My country…

My country…

Yang Sejong in the released photo ...? On July 19, JTBC's new drama “My Country” released the first still cut of Yang Se-jong, who transformed himself into an undying samurai. Yang Se-jong in the photo reveals the transformation of acting with unfathomable eyes. The sun's eyes give off a cool charisma, and the desperateness filled with snow stimulates people's feelings. Another resolution is read even when pulling a bow. The immersion of Yang Se-jong, which contains the life of Seo-hui and the narrative of Gilgok, which are never recorded with just three pictures, stimulates the expectation.

2019-09-22 09:45:04

Lottery 877 wins

Lottery 877 wins

Lottery 877 wins Who is Chuseok Dress? Lotto 877 winning numbers '5, 17, 18, 22, 23, 43' was the winning number lucky number. The bonus number was 12. The first prize winner is 12,173.661 million won, and the second prize winner is 75, each with 45,780,000 won. The third runner up was 5,167 people, winning 158 million won.

2019-09-22 09:05:06

By company invitation…

By company invitation…

I don't know exactly ~? Venus Park Seong-yeon, Doo-ri, Jung Da-kyung, Wink Kang Ju-hee, and Kang Seung-hee appeared in the special feature of Mulberry Saint-Mongsa on the Chuseok show of MBC Everyone 'Video Star', which was broadcast on the 17th. Park Sung-yeon said, But I don't know exactly where it was molded. ” Jung Da-kyung revealed that Duri is "there is a saying, a wall, a princess." The producer continued to add karaoke time without saying anything, and Park Sung-yeon, who felt weird, tried to say that she should go home. Park Sung-yeon said, "I met at 6-7 o'clock and I felt bad that I had to go home because I didn't feel good. I wanted to see the water."

2019-09-22 08:45:04

Ji-ryul means a funny first meeting with actor Hae-jin.

Ji-ryul means a funny first meeting with actor Hae-jin.

JTBC2 'Affliction Night' (Direction Inara) is a 'Affliction Self-Recital Talk Show' where the stars face the face of the bad guys who follow them and reveal the honest inside. On the 20th Friday (Friday), 'Tun Messi' Ji-Yul Joo and 'Pro Self-Sooker' Cheon Myung-hoon, who boasts unique language dribble, will appear and talk wildly. Jeon Ji-ryul attracted everyone's attention by revealing a funny first meeting with actor Hak-jin and an accidentally visited actor. Jeon Ji-ryul said, “When you first met Yoo-jin and Sa-seok, you asked each other,“ What are you doing? ”And laughed at the reality. I also confessed to the actress who came. “When I appeared in the drama“ Isan, ”I thought it would be as much as Hakjin.” “Isn't the visual difference anymore?”

2019-09-22 08:05:05

So this trip ???

So this trip ???

“Modern Family” In the 30th episode of MBN 'Modern Family' (Planning / Production MBN, Director Song Sung-chan), which airs at 11 pm on the 20th, Park Won-sook enjoys a trip to Ganghwa-do with the invitation of Lee Mi-young and her two daughters Jeon Boram and Jeon Uram. lost. Lee Mi-young said, "The other teachers are very stern (Park Won-sook). They always welcomed me with an innocent smile." So I planned this trip. ” The two eat seasonal grilled lobsters in Ganghwa-do, and they talk about a deep life story. Meet Lee Mi-young's two daughters, Jeon Bo-ram and Jeon U-ram, who are waiting at the pension and spend a warm evening. Park Won-sook was surprised by the story that Jeon Bo-ram and Jeon U-ram were in their 30s, and asked `` Is there a boyfriend? '' And "Is there any problem now?" Do it yourself. In response to Park Won-sook's abrupt question, Jeon Woo-ram smiled with a strange smile, saying, “I have a boyfriend with or without a boyfriend,” and Jeon Bo-ram said, “I'm worried about myself these days,” and turned into an actor in the girl group tiara. Be honest.

2019-09-22 07:45:03

Ryu Seok-chun, ask a girl,

Ryu Seok-chun, ask a girl, "If you're wondering, I'll try it."

Criticism is rising as Ryu Seok-chun, a professor of sociology at Yonsei University, has argued in her lectures that she has identified Japanese comfort women as prostitutes, and that related groups have followed North Korea. Professor Ryu said in a lecture on 'Developmental Sociology' in Yonsei University's sociology class on the 19th, while discussing the contents of Japanese colonialism with students, "The direct perpetrator is not Japan." . "Prostitution is an old industry, it was in the past and it will be in the future," he said. "The comfort women are led by Japanese civilians and neglected by the Japanese government." When a student argued that the comfort women victims were forced to work, Professor Ryu said, "What are the prostitutes doing? What are the parents selling?" It is like that. " "Similar to that," the student asked, "Do you see prostitutes and comfort women in the same class?" Professor Ryu also said to the girl who asked, "Would you like to try it (prostitution). It's the same now." Professor Ryu is known to have used the book 'Anti-Japanese Tribalism' as a textbook, which included the fact that the Japanese colonial period helped the development of Korea. He is classified as a Newlite in the academic world and has served as chairman of the Liberal Party's Innovation Committee. The ruling opposition criticized with a single voice that Ryu Seok-chun, Yonsei University's chairman of the Liberal Party of Korea, said on the 21st that "comfort women are a kind of prostitution." In addition, the Democratic Party, the Barun Future Party, the Justice Party and the Democratic Peace Party urged Yonsei University to dismiss Professor Ryu, saying he made a remark that he could not speak. Particularly, these parties also mentioned Ryu's career as chairman of the Korean Party's innovation chairman and attacked the Korean Party. The Korean Party regretted the people for saying that it was a very inappropriate statement. Democratic Party spokesman Lee Hae-sik said in a commentary that "they're a man of exile who can't be found even in the Japanese far right group as a result of anger." Is Professor Ryu right? Koreans are right? And leave Korea. " Photo Yonhap News

2019-09-22 07:05:03

Masked singer Song Fairy Genie succeeds 5 consecutive victories by 5 votes ...

Masked singer Song Fairy Genie succeeds 5 consecutive victories by 5 votes ...

Interest in Choi Sung-soo, who appeared in the masked king. In the MBC entertainment program 'Night Night-King of Mask Singer,' which aired on the 15th, 'Gini' and 'Kim Seobang' played the 110th King's War. On this day, the song 'King Fairy Genie' succeeded in 5 consecutive victories and established himself as a long-term king. The singers who took off their masks and revealed their identities were Tiffany, Sung Jin-hwan, Jinhae-sung and Choi Sung-soo. On this day, ‘지니’ selected a ‘Feat. 정인’ and presented a sad stage with a soothing tone. 'Kim Seobang' selected 'TOMBOY' and presented a warm sound as an emotional voice. The king of the 110s was “Gini” who beat “Kim Seobang” by five votes. ‘지니’ remarked, “I couldn't make Kim's wish to remove my mask, but I will prepare a good song for those who chose me.” Next, Kim Seo-bang took off his mask and revealed his identity. From the duet stage to the solo stage of Crynut's 'Myeong-dong Calling' and Hyuk-oh's 'Tomboy', he has been selected as the oldest candidate. The celebrity judges, who were aware of his identity early on, said, “How can your voice change over time? His voice is like a frozen voice. ”He admired the stage of Kim Seo-bang. Choi Sung-soo, who first appeared in a contest pro for the first time in 37 years of music life, said, "I am determined to sing harder than I am." Subsequently, the judges admired his unchanged, refreshing voice for him, who gave him a special stage with the immortal hit song “Love of Grass”. Choi Seong-su said, “I thought I was really irrelevant to this program. However, seeing Yun Seok-hwa-Kim Bo-yeon-Hyun Jin-young come out and seeing them happy makes me a meaningful time. ”“ I wanted to be a king. It's really good to be a singer. "I still have to be harder than that." Choi Seong-su said, “Thank you very much. "I'm not forgotten," he said. "I want to be a singer who can share pain and comfort, not just singers."

2019-09-22 06:45:03

Lee Chang-hoon's first appearance in the entertainment show?

Lee Chang-hoon's first appearance in the entertainment show?

Happy Together 4 In KBS 'Happy Together 4', which aired on the 19th, Dong-Gun appeared as an MC on behalf of Cho Yoon-hee while being featured as 'The Prince Constitution.' Lee Chang Hoon attracted attention as it was the first appearance in the entertainment. Lee Chang-hoon has become a hot topic because he appeared in many of Ahn's works. Above all, Lee Dong-gun, who confessed that “I forgot the first wedding anniversary and bought only jokbal”, became a nickname of “national jokbalnam”. He is celebrating his second wedding anniversary shortly after the “National Jokbal Nam” incident. "We are planning a special event to make up for it." MC Cho Se-ho asked, "Do you not normally talk about me?" Lee Dong-gun said, "I was so friendly with Mr. Seho. When I started to fight, I asked myself to believe, and when I started, I said that I was urgent for packing my rice bowls."

2019-09-22 06:05:04

In prison, first-class model Aunt Lee, gentle tenderness testimony, sadistic behavior,

In prison, first-class model Aunt Lee, gentle tenderness testimony, sadistic behavior,

In prison, the first-class model Aunt Lee, gentle hand testimony, sadistic Lee, a 56-year-old suspect in the Mars serial murder case, is known as a first-class model. For twenty years, Aunt has been regarded as a first-class model in prison. He also paid a 5 million won if he caught the Mars serial killings. Serial killings took place along local road 343. The perpetrator also assumed that he had a route from Suwon to Mars. It was estimated that the time was between seven and eleven o'clock, when the bus was committed and committed before the last train stopped. Representatives at the time were also 70 percent more likely to be serial killers. It was an opinion that should be seen as the same.

2019-09-22 05:45:05

Jesse missing, thirty two years old .... Plastic confession,

Jesse missing, thirty two years old .... Plastic confession, "This chest is real" .... 4D charm not to dry!

The rapper Jesse is on the bottom of the missing airport fashion, and has been decorating the real-time search word for a few days. Jesse posted a video on his Instagram on the 20th. In the video, he said, "I'm wearing pants. OK?" And then in English, "I call these clothes short leggings." Jesse was captured by cameras at Incheon International Airport before leaving Bangkok, Thailand. He wore a loose white t-shirt with a missing bottom. However, it was pointed out that the black short pants with all buttocks were exposed. On the other hand, Jesse, who surprises people with his unrelenting remarks, told a candid feeling about the bad guys and diss who are pouring out on plastic surgery in one broadcast. Jesse said, “I see bad because I am a human being. Almost all of the bad guys are suffering from plastic surgery. ” Jesse said, “I paid for my surgery. Why do I have to hide it? Jesse also said, “Many people do surgery and hide. That's funny Wouldn't it be nice if I wanted to? ”Celebrity representative 'Sen' sister girl crush charm exploded. Unlike Jesse, male performers smiled nervously at Jesse's sudden 'coming out'. In particular, Jesse, “I didn't know,” told Jeon Hyun-mu, who was sweating, “Is this heart really like?” Jesse announces a new single on the 23rd and returns to the music industry. Jesse, a Korean-American raised in the United States, was born in 1988. At the age of thirty two, she debuted in the Korean music industry under the name of Jessica H.O in 2005, gaining popularity with the runner-up in the 2015 Mnet 'Unpretty Rapstar'.

2019-09-22 05:05:03

'Akdong musician' Lee Chan-hyuk and Lee Soo-hyun's individual cuts were placed side by side

'Akdong musician' Lee Chan-hyuk and Lee Soo-hyun's individual cuts were placed side by side

Akmu released the title song. YG Entertainment posted a poster for the title song of Akmu's 3rd album 'Sail' on its official blog. Akmu's title song is composed of 19 characters, which is how to love you and how to love you. It was a long text that was not commonly seen, and it was a novel title that once again multiplied its meaning. Lee Chan-hyuk showed his strength as a musician by putting his name on song composition and composition alone. Lee Hyun-young participated in the arrangement to increase the completeness. This song was unfinished by Lee Chan-hyuk's 'Sumday Festival' in 2017, where he participated in the military service. Unlike the first full-band sound, this time I reorganized it more minimally to focus on the title song lyrics. The posters were placed side by side with the individual cuts of Lee Chan-hyuk and Lee Soo-hyun. Lee Chan-hyuk holding a brush in one hand and Lee Soo-hyun pulling both hands toward the body amplified the curiosity. Akmu's new release 'Hanghae' covered the theme of 'parting' in general through the keyword 'leaving', and it conveyed the feeling of the parting, which can be heavy, in a band sound. Lee Chan-hyuk said, “The feelings are different. Exceptionally serious and excited. I hope everyone has the same mind. ” Lee Soo-hyun said, “I missed the stage together.

2019-09-22 04:45:07

The first guest to find 'Romantic Club' is representative of the entertainment industry.

The first guest to find 'Romantic Club' is representative of the entertainment industry.

With MC Lee Hwi-jae and Ji-ryul's delicious progress, and Solvin (Laboom), who has recently emerged as a blue chip of the entertainment world, and personality actor Hwang Seok-jeong, who is attracting attention as a new stealer of Chungmuro, the magical healing hands of chef Lee Hyo-nam have been invited to the romantic club. I draw a wonderful story that I did not reveal. The first guests to find the representatives of the entertainment industry Sen sister, actor Kim Bo-yeon and Park Jun-geum! Kim Bo-yeon and Park Joon-geom destroyed the studio by showing off a cool and unrelenting talk so that the words of her older sister were astonishing. The older sister Park Jun-geum, who played a little while in the last year (?), Was an instinctless dance instinct, showing off 7080 dances in those memories of the time, and he warmed up the studio. Kim Bo-yeon, a former singer, was the first performer to perform his favorite song in entertainment. I was surprised by the fields and staff. The story behind Kim Bo-yeon and Park Joon-geum, who had not been known in the romantic club, was also revealed.The fate of Park Joon-geum and Hwang Seok-jeong, who had been staggered by the appearance of the popular drama 'Secret Garden,' Stunningly pure and honest stories of celebrities who remember the 70s and 80s spread.

2019-09-22 00:05:20

I'd like to know, I'm asking for a report on Lee Chun-jae, a suspect for the Mars serial murder

I'd like to know, I'm asking for a report on Lee Chun-jae, a suspect for the Mars serial murder

SBS's representative incident program, 'I want to know', which has been widely loved by viewers by searching for various problems in the entire society, has begun to receive reports about Lee Mo, a suspected Mars serial killer. 'I want to know it' The crew is on the 19th, "I am a serial murder murder in 1986-91 Gyeonggi-do. I'm waiting for contact with ", and officially requested a report from the viewer. Earlier, the police identified 56-year-old Lee Chun-jae, who is currently serving in a prison in Busan, as a strong suspect in the Mars serial murder case, which has remained in the US for 33 years. Recently, the DNA investigation of some of the evidence at the time of the incident was commissioned by the National Institute of Scientific Investigation, confirming that the DNA found in the victim's clothes of the 5th, 7th and 9th murders matched, police explained. . Lee was convicted of raping and murdering his wife in Cheongju, Chungbuk, in January 1994, and was sentenced to imprisonment. He is currently serving a prison. Police first investigated Lee's Mars serial murder case, but Lee is known to have denied allegations. When the news was delivered on the 18th, 'I want to know' the side said that they have been following this incident for a long time. The 'I want to know' side told the official YouTube account that "'I want to know' has been dealt with twice in 1992 and 2011. Since then, countless reports have been made, and so many PD's have been checking the reports. I went. Perhaps the longest period in the team, the most PDs covered the case, I think. " . The Mars serial murder case was the brutal murder of 10 women from September 1986 to April 1991, and remains the worst long-term unreasonable case for 33 years. The statute of limitations had already expired in 2006, and the film `` Memories of Murder '' was also made. Lee Chun-jae was sentenced to life imprisonment in 1994 on charges of sexually assaulting and murdering his wife (20 years old) in Cheongju, Chungbuk, and is currently serving a prison in Busan. The South Gyeonggi Provincial Police Agency's dedicated investigation team sent seven people, including detectives and profilers, to Busan prison for investigation. As in the first investigation on the 18th, Lee Chun-jae reportedly denied all charges. As a result of the investigation by the National Institute of Scientific Investigation, the police investigated the underwear of victims of the 5th (January 1987), 7th (September 1988), 9th (November 1990), etc. The DNA from the evidence was informed that it matched Lee's.

2019-09-21 23:45:26

BTS V, Cingularity 500 Day Celebration

BTS V, Cingularity 500 Day Celebration

On the 18th, the solo song `` Singularity '' of the bulletproof boy band celebrity celebrated 500 days public 'Singularity' is the shortest '100 million views on YouTube' among solo songs of BTS, achieving 10 million views in 15 hours, the shortest period ever among Korean solo singers, and 24 hours 12.4 million views of all BTS comeback trailers. This song set the best record. Music critics, including the British Guardian, the New York Times and the LA Times of the United States, have praised V's singularity as `` Best Song of 2018 '' and continued to praise BTS for broadening the musical horizons of BTS. In addition, Mwave's '1st K-pop song that should be known more by global fans' was selected as 'a must-see stage before Ami dies', while PBS, the largest public broadcasting station in the US It is the only song of BTS that can be selected from 'K-Pop 5 Can's' and is recognized for both outstanding musicality and popularity. Fans celebrated 500 days with hashes such as '# Singularity500Days, #TaehyungOurPride, #Precious Gifts_Singularity 500 Days Celebration', which immediately went to worldwide trending, especially in Korea, 1st, 2nd and 4th. Sweeping confirmed the love of the Army. It is expected that the appeal of the famous song 'Singularity', which is gaining more attention from abroad, will be added in the future. On the other hand, BTS, which is leaving the country after the vacation, has successfully entered the main album chart 'Billboard 200' for 22 consecutive weeks, and 'Social 50' was the first consecutive week for 114 consecutive weeks.

2019-09-21 23:05:39

If you are curious about BTS Jimin's honey gene, you can find it by his parents. ”

If you are curious about BTS Jimin's honey gene, you can find it by his parents. ”

The tenderness of Jimin, a member of the group's natural honey gene, is becoming a hot topic. The North Korean media Korea reported, "I can see that Jimin's noble and kind personality is inherited from his parents." Jimin's image in the recently broadcast 'Bring The Soul' was introduced with Jimin talking to his father in a moving car on an overseas tour. Jimin answers the phone and says, “Why? Dad? Dad? Oh, is it raining in Busan? Can you hear me? I eat rice very well here. ”When I see it, I'll take the roasted seaweed. Jimin said, “There's a lot of seaweed here. Bring it all here, ”he says. Jimin said, “Don't worry. You can just eat your dad well. ”Jimin worried about his father,“ Yes. Jimin smiles “hehe” with her cute face and her father “loves” her son. Jimin fights each other once, saying “Yeah me too.” The call ends. Jimin said, “Ha ha haha ​​my father took care of Kim ~ There are so many Kims.” Koreabu said Jimin's childhood friend's mother remarked about his family: “Jimin's father had a good time with his son. He was active in volunteering, such as donating to local schools, and remembered to take a picnic with her friends and spend a lot of time with them. He was a really thoughtful dad. So I think Jimin could have succeeded like this. ” Lastly, Jimin's father praised the sweet gene of the jeonjeonjeon, explaining that he was a loving father who sent flowers with his card every birthday to his son.

2019-09-21 22:45:20