Whether to start…

Whether to start…

? Vagabond In the 2nd episode of SBS's new gold drama 'VAGABOND' (played by Jang Young-cheol Jung Kyung-soon, director Yoo-sik Yoo / producer Celltrion Entertainment's representative Park Jae-sam), Cha Dal-gun (Lee Seung-gi) and Go-Ha-ri (drainage) were behind the civil port crash. Intuition shows that terrorists are doing. Civilian stuntman Cha-Dal Gun and NIS Black Agent Kohari wondered whether they would begin to cooperate with each other in order to find the truth and find the truth hidden in a passenger plane crash that caused many lives. According to Edward Park, Lee, who was the head of the Dynamics negotiations at a family gathering that died in a plane crash, "Dynamics told us to negotiate for the lowest price, but we need to show them that the victim is not a number but a family." He also lost his wife and daughter in a plane crash. ” Jerome wandered in Gohari's quarters and sneaked into the quarters as she left. On the laptop on the desk, he found a video of Hun-yi with his face and showed a firm look. Jerome, who thought he had discovered his identity, hid inside the house, waited for her to return, and slowly grasped the neck. Jerome, who was staring at the door with the possibility of killing him right away, but as soon as Harry left the seat, the situation was closed. Cha Dal Gun, a family member who gathered at the airport to return to Korea, was surprised to find that all the data in the cloud had been erased. Chadalgun urgently headed to the room, where the janitor in front of the room dragged the cleaning box away. Chadalgun flew out of the window to catch and catch a helmeted man who ran away with his laptop, but missed it. At the moment, Cha-Dal-Gun recalled the presence of the janitor he had encountered before, and furiously fought, "Who is a terrorist?" Eventually, Cha Dal Gun was dragged and handcuffed by a police officer who had been reported. Cha-Dal-Gun visited Go-Ha-Ri and began to search the house. Cha Dal Gun found the counterfeit passport and NIS card possessed by Gohari. Cha-Dal-Gun, who confirmed his identity, released him. Cha Dal Gun handed over the video taken by Cha Hoon to Go Harry and asked him to think about his face. Kohari sent a video to Gong-sook (Huang-bora), "Find out what the man is talking on the phone behind."

2019-09-27 22:05:07

Akdong Musician releases MV teaser video for title song

Akdong Musician releases MV teaser video for title song

Akmu (AKMU, Akdong Musician) released the music video teaser video of the 3rd regular album 'Sail' on the YG Entertainment blog at 6 pm on the 24th. In the 40-second title track 'How I Love You Until I'll Love You, I Love You', Lee Chan-hyuk is sitting lonely looking at the picture reminiscent of the deep blue sea. Lee Soo-hyun is sitting in a library of rain and writing. In addition, the gentle piano and cello performances flowed, revealing the sad feeling of 'how to love you, I love you', which is suitable for the autumn atmosphere. `` How I Love You Until I'll Love You, '' is a song that Akmu introduced at 2017's `` Sumday Festival '', which was an unfinished song. Akmu released the 3rd full album 'Sail' at 6 pm on the 25th. The title track 'How to Love You Until I Say Goodbye, I Love You', as well as 10 songs including 'Moon', 'FREEDOM' and 'I'll Love You More'. Lee Chan-hyuk wrote and composed all songs, and Lee Soo-hyun arranged 'farewell'.

2019-09-27 21:45:09

Eom Bok-soon is a man and a tight man is hell.

Eom Bok-soon is a man and a tight man is hell.

In the OCN drama “Ten is Hell,” which is broadcasted on the 21st, Jong-woo (Lim Si-wan) 's girlfriend Ji-eun (Kim Ji-eun) visited Eden Koshi-won while he was away. On the other hand, Seomunjo had a tight fight with the owner, Go Si-won, Eom Bok-soon (Lee Jung-eun). Um Bok-soon told him that Yoon Jong-woo seems to be frequently meeting with the police officer Jung-hwa Jung (Ahn Eun-jin). “I'll take care of it. Do you believe me? ”He created a strange tension between the two people that made the audience creepy. Ji-eun (Kim Ji-eun), who arrived in front of Ko Si-won, met Seo-moon-jo (Lee Dong-wook), and Seo-moon-jo said to Ji-eun, "I'm here to meet you, Jong-woo." Jong-woo arrived at Junghwa and Koshiwon and took Ji-eun out with Bok-soon (Lee Jung-eun). Jung-hwa asked, “What are you talking about?” Jong-woo answered “Kung-kung,” and then found Bok-sun and shut up. Jong-woo was surprised when he saw Bok-sun, who had come far from Koshi-won.

2019-09-27 21:05:06

Siberian troops, high-quality low-grade stamina to heat wave…

Siberian troops, high-quality low-grade stamina to heat wave…

3 hours is equal to 4 days Siberian squad Ko Kyu-pil suffered from low physical strength. In addition, the heat wave added that 3 hours equals 4 days. The TVN Siberian Squadron, which sent its first broadcast on the night of 26, turned on the green light from the start and heralded a high rating. The actors with a strong scent, starting with Lee Sun-kyun, are showing great interest. The group arrived at Vladivostok Airport in Russia on the first broadcast and had to travel to Vladivostok Station on time. In hot weather, the party soothed the heat with a portable fan, but the heat of the body once heated up could not easily cool down, especially when Ko Gyu-Pil's physical strength, which was more than the burden of the party, began to show its bottom. While the group left the airport at the end of the twisted turn, Lee Sang-yeop and Kim Min-sik, who were fast-paced, fled the bus first, but Ko Gyu-pil, who had slowed down due to Lee Sun-gyun and heavy loads, was followed. The weather outside the airport was hot with the intense sun, and Lee Sun-kyun said, “Wa and Russian de ~” and told Ko Gyu-pil, “It's hotter than I thought.” Ko Kyu-pil also said, “Yes, it's hot. It's hot, ”he said. Lee Sun-kyun made this situation drama to Ko Kyu-pil and said, "Are you the first visit?" I'm new to this long trip. ” Then Lee Sun-kyun said, “Yes? It's been three hours now? ”Go Gyu Pil replied,“ I feel like I stayed for four days. ”

2019-09-27 20:45:17

‘Venice of May’ Dasom's Instagram on the 24th

‘Venice of May’ Dasom's Instagram on the 24th

Dasom is talking with fans through his Instagram. Dasom recently released a recent article and photograph on his Instagram, "Venice of May." Fans of Dasomi who saw the photo showed various reactions such as “cute”, “ang ~”, “have a nice day”, “pretty”, “toothpaste flavored ice cream…”.

2019-09-27 20:05:06

Lee Dong-woo, age fifty .. Hwang Jung-min, Oh Hyun-kyung from Miss Korea, Yun-jung Jang and Kewon Arts High School!

Lee Dong-woo, age fifty .. Hwang Jung-min, Oh Hyun-kyung from Miss Korea, Yun-jung Jang and Kewon Arts High School!

The tv shows the broadcaster Lee Dong-woo in the spotlight. Lee Dong-woo recently appeared in the SBS 'Ugly My Baby' with her daughter Jiu to make the hearts of viewers tight. The second story of Park Soo-hong and his best family, who traveled to Fiji, was preached in SBS 'Ugly My Baby,' which aired on the afternoon of 22nd. Suhong, who couldn't hide his embarrassment after his last snorkeling in Fiji, led the group to a traditional Fijian seafood restaurant to make up for the failure. At the supper filled with giant lobster and seafood, the Hong Kong and the party presented storm food rooms. But there was something that caught the eyes of Movengers. Because of Lee Ji-woo's daughter. Jiu took care of his father and became his father's eyes for Lee Dong-woo, who couldn't see it all the time. Mobenzers praised him as "a very beautiful daughter" and "adult and nice." However, Lee Dong-woo surprised everyone by saying that she had a painful time. Dong-woo made a confession of Mobengers and Special MC Pak Se-ri by frankly confessing what her daughter, Jiu, learned from her childhood. In particular, Dongwoo showed a strong paternity that the pain disappeared when he comforted when he was in depressed and fearless eyes and said, "I am instead of erasing." The studio became a sea of ​​tears. Meanwhile, KBS 1TV 'TV Carrying Love', which airs on September 27, meets Lee Dong-woo, who was active as a singer of the gagman group 'Tintin Five' in the 1990s. At that time, Gagman Lee Dong-woo, who had his heyday with robot dance and mime acting, searched for `` TV loaded with love. '' After receiving blindness judgment in 2010, he faced difficulties in meeting and went to find Kim Seong-gu of Gyewon Art High School, which he wanted to meet with the help of “TV with love.” When he wandered alone with his mother as a father, he learned the happiness of his life by learning the mime act for the first time. Kim Seong-gu, who used to be pretty toxic Lee Dong-woo, spent the happiest days of his life filling his vacancy. Later, he learned from Kim Sung-gu to pass Seoul National University of Arts as well as the second SBS bond gagman in 1993. On the journey to find Master who made a turning point in his life so that there could be Lee Dong-woo, there was also the support of actor Yu So-jin who was a special friend of Lee Ji-woo and junior Lee Dong-woo. Long time passed, but can Lee Dong-woo's desire to face her teacher come true? Born in 1970, Lee Dong-woo (Kim Dong-woo), who is fifty years old, made his debut in 1993 as the second SBS bond gagman. The actors are Hwang Jung-min, Oh Hyun-kyung and Jang Yoon-jung from Miss Korea.

2019-09-27 19:45:25

Jerome's hot interests, top-notch talk luxury, call jokes too

Jerome's hot interests, top-notch talk luxury, call jokes too

Jerome is a hot concern, with overwhelming talk of luxury class Jerome occupied the top of the real sword. Jerome has been a hot topic for its talk. Singer Jerome appeared in TVN taxis in particular and showed fantastic talk breaths with Lee Young. Jerome immediately showed him doing VJ to Lee Young-ja's office. Singing song overflowed from the talk talk side. Jerome threw a joke called Cole if he wanted to star in a taxi. Jerome is known to live hard by traveling by bus and subway.

2019-09-27 19:05:10

BTS Jimin breaks 1 million streams of BTS WORLD theme 'CAKE WALTZ' Spotify

BTS Jimin breaks 1 million streams of BTS WORLD theme 'CAKE WALTZ' Spotify

BTS Jimin sets another record in Spotify via BTS WORLD Jimin theme 'Cake Waltz'. BTS's theme song 'Cake Waltz' of Jimin's World OST broke through 1 million strings of Spotify and became one of the most popular hits. The charts have been charted in 30 countries on iTunes, ranking fourth in the UAE, fifth in Vietnam, eighth in Singapore, and the highest ranking personal theme songs in Korea, the United States and the United Kingdom. American media All K-pop said, “The soft and lovely character played by Jimin was enough to trigger a sensation with a beautiful melody reminiscent of sweet and soft cakes.” Jimin is also setting a unique record of 'Serendipity Full Version', which is 56 million in Spot Life, and BTS Jimin's 'Promise', breaks through 144 million strings in the sound cloud. Meanwhile, BTS 'blood sweat tears' music video broke 500 million views. The music video of BTS 'WINGS' title song 'Blood Sweat Tears' released in October 2016 exceeded 500 million views on YouTube on September 25 at 9:22 am. BTS will provide 800 million views of 'DNA', 600 million views of 'FIRE', 500 million views of 'FAKE LOVE', 'MIC Drop' remix, 'IDOL', 'Tough', 'Boy With Luv' feat. Halsey 'and' Blood Sweat and Tears' have 8 music videos with over 500 million views. This is the latest record of a Korean music singer's record of 500 million views, which was set up as 'Boy With Luv' in August. 'Blood Sweat Tears' is a song with powerful energy and grooves. It contains the conflict and growth of the boys who met the temptation. The music video combines sophisticated visual beauty with the performances of its members, and is loved all over the world for more than 6 minutes. In addition, BTS 'music video includes' Save ME' with 400 million views, 'Not Today', 'San Men' with 300 million views, 'Spring Day' and 'Hormon War' with 200 million views, I NEED U, Daner, Haruman, We Are Bulletproof Pt. 2, Run, Serendipity ',' Singularity ',' No More Dream 'and more than 100 million views.

2019-09-27 18:45:08

Suzy has a variety of expressions

Suzy has a variety of expressions

Suzy recently posted a photo on her Instagram, with the words "Depart for Paris." Susie in the picture reveals a variety of expressions on the plane to Paris, France. Meanwhile, Susie is appearing in the SBS drama 'Vaga Bond'.

2019-09-27 18:05:06

'Taste of wife' Hamwon

'Taste of wife' Hamwon "Reply nothing" resistant?

Actress Ham So-won commented on `` Taste of a Wife Nowhere Else ''. The panel showed interest when Lee Geun-ho and Lee Su-ji couple were mentioned in TV Chosun entertainment program 'Taste of Wife' on the 24th. Lee Hwi-jae said, "I'm thinking of getting a wife's taste soon." "Lee Geun-ho has an idea, but I was worried about Lee Soo-ji," he explained. The panelists then said, "Comment should be trained by Hammwon." Hamsowon said, "No comments anymore. You don't have to worry about comments. I'm blocking you."

2019-09-27 17:45:06

Posted several photos of A Pink.

Posted several photos of A Pink.

Apink posted several photos on his Instagram on the 22nd. In the photo is A Pink, who visited Milan, Italy to participate in a fashion event. In another picture, I saw a lovely figure of A Pink who is proud of the beauty without the toilet.

2019-09-27 17:05:10

Bucket Hat Kanji Airport Fashion BTS Jimin, the real-time entertainment search first place!

Bucket Hat Kanji Airport Fashion BTS Jimin, the real-time entertainment search first place!

Jimin of BTS arrived in Incheon International Airport on the 24th after finishing filming in New Zealand. As the members appeared one by one between the reporters and fans surrounding the entry site, Jimin attracted attention by wearing a gray loose fit knit, black pants, a backpack and a bucket hat with a slender jawline. Jimin's Japanese fans were worn by fans who were happy to see Jimin's appearance for a long time. The group BTS reportedly filmed BTS 'travel program' Bon Voyage 'on the South Island of New Zealand. BTS Jimin was named 'The 10 Best-Dressed Men of the Week' by the men's magazine GQ on July 22 for airport fashion.

2019-09-27 16:45:06

‘박기량’ posted a picture together

‘박기량’ posted a picture together

Cheerleader Park Ki-ryong has released his latest news. Park recently posted a photo on his Instagram with the words "#Pink Pink Sea". In the photo, Lee is looking at the camera with his long straight hair in a pink outfit. The neat beauty of the feminine beauty caught the eye.

2019-09-27 16:05:08

Published the picture with ‘서동주’

Published the picture with ‘서동주’

The broadcaster Seo Dong-ju revealed her daily life. On the 23rd, Seo Dong-joo posted a photo on his Instagram with the words "peach.peach". Seo Dong-joo is looking at the camera with a dog. In particular, the dog's eyes held a smile.

2019-09-27 15:45:04

Can you expect the completion of Chapter 2 27 to be high ???

Can you expect the completion of Chapter 2 27 to be high ???

On the 23rd, STX Ryan Heart of the agency said, "Jeong Dae-hyun confirmed the release of the new album on October 11, and is preparing to come back." Jung Dae-hyun's new album is about 6 months after the first mini-album “Chapter 2 27” released in April, capturing the fans with new styles and broader musical spectrum. Chung Dae-hyun said, “We are preparing an album very hard through Naver V LIVE. The degree of completion will also be high. ”

2019-09-27 15:05:06