Can LG Ultragear open the wallet for the Oziz 10 million won event?

Can LG Ultragear open the wallet for the Oziz 10 million won event?

25 points earning service The veil of LG Ultra Gear 17, which appeared as a comet at the OK Cashback's 10 million won event, was finally removed. Today's Oquiz 10 million won event was prepared by LG Electronics to announce LG Super Gear 17's super special event, and questions related to the LG Ultra Gear 17 specification will be on every hour from 2 pm to 6 pm. The 3 o'clock issue of today's Oquiz 10 Million Won event, in which a total of 10 million won is awarded to the correct answer, is "Ultra Gear 17 is OO inches when closed due to the ultra-slim bezel, and the screen is 17 inches when opened." Just type the correct number in the spaces in the sentence. The hint of the answer can be found immediately by searching for 'LG ultra gear' in the Naver search box. Meanwhile, following the launch of Ultragear, a 15-inch high-performance notebook, LG Electronics launched Ultragear 17 in September, raising questions about the specifications of Ultragear 17. LG Electronics opened up the era of large screen notebooks in January this year with the successful launch of the Gram 17, which can be used as a 17-inch large-screen notebook when it is opened while maintaining almost 15 inches of exterior size when closed. The UltraGear 17 is what makes the GTX 1650 light with this amazing 17-inch gram of DNA. To sum up, the LG UltraGear 17 is a large screen and a very lightweight laptop with high performance. Like the Gram17 product introduced earlier, it has a 15 inch size when closed and a 17 inch big screen with a graphic card. In addition, the GTX 1650 is a high-performance graphics chipset with up to 70% improvement over the GTX 1050, and dual power cooling allows for less heat and can be upgraded to dual systems at any time. The ultra-resolution WQXGA (2560 x 1600) display gives you a clearer view and more work space with a 16:10 aspect ratio. The ultra-thin bezel gives the immersion a different dimension. In addition, the UltraGear 17 is a 72Wh high capacity battery that can be used for a long time without an adapter, and has a robust durability that has passed military standard tests. LG official said, "We will offer a great discount only to the correct answer of the 10-million won event that is going on today, I hope many applications." If there were, I would take advantage of this opportunity. "

2019-09-26 01:05:11

“Corn per second corn” is rich in dietary fiber, which is effective for constipation.

“Corn per second corn” is rich in dietary fiber, which is effective for constipation.

Corn per second is smaller and flatter than sweet corn, and contains a lot of sugar and water. Corn is rich in dietary fiber and effective for constipation, so many people who suffer from constipation are a favorite food. It's a summer snack that gives the chewing taste to popping grains. Don't just eat corn, but boil corn with tea. Corn beard tea is very good for diuretic effect.

2019-09-26 00:45:08

Airy SNS focuses attention on photos posted on the 22nd

Airy SNS focuses attention on photos posted on the 22nd

Airlie, who communicates with her friends through social media, showed her charm by revealing her daily life. On the 22nd, Ali posted a new photo on SNS. The netizens who saw it showed various reactions such as "Have a GOOD REST" and "Good job".

2019-09-26 00:05:05

Momoland Nancy boasting innocent beauty

Momoland Nancy boasting innocent beauty

Group Momoland member Nancy showed off her beauty. Nancy posted a recent photo on the Momoland Instagram page with the words, “I miss you #MOMOLAND #MOMOLAND #Nancy #NANCY”. Nancy in the picture is looking into the mirror and taking a picture. Clear eyes and pure atmosphere attract attention. Momoland, meanwhile, celebrated its 3rd anniversary this year.

2019-09-25 23:45:09

My mother-in-law Chung Kyung-sim said that mantal is strong, but every single line is surrounded by maternity and reporters.

My mother-in-law Chung Kyung-sim said that mantal is strong, but every single line is surrounded by maternity and reporters.

2019-09-25 23:05:07

Space Girl Summer, at the amusement park, wearing a uniform,

Space Girl Summer, at the amusement park, wearing a uniform, "Tingling school uniform presents"

Space Girl Summer shared a picture of her visit to the amusement park in her school uniform. On the 20th, the space girl member Summer posted two photos. Summer in the photo is wearing a uniform at an amusement park. Along with the photo, I wrote, "We have a gift for the school uniform." Since the space girl debuted in 2016 as 'Momo', it's a 'secret', 'reach you', 'with a dreaming heart', 'please', 'La La Love', 'Boogie Up' It was announced in succession.

2019-09-25 22:45:06

Park Eun-young's fm march, honeymoon must-sees, quirky stuff recommended, punch ball, etc.

Park Eun-young's fm march, honeymoon must-sees, quirky stuff recommended, punch ball, etc.

Park Eun-young's fm parade, honeymoon essential topic, whimsical products Park Eun-young's fm parade took the top spot of the inspection. Park Eun Young's fm parade on the 24th provided a massage chair as a gift. Park Eun Young prepared a space to fill many presents, and predicted that the presents would be abundant. I asked if I should wear silk pajamas for couples. Park Eun Young even asked the newlyweds. The newlyweds needed it as physical strength. There was also a term called functional men's underwear Some listeners strongly recommend the dryer. Punch ball. Instead of hitting my husband, I invited them to punch balls. Snoring said he needed earplugs. Cheongshimhwan was also recommended. There is a lot of work to fall behind.

2019-09-25 22:05:13

Air Asia's big sale catches the thrifty ... Tomorrow, from 59000 won in the Philippines, from 69000 won in Cebu-Boracay-Manila

Air Asia's big sale catches the thrifty ... Tomorrow, from 59000 won in the Philippines, from 69000 won in Cebu-Boracay-Manila

AirAsia, the largest low-cost airline in Asia, will launch a big four-day "big sale" from 23 to 26. The big sale promotion will celebrate 6 million cumulative customers using AirAsia. AirAsia Big Sale is a regular early bird promotion for global customers that can be purchased at the lowest fare for flights up to one year later. The scheduled departure date for this big sale is December 15, 2020. The big sale tickets will be available for purchase on the AirAsia website and mobile app on a first-come, first-served basis, starting at 1:00 AM on the 23rd and ending until 26. BIG members can be purchased from the website 24 days as early as 22 days. Through this regular big sale, non-stop flights from Incheon to Incheon, Clark from KRW 49,000, Incheon-Cebu, Kalibo (Boracay), Manila from KRW 69000, Incheon-Kuala Lumpur 76,000 won, Incheon-Bangkok ( Don Mueang) From 86,000 won, direct flights from Busan and Jeju are available from Busan-Kalibo (Boracay) from 66,000 won and from Busan and Jeju-Kuala Lumpur from 76,000 won. Fare transfer routes to Krabi and Chiang Mai, which are recently spotlighted as a `` quiet healing destination, '' range from Incheon-Krabi to KRW 107,000, Incheon-Chiang to KRW 119000, Incheon-Sydney to 177,000, Incheon-Bali Starting at KRW 129000, you can also purchase tickets for easy transfers in Busan and Jeju. All fares are BIG member-only one-way fares, including taxes. In addition, if you pay using Payco during this big sale period, you can get additional discounts up to KRW 20,000 depending on the payment amount, and customers who use AirAsia supplementary services such as checked baggage and Santander meals A 10% discount promotion will also be held from September 30 to October 6. AirAsia also participated in the quiz "What is the fastest flight time to Incheon-Kuala Lumpur?" As of 2 pm on the 25th, Cashslide is an early quiz about 'Air Asia Big Sale'. The correct answer can be found by searching 'Air Asia Big Sale' on the portal site Naver. The correct answer is '0950'.

2019-09-25 21:45:06

Typhoon breakdown damage, sighs in injuries, facility damage crippled

Typhoon breakdown damage, sighs in injuries, facility damage crippled

Hurricane Papa Damage, Anxiety at Squirting, Damage to Facilities The damage from typhoon breakdown proved to be very serious. The typhoon break has passed, but the wound remains. The typhoon breakup can be said to have been scraped by strong nails. An example of damage caused by typhoons is death. Although not directly, three people died during the typhoon. In particular, farmers who are ahead of the harvest are deeper. It is said that the damage caused by wintering carrots, which have just been sown, is significant. Even if re-sowing, the product rate may fall.

2019-09-25 21:05:11

Yoon Se-ah X Wonjin, elegant and elegant,

Yoon Se-ah X Wonjin, elegant and elegant, "Pretty Jin-a and the waiting room!"

Actress Yoon Se-ah and Won Jin-ah were proud of their acquaintance. On the 22nd, Yoon Se-ah posted a photo on his Instagram with the words, "#Thaw me me #Won Jin Ah Audrey. Yoon Se-a in the picture is taking a selfie with Won Jin-a. Two elegant and elegant figures attract men's fans. On the other hand, Yun Seah is playing an active part in 'Sansei Seki Mountain Village.'

2019-09-25 20:45:20

Upbeat, reliability

Upbeat, reliability

Ranked No. 1 in Asia by BTI's Cryptocurrency Transparent Exchange Upbeat was chosen as the most transparent exchange among Asian exchanges. Upbeat, a global standard cryptocurrency exchange run by Doum, announced on 23rd that it was listed as the most transparent exchange in a September market surveillance report published by the Blockchain Transparency Institute (BTI). BTI's BTI Verified program, an exchange trading volume analysis program, derives these results from about six months of data from April to September. Upbeat was selected as one of the most trusted exchanges along with the leading exchanges of the US, Kraken, Poloniyx, and Coinbase. It is the only Asian exchange to be mentioned. Upbeat was also named a transparent exchange without wash trading in a report released in April. With this announcement, the company has once again been highly transparent. An upbeat official said, “We are receiving a good reputation from BTI, which is well-received for its high reliability and accurate analysis, and we feel a greater sense of mission as Korea's representative exchange.” I will do it. ” Meanwhile, BTI said that wash trading of the top 40 global exchanges fell 35.7% this year, and that US and Japanese exchanges are leading the volume of the global cryptocurrency market. The key to their leadership in the market is that more stable transactions are possible with the establishment of an institutional basis such as the establishment of legal regulations on cryptocurrency. BTI has published global exchange rankings and reports since August last year to measure actual trading volume based on its own data analysis to improve transparency and reliability of the blockchain and cryptocurrency markets.

2019-09-25 20:05:10

Respond 1997 For what reason?

Respond 1997 For what reason?

“Reply 1997” is drawing attention to the public. This is due to the news that XT is sending out 'Reply 1997'. As of Wednesday, “Respond 1997” has become a relevant search word, attracting many people's attention. At the same time, the XTD started “Reply 1997” at noon on the day and sends it out until five forty minutes. On the other hand, “Reply 1997” is a drama that aired on TV, seventeen years ago, from July 24, 2012 to September 18.

2019-09-25 19:45:08

The season of the sun, but it looks like a white student, but a big hand, let go of a spleen, stab

The season of the sun, but it looks like a white student, but a big hand, let go of a spleen, stab

The season of the sun, the white student is actually a big hand, a spleen The KBS Sun Season 77 episodes have been aired. The sun's season is very popular. I did not recognize the treasure in front of you. Jung, who built the wall with the world, is actually the big hand among the big hands. Ji Chan and Choi Jung Woo are involved in operations Yoon Soi and Lee Deok Hee. I don't think it's a place to die, but I believe in people too much. In the end, securing equity in the hegemony fight is a challenge. Choi Jung-woo is stabbed after not knowing that Oh Chang-suk was helped by Hwang Beom-sik.

2019-09-25 19:05:21

I was nervous and nervous,

I was nervous and nervous, "taste of love 2"

In TV Chosun “Taste of Love,” which aired on the 19th, pink stories of Oh Chang-seok, Lee Chae-eun, Ko Ju-won Kim Bo-mi, and Lee Jong-hyun were revealed. Lee Jong-hyun showed tension in the car going to meet Suk-hye's father. Suk-hyun's father, who actually saw Lee Jong-hyun for the first time, said, “I have a good impression. The smile is totally good. ” The two continued to talk about each other's heart. Ko Ju-won expressed his sincerity, “I'm sorry for not being able to express myself.” Kim Bo-mi smiled at Go-won's words. Go Ju Won said, “There is a future. It's not over yet, ”reassured Kim Bo-mi. Oh Chang-seok said, “We talked a lot until we declared public love on the air. The minds of the two of us were more important than the eyes of others, and we decided to stick to what we are now. ”Thank you for making courageous choices. I'll do my best too, ”he sent a video letter full of affection.

2019-09-25 18:45:09

Shinse goose down, flow in the middle, vividly fit, color

Shinse goose down, flow in the middle, vividly fit, color

Shinse goose down, in the middle, a pit is alive Shinse Goose down took the top of the sword. Shin Se-kyung's Goose Down is an initial quiz. The middle letters are read in the Shin Se-kyung's Choseong Quiz. Goose Down shines Shin Se-kyung's temptation. Whether it's dark or pink, there's beauty to match. Talk T-shirts are also twice as warm as regular clothes.

2019-09-25 18:05:10