety of pictures including Ha Seung-jin's birth photo, kindergarten, a picture with his wife, and a game with Seo Jang-hoon. Ha Seung-jin also said this through her own video channel. In the video below, Ha Seung-jin asked a viewer's question, 'How tall? ... It's not big at 176 ...' It is above average in Korea, ”he said.“ Do not worry. ” Then he said, "How to grow tall ... Once I meet my parents well ...."

2019-09-28 17:05:22

‘Authentic Entertainment Night’ re-examined comedians

‘Authentic Entertainment Night’ re-examined comedians

'Lario' Lee Sang-hoon has recently delivered. On the 24th, the comedians in the SBS entertainment program 'full entertainment midnight' were reviewed. 'Rario' appeared Lee Sang-hoon said, "Sometimes plays and performing," he said. Lee Sang-hoon said, "I heard such a story. There is an alien entertainer, came for a while, and disappeared instantaneously with the recognition in 'Ulzzesa.' "I went to my own star," he joked. Lee Sang-hoon said that the junior comedians called 'Brother. How should we live in the future?'

2019-09-28 16:45:08

'This is happening to the world of instantaneous catching' When BTS Jimin picks up the guitar?

'This is happening to the world of instantaneous catching' When BTS Jimin picks up the guitar?

Cute or sexy! On the 23rd, BTS official YouTube channel 'Bangtan Balm' uploaded 'Let's play guitar!' The members showed laughs together as professional guitarists, even though they were awkward guitar skills, especially when the members Jimin listened to the guitar and the sexy seniors when they listened to the ukulele. BTS members, who are busy with their busy overseas schedules, are happy to be able to play with a guitar. The fans are like 'Who's Jimin's hand? At this moment, he responded to his brother's ‘I'll see bulletproof bulletproof’ and ‘It's so lovely to see everyone gather together.’ BTS members are fan service channels that convey their charms to their fans through BANGTAN BOMB even when they are not active. Meanwhile, BTS 'blood sweat tears' music video broke 500 million views. The music video of BTS 'WINGS' title song 'Blood Sweat Tears' released in October 2016 exceeded 500 million views on YouTube on September 25 at 9:22 am. BTS will provide 800 million views of 'DNA', 600 million views of 'FIRE', 500 million views of 'FAKE LOVE', 'MIC Drop' remix, 'IDOL', 'Tough', 'Boy With Luv' feat. Halsey 'and' Blood Sweat and Tears' have 8 music videos with over 500 million views. This is the latest record of a Korean music singer's record of 500 million views, which was set up as 'Boy With Luv' in August. 'Blood Sweat Tears' is a song with powerful energy and grooves. It contains the conflict and growth of the boys who met the temptation. The music video combines sophisticated visual beauty with the performances of its members, and is loved all over the world for more than 6 minutes. In addition, BTS 'music video includes' Save ME' with 400 million views, 'Not Today', 'San Men' with 300 million views, 'Spring Day' and 'Hormon War' with 200 million views, I NEED U, Daner, Haruman, We Are Bulletproof Pt. 2, Run, Serendipity ',' Singularity ',' No More Dream 'and more than 100 million views.

2019-09-28 16:05:06

Show Me The Money 8 Winner, Survival King Punch Nello, Lime Green Passion

Show Me The Money 8 Winner, Survival King Punch Nello, Lime Green Passion

Show Me The Money 8 Winner, Survival King Punchello, With Green Passion Punchello won the Mnet Show Me the Money 8 on the 27th. Punchello, who made a stage of passion with light green hair, showed an impressive perfungus. Penomeco showed him catching a microphone with Punchello. Sam Kim also made the same stage together. Penomeco made a passionate stage no less than Punchnell. Punchello's passionate stage culminated with a burst of colored paper. Punchello led the crowd to sing. The crowd followed and cheered on Punchello's javelin. Punchello said, "It was a lot of time to learn meaningfully. Thank you for your liking me! I look forward to seeing you more maturely in the future. I posted to Instagram. Punnello's winning song is a song that reflects the hearts of the family, so I listened to it more.

2019-09-28 15:45:07

The end of evolution, the end of evolution

The end of evolution, the end of evolution

Endlessness, the end of evolution, YoungBee missed the championship on Mnet Show Me the Money 8 on 27th. Youngbi went to Punchello and Final and regrettably swallowed the base. Youngbi was not an exaggeration to say that the stage was narrow. As he walked around the show, he showed a passionate swag. I watched Youngbi's rap with Punchello. In the stands, I was fascinated by Young Sok's rapid firing lap and responded by shaking the light stick. On the other hand, the winner, Punchello, said, "It was a lot of time to learn meaningfully. I thank you for loving me! I will often look more mature in the future."

2019-09-28 15:05:11

Hepatitis A virus, amplification of some shellfish anxiety, and other types

Hepatitis A virus, amplification of some shellfish anxiety, and other types

Hepatitis A virus, some clamshell anxiety, amplification Hepatitis A patients are on the rise. The clam chops that caused hepatitis A are not only 'Chinese clam chops' but also domestic. It is still unknown what happened to the hepatitis A virus contamination. More than 40 shellfish products have found type A virus. Some netizens are also suspicious about other salted fish. Some netizens expressed their opinion that other foods should not be neglected. Hepatitis A is a disease that must be identified and addressed. If you have hepatitis A, you can suffer for a long time.

2019-09-28 14:45:10

BTS V, Improv Musical

BTS V, Improv Musical

In BTS's own content `` Bangtan Nights '', videos with member V's dances and songs are exploding in popularity. The video, titled 'Let's make a song-BTS', was over 1 minute and 30 seconds long, showing the V on the jacket shooting scene. V is acting as a filmmaker's atmosphere maker by changing the lyrics on the spot by saying, “Goodbye makeup ~ No correction to me ~” when the staff passes along with Summer Salt's 'One Last Time'. Sun laughed. The video, featuring V's musical-tone voice and sexy dance, became a hot topic with over 1.8 million views in just a few days. The author of the song, `` Summer Salt, '' wrote on social media, "hey Tae Hyung, thanks for singing our song." "Ellie", a journalist for online news media BuzzFeed, said, "The true power of blue hair." I commented on the video. Foreign media's interest was also hot. The Business Times is an article titled V's deep baritone voice, sensual dance and sexy bulletproof night footage. In a recent bulletproof night video, he proved never to be boring. Fans were delighted to hear opera-style songs and enjoyed V's improvised lyrics. V presented sensual dance and sexy style, ”he said. 'All K-pop' also said, “Fans were enthralled when they saw V singing in a beautiful voice. What was more cute was the fact that he wrote some verses. How cute! His creativity adds to the pleasure of seeing, ”he added.“ Singing a part of the lyrics while singing in a deep voice made me feel like I was watching a one-minute musical starring V, “Korea Department” said, “BTS's V fascinated everyone with their improvised lyrics. Anyone picking a master in the multitasking world will be in V. He sings and dances with his own creativity, captivating the public. The Army aren't paying attention to the dual charm that is different from V's soulful vocals and beautiful appearance. ” 'Naxi Rex' also said, “Tae Hyung is the king of improvised talent. He was fascinated with improvisational songs and dances, and he showed amazing vocals to capture thousands of hearts. ” "Kpop On Fire" says, "The overload of his sensuality is unbearable." How can a person be so sexy and cute? " I'm so sexy in the world. ”“ I feel overwhelmed. I'm obsessed with Tae-hyung's dance in the video. ” On the 11th, BTS will hold a stadium tour `` LOVE YOURSELF: SPEAK YOURSELF '' at KING FAHD INTERNATIONAL STADIUM in Riyadh, the capital of Saudi Arabia. The stadium will end on October 26, 27 and 29 at the Olympic Stadium in Jamsil, Songpa-gu, Seoul.

2019-09-28 14:05:08

Icontac is accused of the damage the cast members suffered from excessive enthusiasm.

Icontac is accused of the damage the cast members suffered from excessive enthusiasm.

As the first eye-catching protagonist, Super Junior Shindong, a former icon tact MC, appeared. Shin Dong said, “I am at the center of Kang Ho Dong Victim 101.” Kang Ho-dong Victim 101 accuses cast members of the damage caused by MC's excessive enthusiasm. MC Kang Ho-dong, who listened to this, seemed awkward with the awkward smile and the `` Kang Ho-dong Damage 101 '' episode. MC Kang Ho-dong expressed concern that the opponent seemed to be firmly angry, but was surprised to see Hwang Seok-jeong who shed tears. However, the studio became a sea of ​​laughter after the confession of Hwang Seok-jeong. He even prepared the plagiarism evidence and demanded a claim.

2019-09-28 13:45:06

'Hanchaeah' dressed in a man-to-man and a red hat

'Hanchaeah' dressed in a man-to-man and a red hat

Actress Han Chaa enjoyed Samcheong-dong outing with her daughter. Han Chae-ah is dressed in a man-to-man and a red hat. He pushes the stroller and poses. Meanwhile, Han Chae-ah is married to Cha Se-chi, the former national coach of Cha Beom-geun, and has a daughter.

2019-09-28 13:05:16

Domino's Pizza from 3,000 won, 40% off ... How can I get a discount with affiliation and other discounts?

Domino's Pizza from 3,000 won, 40% off ... How can I get a discount with affiliation and other discounts?

Cathy slide slide quiz is a hot topic. On the 28th, Cashslide raised the question of "September 23-29, pizza 40% off, side dishes." The correct answers are 'visit packaging' and 'thousand won'. Other hints can be obtained by searching the portal site for 'minami pizza minimum 9000 won'. Chosung Quiz can be participated through the Cash Slide application lock screen, and if you take a quiz, you can immediately earn 100 Cash. You can also refund your cash out. Domino Pizza, meanwhile, received a 40% discount on pizza orders for a week from the 23rd! Domino Happy Week! ' 29 is the last day of the event. Domino's Pizza 'Happy Week' is an event where discounts are applied when ordering on-line or off-line visiting packages. However, you can apply orders and discounts even if you are not a member online or offline. The discount is only applicable to pizza (M, L) and excludes side dishes, drinks, additional toppings, king gopi pizza, single pizza and double pack / triple pack. Affiliation and other discounts and duplicate discounts are not possible. However, half price of side dish and side dish 1,000 won coupon can be applied. However, some specialty stores (Alpensia, Daemyung Vivaldi Park, Phoenix Park, Jamsil Baseball, Lotte World) are excluded. The next day's reservation is not possible, and during the 'Happy Week' period, 'hot Tuesday' promotion will be replaced with 'Happy Week'.

2019-09-28 12:45:05

No. 18 Typhoon Trap, Killing Wind Formation

No. 18 Typhoon Trap, Killing Wind Formation

No. 8 Typhoon Muddy, Murder Breeze Forms No. 18 Typhoon Mitak is getting a lot of attention ahead of the weekend. The mention of Typhoon No. 18 is due to the power of the typhoon that landed. Information about typhoons is a more sensitive check than precipitation. Considering that the autumn typhoon was so poisonous, the risk factor is still not removed. Fast netizens are proactively looking for information about the typhoon. They often express their opinions by uploading photos of famous weather sites abroad. Netizens, sadly, are coming when the typhoon rests. It is also pointed out that a typhoon came as an invisible guest on Chuseok on Liberation Day. If you hit this holiday, it's a batter.

2019-09-28 12:05:08

‘Actress Watts Suda’ Cho Jin Woong appeared on Naver V LIVE

‘Actress Watts Suda’ Cho Jin Woong appeared on Naver V LIVE

On the afternoon of the 22nd, NAVER V LIVE 'actor actress' appeared. Park Kyung-rim said, "Sol Kyung-gu believed in Cho Jin-woong's decision and decided to appear in the movie" Perfect Man. " Cho Jin-woong said, "Oh, Kyung-Hyung's humble saying, and when I had the process of casting first and then the other actors' casting difficulties, I was happy to give my permission." "My role model is Seol Kyung-gu," he said. "I got to work together. It is expected to be released on October 2.

2019-09-28 11:45:15

Domino's Pizza Starting at 9,000 won Hint is 4 + 2 letters…

Domino's Pizza Starting at 9,000 won Hint is 4 + 2 letters…

One word, not two Domino's Pizza minimum 9,000 won event started. The event, which started five days ago, will end tomorrow. At the end of the event, Domino's Pizza had a chance to promote its products to customers once again with a quiz event. The correct answer for the Saturday morning question is not one word, but two words: four letters and two letters. At some point, the price is a hint, and you can easily get the answer if you substitute it with the promotional text suggested by the company. The company emphasizes that it is possible to enter the event page through the portal site search in order to purchase the side dish at a low price, and the word of domino pizza is at least 9000 won.

2019-09-28 11:05:07

It was her act of noticing and betraying that she had already figured out the situation.

It was her act of noticing and betraying that she had already figured out the situation.

Cheongil Electronics Mitsuri Kim Cheong-soo, “Cheonil Electronics Mitsuri”, was angry at the tyranny of a big company. Eom Hyun-kyung, through the high entertainment company of his company, "Cheonil Electronics Mitsuri" will visit you at 9:30 tonight. I am happily shooting with Cheongil Electronics. Incarnation of desire Well, please look forward to what kind of thing will cause tension. Don't miss the “Cheonil Electronics Mitsuri” that will make you smile and make you smile! ” Cheongil Electronics President Oh Man-bok (Kim Eung-soo) said, “Please rejoice in the family!” As we already knew about the misfortune of Guillaume, Guzina swept away the misery of Cheongil Electronics. Her acting betrayal and betrayal had already grasped the situation. Omanbok was furious at TM Electronics' behavior to lower the unit price by 7% and said, “You agreed to cooperate in cost reduction. Since we are struggling, let's win-win together. ” The situation of Cheongil Electronics continued to be twisted, and the vacuum cleaners sent to Chinese companies returned. To make matters worse, the computer illegal software crackdown was also on the rise.

2019-09-28 10:45:06

Taxi extra time, from 12 pm to 4 am the next day, 20% more

Taxi extra time, from 12 pm to 4 am the next day, 20% more

Netizens' interest in the taxi extra time has been pouring into the real-time search on the morning of September 28. Taxi extra time is from 12:00 pm to 4:00 am the next day. At this time, an additional 20% of base rate and driving fee will be charged. According to the city of Seoul, the basic fare for taxis has risen from 3,000 won to 800 won, starting at 4:00 am on the 16th of last month. In addition, the late-night hours in Seoul (at 12 pm and 4 am the next day), the fare increased by 3,800 won and 4,600 won, respectively, from 3,600 won to 4,600 won. For large and luxury taxis, the basic fare is 6,500 won, up from 1,500 won. As of May 4, Gyeonggi-do, the basic fare (2km) has been increased by 800 won from 3,000 won to 3800 won based on mid-size taxis. The additional charges according to distance and time are 'standard type (15 cities including Suwon and Seongnam)' and 'ga type' (eight cities including Yongin and Hwaseong). According to the degree of urbanization in the provinces such as Na-hyun (seven cities in Icheon, Anseong, etc.), the cities were divided according to each city. The standard type adds 100 won every 132m · 31 seconds, the dummy type every 104m · 25 seconds, and the bare type every 83m · 20 seconds. The surcharge is the same as the current rate (20%), and Gwangmyeong City is subject to the Seoul rate. In order to resolve the inconvenience caused by the different rates between cities and provinces, Doosan plans to promote unification of fees. The standard and large taxis, which account for 0.9% of the total taxis, will increase the base fare (3km) from the existing 5000 won to 6500 won. Although it is not currently operating in Gyeonggi-do, the plan to raise the fare for small and light taxis has also been prepared to enhance user convenience through various taxi operations.

2019-09-28 10:05:06