All-K-Pop Explains Positive Issues in Busan

All-K-Pop Explains Positive Issues in Busan

Allkpop, an English-speaking Korean wave media, said, “The group BTS Jimin raises the pride and image of his hometown with tremendous impact and popularity.” All K-Pop detailed the positive issues spread by BTS Jimin in Busan. First, the Busan International Travel Fair, held at the Busan Exhibition and Convention Center from September 5 to September 8, was awarded the Best Booth Operation Award by selecting the theme of 'Travel to Yukjeong' with the bulletproof Jimin. Congratulations to Geumjeong-gu, the main purpose of the fair is to encourage tourism and is expected to attract more than 100,000 tourists. In addition, the Busan Transportation Cooperation Team recently decided to extend the exhibition of the BTS Jimin Museum at Busan Asiad Stadium. The magnificent 200m exhibition hall introduced the museum's fan association of BTS Jimin's sixth anniversary. Busan had previously rejected the advertisements of Busan Asiad Main Stadium, but it was the first time that BTS Jimin's outstanding achievements had been announced. In addition, Korea Tourism Organization was the second place where BTS Jimin visited his friends and family in January 2016, and posted a log (vlog) video of Dadaepo Beach in a survey of 22,272 fans in 137 countries. He also mentioned that it is a measure of Jimin's worldwide popularity. Finally, All K-Pop details the message of Busan citizens to Jimin and the emperor's power of Silt.

2019-09-23 00:45:10

Who is the king of masked singers?

Who is the king of masked singers?

When is twenty-nine marriages? There is interest in Park Ga-yang, who will appear on MBC 'The King of Mask Singer', which will be broadcast on Sunday, 22nd. Recently, Park Ki-rye, who appeared as a masked singer and showed anti-war charm and outstanding singing power, is going to capture viewers with goddess-class entertainment. Born in 1991, Park Gi-ryang, who is twenty-nine years old, debuted in 2007 as a cheerleader for the professional basketball team Ulsan Mobis Figus. In 2007 (second year of high school), he stumbled on the streets of Seomyeon, Busan, and was cast by the cheerleader team leader to walk the path of cheerleaders. In 2009, Park Ki-ryang debuted as a cheerleader for Busan Giants Lotte Giants. At that time, Park didn't know there was a baseball team called Lotte Giants in Busan. However, in the summer of 2008, Cheerleader's senior accepted an offer to visit the baseball field and went to the baseball game to see a baseball game. However, until then, the existence of Park Gi-ryang was not widely known, and even the cheering squad, only Ji Ji-hoon's cheering team was all that Lotte fans knew. In 2012, Park will be the new leader of Lotte Giants, following Choi Hyun-jin, who retired in 2011. This is the youngest team leader of all time. In the meantime, Park Ki-ryang scouts Kim Yeon-jeong, who was looking for a new team from the Hanwha Eagles. At that time, Kim Yeon-Jung was more known to the public than Park Ki-Ryang. The two became active cheerleaders for the Lotte Giants in 2012, making huge popularity and appearing on TV. Changwon LG Sakers Cheerleaders had two peaks, including appearing on Xinhua. However, the two people's explosive popularity had some influence on their relationship, and they eventually went their way. Park Ki-Ryang is loved by sports fans as cheerleaders such as the professional baseball Lotte Giants and basketball Ulsan Mobis Figus. In particular, based on his outstanding beauty and popularity, he has appeared in various entertainment programs as well as various entertainment activities such as CF models and photo shoots. The stage of the masked singers and the personal stage can be seen at MBC 'The King of Mask Singer' at 5 pm on Sunday (22nd).

2019-09-23 00:05:11

Participate in swimming competitions and entertain yourself?

Participate in swimming competitions and entertain yourself?

`Idol Room` Seventeen is transformed into a swimmer in the idol room. In the recent recording, Seventeen participated in a new corner 'swimming competition' to evaluate his physical fitness and showed off his artistic sense. Jung Hyung-don said, "You can join this corner even if you can't swim." Seventeen has appeared in 'Idol Room' and left a legend video. Dougyeom raised the mood with seals and alpacas. Dino is Sung-Mak Cha of the 'SKY Castle' Cha Min-hyuk (Kim Byung-cheol Bun), and Seung-Kwan Lee added a personality with singer BMK.

2019-09-22 23:45:05

Masked singer Choi Hee, age thirty-four ... Yo In-na, Lee Min-jung looks and intelligence to resemble Namsim stimulation When?

Masked singer Choi Hee, age thirty-four ... Yo In-na, Lee Min-jung looks and intelligence to resemble Namsim stimulation When?

Choi Hee An-un, who recently appeared in the King of Masked Songs, joined the King of Masked Songs as a judging panel. Announcer Choi Hee, a baseball goddess who has shaken her heart after appearing as a beach at the masked king last August, appears alongside Cheerleader Park Ki-ryang on MBC's 'Night-Mystery Music Show'. Choi Hee Announcer, born in 1986 and 34 years old this year, joined as KBS N Announcer in 2010 and plays the `` I Love Baseball '' MC, an original baseball magazine program, and has attracted much attention from many baseball fans with his beautiful appearance and smooth performance. Caused. He joined KBS N Sports in 2010 and left to switch to freelance broadcaster on December 12, 2013, but returned to KBS N Sports on March 31, 2017. Its appearance resembles actors Yoo In-na and Lee Min-jung, and has both intelligence and appearance, and many baseball fans are thrilled. In the past, Lotte Giants sign star Sohn A-Seop was selected as the ideal type and appeared in related search words.

2019-09-22 23:05:06

'Please take care of the refrigerator' Kang Ki-young breathes the most

'Please take care of the refrigerator' Kang Ki-young breathes the most

Kim Rae-won and Kang Ki-young starred in JTBC's 'Please Take Care of the Refrigerator' broadcast on the 16th. In the broadcasting section, the cooking confrontation took place with the ingredients in Kang Ki-young's refrigerator. Kang Ki-young named Kim Rae-won as the male actor who had the best acting breath. In the meantime, while playing with many male actors such as So Ji-seop, Jo Jung-seok, Park Seo-jun and Yoo Seung-ho, he praised Kim Won-rae as 'the actor who breathed the best'. Kang talked about his first encounter with his wife. "My younger brother is a bar, (wife) was the junior of his friend. I went to the store, I was attended. But it was so pretty." There were a lot of people, and while I was talking, my wife put her hands on my thighs, "he said." I almost broke up with my wife. " The wife was enthusiastic behind the scenes when she told Fufu, 'because I don't have a mom.' Thanks to the dog, I had to say goodbye. "

2019-09-22 22:45:06

I am pleased to do my work

I am pleased to do my work

On the 17th, KBS2's new tree drama 'When camellia bloom' was attended by PD PD Young-Hoon Cha, actors Hyo-Jin Kang, Han-Neul Kang, and Ji-Seok Kim. Kang said, "I was awkward because I came out wearing such beautiful clothes when I came out today. I'm glad to do a great work." Kang said, "It was an unusual script, and I thought I should do it because the author and the director were so good." On the other hand, 'camellia bloom time' is scheduled for the first broadcast at 10 pm on the 18th.

2019-09-22 22:05:28

Spider married to Jo Jung-seok, thorough self-care ...

Spider married to Jo Jung-seok, thorough self-care ...

Interest in the cockpit and spiders hit the real-time search query on Sunday, September 22nd. Born in 1980, Choong-suk, who was forty-year-old, married a spider last year. In February 2015, the two men, who recognized their devotees and met in public, became a hot topic by replacing them with covenants instead of weddings. Although the field of activity was different, Jo Jung-suk has been active as a musical actor for a long time, and he is also interested in music. The spider informed me of this when he delivered his wedding news through his fan cafe and said, "He has been a long time to comfort me and give me a lot to learn and realize. Heart, "he said. The spider, who has both singing and rap skills, is very keen to manage himself. Spider appeared in JTBC 'Please Take A Fridge' and answered honestly with a bright smile on the rather nasty question related to his lover Joseok. When the spider searched for the word "love," he was surprised to find that the phrase "love is like a spider" was automatically suggested as a related search term. Then I asked them to tell me the secret of their love, "It's very difficult but I try to think a lot from the other person's point of view. "If you look back, it makes sense," he said. On the day, the spider's fridge caught the eye as much as the seafood sent directly to Jeonnam Wando. Then, the answer to the question, "I used to drink really well before. I think I drank three bottles. Now I'm drunk a lot." He also showed off his affection by saying that he would fit the taste of Jo Jung-seok and shochu. In addition, the spider expressed his desire for soju advertising and laughed with a witty comment that "It's okay to drink three bottles." The spider also talked about dieting and said, "I don't like sweet food very much." The spider then confessed, "I've eaten noodles and fried for about three years ago because I'm getting a lot of weight." On the day, the spider grabbed the macaron which was presented to the fan from the open fridge and said, "I usually don't like sweet food." The spider said, "I tend to avoid desserts because of diet. I've been eating noodle and tempura for about three years before because I'm getting a lot of weight."

2019-09-22 21:45:29

Jeju Airport Gimhae Airport has a strong wind, both takeoff and landing direction, river overflow

Jeju Airport Gimhae Airport has a strong wind, both takeoff and landing direction, river overflow

Jeju Airport, Gimhae Airport, due to strong winds, takeoff and landing direction Jeju Airport is suffering from a typhoon. There is a scheduled flight schedule on the Jeju Airport homepage. The wind shear news report is in force at Jeju Airport. Jeju windsurfers are in effect for landing and taking off. In Seogwipo, more than 200mm of rain fell a day, and high mountains recorded a record high wind of 203km per hour. In the strong rain, 4,900 households were out of power. The flooding of the rivers caused tens of vehicles to be damaged by the waters, and the fall hurricane was heavily influenced by sea temperature. The typhoon is said to expand its forces by containing water vapor.

2019-09-22 21:05:12

Who is Meteor?

Who is Meteor?

Singer Yoo Sung's interest in the show is decorating live search terms on Sunday evening, September 22. Born in 1989, this year's 30-year-old Yoo-sung starred in Voice Korea Season 1, Tenmin (Lee Hyo-ri), smiled like he sent me (Lee Eun-ha), Lost for a while (015B), Vinari (Shim Su-bong), Just a Feeling (SES) to announce the presence. At that time, he defeated the rival competitors with his outstanding singing ability, rich emotion, talent, and her own soul and became the final candidate of Baek Ji-young coach team. On the final stage, they sang New Song 'Over' and 'Woman Out of the Window' (Jo Yong-pil) and finished Voice Korea Season 1 with the final TOP4. Yoo Sung has received a lot of attention by introducing the legendary stage with the gagman Lee Jin-ho in tvN and xtvN entertainment 'Player' that aired on the 22nd.

2019-09-22 20:45:08

Donation angel Jang Nara, age thirty-nine.

Donation angel Jang Nara, age thirty-nine.

With interest in actor Jang Nara, the keywords 'Jang Nara' and 'Jang Na Na' came up in real-time search on the evening of September 22, Sunday. Born in 1981, Jang Na, who is thirty-nine years old, has been swept up in a love story with Park Bo-gum, a younger brother. On June 23, 2017, the online community posted a message that Jang Na-ra was captured at Cheongdam-dong Wedding Street in Gangnam-gu, Seoul. Rumors spread that Jang Nara and Park Bo-gum overcame the age gap of Chinese Dong-gap through the securities market information magazine, also known as `` Jirasi ''. The city also included specific information such as two people witnessed at Cheongdam-dong wedding street. Jang Nara said on Instagram, "I have not seen or met. I have not met in the past. I do not know where the Cheongdam-dong wedding street, I spend most of my time near home." Jang Nara said, "I think it is a matter of the individual to be unmarried, regardless of my age. I wanted to be a good performer at the shooting site and a good junior senior. "Because I can't or can't, why should my age and appearance be talked about? I'm trying to live naturally and healthy." Jang Na-ra and Park Bo-gum, who took a breath in KBS 2TV 'Remember Me,' which aired in 2015, were engulfed in the last year through 'Securities Market Information Sheet'. At that time, both companies announced the official position of "the factual root". Park Bo-gum also explained in an interview that "I'm also amazed by my elder sister and his love story. My sister and I are close sisters." At that time, most netizens did not believe in the marriage theory of Jang Nara, who was born in 1981 and thirty-nine years old, and Park Bo-gum, who was born in 1993. Nara, a pure Hangul name, is the name that came from his father Ju Ho-sung when he was asked to give a friend's name as a high school Korean teacher. Since his debut, Jang Nara is famous for being a representative star of celebrity donation angels through donations and volunteer activities not only in Korea but also in China and other countries.

2019-09-22 20:05:07

I saw the opening ceremony at the Ulju World Mountain Film Festival

I saw the opening ceremony at the Ulju World Mountain Film Festival

Jin Gi-joo shared the photo with the phrase "behind" on his Instagram. In the picture, Jin-ju is wearing a black dress and taking a mirror selfie. Jin Ki-Ju saw the opening ceremony at the Ulju World Mountain Film Festival held on the 6th.

2019-09-22 19:45:07

Son Junho said he lost 14kg for his musical performance!

Son Junho said he lost 14kg for his musical performance!

Choi Hwa Jung Power Time Kim So-hyun, Son Jun-ho and Leo of VIXX appeared in SBS Power FM's Choi Hwa-jeong's Power Time. Son Joon-ho said he lost 14kg for his musical performance. Son Joon-ho said, "It was dizzy to lose weight drastically."

2019-09-22 19:05:12

It's the first time in four years that you've entered the “CL” chart

It's the first time in four years that you've entered the “CL” chart

Billboard announced today that CLC ranked 47th on the Billboard Social 50 charts on the 14th. CLC entered the Billboard social charts for the first time in four years. The new song 'Devil' is a song with a modern retro sensibility, and the point is straightforward lyrics that give a final warning that they will not endure anymore who are constantly rude and cross the line.

2019-09-22 18:45:08

Han Sang-hyuk of those who see like this!

Han Sang-hyuk of those who see like this!

“Great show” The eighth episode of TVN's TV drama “The Great Show,” which aired on Tuesday, was a cool Tuesday night with viewers as a great solver. In the midst of the recent broadcast, Jung-woo, who learned that she was pregnant, went on to watch her sonogram with Da-jung or presented her own song for her and her affection. Han Sang-hyuk caught the eye by drawing Jung Woo's sniper's mind with soft smile and lovely eyes. From the cute visuals full of dumbness to the self-composed song made with sweet voices, the home theater is colored in pink with a perfect expression of the love of Jung Woo. Han Dong-nam, who revealed the black color at the end of the broadcast, shocked the home theater by snipping the identity of Great's fake father. The Great exploded in anger toward Handong South, who left his three brothers and sisters drinking in a saloon at the bar, and he said, “What are you doing! "Why do you do your dad, mixed with Dajeong and the drop of blood?" The great thoughts that seemed to hit his head with a hammer, and Han Dong-nam's staring at him, amplified curiosity about the future wave.

2019-09-22 18:05:07

Said he would try to be

Said he would try to be

Actor Lim Hyun-sung returns to Fantasy Oh and starts his full-fledged activity. Lim received a ruling from the Seoul Central District Court in July that the exclusive contract with Fantasy Oh is valid. The two sides reached a consensus and decided to agree with Fantasy. Lim Hyun-sung, "I apologize for your concern and concern for Fantasy Oh and many people. Thank you for your consideration and understanding through this agreement." I will try to be an actor. "

2019-09-22 17:45:13