Son Na-eun, released daily on Instagram

Son Na-eun, released daily on Instagram

Son Na Eun revealed his daily life to his fans through his Instagram. On the 22nd, Son Nae unveiled a picture taking a selfie while the fans of Son Na Eun saw “cute” ㅠㅠ ”,“ uh uh uh uh ”,“ pretty ”,“ Really pretty ”,“ What's going on? ” Commented on various reactions. Meanwhile, Son Na-eun communicates with her fans by revealing her daily life on Instagram.

2019-09-26 23:45:09

Jang Seong-gyu, MBC pass public will

Jang Seong-gyu, MBC pass public will "do your best"

Broadcaster Jang Sung-kyu expressed his impression of receiving MBC pass. On the 23rd, Jang Seong-gyu wrote on his Instagram, "Hello, 'Good Morning FM Jang Sung-gyu.'" Then, five months after returning the JTBC employee card, a new pass came up unexpectedly. Jang Sung-gyu said, "I was happy to be the first pass of another broadcaster, so I put a picture of my eyes." "Ho Dong said he should never do live broadcasts because of his accident, but he dared to challenge because he had a long dream." Jang Sung-gyu said, "I will do my best not to be mistaken." Meanwhile, Jang Sung-gyu is in charge of the 'Good Morning FM' as Kim Je-dong succeeds in the MBC fall reorganization.

2019-09-26 23:05:08

I asked if I'm an ugly boy,

I asked if I'm an ugly boy,

Gagman Jeong Jun-ha explained the retirement theory. Kim Hee-chul meets Jung Jun-ha in the recent SBS broadcast, Ugly My Baby. Kim Hee-cheol said, "CHOI was contacted. Choi said," Jeong Jun-ha had no idea of ​​the entertainment industry. "He asked him," I think you're retiring Jun-ha. " Jeong Joon-ha "Chool came to YouTube shooting 'What do you want to do after the endless challenge?' And said, 'I know that' Infinite Challenge 'will last quite a long time.

2019-09-26 22:45:07

Park Myung-soo, last 22 days I ’m very tired

Park Myung-soo, last 22 days I ’m very tired

On the 22nd, Park Myung-soo released the picture saying “I'm very tired ~ ^^”. Park Myung-soo sits tired from the photos he posted on Instagram. Meanwhile, Park Myung-su has been releasing the recent status on his Instagram.

2019-09-26 22:05:22

I met the sun's season, the veins, but with the bargaining of the wicked

I met the sun's season, the veins, but with the bargaining of the wicked

Season of the sun, I found the veins, but like a deal Choi Sung-jae finds her mother in the KBS Sun season. But the meeting was dumb. This is because intention was first rather than longing. Information was important to the dealings of the wicked. Lee Sang-suk said that he did not let him live as a chaebol son. Choi Seong-jae and Lee Sang-sook have met for decades but cannot share their affection. Give a vial and instruct them to hinder the elderly. Lee Sang-suk chooses blood rather than love. Yoo Tae-woong will be the president and his grandson will be the king of lions.

2019-09-26 21:45:29

Song Young Hak into the kingdom of heaven

Song Young Hak into the kingdom of heaven

Song Young-hak turns into a sad country   Actress Song Young-hak went to heaven. Actor Song Young-hak died on the 24th, and the cause of death was reported to be unknown. Song Young-hak is an actor who majored in acting at the Korea National University of Arts. Recently, he appeared in the 'Senseful Persimmon Life'. He is active in various genres including movie dramas. Song Young-hak has a high social consciousness and is well known as an academic actor.

2019-09-26 21:05:18

Focused attention on photos posted on SNS and 22 days

Focused attention on photos posted on SNS and 22 days

Jeong, who communicates with her friends through SNS, showed her charm by revealing her daily life. On the 22nd, Jung posted a new article on the SNS with the contents of “Giblet Selfie”. The netizens who saw it showed various reactions such as “Ahn ~”, “The best giblets of all time”, “Wawooh ㅎㅎㅎ” and “Sister is so pretty”.

2019-09-26 20:45:06

I'm wearing my chin while wearing Momoland off shoulder

I'm wearing my chin while wearing Momoland off shoulder

MOMOLAND Nancy welcomed the fans. Nancy posted several photos on the official Momoland Instagram page with the words "I missed you." Nancy in the picture wears an off-shoulder and jaws. It has a variety of charms, from refreshing expressions to lovely smiles, which will inspire fans.

2019-09-26 20:05:09

Kim Sang-hyun, CEO of Gukdae Tteokbokki,

Kim Sang-hyun, CEO of Gukdae Tteokbokki, "Thank you for the overeating."

Kim Sang-hyun, president of the Korean snack franchise 'Kukdae Tteokbokki', has emerged as a hot topic after criticizing President Moon Jae-in and the Minister of Justice. Kim spoke on his social media (SNS) Facebook on July 18 when Hwang Gyo-an, the head of the Liberal Democratic Party, urged Mr. Cho to resign. "The conclusion is that Moon Jae-in is on the North Korean side and Hwang did well." On the 20th, he replied, "There are actually spies in Korea. Those who have occupied the Blue House since the president." Kim later wrote a hashtag (#) saying that 'Kolink is the motherland' and 'Moon Jae-in is the communist.' "I have a lot of good entrepreneurs around me," he wrote. "The president is trying to change the country's identity," he said. "There may be no chance to fight until April next year. We don't have much time. "I will tell you again, but I will not do this if I live for my comfort." "My wife is a British citizen, and I can go out and live in this country at any time. Please join us for one person. " Since his remarks, the online community and SNS have been followed by boycott and support for Gukdae Tteokbokki, respectively. Members of the far-right community, Dailybest, expressed their support by sharing his post. Some people called Gukdae Tteokbokki as 'Ilbe Tteokbokki'. In response to Kim's remarks, the right-wing community supports him, but some are carrying out Gukdaebokki boycott. Gukdae Tteokbokki is a franchise restaurant specializing in tteokbokki with 64 branches. As of September 2019, Mr. Kim Sang-hyun is in charge. The brand name means Korean national top-class Tteokbokki, and there was a case where a Korean flag was placed at the entrance of the store. The palace-style signboard impresses the school desk and the staff is dressed in red to symbolize the spicy and spicy taste of Tteokbokki. On the inside and outside walls of the store, there is a signboard on the walls, in the form of gukdae, which looks like a calligraphic typeface. On the door of the store there is the phrase 'welcome to bring in external food' and the phrase 'thank you for overeating' in the store.

2019-09-26 19:45:07

BTS Jin, Ajae gag instinct ...

BTS Jin, Ajae gag instinct ... "If the deer has good eyes?"

BTS member Jin showed Ajae gag. Jin told his Instagram on the 23rd, “If the deer has good eyes? Good idea ”and a picture with the article. In the open photo, Jean is posing in front of a deer farm. The natural daily life is also proud. Meanwhile, BTS (RM, Jin, Sugar, J-Hope, Jimin, V, Jungkook) went abroad to shoot reality programs on the 16th.

2019-09-26 19:05:08

Limiting Withdrawal Delays to Prevent Crimes, such as Upbeat and Voice Phishing

Limiting Withdrawal Delays to Prevent Crimes, such as Upbeat and Voice Phishing

Doomu (CEO Lee Seok-woo), a global standard cryptocurrency exchange upbit, said on Tuesday that it will strengthen its cryptocurrency deposit and withdrawal monitoring system to prevent telecommunications fraud (voice phishing). In case of withdrawal and withdrawal, the withdrawal delay and withdrawal restrictions will be enforced. Withdrawal of suspicious patterns refers to patterns similar to the won and cryptocurrency deposit and withdrawal associated with telecommunications financial fraud, such as voice phishing, lending fraud and account lending. Withdrawal requests determined to be delayed by the upbeat internal standard are limited to withdrawal for 24 hours from the time of withdrawal request. Direct withdrawal can be canceled within 24 hours. Withdrawal requests with a high suspicion of telecommunications fraud are subject to withdrawal, and the withdrawal requests are automatically canceled. Enhanced monitoring systems, withdrawal delays and withdrawal measures will take effect starting the first of next month. An official from Doomu said, “We decided to strengthen the deposit and withdrawal monitoring system and operate withdrawal restrictions to prevent cryptocurrency-related telecommunications fraud.“ With active monitoring system, we cooperated with investigative agencies and financial authorities. We will take the lead in protecting our customers' assets. ”Upbeat uses a 24-hour deposit and withdrawal monitoring system to prevent telecommunications fraud, provides login notification to eliminate phishing sites, and utilizes social media channels including the site. Financial fraud prevention activities are underway. We will continue our active efforts to create a safe and transparent cryptocurrency trading market.

2019-09-26 18:45:06

Jin-woo Song,

Jin-woo Song, "I'm the only actor I'm Yu Se-yoon"

Actor Song Jin-woo made a connection with the comedian Yoo Se-yoon. SBS Power FM 'Dushy Escape Cullto Show', which aired on the 23rd, appeared singer MUSIC and actor Song Jin-woo. On that day, Song Jin-woo was asked, "I was acting as a combination on SNS with Yoo Se-yoon." Song Jin-woo said, "I do not receive anything, but I made it hard." "I'm going to appear in the commercial, Yoo Se-yoon said, 'Look at this friend?' "I am the only actor of Yoo Se-yoon's company.

2019-09-26 18:05:06

Posted several pictures with Jeong Ryeo Won at

Posted several pictures with Jeong Ryeo Won at

On the 19th, Jeong Ryeo-won posted several photos on Instagram with the words "what r u looking at." Jung Ryeo Won poses in a uniquely designed black dress. On the other hand, Jeong Ryeo-won recently became a hot topic by watching a biwai solo concert.

2019-09-26 17:45:05

Park, Hye-min, what is the answer to your question about how pretty you are?

Park, Hye-min, what is the answer to your question about how pretty you are?

'Ah ~' with a shy smile Interest in the professional volleyball player Park Hye Min has been decorating real-time search terms since early September 25th. GS Caltex won the mass production at the Group B Group Group 2 in the 2019 Suncheon MG Saemaul Undong Cup Women's Professional Volleyball Tournament at the Palma Gymnasium in Suncheon, Jeonnam on 24th. did. In the first game, GS Caltex, who lost to Hyundai E & C after a full set of battles, beat the mass production hall and made a record of 1 win and 1 loss. In the first set, Park Hye-min scored seven points, including one blocking, to lead GS Caltex's initiative. Park Hye-min, who joined the GS Caltex Seoul Kix volleyball team last year, is playing a spectacular role based on his solid basic skills, but it is already emerging as a stock. Because of this, even if you don't know volleyball well, there is a rumor that Park Hye-min's play will be a fan immediately. Even after the game on the 24th, her appearance is still in the spotlight. Park Hye-min showed no confidence in her question about her appearance. GS Caltex's Seoul Kix volleyball team is running the video channel “Kicks-on-Air”, and in the video under the title of “The Real Kick. What if my sin is pretty? ”I smiled shyly at the crew's sudden question and said,“ Ah ~ ”. Originally, this question was asked, "If the handsome is a sin, what is my sentence?" Photo SBS SPORT Screenshot

2019-09-26 17:05:08

Irene Insa Contacted Hilton, Court Athletics, Fish Market Photo

Irene Insa Contacted Hilton, Court Athletics, Fish Market Photo

Irene Insa Friendship with Hilton, as a court athlete Irene starred in MBC Radio Star. Irene, like the best influencer, made a friendship with Paris Hilton. He also revealed that he had been photographed on his pink wall. Irene said he had experience with basketball players and volleyball players, and Irene said that to make YouTube work, you have to change. Irene said he was upset that the fish did not run when taking pictures at the fish market. Oh Yun-a said that work seems to have been cut off because of YouTube. Oh Yuna argued that the fish weren't playing if they didn't know that they were on the air.

2019-09-26 16:45:10