The designer Kyu-hyun introduced the sour taste ~?

The designer Kyu-hyun introduced the sour taste ~?

`More salty tour` The tvN 'The Salty Tour', which was broadcasted on the 23rd, was treated to kindness and generous food, but Kyu-hyun was drawn to the punishment room. The designer Kyu-hyun introduced the sour taste of chili crab. Chu, who was fascinated by the rich taste, praised him, "Even if I eat other food in my travels, the first place is unconditional." Sam O'Rugi left behind his diet and introduced a storm muckbang. Han Hyejin worried about food expenses. Gyu-hyun, who passed the budget of only 3,000 won, went bankrupt, and the punishment room was confirmed. The members who barely counted the money comforted disappointed Kyu Hyun, but it was not easy. Lee Yong-jin said, "I'll got out," "Kyuhyun prepared hard to go only to punishment room," but Kyu-hyun resolutely replied "out." Kyu-hyun, who was kind to her, felt unfamiliar, and the members added, "I changed. I knew it when I showed excessive kindness." The chili crab here costs 26,400 won per café at a two-thirds price. Kyu-hyun made three flavors of crab and everyone was worried that they should not sleep outside. Gyu-hyun talked about the history of chili crab, saying, "Would you like TMI?" I told Singaporeans that it was very proud. When the punishment was confirmed, Kyu-Hyun changed into 'Unfriendly Kyu-Hyun'. Gyuhyun showed roughly that "it doesn't matter whether it's the best or the best." The next day, a second tour was opened in Malaysia. The designer of the second tour is Lee Yong. Lee Yong-jin confidently introduced the members, "From now on you will see a tour of four countries in Malaysia." For breakfast Lee Yong-jin took "I'm going to eat Indian food". The breakfast place introduced by Lee Yong-jin was a place where Indian food could be eaten. Tissue bread boasted a texture and price less than a thousand won. In addition, rotchanai dipping curry was a gem. All the members praised it as "too good" and "best", and Yongjin was happy. Lee Yong-jin told the members before coming to the restaurant, "I will not spare the price of food. I felt that I saw Mr. Kyu-hyun. I'd rather go to the punishment room." The members said, "If I had less beer, I would eat less cake. I shouldn't have taken a picture." Kyu-hyun also regretted the situation where money went out of the unplanned place. Park Myung-su said he should finish the tour though. At the end of the day, Kyu Hyun entered the horror punishment room. The punishment room is a narrow space where only beds and shelves exist. Toilets and showers were set aside in the hallway. Gyuhyun sighed as he looked around the eccentric shower room.

2019-09-27 07:05:06

I went to the stage as a running man team name

I went to the stage as a running man team name

On the 22nd, SBS entertainment program `` Running Man '' was unveiled a collaboration stage with various artists following last week. Yoo Jae-seok, Jeon So-min and Soran teams are on the stage under the names of Jeon So-ran and Yoo Jae-seok. While preparing for the stage, Yoo Jae-seok, who sang `` Confessions Now, '' said, "I feel like I'm delivering lyrics to someone on behalf of Somin." After the stage, Yoo Jae-seok is "The confession come out now." It is a straightforward song based on Jeon So-min's real love story. ”

2019-09-27 06:45:04

The runner who ran the novel of the same name as the original…

The runner who ran the novel of the same name as the original…

? 'confession' On September 24, Han Kyu-won's J.R.E & T said, “Actor Han Kyu-won is the OCN tree original“ Running Investigator ”who first aired last week. Based on the novel of the same name, “Running Inspector” is a sympathetic drama for people whose ordinary human rights commission investigators fight for people with unjust stories that no one has ever helped. It deals with the right to live as a human being, “human rights,” and stimulates empathy with common events and skinny stories. Han Kyu-won will appear as Lieutenant Joo Joo-gang, who previously investigated the human rights commission's case on the TV this week. In the photo, lawyer Oh Tae-moon, who acts as a representative of Han Yun-seo and Shin-jin, is playing a nerve war. Han Yoon-seo visits a prison to investigate human rights violations surrounding a foreign worker case. 'Jin Jung-in' Ji Sun-gu, sitting in front of him with a lot of fear, suggests that it is an unusual event. Oh Tae-moon's expression on the line as a representative of Ji Sun-gu, who has borderline intelligence, and the strange tension between three people stimulate curiosity. Han Yun-seo's expression, which looks at Oh Tae-mun unfortunately, is also interesting. The curiosity amplifies the truth about the truth of Otaemun and whether the truth is hidden in the entangled calm case.

2019-09-27 06:05:03

Kim Pung reveals his recent fans to fans

Kim Pung reveals his recent fans to fans

Kim Pung said on the 24th, “The caterpillar rice was made with great care. See you tomorrow ~ ”. Kim Pung is holding food in the kitchen in a photo on his Instagram. Meanwhile, Kim Pung has been communicating with his fans through his Instagram.

2019-09-27 05:45:04

‘Song Seung Heon’ V posing and looking at the camera

‘Song Seung Heon’ V posing and looking at the camera

Bae Song Seung Heon released a two-shot with child actor Lee Do-hyun. Song posted a photo on his Instagram on the 23rd with the words "Great and Great." Song Seung-heon in the open photo with Lee Do-hyun is looking at the camera with his shoulders, v pose. Lee Do-hyun acted as a child in Song Seung Heon's childhood in the drama 'The Great Show'.

2019-09-27 05:05:05

I quit and said I was going to politics.

I quit and said I was going to politics.

tvN Mon, Tue Drama 'The Great Show' Jung Joon Won, Kim Joon, Park Ye Na Boon) accept the family story. Kang Jun-ho said he decided to quit the law firm where he had met with Jeong Soo-hyun (Lee Sun-bin) and to politicize. Kang moved to the back of the house where Jeong-Hyun lives. Han Dong-nam threatened, "If you accept it with such pure intentions, why are you cheating on the media as a paternal father?" Han Dong-nam asked for 30 million won on condition that he did not inform the fact that he asked what he wanted to say. tvN 'Great Show' crew said, "Song Seung-heon will deliver exciting developments and thrilling tensions with the declaration of propaganda against Son Byung-ho and Lim Joo-hwan's rich provocation." The room is going to tell you a thrill, please watch. "

2019-09-27 04:45:08

Yanadu pickles, ㅁ ㅎ ㅎ more than the midst of the upheaval, cumulative member eye, sns cumulative views 100 million views

Yanadu pickles, ㅁ ㅎ ㅎ more than the midst of the upheaval, cumulative member eye, sns cumulative views 100 million views

Yanadu pickles, ㅁㅎ, etc. Janadu's pickled dish attracted attention on the 26th Oquiz 10 million won event. Yanadu's out of stock is to guess the first castle. Yanadu home shopping turmoil is a 78% discount alone. The Chuseokdae is more powerful than the catch place. The cumulative number of members is 950,000, and the cumulative number of sns views is over 100 million views. Three crown Yanadu benefits include lifelong classes in the 1116 class, 7-day free trials of all classes, 8 basic conversation textbooks, 84,000 won of scholarships, and online corrections.

2019-09-27 04:05:06

Captured in Paris, France ... Goddess of Pont Neuf

Captured in Paris, France ... Goddess of Pont Neuf

Actress Golden Bird was captured in Paris, France. Kum Sae Rok posted a recent photo on his Instagram on the 24th. The golden bird in the photo is taking a certification shot with the Pont Neuf bridge in Paris, France. Innocent beauty and bright smile are sniping the South Sim. Meanwhile, Kum Sae Lok is considering the next work after the OCN drama 'Mr Period'.

2019-09-27 03:45:03

Lee Jung Min's picture was finally released.

Lee Jung Min's picture was finally released.

Lee Jung Min's announcer shared the behind cut of 'Yuyeol's music album'. Lee Jung-min announces a photo taken with Jung Hae-in, the hero of the movie 'Yuyeol's Music Album,' on his personal Instagram. Announcer Lee Jung-min said, "I met Mr. Jeong Hae-in about last summer. I went to live broadcast 'Landscape with music.' "I've finally revealed the photos I've hidden before." "I hope you will grow big in the future, dear jeonghae jeonghae precious star of our country!" He said, "But I recommend 'Yuyeol's music album.'

2019-09-27 03:05:07

How to Eat Krill Oil?

How to Eat Krill Oil?

Krill oil is known to be consumed with plenty of water. Krill oil can have a fragrant aroma and taste, so it can be eaten with a strong dressing or with a sauce. Krill oil is one of the best ways to take nutrients without destroying nutrients. For krill oil capsules, it is recommended to take 1 capsule daily after meals. One of the criteria to choose is to look at the raw materials. Considering the safety of krill oil, the extraction process also needs to be important. Avoid using chemical solvents to extract oil from krill. If a chemical solvent is added, the extracted oil and the solvent cannot be completely separated later, and residual solvent remains in the finished product. It is known to be beneficial for cerebrovascular health, early diabetic symptoms, diet effects, cancer prevention, and antioxidant effects. In particular, astaxanthin, which has excellent antioxidant capacity, is effective in preventing vascular diseases and preventing LDL cholesterol oxidation. Krill oil is krill oil made from krill oil. High protein, essential fatty acids, chitin and chitosan, especially omega 3, are attracting attention.

2019-09-27 02:45:04

The price of 'Mushroom mushrooms and cultivation methods' varies greatly

The price of 'Mushroom mushrooms and cultivation methods' varies greatly

Blossom mushrooms vary in price. Dried wild matsutake mushrooms boast high prices that can be traded for 10 ~ 130,000 won per 100g. The price varies depending on the amount added, so check it out. Cultivation conditions are tricky, so if you grow, you need to know how to grow. Mother's Day is an excellent choice for parents. Good for gout health and good for blood vessels as a health food. The market sells a wide range of products from powdered powder made from zinnia mushrooms. Blossom mushrooms have a high market price. The same mushrooms appear to be due to their extremely high anticancer effects. Usually available online. Growing on the edge of a dead tree requires a delicate environment, which makes it difficult to grow. Basidiomycetes A fungus of the Asteraceae family. It is an edible mushroom that grows from the stumps of coniferous trees or from the edge of dead trees from summer to autumn. Nutrients contain high levels of beta-glucan, which is good for blood pressure, which reduces blood cholesterol and improves lipid metabolism. In addition, it activates the function of immune cells in the body. It is white and agglomerate is 10 ~ 30cm in diameter and 10 ~ 20cm in height. A blossom mushroom is a name that is coveted and shaped like a blossom. It grows with nutrients from the roots of dead trees. Nutrient is representative of beta glucan, and the beta glucan contained in the blotch inhibits the metabolism of cancer cells and improves lipid metabolism.

2019-09-27 02:05:07

'Hypothyroidism diet, medicine' surgery to remove the thyroid gland or to treat hyperthyroidism

'Hypothyroidism diet, medicine' surgery to remove the thyroid gland or to treat hyperthyroidism

In hypothyroidism, the duration of medication depends on the cause. There is no possibility of thyroid function recovery if the thyroid is removed by surgery or hypothyroidism caused by the administration of radioactive iodine for the treatment of hyperthyroidism. Therefore, thyroid hormones should be taken for a lifetime. If not treated or delayed diagnosis, fatal complications such as heart disease, unconsciousness, etc. will cause fatal complications and must be treated. Treatment usually requires a certain amount of thyroid hormone. The treatment itself is simple because you need to take a certain amount once a day. On the other hand, the lack of thyroid hormones in the body is due to problems with the thyroid gland itself, leading to a decrease in thyroid hormone production (primary hypothyroidism) and to signals that make hormones in the brain, leading to thyroid hormone production. It can be divided into diminished (secondary or tertiary hypothyroidism). There is no possibility of thyroid function recovery if the thyroid is removed by surgery or hypothyroidism caused by the administration of radioactive iodine for the treatment of hyperthyroidism. Therefore, thyroid hormones should be taken for a lifetime. Metabolism is reduced due to lack of thyroid hormone that our body needs. Symptoms are as follows. Lack of energy, persistent feeling of fatigue, constipation, abnormally sensitive to cold and gradually develop these symptoms, muscle spasms and stiffness, weight gain (despite appetite), dryness of the skin and hair, hair loss, sore throat Or husky voice, low heart rate, and mental symptoms, including depression. Good foods for thyroid function include skewers rich in unsaturated fatty acids, salmon, tuna, etc. Broccoli, spinach, and bell peppers are good foods for hypothyroidism.

2019-09-27 01:45:11

Oh Yoon Ah, Arms from Jinsa Special Warrior

Oh Yoon Ah, Arms from Jinsa Special Warrior

Oh Yun-ah, I can't get my arm off Jinsa's special warfare Oh Yun-ah appeared on MBC Radio Star. Oh said she had eaten only five cherry tomatoes to lose weight. Oh Yoon-ah revealed an episode that she had embraced with her legs wide because of her tall stature. Kim Gura asked me to find out about the other man, but did not say it was privacy. Oh Yuna found the right weight these days, he said why he seems comfortable. Oh Yoon-ah said he was a protagonist. He turned his arm and said that his arm was missing. In the real men, the special forces had a hard body, but the arms did not fall out. So he said that he could not use the dislocation chance. It was a sprained episode of sniper taste. Oh Yuna showed crazy flexibility. Oh Yuna showed the essence of torn legs. Ahn Young-mi, who saw the scene, threw a joke that Ahn-mi was missing.

2019-09-27 01:05:14

Propolis immunity good food efficacy, effect, side effects?

Propolis immunity good food efficacy, effect, side effects?

It's such a good substance, so nowadays Propolis is such a good substance, so it is used a lot in various cosmetics and toothpaste these days. Toothpaste is one of the favorite products of many people because it helps to prevent gum health and tooth decay. Propolis is made of resin and beeswax, so it's not easy to eat. That's why it is often eaten in liquid form. It is a bee pollen that looks a lot. Bee pollen is a combination of pollen collected by bees and enzymes secreted from the bee's body. This is also called bee pollen and is a major source of bees. It is said to be effective against oral respiratory infections, gingivitis and fungal infections. It has an anti-inflammatory effect that eases inflammation and reduces swelling. The main effects are anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and immune boosting. The anti-inflammatory effect is due to half the enzymes that make prostaglandins that cause inflammation in the body. In addition, the flavonoids, the main ingredient, eliminates free radicals, which have antioxidant effects. Quercetin, which has anti-cancer effects, blocks cancer genes before they are replicated.

2019-09-27 00:45:05

The season of the sun, the river flows inadvertently, but lamented by the fate of fate,

The season of the sun, the river flows inadvertently, but lamented by the fate of fate,

The season of the sun, the river flows inadvertently, lamenting the fate of destiny KBS's 79 seasons were televised. In the 79 seasons of the sun, Hwang Beom-sik, who was like a father-in-law, was drawn to the sky on a sleeping pill. Hwang Bum-sik is doomed in Tan 119 with Oh Chang-suk. Lee Sang-sook makes tears in consideration of Hwang Beom-sik, who is famous for his ignorance. "I can't live or die," Lee says. Lee Sang-sook looks down on the flowing Han River and resents a tireless world. Choi Jung-woo thinks he's the last winner and makes a big deal. At the moment when the winner smiles, a great blue sky occurs. Choi knows no fate to come before him.

2019-09-27 00:05:06