KBS 2TV Live Morning is good, the number of reports is the largest Hongik district, Hyochang Park Ramen Shop Yun Yeon-ok!

KBS 2TV Live Morning is good, the number of reports is the largest Hongik district, Hyochang Park Ramen Shop Yun Yeon-ok!

■ Brief News ■ Morning Newsroom ■ Global village is now ■ Regional Bureau ■ Na Kyung Hoon's On-Site Capture ▶ The highest number of reports Close coverage of Hongik district In the fall, there are some drunks who wander the streets at night in cool weather, and they keep busy and keep citizens safe. Earth Police officers! Those who do not want to do anything wrong, such as soothe uncomfortable guests, mediate quarrels between drunkards, and patrol dark back streets. However, injuries caused by verbal abuse and violence in the field are in danger blind spots because of the high risk of side effects and even infectious diseases. District police officers who are at the forefront of security, among them, receive an average of about 100 reports per day, capturing the dispatch sites of the Hongik district, the busiest in the nation, and looking into the reality. ■ delicious life ▶ Granny's street corner ramen shop In front of Hyochang Park, Yongsan-gu, Seoul! There is a restaurant on the four-lane road that catches the hungry every day. The small shop of 2 ~ 3 pyeong has a small kitchen, bar table and a few chairs. But the shop never stops every day. Like a ramen shop, the menu has more and less, but only one ramen! Instead of ramen with splendid garnish and distinctive broth, all you need is a bag of ramen that seems to be just boiled at home. Ramen shop that sells ramen called national representative level of each part from soup ramen to jajang ramen, bibimb ramen! If you choose the ramen you want, you can get a bowl of ramen that is steamed after 4 minutes and 30 seconds. The price of one bowl is 3,500 won! Kimchi and kakdugi, which are given by self, surpass the taste of kimchi in any soup restaurant. In particular, the rice in the rice cooker is an endless refill! Yun Yeon-ok is an elderly lady of eighty-three with white hair. My grandmother, home to Gumi, Gyeongbuk, went to Seoul about 30 years ago and had to work from cleaning to exposing. Enjoy the delicious and chewy life story of Grandma's grandmother in a bowl of ramen. September 23 at 6:50 am

2019-09-23 08:05:06

Woo Hye-mi Gallery, official position on the news of Woo Hye-mi's death

Woo Hye-mi Gallery, official position on the news of Woo Hye-mi's death "I'll make tteokbokki at Hongdae playground.

The singer Woo Hye-mi (31), an audition program, died lately, and many netizens felt sorry for her. Woo Hye-mi Gallery was interviewed by Woo Hye-mi, who was loved by the public for his unique creation and powerful singing skills in `` Voice Korea '' Season 1 on the 22nd. I was sorry to deliver the interview. Woo Hye-mi Gallery said, "Woo Hye-mi, remembered by the public, was always a singer who reinterpreted many masterpieces with her own emotions. I wish you much peace in the place where you are now. ” Meanwhile, according to the music industry on the 22nd, Woo Hye-mi, who had not been contacted by acquaintances for two days, was found by acquaintances and police in the home of Manwon-dong, Mapo-gu the night before. The exact cause is unknown. The agency, Downtown NM, said, "Woohyemi was famous at home on the 21st." "I'm sorry to share the sad news." "The deceased's vacancy was prepared at the funeral hall of the Sacred Heart Hospital in Gangdong, Seoul, and the funeral will be held quietly according to the family's wishes." Woo Hye-mi's opening ceremony will be held at the funeral hall of Gangdong Sacred Heart Hospital in Seongan-ro, Gangdong-gu, Seoul on the 23rd.

2019-09-23 07:45:04

Lee Hye-seung announcer, I know from a child actor!

Lee Hye-seung announcer, I know from a child actor!

Lee Hye-seung's attention to the announcer was pouring into the real-time search query Monday morning. Lee Hye-seung Announcer joined SBS Announcer in August 2000 and has been conducting various programs including SBS weekend 8:00 news. Lee Hye-seung announcer played a team with Choi Ki-hwan announcer in the past SBS 'Challenge Chungo' and played a song against Cho Jang-hyuk and Cho Jung-hyun. On this day, MC Lee Hwi-jae said about Lee Hye-seung announcer, "Lee Hye-seung announcer is a child talent talent," he said about the past history. At this time, Lee Hye-seung announcer's past photos appeared as a video. Lee Hye-seung's announcer boasted a deep eyes and a stiff nose since childhood, boasting a 'momo beauty'. In particular, the innocent and clear image of the girl was admired. Born in 1977, Lee Hye-seung, an age of forty years old, graduated from Seoul National University, Department of Media and Information, and joined 8 SBS bonds on October 1, 2000. The husband of Lee Hye-seung announcer Min Jun-ki, son of Min Byeong-chul, a well-known Min Byung-chul Academy, is a US lawyer.

2019-09-23 07:05:04

It's cold together ...

It's cold together ...

Ahn Junghwan promised to answer heartily, of course? On January 19, JTBC's entertainment ‘Munya Must Chan’ showed no appearance of one of the members, Sim Kwon-ho. Ahn Jung-hwan responded with sincerity and presented the members with the new uniform he promised. Jung Hyung-don asked, "Isn't there a lack of players?"

2019-09-23 06:45:07

Mr. Han, please save me. Graceful

Mr. Han, please save me. Graceful

Gong Hyun-joo plays the role of Baek Soo-jin, the wife of MC Group's son, Wan Wan Jun (Kim Jin-woo), in MBN and Drama Max's drama 'Ua-Han-ga'. It increases the character's three-dimensional effect. In the end, it was reported that he had an illegal anti-aging treatment and extramarital offspring by actor Choi Na-ri, and he immediately went to the Han Empire and shouted, "Han Sangmu, are you fucking me like this?" Recognizing that he could not do anything in front of the Han Empire, which could easily manipulate the genetic results, he knelt down to his knees and eagerly shouted, "Han Sang-moo, please help me." Seeing the Han Empire, which keeps cool without blinking an eye, burst into a rage. Looking at her husband and saying, "Who do you live doing what you want to do in this house?" In this way, Gong Hyun-ju not only enhances the drama's immersion with delicate facial expressions in each scene, but also proves his solid acting performance and expects his future activities.

2019-09-23 06:05:04

Pak Se-ri, spokesman for Kang Ho-dong, shouted for cheers, even in Gangnam Sanghwa and Jungle

Pak Se-ri, spokesman for Kang Ho-dong, shouted for cheers, even in Gangnam Sanghwa and Jungle

Pak Se-ri, Kang Ho-dong spokesman JTBC's older brother appeared in Park Se-ri and Lee Sang-hwa. JTBC's older brother appeared in Park Se-ri and Lee Sang-hwa. Pak is 43 years old and Lee Sang-hwa is 31 years old. Pak Se-ri and Lee Sang-hwa are legends of the domestic sports industry. With the appearance of Seri Park, Kang Ho Dong said to pinch the ball. Min Kyung-hoon is a national anthem MV. Seo could not stand the laughter. Park Se-ri was also called Park Chan-ho and Park Nam-mae. Kang Ho-dong sent his heart to Dong-Byung Lee by saying that he understands the two players. Lee Soo-keun said, 'Seorodrop' even if he stood up and stood tall. This was Joke, who talked about the bead sweating in the grave, which was broken by Pak's training. Explaining why Pak Se-ri drops grass, Kang Ho-dong said, "Athletes must control the air of space." Lee Soo-geun said he wanted to hear the story of Seribak. Pak Se-ri, along with Gangnam and Lee Sang-hwa, also announced that she was 'dongdongdong' in the law program of the jungle.

2019-09-23 05:45:04

Son Seung-yeon, five years younger than Woo Hye-mi ...

Son Seung-yeon, five years younger than Woo Hye-mi ... "Sings are good" Even the sound points to the audition results!

As a result of the late audition program singer Woo Hye-mi (31), who died lately, many netizens are in a bad mood. Son Hye-mi and Son Seung-yeon, who appeared together in Mnet 'Voice Korea' Season 1, wrote a long story on Woori's Instagram with pictures of Woo Hye-mi. Born on September 15, 1993, Son Seung-yeon, twenty-six years old, appeared as WMA vocal in KBS 2TV's band survival program TOP Band, and won the Mnet audition program 'Voice Korea' where Woo Hye-mi appeared. Son Seung-yeon, who made her stand as a singer with the song 'Take Away' at 'Voice Korea' in 2012 when she was a high school girl, took the stage with explosive singing power and delicate feelings, beating the final winners of the program over the age of 19. It became. Wherever he was young, he had always been told that he was good at singing, but the audition failed all the time. The song is good, but the appearance is not suitable for broadcasting. I have experienced so many paradises and I have hardly come true the dream of a singer. Son wins a chance to enter Berkeley University as a scholarship at the same time as winning the famous audition program. That's why there are many people who think of her as a 'sister daughter' or a 'gold spoon'. But all of this was not a lucky chance to get one night. Son Seung-yeon has been a singer's dream since she participated in the pop song contest in middle school. From then on, I went to the provinces on weekends when I didn't go to school to build a different career with others. The success of the audition program, which I thought was the last time to continue the dropout, and the passing of a scholarship to an unexpected student at the University of Berkeley. It wasn't enough, but thanks to the audition winning prize, I was able to study abroad and release an album. But even after her debut, the public's appearance toward her did not stop. To stand proud in front of people, she has been exercising and dieting for years. As a result of not neglecting to control the diet as well as various sports such as boxing, pilates and fitness, I am told that I am pretty everywhere these days. Recently, he has been loved by his outstanding singing ability and looks pretty. In particular, he has made inroads into the overseas market with the official release of the new song “I'm Not A Warrior”. Son Seung-yeon released the new song “I'm Not A Warrior” in more than 200 countries around the world, including the United States, on global music sites such as iTunes, Spotify, Apple Music, and Deezer at midnight.

2019-09-23 05:05:05

Lee Soo-hyun and Lee Chan-hyuk in the video is blue ???

Lee Soo-hyun and Lee Chan-hyuk in the video is blue ???

"sail" YG Entertainment unveiled the poster of 'Autumn Night Voyage' of Akmu's outdoor listening party on its official blog on the 19th. In the video, Lee Soo-hyun and Lee Chan-hyuk showed improvisation live on a yacht against the backdrop of a blue sea port. Lee's elegant voice and Lee Chan-hyuk's sweet guitar melody caught the ears of music fans. We can see Akmu as a matured artist.

2019-09-23 04:45:03

I'm excited about just two episodes

I'm excited about just two episodes

혼 School hondam workshop flower padang˝ In JTBC's Wolhwa Drama, Choseon Hondam Workshop, Flower Padang (played by Kim Lee-rang and directed Kim Ga-ram), Chosun's top hawks, Mahun (Kim Min-jae) and Soon Jeong-pa, King Isu (seo Ji-hoon), set fire to romance with different charms. The act toward Gadung (Kong Seung-yeon) maximized their excitement after only two episodes of Mahun, who goes to the hot and cold baths, and Isu, who keeps a pure love for the dog-dung despite changes in his life. Mahun, a consultant of the `` Flower Party, '' a party of hawks, more beautiful than flowers. Called 'the very brave' with his sharp observation and keen analysis, he said, "Do you believe in an invisible love command?" When matchmaking was the coolest mahun, but the dog shit in front of the friendly inside came out unknowingly. On the day of the wedding with Isu, he grabbed the uneasy dog's hand to hit the rain and comforted him by saying, "It's a fox. You're married, don't be afraid because the rain clouds are going like a guest." . Contrary to the seemingly ugly tone and facial expression, Mahun's hidden tenderness gradually shine. He sacked the dog who brought his wedding supplies to the market to pay off his debts and bought them all, and ran to the dog afraid of the rain and put an umbrella on it. “You're right on your way to the west. How long will you wait so foolishly? In the 2nd ending, they visited the house where the spouts came and hid themselves in a narrow passage, creating a strange atmosphere between tension and flutter. This was the moment Mahun's insatiable charm captivated viewers. Isu's heart toward the dog shit did not change even after suddenly sitting on the throne. Isu, who was not able to finish the wedding that was waiting for him, was dragged into the palace, but only worried about the dog shit while watching the rain. Isu, who had not yet adapted to the palace, made his first order to protect his mind about dog shit. As the court ladies approached constantly, “I have a sign and an incision to keep. Honey, don't come any closer. ” Even after becoming the highest king in Joseon, Lee Soo-ae's desire to protect Ji-jo and his incision made his heart shudder.

2019-09-23 04:05:06

G1...

G1...

How much is the order quantity ?? According to YG Entertainment on the 20th, the LP will be pre-sold from 5 pm to 29 pm today, and after October 31, the LP will be able to receive LPs from Han. 'EUN JIWON THE 6TH ALBUM: G1' consists of an LP, an out box, nine lyrics and one double-sided poster. The album is sold in limited quantities and produced in order quantities. Eun Ji-won's sixth album, 'G1', was well received for its unique music world, which can handle a variety of genres.

2019-09-23 03:45:04

Jung Jong-cheol, the public on the SNS 20 days to communicate with fans…

Jung Jong-cheol, the public on the SNS 20 days to communicate with fans…

Jung Jong-chul communicates with fans through Instagram. Even on the last 20 days, Jung Jong-cheol on his Instagram "If you go to Garosu-gil ^^ ^ If you are now Garosu-gil. Go here Okjubu Dangol House, wet coffee. Handsome brothers will make delicious coffee ^ ^. Here is the signature wet coffee. If you like sweet and savory coffee ... ^^. I went to Park with coffee yesterday and took a picture. ”I drew attention with the picture. Fans who watched it responded by leaving comments such as “Is it a cafe latte?”, “Hmm.

2019-09-23 03:05:04

Periodic symptoms associated with physiological back pain and symptoms

Periodic symptoms associated with physiological back pain and symptoms

Menstrual pain is periodic pain that is associated with the menstrual cycle. Most women who have menstruation are common enough to complain of dysmenorrhea. It can range from pain in discomfort to pain, such as squeezing or pulling. If you're too severe, take painkillers to your standard, and keep your stomach, lower back and lower body warm enough. In addition, improving your daily habits and managing your eating habits, lifestyle patterns, and stress can also help improve your cramps. Symptoms usually include a squeezing pain just above the pelvic bone in the lower abdomen. Symptoms may occur several hours before or shortly after menstruation and last for about two to three days. If you suffer from cramps, it is helpful to squat. Squatting can release your abdominal muscles and relieve menstrual cramps. In general, many women take painkillers. There are many different types of painkillers on the market. These drugs have no side effects and only relieve symptoms. Medication, steaming or half body baths also help relieve menstrual cramps.

2019-09-23 02:45:03

I want to know that, by grace, Pastor Ok-Ju Shin and Grace Road Group.

I want to know that, by grace, Pastor Ok-Ju Shin and Grace Road Group.

Finding various problems in the entire society and re-examined them, SBS's representative accidental program, which is loved by viewers, 'I want to know' is tracking the church once again with grace. At 'I Want to Know', netizens drew attention last year by unveiling the endless misconduct of Pastor Shin Ok-joo of the church for two weeks in a row. With the subtitle 'Why does it not go away from prison-why does it not disappear?', Which will be broadcast on the 21st, is known to the world through two accusations. And Fiji, to learn about Vietnam three countries. Pastor Ok-Joo Shin of the Church with the grace of migrating the believers to the South Pacific Fiji island, called Nakto, a land promised by God. In 'I Want It to Know', two broadcasts of last year revealed the reality of human rights abuses in the church. Shin, who has declared himself a prophet of God and has dominated the believers psychologically and physically, has carried out horrible assaults and child abuse between members of the family through the ritual of 'the threshing floor'. In July of this year, just one year after the investigation, the trial court sentenced Pastor Shin to six years on charges of assault, injury and confinement. However, even in the imprisonment of the patriarch, the believers in Gwacheon and Fiji were not free. A strange booklet was spreading near the church by Gwacheon grace. The petitions of Shin's innocence gathered, published and distributed petitions. More than 600 believers in Gwacheon and Fiji posted a video letter of loyalty and longing through YouTube, and as a result, worship service to read the Rev. Shin's prison letter continues every day in Gwacheon and Fiji. Pastor Shin said, "The SBS 'I want to know it' was used as a tool by Piddie's departure from us. There was no church like ours in the 2,000-year Christian history." The believers are in control. Believers continue to complain of this pastor's innocence despite hard labor and threshing. Recently, Choi's right arm and threshing machine, Choi Mo, returned to the church by Gwacheon grace after finishing Oxy, and the threshing floor and the offering of the offering were revived. The production team said, "The church has created a suspicious non-profit corporation that hides its identity, and has not hesitate to try to send manpower overseas by collecting blind donations and recruiting overseas missionaries." Pastor Shin focused on expanding his business in Vietnam until just before his arrest, and he is still expanding his power by operating various workplaces, holding pastors in a five-story building in central Hanoi. In addition, Kim's son, Interpol's red wanted suspect, and the Grace Road group, which he runs, still operate over 50 stores throughout Fiji, the believers are still promised eternal life in the land of the Great Famine. Land 'dreams of moving to Fiji. Rev. Shin and Grace Road are crossing the border and dreaming of what they are dreaming of. They want to know that they want to know.

2019-09-23 02:05:05

Film accomplice, Sohn Ye-jin's acting transformation .. Mars serial killings, frog boy disappearances, etc.

Film accomplice, Sohn Ye-jin's acting transformation .. Mars serial killings, frog boy disappearances, etc.

Netizens are paying attention to the film's accomplice on cable movie channels. The film's accomplice was directed by Kook Dong-seok, who was released in October 2013, and was starred by Son Ye-jin (Jeong Da-eun), Kim Gap-su (Jung Soon-man), Lim Hyun-jun (Sim Joon-young), and Kim Kwang-kyu (Jang-gyeongsa). Han Chae-jin shocked Korea 15 years ago Ahead of the statute of limitation, 'Da-eun' feels the presence of a dad who is too familiar in the real criminal's voice and begins to trace his past. The more you dig up, the more Da-in becomes confused, and the cruel doubts about your dad who have dedicated everything for you all your life grow ... Mars serial killings, frog boy disappearances, and many unknown unknown crimes exist. Uncaptured criminals are still living alive and breathing somewhere in Korea. What choice will I make if I find that my dear family has committed a traumatic crime before the expiration of the statute of limitations? The film began with this question. Son Ye-jin throws off the existing bright and lovely image through the movie 'Accomplice', which depicts the cruel suspicion of her daughter, which began 15 days before the death of the kidnapping case that shocked the Republic of Korea. When he suspected his father as the culprit, he showed a more mature inner acting as 'Da', which is in a dilemma. "I totally read the scenarios and chose . I was shocked and left a long time after the cover," she said. In order to express the psychology of Da-eun, he conducted a thorough scenario analysis as well as an emotionally challenging challenge. “The most difficult work I've ever done is the“ Dae Eun ”character. I was burdened with the character who had to dig deeply into the emotions, but it was worth the challenge to take it. ” In addition, Kim Gap-soo, the acting director who received movies, dramas, and entertainments, reached his second heyday, and played the role of his father, 'Soon-man'. A man who has lived at the cost of any sacrifice for his daughter, but faces a tragedy in a true workshop with a daughter who suspects herself as the culprit. "I read the scenario and realized that maybe this could happen in reality. I was convinced that it was a movie that would not only have fun in genre, but also throw heavy messages to the audience." It is interesting that Son Ye-jin and Kim Gap-soo, who met as a father and daughter, are not the first to breathe. The couple, who once met as a warm widow in the drama , have a stiff acting confrontation with their father and daughter who face a tragedy that began with cruel doubt. Kook Dong-seok, the director of the commercial film for the first time as an accomplice, said that the casts of Sohn Ye-jin and Kim Gap-soo were 'gifts from heaven'. The combination of two Korean actors Sohn Ye-jin and Kim Gap-soo, who reunited through the emotional thriller Accomplishment, exploded in synergy and captivated the audience. Kook Dong-suk said in an interview, “Our society has many alarming events. What would I do if our family were the offenders of the incident and also began to doubt it? "The movie started at home."

2019-09-23 01:45:10

Milk Thistle Benefits, Side Effects Silymarin, especially Silycristine and Silydianin,

Milk Thistle Benefits, Side Effects Silymarin, especially Silycristine and Silydianin,

Milk thistle silymarin. In particular, silycristine and silidinine components prevent the invasion of toxins and the binding of hepatocytes to toxins, thereby protecting the liver cells. Milk Thistle can be eaten at any time, and the order is not set. However, if you have gastrointestinal disorders after ingestion or if your stomach is weak, you should take it with plenty of water after meals. Dietary supplements should not be filtered on a regular basis, but should be taken at regular times. Silymarin contains a large amount of silymarin, which removes free radicals and increases the concentration of SOD, an enzyme that removes antioxidants such as glutathione and harmful oxygen, and prevents cell necrosis due to peroxidation. Silymarin is an antioxidant that acts specifically for the liver to protect the liver from free radicals and to help activate liver cells and regenerate liver cells. Decomposes acetaldehyde and helps hangovers. Helps to recover from fatigue caused by decreased liver function. Phosphatidylcholine is an essential component of cell membranes, helping to make silymarin better adhere to the cell membranes, thus preventing toxic invasion into the liver cells. People with alcoholic liver disease should avoid alcohol extracts.

2019-09-23 01:05:06