2006, group assault, punishment age cadastral map, juvenile law controversy

2006, group assault, punishment age cadastral map, juvenile law controversy

06-year-old group assault, punishment age lowers juvenile law controversy All the assailants of the 2006 group assault video have been found arrested. The middle school girls who were the perpetrators of the beatings in Suwon karaoke were all 14 years old. It is said that he is one year older than the right student. It is known that he was assaulted because of his actions against his senior. The student who was beaten was hiding in terror. The police sent and received messengers and misunderstood the issue of fellowship. It will also respond to leaks of personal information and dissemination of false facts. Netizens who saw the Suwon assault also expressed a view to lowering the age of punishment. Suwon Karaoke Citizens are expressing great anger at the 2006 assault video. Some point out that similar events do not end. There is a logic that, regardless of age, actions should be taken according to sin. Some have pointed out that they have been beaten even though blood is flowing on their face. Meanwhile, the number of assaults on youth crimes has quadrupled in ten years. Some netizens say they need to change the law on punishment for juvenile offenders. The act of those who are not 14 years old, Article 9 of the Penal Code, is not punishable.

2019-09-24 14:05:05

Finkle's debut for 21 years?

Finkle's debut for 21 years?

“Pinkle” Finkle (Lee Hyo-ri, Ok Ju-hyun, Lee Jin, Seong Yuri) breaks a long gap by releasing a new single 'Like the remaining song' through various music sites on the 22nd at 6 pm. 'Like a remaining song' is a song with a warm emotion. We express our gratitude for the fans that Pinkle has been waiting for for 21 years. In preparation for the 10th album this fall, busy singer Kim Hyun-cheol celebrated Pinkle's perfection activities and participated as a producer of 'Like the remaining song'. 'Like the rest of the song' is a combination of melody and pink vocal combination of producer Kim Hyun-chul's warm sensibility. In addition, I added a sympathy by melting the message to keep the hearts of fans await.

2019-09-24 13:45:03

'Kang Kyung-jun' revealed the daily appearance of almonds

'Kang Kyung-jun' revealed the daily appearance of almonds

Kang posted a photo on his Instagram on the 20th with the words "Kang Kyung-joon, Makeup, Beforeafter". Kang Kyung-joon is showing off her warm visuals while looking at the camera with full make-up. On the other hand, Kang Kyung-jun married Jang Shin-young in May of last year and revealed his daily life through SBS 'Dongsang Dream 2-You are My Destiny'.

2019-09-24 13:05:06

Section TV developed ...

Section TV developed ...

MBC TV Entertainment 'Section TV Entertainment News' broadcast on the 19th, the news of the marriage of Kan Mi Yeon and Hwang Paul couple. Hwang Paul said, "I attended Kan Mi-yeon's birthday party, which I usually liked by my good sister, and at the time, I felt that I wanted to get closer, thanks to the reaction of acquaintances," Said. After naturally getting close, Hwang Paul became a confession to Kan Mi-yeon. Hwang Paul responded to the question, “Why did you become a woman from a good sister?” “I had a birthday party with my sisters friends on my birthday, but my sisters told me that they look good. `` I think I should go first, '' he said, `` it suits me well. '' . When I say this, my sister's tongue gets a lot shorter. So I knew the members to some extent and tried to look better. ”

2019-09-24 12:45:04

Use the “Peel Special” object…

Use the “Peel Special” object…

TWICE, which announces the title song of the new album 'Feel Special' on the 23rd, shows teasing contents expressing the new concept every day. In the comeback photo released, the expressive feelings of the special moments are visually expressed using light and objects. At 00:00 on the 19th, JYP Entertainment, a member of the group TWICE, unveiled the music video teaser “Silhouette Intro” featuring choreography and melody of the new song “Peel Special,” which stimulated the eyes and ears of fans. TWICE put on a stage with an illusion of temples in fantasy, and performed a fascinating dance line with the appearance of a goddess. Even in the dark, she shines beautiful flowers and radiates special energy with dynamic choreography centering on Mina. The title song 'Feel Special' is a song about 'the heartbreaking moments of loved ones'. The inspiration for the song comes from the conversation between Park Jin-young and Twice. Park Jin-young, who listened to the honest stories of the members, wrote the song with a trendy sound to the message, "We can all be special for our own reasons." The work was completed by adding arrangements of Lee Woo-min who worked on KNOCK KNOCK and What is Love ?. In the public video, the stage is decorated with sparkling chandeliers and golden decorations, revealing the visual concept of the entire album.

2019-09-24 12:05:05

We are the motherland, referred to by keywords,

We are the motherland, referred to by keywords, "꾹 Morning ㅋ"

We are the motherland, appeared in the keyword, "Let's cool 꾹 Morning" The keyword "We are our homeland" ranks high on the portal chart. The keyword "We are the fatherland" expressed interest from the novelist Shin Ji-young. The duke captures and publishes a chart that we are in our country. The author wrote on Twitter, "As soon as I opened my eyes, I prayed and opened it all night. According to the Kookmin Daily, "We are the motherland" ranked first in the 50s or above at 3 pm and second in the 40s. "

2019-09-24 11:45:05

'Devil' Ji Seo Young come back as the representative of Soul Enter all ~?

'Devil' Ji Seo Young come back as the representative of Soul Enter all ~?

In the TVN tree drama 'Demon Calls Your Name,' which was broadcasted on the 19th of the previous day, Harib (Jung Kyung Ho) chose to live the life of 'Seo Dong Chun'. Ji Seo-young returned to the representative of Soul Enter and said to the employees, "I'll only represent it until everything is cleared up." But Lee Kyung replied, "Do you think your heart is comfortable?" Ji-young, who is separated from Ji Seo-young, also accepted God's punishment and died. A year later, Kim Yi-kyung (Lee Seol-min), who regained his soul, returned to his original form, not superstar Kelly. Kim bought a cafe building in Seodongcheon and faced Seodongcheon. What happened to Seo Dong-cheon, Kim said, "I died and survived," he said. "I didn't expect to come back like this." After the loss of spirit in the desert, the Motae River returned the spirit of Harib. Kim suggested that Dong-cheon Seo work together. The angel took you to hell saying that you are not destroyed because of the captain's sacrifice. Motaegang did not disappear because of the sacrifice of Gongsurae (Kim Wonhae). The demon singer, who ended, gathered the topic with the dynamic performance of the actors from the start. Jung Kyung-ho, who showed hard-carrying eyes with Harib and Seo Dong-cheon, and Park Sung-woong, who created a deadly “devil” character, has never been seen before. Lee Seol, who perfectly portrayed singer-songwriter Kim Kyung-kyung, was also popular. Ji-young, a woman who loved the devil, showed a different charm. Each character has their own narrative and led the story.

2019-09-24 11:05:08

A sweet mood staring at the camera?

A sweet mood staring at the camera?

`I` On April 20, King Kong by Starship said, “Lee Dong Wook will hold a fan meeting at Kyung Hee University Hall of Peace on November 2 at 5 pm. This fan meeting is a special year for Lee Dong-wook's 20th anniversary debut, so it is a place to present precious memories to fans who have given constant love and support. Please look forward to it. ” In the poster, Lee Dong-wook puts on a turtleneck of the same color on a pink background and stares at the camera to create a sweet atmosphere. The smooth visuals of the wavy hair, the bright eyes and the slightly raised mouth-tailed visuals caught the eye of the viewer. Since his debut, Dongwook has been loved by new and colorful appearances across various fields such as CRT, screen, and entertainment. He has been performing well with the home theater by demonstrating a wide spectrum of acting with the drama tvN 'Reaching Heart' and OCN Drama Cinema 'Tyne is Hell'.

2019-09-24 10:45:05

Hwaseong Jungbu Youth Baseball Team wins the National Youth Baseball Competition

Hwaseong Jungbu Youth Baseball Team wins the National Youth Baseball Competition

Maeil Economy TV Cup ... The first winning race in four years was held at the “2019 Maeil Economy TV Boat National Youth Baseball Competition”, the largest youth baseball festival held by the Hwaseong Central Children's Baseball Team (directed by Kim Jin-soo). He won his first championship in four years. Organized by the Korea Youth Baseball Federation (Chairman Lee, Sang-Geun) this year, the competition is aimed at expanding the base of youth baseball and discovering baseball dream trees. Unfolded. Sponsored by Maeil Economy TV and sponsored by the Seoul Jung-gu Office and the Seoul Baseball Softball Association, 2,000 athletes from 128 teams from all over the country participated in the Sprout League (U-9), Dream Tree League (U-11), and Youth League (U13). ) And the junior league (U-15) have won six exciting league championships. In the tournament-style tournament, the Hwaseong Jungbu Youth Baseball Team (Kim Jin-soo) made a difficult start to beat Uijeongbu Horyong Youth Baseball Team (director Park Chul-hyun) 4-3 in the first game of the main league youth league blue dragon qualifiers. In the round of 16, he beat the Namyangju Yanol Youth Baseball Team (directed by Kwon Oh-hyun), the biggest winner of the youth baseball team, to make the biggest difference in the tournament. In the quarter-finals, Kim Ji-hoon (Seoul Sungnyecho 6), one of the best pitchers in elementary school, won the Seoul Seongbuk-gu Youth Baseball Team (director Hwang Yun-je) 4-2 and advanced to the semi-finals. The team won the long-awaited victory by winning the Namyangju City Youth Baseball Team (director Hur Sung-kyu), who won the final match in two years.

2019-09-24 10:05:06

Unite Shim Kwon Ho was a fixed member of the program!

Unite Shim Kwon Ho was a fixed member of the program!

Shim Kwon Ho did not appear on JTBC's entertainment ‘Must Bundle’ on the 19th. Shim Kwon was a fixed member of the program. Ahn Jung-hwan responded with sincerity and presented the members with the new uniform he promised. The cast members responded by saying "Kwon Ho Hyung is salty", "I have to give it five times", "It's hard".

2019-09-24 09:45:05

Seo Hee is catching the 'Everybody's Lies' type

Seo Hee is catching the 'Everybody's Lies' type

OCN's new Toil Original `` Everybody's Lie '' is a secret thriller that pursues the truth of a woman who becomes a member of parliament and a detective who cannot survive the death of her father's sudden death. As they take on the case of detective Cho Tae-sik, who decides to leave the area where the incident continues, the two together track the lie of everyone. The public cut captures Tae-shik who looks at the surroundings with a rigid expression and Seo-hee who catches them. A quiet place with no one but the two, an unpredictable situation, and blood stains on Seohee's lapel double the secret atmosphere. `` Everybody's Lie '', which amplifies curiosity by revealing still cuts, adds freshness to the OCN genre, which has a wide range of mania, by adding a sensual direction to the secret storyline. As the youngest daughter of Detective Kwang Soo University and a reputable lawmaker, the two men and women seem to have no contact at all. The acting transformation of Lee Min-gi and Lee Yoo-young, who are catching breath for the first time, is also expected. The two actors will play a prominent role in acting as detective Cho Tae-sik and Kim Seo-hee, who enters the National Assembly to find out the father's death and to find a husband. In particular, Lee Min-gi, who first challenged genre and detective acting, is focusing on the new face that Lee Yeong-young, who returned to the OCN genre after two years since his debut film “Tunnel”, has never seen before. On the other hand, the lie of everyone is aired first on Saturday night, October 10 at 10:30 following the succession of "Tell is Hell."

2019-09-24 09:05:10

Naturally, there is not number which we called now

Naturally, there is not number which we called now

Meanwhile, Kim Jong-min gave Eun Ji Won an idea to try a video call, and everyone called and watched. “I've got a number that's not there right now” came out and Jeon In-hwa said, “What. Are you familiar with Ji-won? ” Kim Jong-min did not give up and called Lee Soo-geun. Eun Ji-won told Yung-geun, "Brother, if you are there, it will be really healing." Lee Soo-geun also said, “Yes, senior. I'll see you soon. ” Soon, Lee Soo-geun demanded the change of 'naturally' director Yoo Yong-yong, and threw everyone into a crucible by throwing unexpected surprises. 'Iceland Combi' will be released at 8 episodes of MBN 'Naturally', which will be aired on January 21.

2019-09-24 08:45:04

TWICE, Ming Dynasty Perfect Dance, Fascinated by Colorful Motion, Time Magazine

TWICE, Ming Dynasty Perfect Dance, Fascinated by Colorful Motion, Time Magazine

TWICE, Myeongbul perfection choreography, colorful motion TWICE is showing the stage of the title song 'Feel Special' at the showcase of the mini 8th album 'Feel Special' held at Yes 24 Live Hall in Gwangjin-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of 23rd. TWICE released a teaser with performance ahead of the comeback, and the title song `` Feel Special '' is a song that expresses the awesome feelings of being special in the Miami and house genres, where the dynamic mood is felt. The US Time magazine published an in-depth article on '20 All You Need to Know About K-Pop Group Twice ', expressing the concept of each group's fashion, hair, makeup and unique colors. Explain the strength of Weiss.

2019-09-24 08:05:04

Turns me up and wonders of Wenvengers ??

Turns me up and wonders of Wenvengers ??

Ugly Woori 'Mi-woosa' executives appeared at the wedding hall in a neat suit. Furthermore, Won-hee revealed that it was the day when a loved one got married to her and raised the curiosity of Wengers. At the wedding hall full of happiness, I focused my attention by causing tears to squeeze alone. Won-hee suddenly “crying” tears when he saw a bride who was having a wedding in the blessing of everyone! Even the bride's mother suddenly apologized to Won-hee and said, "I'm sorry." However, Heechul's banter didn't end here. He proposed a new `` dokjeonjeon '' to Jun Ha, who has a unique flavor, such as eating udon in 12 seconds, eating 50 bowls of noodles in 5 minutes, and a quick eating contest for Saipan hot dogs. He unfolded all-time feeding to level up Hee-chul's provocations, opening the mouth of Vevenbengers.

2019-09-24 07:45:06

Beginning at Tiergarten entrance with Biggin Gain 3 ??

Beginning at Tiergarten entrance with Biggin Gain 3 ??

In the JTBC music entertainment program Biggin Gain 3, which aired on the afternoon of 20th, Taeyeon was perfectly adapted to the Berlin music tour. In addition, in the busking at the entrance of Tiergarten, Taeyeon is a song that goes well with the wonderful background.Karina's 'Slow motion' is sung and overwhelmed by the attractive tone. I did it. In the night busking at the Green Market, Taeyeon sweetly sang the third mini album `` Summon New '' and `` Evening Reason '', and sang `` Like I'm Gouna Rouge You '' by Megan Trainer and John Legend. did.

2019-09-24 07:05:07