I uploaded a picture with the article that I want to eat pupu six times through Kim Yul-hee.

I uploaded a picture with the article that I want to eat pupu six times through Kim Yul-hee.

Kim Yul-hee delivered a lovely daily life. On the 19th, Yul-hee posted a picture with his article "Pupu ~ I want to eat six times. The photograph shows Yul-hee taking a selfie in a moving car. His beautiful figure is impressive even during pregnancy.

2019-09-23 15:45:04

What is Nacoma Oil?

What is Nacoma Oil?

My first experience with Nako Mayu Cream ... "Brand sale and toss good luck quiz" The issue related to the brand sale of 100% natural horse oil “Nako Horse Oil Cream” has been attracting attention as it appeared in Toss Lucky Quiz. Naco Cream is a moisturizing beauty brand of El Sol Company (CEO Choi Joon-ho), a media commerce & brand publishing company. The Nako Mayu Cream Tos Haun Quiz, which was released on the afternoon of the 23rd, is worth 30 million won, and you can easily get a hint of the quiz answer by searching the Naco Mayu Efficacy on Naver. The first problem is "Natural natural moisturizer, Naco Mayu Cream, has launched its first brand sale promotion. Naco's whole ingredient, horse oil, is an oil extracted from the fat layer of horses, which is similar to human's moisturizing factor and has a high absorption rate. It keeps your skin moisturized for a long time by preventing the evaporation of moisture. Nako horse oil cream contains only 000% of horse oil, unlike other horse oil creams. The first answer to the quiz is ‘100’. The Naco Mayu Cream Brand Sale with the Tos Lucky Quiz will give you a discount of up to 67% and you will also receive a variety of coupons. On the other hand, Tos Lucky Quiz is operated by paying prizes to users who make a quiz by answering the prize directly, and has been gaining popularity among young office workers recently.

2019-09-23 15:05:12

Said he thought he was divorced into his documentary.

Said he thought he was divorced into his documentary.

Recently, TV drama `` Life of Docu My Way '' spread the story of actor Kim Hee-ra's blue life. Kim Hee-ra said, “My wife lived in the United States for 12 to 13 years because of her children's education. I thought I was divorced in my mind at that time. ” Kim Soo-yeon said, “My husband was affair at the time.” Then, "I asked this person to go to the place where I lived with my mistress," he said "to stand next to all broke. As soon as I entered, there was a hammer by my side. It was completely broken with it. ”

2019-09-23 14:45:06

I've grown in love with burning youth…

I've grown in love with burning youth…

Lim had a wedding with an 8-year-old younger bride at the Oakwood Premier Incheon Premier Hall on the afternoon of the 19th. Lim Jae-wook is known to have grown up with his girlfriend for two years. On the 18th, Lim Jae-wook said, “I opened a new entertainment and walked the streets of singers and producers for many years. I hope many of you will sincerely bless as I decided to marry at a later age. ” Lim officially announced the marriage through SBS 'Burning Youth', which aired on the 17th. Kang Soo-ji, Kim Kuk-jin, Park Sun-young, Kim Wan-sun, Kim Do-kyun, Kim Gwang-gyu, Kang Mun-young, and other members of the “uncheong” family visited the wedding to celebrate his wedding.

2019-09-23 14:05:10

BTS Jimin, disarm anyone who can kill ... I can never escape!

BTS Jimin, disarm anyone who can kill ... I can never escape!

The breathtaking cute affair of the group BTS Jimin once again attracted the attention of fans all over the world. North Korean entertainment information Korea said, "Jinmin's instinctive affairs melted the hearts of fans in the recent bulletproof Boy Scouts series 'Bring The Soul.' In the video, Jimin rolled down to the floor in a comical way to avoid touching the sleepy RM while sitting in a seat lying on her feet in the plane. J-HOPE, sitting face to face with Jimin's cute face, laughed out loud and had to laugh again at Jimin's next action. When Jimin came down to the floor and began to sniff, J-Hope smiled again and handed Jimin the cookies she had. Jimin, who received the sweets, soon finds peace of mind and shows a lovely smile. Korea Department expressed Jimin's loveliness, saying, "Jimin's mother's love of religion is a deadly attraction that no one can reject."

2019-09-23 13:45:07

Untitled, Femme Fatale selection, from ties to evil

Untitled, Femme Fatale selection, from ties to evil

Congratulations, reveal the femme fatale The Seongdeokdan is popular. The corps was famous by Kim Hee-chul in SBS Ugly Woori. Xu Xing is China's top star. He is a female hero in the 2019 edition of Uicheon Doyonggi. The Sorcerer is the most central figure of the woman of Jang-Woo-Ki. The role of the Sorcerer is Ji-Jak, the incarnation of jealousy. It is a femme fatale, but it has a charm that no one can hate. The governor is harsh on the women of Namjoo. The weapons pay the price of crushing other women. Many people are sacrificed by their weapons. The Sorcerer Unlocks the Secret by combining Uicheon Sword and Do Ryong Do. This leads to a great leap forward.

2019-09-23 13:05:05

Location of typhoon, sensitive to angles and curves

Location of typhoon, sensitive to angles and curves

Sensitive to typhoon locations, angles, and curves. Typhoon No. 17 has become a hot topic. The reason for the typhoon position is that the typhoon damage can be reduced depending on the angle and the curve. At 9 am Dokdo sea is expected to pass. This is because the radius narrows as you draw a sharp curve and move away from Korea. Typhoon damage is so severe that the amount of rain is mixed depending on the access point and the area of ​​arrival. The amount of damage is already great enough to cause casualties. Residents in Busan also said that they were stronger than Lingling. The high-rise residents trembled by the wind noise comparable to motorcycles. Two firefighters were injured. A citizen in Busan said she experienced a phenomenon of being pushed back by the wind on her way home. The vehicle stopped at the signal is shaken. In Busan alone, 20 people were injured due to strong winds and rain. In Gyeongnam, elementary school glass was broken.

2019-09-23 12:45:04

Syrup Crescent Savings, Up To 7% Interest?

Syrup Crescent Savings, Up To 7% Interest?

Syrup Wallet is expected to offer various benefits to users by launching 'beneficiary financial services' that can recommend customized financial products and join products. Today's (23 days) points earning service OK Cashbag is the introduction of Syrup Wallet 'Benefit Financial Services' and 'Syrup Crescent Savings', a 7% worth interest savings product that is introduced with Suhyup. Announced that they have prepared a quiz for the event. Today's O'Quiz 20 million won event is a total of 20 million won prizes every hour from 9 am to 4 pm. The 10 o'clock question is in the sentence "Maximum 1.8% annual + 5.2% OK cashback points amazing benefits! This is the initial quiz that matches the proper words. The correct answer to the problem can be found immediately by searching for 'Syrup crescent moon' in the Naver search box. On the other hand, Syrup Wallet launched 'Benefit Financial Service' that allows users to recommend customized financial products and sign up for products. The syrup crescent red gold is attracting a lot of attention. Starting on the 24th, every Tuesday at 11 o'clock on the 'My Finance' page in the Syrup Wallet, the company will offer a first-come, first-served basis. How to use the service is to participate in the savings subscription event after connecting the assets through the certificate in the 'My Finance' page of the Syrup Wallet app. In addition, Syrup Wallet's 'beneficiary financial service', which is introduced in the main text, reflects the recent consumer trend of increasing involvement in non-face-to-face finance based on SK Planet's data and technology capabilities. Syrup Wallet service, which is centered on membership and coupons, will be expanded to mobile financial services covering the entire financial sector such as card, deposit banking, insurance, investment, and loans. This enables us to check asset status and expenditures at a glance, improve asset management convenience so that customers can reasonably manage themselves, and find more active and complete financial services that find financial information and benefits tailored to customer consumption patterns. It is characteristic. In the future, users can use self-directed financial services in an easy and convenient way by registering an accredited certificate through the 'Syrup Wallet' app and linking it with a financial institution of their choice. For example, the company will provide customized financial services such as basic performance management to receive benefits for each card company in use, new card recommendations and expiration date notifications that can provide more benefits to users based on current consumption patterns.

2019-09-23 12:05:04

Shake Sun Holdings to stop the lawsuit ...

Shake Sun Holdings to stop the lawsuit ... "Sun Season"

KBS2 'Season of the Sun' broadcasted on the 19th, the sun is known to be a fake identity, the picture of Sun Holdings is in crisis. Choi Kwang-il (Cho Sung-jae) burst into the press that Oh Sun has been living as a fake in order to prevent the lawsuit against invalidation. The plan was to shake Sun Holdings to stop the lawsuit. Choi Tae-joon (Chung-woo Choi) was angry with him, but Choi Kwang-il was impressed, "It is important to prevent the invalidation of the merger." As a result, Sun Holdings' stock price fluctuated greatly and eventually the merger invalidation case was dropped. Oh Sun was dismissed from Sun Holdings through the board of directors. Yun Siwol asked, "How was your house?" Jimin said, "It wasn't bad." The drama 'Season of the Sun' is a trilogy about the fierce throne game of selfish genes surrounding Yangji Group, which shares the trend with Korean economic history.

2019-09-23 11:45:04

'Ganmiyeon' is looking at the camera and smiling

'Ganmiyeon' is looking at the camera and smiling

Singer and actress Kan Mi-yeon delivered a happy life. Gan Miyeon posted a photo on his Instagram on the 19th with the words, "I'm here to dye. Kan Mi-yeon in the picture smiles while looking at the camera with her long brown hair. Particularly, the bride and bridegroom Huang Paul, who is posing in a V pose next to him, is eye-catching.

2019-09-23 11:05:04

Jenny has disappeared…

Jenny has disappeared…

˝Secret Boutique˝ SBS's new tree drama 'Secret Boutique' (played by Huh Sun-hee / directed Park Hyung-ki), which aired on the 19th, depicts Yoon Sun-woo (Kim Jae-young) 's full-fledged performance and attracted viewers. The second episode of SBS's new tree drama 'Secret Boutique' (directed Park Hyung-gi / play Huh Sun-hee / produced by The Story Works) was held in the heart of Yungcheon Mayor Joon-seop (Kim Hye-rae), who took the hands of Yu Ye-nam (Park Hee-bon) after the yacht body maintenance incident. Jenny Jang (Kim Sun-hee), who was invaded by Deo Group chairman Kim Yeo-ok (Jang Mi-hee), struggled to solve this problem. Jenny Jang held a card that would turn Do Joon-sub's mind while holding Lee Hyun-ji (Gomin-si), the daughter of the lost police Park Joo-hyun (Chang Young-nam). Subsequently, Do Joon-seop, who was threatened with a video of the yachting incident, lost his back in suspicion of Ye-Nam and returned to Jenny Jang. Jenny Jang made a utmost effort to collect the video by meeting Jo Yang-oh (Im Chul-young), a gangster, for Do Joon-seop. Yeok responded sharply, “Where is the slender deer that I brought twenty years ago and where the tail sandalwood fox sits?” And Jenny screamed, “A smart trader makes an investment. See the probability. If you do a safe business, you end up counting a small amount of money. The president taught me. I'm wondering if there are any benefits for the investment yet. ” Like this, Kim Jae-young calmly draws the color of the character from the very beginning and conveys a heavy presence, followed by a sniper of many female viewers with a perfect visual and only a woman who loves it. I walked forward and looked forward to his performance. Above all, Jenny Jang, who was trying to collect video from Chaoyang Oh, dug into the hole of Chaoyang Oh's subordinates and gave in due to local detail. In the meantime, Yeo-nam told Ye-nam, who ended up her brother's marriage. If he was used up, he said, "If people leave home, there are many ways. He spit out the hustle-and-poor talk. On the way to Jenny and his pregnant mother, dad and grandfather for the first time, there was a car accident, and the shocking scene of a greedy blind man pulling a ring off his finger from his bloody mother's finger. Spread out. Gyeok and Jenny's mother were in the same critical situation, and because of the ring taken away, Gyeok's mother suddenly lost her status as 'Deomulsan's little wife' and her mother was destined to die. At the same time, the entanglement of the evil link between the Jangjang and the Yeokok is revealed, and as the expression of Jenny's expression changes from desolation to decisiveness, attention is being paid to what plural wings will be unfolded.

2019-09-23 10:45:08

Woo Hye-mi, more than enough in heaven

Woo Hye-mi, more than enough in heaven

Woo Hye-mi, to the fullest in heaven The news that Woo Hye-mi has passed away is shocking. Woo Hye-mi, an excellent singer, showed an impressive performance. Woo Hye-mi had a great response with the song she sang with Gary. In 2015, Son Seung-yeon and Miu sang the song God to create an inspirational stage, winning credit and winning the title. We praised God members such as Yoon Gye Sang, Kim Tae Woo and Park Jun Hyung. Fans who saw Woo Hye-mi's vivo showed deep regret that they couldn't have the talent to be a diva. Miu died in the early thirties and was a strong singer. Woo Hye-mi said that the album design was released on the 5th at Instagram. It is not for sale, but for promotion.

2019-09-23 10:05:12

Hurricane Breakout Damage Continues, High and High Boundary, Sino-Japanese Murders

Hurricane Breakout Damage Continues, High and High Boundary, Sino-Japanese Murders

Hurricane Fata Damage Continued, Digging High, Still Violent, Severe Kills It was reported that the damage caused by the typhoon broke out on the 22nd. The nation's 15,000 homes were blackouted, and various accidents occurred in Busan's Changwon and other places, including broken doors and walls. In Busanjin-gu, roadside trees fall over passenger cars, which is said to have no injuries. In Jeju Island, the tower crane collapsed. The outer wall of the building collapsed. More than 250 flights were canceled at 11 airports. Still digging high, you should not neglect. Japan also suffered from typhoons. More than 400 flights were canceled. Kyushu alone came 400mm a day. In China, passenger ships were suspended. On the other hand, the typhoon damage in Gangwon area was significant. Power outages have occurred in more than 300 households. The tree fell and hit the house.

2019-09-23 09:45:07

Who is Uye-mi, who is just over age? What is urgent?

Who is Uye-mi, who is just over age? What is urgent?

It's too late to hear that singer Woo Hye-mi, 31, from the audition program, died. According to the music industry on the 22nd, Woo Hye-mi, who had not been contacted by acquaintances for two days, was found by acquaintances and police while he died in the home of Manwon-dong, Mapo-gu the night before. The exact cause is unknown. The agency, Downtown NM, said, "Woohyemi was famous at home on the 21st." "I'm sorry to share the sad news." "The deceased's vacancy was prepared at the funeral hall of the Sacred Heart Hospital in Gangdong, Seoul, and the funeral will be held quietly according to the family's wishes." Woo Hye-mi's opening ceremony will be held at the funeral hall of Gangdong Sacred Heart Hospital in Seongan-ro, Gangdong-gu, Seoul on the 23rd. Born in 1988, Woo Hye-mi, who is 30 years old, made his way to 'Top 4' in 2012 with Mnet's 'Voice Korea' season 1. I was working on my first mini album 's.s.t' last July.

2019-09-23 09:05:03

"An Ode" Seventeen has released various new albums?

Seventeen, who has made a comeback with 180 episodes and changed 180 degrees, and attracts the public's attention with deadly charms, continues their unwavering progress with this regular album. Since the release of the new album, Seventeen has received the top ranking in various online music site charts as well as the number one on various music charts. Seventeen 'Dog: Fear' has been ranked in the top of the real-time music site rankings of various music sites, and the new album was ranked first in the music charts.

2019-09-23 08:45:09