Ha Seung-jin's wife, hot concern, kind of kindergarten leader, storm wrap

Ha Seung-jin's wife, hot concern, kind of kindergarten leader, storm wrap

Ha Seung-jin's wife, injured by hot interests, like a leader in kindergarten Ha Seung-jin's wife was revealed on the MBC radio star. When Ha Seung-jin mentioned his wife, Ha Seung-jin's wife appeared on the inspection. Ha Seung-jin's wife has been ranked high. Ha Seung-jin's wife was not 164 centimeters short, but Ha Seung-jin was so tall that she was like a kid and a college student. Ha Seung-jin's wife is also a well-known owner. Ha Seung-jin's appearance as a kindergarten was also revealed. Ha Seung-jin was taller than her head. Ha Seung-jin's photographs stood out against the 2 meter and 18 cm tall Jang Seo-hoon. Ha Seung-jin and Seo Jang-hoon also showed a key difference. Ha Seung-jin held the microphone and showed Storm Rap that the song was also excellent. Ha Seung-jin showed his charming charm, including song talk.

2019-09-26 16:05:14

KBS 2TV Live Morning is good, wasp safety advisory, Han Moon Chul's black box!

KBS 2TV Live Morning is good, wasp safety advisory, Han Moon Chul's black box!

■ Brief News ▶ Time to briefly deliver news last night ■ Morning News Room ▶ We analyze the news of the Republic of Korea topic ■ Global village is now ▶ Time to meet incidents and news from all over the world ■ Safe Korea ▶ Fall Outlaw Wasp Safety Advisory Climbing, weeding, harvesting, etc., a lot of people's outdoor activities in autumn ... Wasp safety advisory was issued. In addition to the wasp spawning, September is the time when toxicity is at its highest level, making it more sensitive and aggressive. According to the Fire Department, 3152 cases were dispatched last September alone due to bee stings. Fire worker analysis has focused on the increase in worker bee populations. Wasps have been visited by hospitals and died in the fall. Indeed, on September 17, a man died in the South Gyeongsang Province, South Korea, in his fifties. These days, they have also appeared in urban residential areas and are becoming the target of people's fears. If so, how can you be safe when you discover a wasp? ■ Chinese Black Box ▶ Car and train crash, what is the scene? ' On December 12, two people were killed in a collision between a train and a car bound for Gangneung to Cheongnyangni at a railroad crossing at the entrance of Mangsang 2 Auto Campground in Mangsang-dong, Donghae-si, Gangwon-do. The police are currently investigating the exact cause of the accident, such as how the car entered the railroad while the train was entering. ▶ What is the vehicle crash and error rate at the three-way signalless road? As usual, let's say you are driving in a lane. By the way! I almost fell over after a collision with a car that popped out from the right side of a three-way street without a signal! What happened? ▶ Damage caused by debris from the explosion of truck tires! A whistleblower was driving along the four-lane highway. By the way? Suddenly flying debris! The debris is caused by the explosion of the tires of the trucks driving side by side in three lanes! What is the second preventive measure due to tire damage? Find out in

2019-09-26 15:45:05

X-one Kim Woo-suk, heartwarming visual show off

X-one Kim Woo-suk, heartwarming visual show off

Kim Woo-suk, a member of the group X1, showed off his warm visuals. Kim Woo-suk posted a video on the 22nd of X One member's official Twitter with the words "Thank you." Kim Woo-suk poses toward the camera while wearing glasses. The slender jawline and blemish-free skin attract fans. On the other hand, X-One is active in his debut song 'Flash'.

2019-09-26 15:05:05

Cheongil Electronics Mitsuri, CEO

Cheongil Electronics Mitsuri, CEO

Cheongil Electronics Mitsuri, CEO without knowing that he is a poisoner Hyeri is the president at TVN Cheongil Electronics Mitsuri. Soxia disease is a fate. When Cheongil Electronics is destroyed, the president disappears and the executives are eliminated altogether. With his wages delinquent, employees become the boss of Hye-ri, the poorest chore in the company. Hye-ri is an accounting group, but she has never done anything right. The job of the boss is a difficult task that involves meeting creditors and handling charges. Hye-ri shouts at Kim Sang-joong as a boss when she ignores him. Hye-ri said that the whole family had invested in stocks, and that she had to take over because of the stock.

2019-09-26 14:45:07

Suspicion of Mars serial killings, mention of my mother's fortune,

Suspicion of Mars serial killings, mention of my mother's fortune, "Son of son", Suwon high school murder

Suspicion of Mars serial killings, mother's fortune, "son lamented" The real story of the Aunt who was identified as a Mars serial murder suspect was revealed at the True Story Expedition. When asked about his aunt, he said his personality was bright, sprouting and kind. It was a Fourclain article. Aunt's mother was now hospitalized. My mother seemed uncomfortable to walk. Aunt's mother said she ate on the lawn once or twice a year. "I'm sorry I made you hard," she said. Aunt's mother lamented her son's situation that my heart was torn in pieces. The program also explained the situation of a woman killed in a crisis. In response to the suspected suspect, he broke two teeth. Drowned in cow dung and just went. The murder of Suwon High School Girls was similar to that of Mars. He was wearing red clothes and the murder site was close to his aunt's house. Suwon Chungyang murder case family said that he studied well and was very good. The student mother said she drank pesticides to die.

2019-09-26 14:05:05

Mushi Shrine head fleece bargain on the Internet ... first-come-first-owned 80 million won, the first to fifth quiz?

Mushi Shrine head fleece bargain on the Internet ... first-come-first-owned 80 million won, the first to fifth quiz?

Online fashion store Moushinsa has been making the Internet hot with Musshinsa Head Fleece Specials. Mushin will sell the sports brand head outers for 30% off the limited preorders from the 25th to the 8th of next month. Global sports brand heads will open a number of outers, including the 19 F / W Curley series outers, with a non-shrine limited preorder. The biggest issue of the pre-order event prepared by Head is the unveiling of four items, which are limited to the Shrine's Curley series, and the Lightweight Padding Slender series, which will be unveiled for the first time. Head's Curly series and various outers are available at a 30% discount when purchased during the event. In addition, the head pocket man-to-man is given to five people who have left a witty transition time as 'head'. In addition, the random quiz on this day will be paid up to 90 million won on a first-come, first-served basis, up to 9,999 won. The quiz is' Head 19 F / W OO series was inspired by free everyday people. What is the right word for 'blank'? The hints of this quiz from Musinsa are found on the portal site Naver by searching for 'Musin's Head Fleece Specials'. The answer is 'curly'. The second quiz is 'How many kinds of products of the Head 19 F / W Curley series?', The correct answer is '4'. The third quiz is 'How many winners will the head outer preorder commemoration and man-to-man presentation event' be? Fourth quiz is, 'The prize of the head outer preorder commemorative event is head OOO pocket man to man. What is the correct word for the blank? 'The correct answer is' NCT'. The fifth quiz is 'Curly OOO', a new head 19 F / W product using 3M Synthetic Filler. What is the right word for the blank? 'The correct answer is' mustang'. More details can be found on the Ginza Shrine website.

2019-09-26 13:45:09

Pohang Earthquake, wake up at dawn, feel bedtime,

Pohang Earthquake, wake up at dawn, feel bedtime, "vibration came"

Pohang Earthquake, Dawn, Feeling at Bedtime The Pohang earthquake occurred 6km north-northwest of Buk-gu, Pohang, Gyeongbuk. The Pohang earthquake occurred at 8 km in depth at three o'clock in the morning. The progress was so weak that it would be difficult for a person to feel it. There seemed to be individual differences. Netizens said, "I felt n **** enough? Even if you're not shaking, the vibration came .. "" P **** I felt it while sleeping I can not feel it ??? "insisted. In 2017, a magnitude 5.4 earthquake occurred at 2:29 pm. It was the second largest ever since the 5.8 magnitude earthquake in Gyeongju in September 2016.

2019-09-26 13:05:05

There is Seo Hyo-rim smiling brightly at the camera in Seo Hyo-rim.

There is Seo Hyo-rim smiling brightly at the camera in Seo Hyo-rim.

Actress Seo Hyo-rim showed a smile of love. Seo Hyo-rim posted a photo on his Instagram on the 20th with the phrase, "Hi. In the photo, there is Seo Hyo-rim, smiling brightly at the camera. Fans who saw the pictures commented "It's so cute", "pretty", "I love you".

2019-09-26 12:45:03

Knowing brother, Lee Sang-hwa and Pak Se-ri appeared?

Knowing brother, Lee Sang-hwa and Pak Se-ri appeared?

Park Se-ri appeared as a transfer student along with Lee Sang-hwa in ‘아은 형님’ on the 21st. Lee Sang-hwa and Pak Se-ri appeared. When asked about the relationship between the two, they said, "I knew it for the first time." Park Se-ri said, "I went by the cemetery when I went to training, and it was trained and slept in the cemetery." When asked, "Park has a reward," said Park. Park Se-ri said, "It was a different feeling at that time. It was a bad condition for Park In-bee. I had a lot of expectations that Park would be a gold medal. When I got it, I was blessed too, so I hugged it unknowingly, ”Park explained the situation when he won the gold medal. Park Se-ri “'Jungle's Law' filming was very difficult. Gangnam said that one person must survive in a swampy environment with poor environment. I went there that morning, and it was very dirty and stiff, and it was hard. ”" I was upset when I had to go and I thought I should find PD. " . It was time to worry about retirement. At that time, there were frequent meetings of the law of the jungle, and they naturally talked about their concerns. Gangnam still listened to the story and you are already a legend, many people have already gained strength. Now let's put everything down and relax with me. We said to go play together, "said Gangnam said.

2019-09-26 12:05:11

Dr.Jart Wonder Cica, Cicapair Cream, first released in 2016.Dr. Jart Wonder Cica, the second generation Cica Fair, upgraded in 2019! ... Toss surprise quiz hints and answers?

Dr.Jart Wonder Cica, Cicapair Cream, first released in 2016.Dr. Jart Wonder Cica, the second generation Cica Fair, upgraded in 2019! ... Toss surprise quiz hints and answers?

Toss has a surprise quiz about 'Dr.Jart Wonder Wonderca'. Toss 25 am 'Cicapair 2x repair to improve damaged skin every day! Cicapair Double-speed Repair is available when three components of Green Solutions' Centella Rx, □□□□ ™ and ZartBiom are applied together. What is the name of this ingredient that cares closely? ' The hint can be found by searching Dr.Jart WonderCica in the portal search box. The answer is 'Cica Bond'. Cicapair, a global dermatological brand Dr.Jart, is Dr.Jart's flagship standard line that helps to calm skin irritated by external harmful environment and restore to healthy skin condition. Cicapair Cream, which was first released in 2016, was ranked No. 1 in olive young skin care in 2017, and is widely loved worldwide, with US sales growing 290% in 2016-2017. In particular, in the first half of 2019, we strongly strengthened the highly concentrated centella as compared to the first generation, so that we could care for the skin damaged daily by stress and external harmful substances. Recently, it is attracting more attention from consumers as it is introduced as a product that helps to recover skin condition of sensitive skin from various YouTube channel contents of famous beauty creators. Dr. Jart's Cicapair Cream, which has continued to be loved continuously, recorded a huge cumulative sales volume of 1 million units based on domestic and overseas sales from March 2016 to August 2019. In order to commemorate this, Dr.Jart will host a variety of events on the 25th of December. Dr.Jart has established its presence in 37 countries around the world as a global brand leading the global dermatological market. The company has been named as one of the world's top 100 beauty companies organized by Women's Wear Daily (WWD) for three consecutive years. It also won an award.

2019-09-26 11:45:04

There are Jeon So-yeon who painted Viza with her eyes closed.

There are Jeon So-yeon who painted Viza with her eyes closed.

Group children leader Jeon So-yeon expressed Mnet 'Queendom'. Jeon So Yeon is doing 20 days. I told you to watch Queendom yesterday. It was a glorious day to cover 2NE1's senior songs that I really admired since I was young. I will show you a lot of children's colors! Post a picture with the phrase "See you later." In the picture, Jeon So-yeon is drawn with Viza with her eyes closed. Fans who saw the pictures commented, "It was so cool," "Cute," "I'm looking good. I'm so good."

2019-09-26 11:05:03

The other is hell…

The other is hell…

A few days ago with my hands On the 21st, OCN Dramatic Cinema 'The Other is Hell' (played by Jeong Do-do, director Lee Chang-hee, idol of production film company, co-production studio N, 10 films) Jong-woo (Lim Si-wan), who was lost while wandering. Byun Deok-jong-Byun Deok-su (Park Jong-hwan) Twins and Hong Nam-bok (Lee Joong-ok) surrounded the 303 with their arms as if they were waiting for this moment, but eventually did not run to Jong-woo. Seo Mun-jo (Lee Dong-wook), who was hanging on the wall and watched Jong-woo wake up with a hole, laughed out of the room and whispered what was in his ear. A few days ago, I chose Chongwoo instead of Yoo Hyuk (Lee Hyun-wook), who was killed by my own hands. In the broadcast, Jong Woo (Rim Si Wan) was drunk and unable to rest, and Jung-hwa (Ahn Eun-jin) fell down on the couch. Junghwa woke up a drunken cow (Lee Shimwan) and asked, "What is going on there?" I'm really scared. All those testers are strange people. ” Ji-eun (Kim Ji-eun), who arrived in front of Ko Si-won, met Seo-moon-jo (Lee Dong-wook), and Seo-moon-jo said to Ji-eun, "I'm here to meet you, Jong-woo." Jong-woo arrived at Junghwa and Koshiwon and took Ji-eun out with Bok-soon (Lee Jung-eun). Jung-hwa (Ahn Eun-jin), who received a notebook from the former owner of No. 303 who disappeared from Jong-woo, went to the 4th floor of Ko Siwon, where nobody lives but sounds, but did not earn any income. Exquisite timings have not seen Haisuk, who was trapped on the fourth floor, and Hong Nam-bok, who threatened her. In the midst of the break, Haesook escaped from Koshiwon, but when he encountered Seomunjo, he was taken to the fourth floor again. On the other hand, the crisis that came to Jong-woo last night turned to his girlfriend Ji Eun (Kim Ji Eun). Ji-eun visited Koshi-won after worrying about Jong-woo's weirdness since coming to Seoul and entering Koshi-won. At that time, Jong-woo was intoxicated at a dinner and was unable to control his body. How did Jong-woo lead Ji-eun out of Ko Siwon and how do you think she would go up without fear? I was angry that I didn't say that they were strange. Jieun told Jongwoo, “There are many strange people on the outside. These people are good people, ”he said. This time, Jung-woo, who came with Jong-woo, told the police that he was working together. "I know Koshi-won, but people who live in Koshi-won originally do not face each other.

2019-09-26 10:45:06

I posted a video with the phrase Aeo many

I posted a video with the phrase Aeo many

Group AOA members praised the diet daily. Chanmi posted a video on his Instagram on April 20 with the phrase, "I'm so upset because I can't eat too much." The hymn in the video said with a sharp look, "I've broken my mouth. I have too much to eat." Among these, V-line of slim praise caught the eye.

2019-09-26 10:05:04

Lee Chung Ah posted a photo on his Instagram

Lee Chung Ah posted a photo on his Instagram

Actor Lee Chung-ah showed off her pure beauty. Lee Chung-ah posted a photo on his Instagram on the 22nd. Lee Cheong-ah's perishable small face caught the eye. Lee Cheong-ah's blemish-free white jade skin also attracted attention.

2019-09-26 09:45:04

What is this?

What is this?

Why did you suddenly celebrate Park Eun-young? 'Happy Congratulations Park' pops up on the Internet, catching many people's attention. This was mentioned in the morning radio broadcast. In KVS FM's 'Park Eun-young's fm parade' broadcast on Thursday (September 26th), listeners shouted 'Celebrate Park Eun-young' to DJ Park Eun-young, who is about to get married. The listeners who were connected to the radio broadcast on the day shouted `` congratulations '' to DJ Park Eun-young and made him laugh. Since then, the listeners are known to carry on a text message, 'Congratulations Park Eun-young'. Park Eun-young, on the other hand, celebrates the upcoming 27-day wedding.

2019-09-26 09:05:10