"Don't go in the summer," Jung Sun-ah, a dizzy bikini

Musical actress Jung Sun-ah unveiled bikini fashion. On the 17th, Jeong Sun-ah released a photo of herself with the words "Don't go summer". Jung Sun-ah, in her public photos, is lying on a sunbed wearing sunglasses and enjoying her time. Jung Sun-ah's eye-catching look is a bold bikini fashion. On the other hand, Jung Sun-ah will appear in the musical 'Aida', which is going up in November.

2019-09-20 16:05:20

I need a legal review for copyright violations and penalties and proceedings

I need a legal review for copyright violations and penalties and proceedings

Copyright applies to various fields such as images, videos and texts. Recently, since the articles, photos, and videos are uploaded to various places through the Internet, such as SNS and blogs, attention to copyright is required more. In July, musical actress Jung Sun-ah posted controversy on his SNS by posting a picture of a movie taken at a movie theater. Recording, photographing, and posting a movie on screen at a movie theater may be penalized for violating copyright laws. In addition, sharing illegally copied novels or sharing videos may be a violation of copyright law. In August, Mr. Jung was accused of copyright infringement in which he operated a site by uploading pirated novels by creating various novel bulletin boards by using domain computers and server rental companies with laptop computers in one studio. Chung was sentenced to two years of probation and 120 hours of community service in October for imprisonment for guilty of violating copyright law, based on the period and contents of copyright infringement, and the number of copyrighted victims. The Copyright Act is a law designed to contribute to the development of culture and related industries by protecting the rights of copyright holders and promoting the fair use of works. In addition to movies and novels from the previous examples, it is applied to various fields such as music, cartoons, and games. In case of copyright infringement and dispute, it is important to infringe copyright law first, and based on legal review, we can take measures such as suspending infringement, requesting disposal of goods, and requesting civil damages. In addition, if necessary, countermeasures should be taken against criminal penalties, audits and claims by copyright holders, countermeasures against copyright infringement, licensing costs and damages. Violation of copyright law can result in imprisonment of up to five years or fines of up to 50 million won, followed by civil liability. In case of damage due to the violation of copyright law, the amount of damage compensation can be sent by proving the damages and verifying the damages. However, it is advisable to seek help from lawyers and law firms with experience and knowledge of litigation. Kim Dong-seop, a lawyer at YK Corporate Law Group, said, “As a violation of copyright law occurs, copyright law is being punished. Even if the violation of the same copyright law, the level of punishment can vary depending on the damage or the degree of violation. In case of unintended violation of copyright law, a fact-finding procedure is required based on the relevant law, and even if it is damaged, the degree of damage and the process of verifying copyright are required. This is why it is advisable to seek help from lawyers and law firms with relevant legal knowledge. ”

2019-09-20 15:45:08

'Allied viewpoint' said that they do not fight well

'Allied viewpoint' said that they do not fight well

On the 14th, MBC entertainment program 'All-out Viewing Point' youtuber Dotty appeared and talked. Jeon asked Dotty "Did you have a girlfriend? Didn't you fight with your girlfriend?" Dotty replied, "I don't usually fight with my girlfriend." Jeon Hyun-moo asked him, "Why did you break up when you didn't fight?", And Doti flew a stone fastener, "Why did you break up?" Jeon Hyun-mu, "It's because I'm not good enough," was frankly caught the eye.

2019-09-20 15:05:06

The Lost City z Okja Shooting Director also participates ...

The Lost City z Okja Shooting Director also participates ...

The Lost City Z is drawing attention among film enthusiasts. In particular, the realistic and beautiful image of the Amazon Jungle in the work was captured by Darius Khonju, the best filming director in existence. He took the film of James Gray's Immigrants, and was acclaimed for his grasp of the 1920's air. Recently, he has been active in Bong Joon-ho's to and . The fact that he was the director of the film The Lost City Z, which made Cinephils the choice of film, became a hot topic. James Gray and cinematographer Darius Conzat capture dramatic aspects of the Amazon rainforest and capture the spectacular court life of British Edward VII and the terrible battle scenes of World War I in the film. I chose to shoot 35mm film. But filming with 35mm film in the middle of the Colombian jungle was no easy task. At the end of the day, the film was filmed on the plane and delivered to the studios in the UK every day via a total of three planes. 'Lost Cityz' digital shooting can be checked in advance using the on-site monitor, but due to the humidity of the jungle, the computer was not powered on, so I had to send it to the studio. James Gray and cinematographer Darius Conz said he was anxious the next day until he heard from the studio that the film had arrived. If you lose a day's shooting, because the production was fatally hit. Some of the films were eventually damaged, but they were able to digitally correct the extra shots to get the scene they wanted. Thanks to such strong obsession, was born as a work with excellent perfection.

2019-09-20 14:45:04

Lotteria squid burger twist and twist comeback!…

Lotteria squid burger twist and twist comeback!…

Abundant events, but not at that price Lotteria Squid Burger announces a comeback after a twist. Lotteria Squid Burger, once outstanding in terms of value for money, disappeared from the consumer's view at this time about three years ago. It was a different name at the time of its launch, but after that it took over the Lotteria menu under the name of squid burger. The squid burger, which has been renewed for the 40th anniversary of Lotteria and resurrected, is unfortunately 70% for single items and 29% for set menus. This is drawing attention to how much consumers will choose at a higher price than Deli Burger and Chicken Burger, while Lotteria Squid Burger is said to have undergone significant ups and downs until this launch. There was some controversy in the voting process, but Lotteria quenched the controversy through SNS such as its homepage and Facebook. Lotteria also prepared abundant events to commemorate the squid burger renewal. If you follow the guidance through SNS, etc., you will be automatically entered. Through this event, it is easy for anyone to apply.

2019-09-20 14:05:05

강 나나 posted a photo on Instagram account

강 나나 posted a photo on Instagram account

Actress Strong Na showed off her beauty. Strong posted a picture on his Instagram account on the 16th. In the released photo, I was proud of the beautiful visuals in the simple makeup. In particular, the hairstyle dyed in red attracted attention.

2019-09-20 13:45:03

Goddess of Ariaz appeared! ... I can't take my eyes off the scenes like fairy tales ...

Goddess of Ariaz appeared! ... I can't take my eyes off the scenes like fairy tales ...

A new “Arias” heralds a boom in the music industry. The entertainment agency, which is composed of 'Arias', showed the world a photo of their members' jacket albums before their activities. In the released photo, the members of Ariaz are proudly dressed in bright clothes. 'Arias' will be on stage with the first album coming in October. Music fans are attracting attention as to how "Arias" will make a difference in the Korean music industry.

2019-09-20 13:05:03

Cider bank parking account

Cider bank parking account

All fees are free The Ciderbank Parking Pass is eye-catching Friday morning to prepare for the weekend. It's a miscalculation that you might be using your passbook. The new cider banking passbook, which appeared on the morning of the 20th, appeared in a quiz provided by a specific application, and it is decorated with a search query of green window rising while buying interest. The five voting hints presented by the cider account on this day are the kinds of accounts that can be freely put in and out. In particular, it is flashing with unconditional huge interest rates and big benefits, which makes you think about changing your main bank at least once. This is a decent condition when many people have difficulty managing funds with the low interest rate of early 1%. The cider banking bankbook `` breaks all the unconditional fees free '' and pierces people who are troubled because of the fees they have to ask in various places such as transfers and withdrawals.

2019-09-20 12:45:04

Ahn So-hee from Wonder Girls, Chic beauty

Ahn So-hee from Wonder Girls, Chic beauty

Proud of Legs Actor Sohn So-hee from Wonder Girls showed off her chic looks. Ahn So-hee posted a photo on his Instagram on the 17th. So-hee Ahn poses with a black T-shirt and sunglasses. His unique legs catch the fans' attention. Meanwhile, Ahn So-hee is reviewing the next film after tvN 'Eurachacha Waikiki 2'.

2019-09-20 12:05:07

‘Byun Jung-soo’ Byun Jung-soo and his daughter Yoo Chae Won

‘Byun Jung-soo’ Byun Jung-soo and his daughter Yoo Chae Won

Actress Byun Jung-soo, along with his daughter Yoo Chae-won, has certified superior genes. In the photo, Byun Jung-soo and his daughter Yoo Chae-won are included. The two are tenderly walking through the airport. Superior spirit like a model mother and daughter admires.

2019-09-20 11:45:06

It seems to have been made even between 'Ilo Mannansai'

It seems to have been made even between 'Ilo Mannansai'

Broadcaster Jang Sung-kyu and model and broadcaster Han Hye-jin join Yoo Jae-suk. On November 16, an official of TVN entertainment program 'While I met with work' said, Jang Sung-kyu and Han Hye-jin appeared on 'Will met with work'. 'Between work' is a program where you spend your money earning money for work where you meet with each other. Jang Seong-gyu and Han Hye-jin's Chemie seemed to have made their appearance as 'Meeting with Work' as their close friends, as they recently played MC of JTBC2 'Hugu Chart'.

2019-09-20 11:05:03

‘최여진’ released a photo with Chu on his Instagram

‘최여진’ released a photo with Chu on his Instagram

Actor Choi Yeojin delivered a happy life with a dog. Choi Yeojin released a photo on his Instagram with the words "Chu". In the released photo, Choi Yeo-jin is spending a happy time with her dog against the backdrop of a river full of autumn atmosphere. In particular, the cuteness of Pucca's hair makes her look at the dog.

2019-09-20 10:45:04

Typhoon Path, No.17 Typhoon Breakout, Early Harvesting of Rice and Fruits, Attention to Reach, Unknown

Typhoon Path, No.17 Typhoon Breakout, Early Harvesting of Rice and Fruits, Attention to Reach, Unknown

Typhoon Path, No.17 Typhoon Breakout, Early Harvesting of Rice and Fruits, No.17 Typhoon Tapa is moving in the sea near Okinawa, Japan. The typhoon path is northwest and the traveling speed is about 60 kilometers per hour. The typhoon predicted route is expected south-southwest of Okinawa, Japan. The closest approach to Korea is likely to be the weekend, just like Chuseok. It is highly likely that Busan will reach Nanhai in 22 days. Unlike Lingling, typhoon breakups are likely to drive rain. Both wind strength and rainfall are unknown. The strong wind radius is 200 kilometers. The robbery is still too early. The variable is the water temperature of the sea. A change in strength is expected with water temperature. Heavy rain is expected from 22 to 23. In the United States, Houston Texas suffered major flooding as a result of Imelda. The typhoon breakthrough is expected to pass near the Korea Channel through the Gyeongnam sea on the 22nd.

2019-09-20 10:05:07

‘안 소미’ shared a photo with recent news

‘안 소미’ shared a photo with recent news

Gagwoman Ansomi boasted a fresh look. Ahn Somi shared a photo of his recent on Instagram. In the released photo, Ansomi sat on the bed and posed v towards the camera. It's as bright as a idol, and its hair is tied up to create a youthful yet fresh atmosphere.

2019-09-20 09:45:05

"Great Show" Jung Jong-cheol is allowed if Jae Yoon mom is international ~?

The seventh episode of tvN Mon.Drama 'The Great Show' aired on Monday (March 16) was struck by a dark shadow in front of the Great (Song Seung Heon) by Sam Dong's father Han Dong-nam (Gang Sung-jin) and Kang Kyung-hoon (Son Byung-ho) who began to explore the cosplay of the Korean family. It looks like you did. Jeong-hyun said, "How's your dad? Didn't people look bad? " I will take care of them until I can afford to live with them. " The great and Jeong Soo-hyun visited Jung Jong-cheol (Lee Won-jong's shop) and Yang Mi-sook (Kim Hyun-bun) and Jae-yun mother found a fight. Jung Jong-cheol said, "I offered to write a cafe article if Jae Yoon mother allowed international." Great said, "There is a new cafe called 'Inju Good Mom.' The fascination of human cider of great exploded. Great is a false slander post that confronts the polar community leader who controls the local public after his parents' chicken house suffers economic hardship. The Great planned to do live live broadcasts and include other community members on his side to prove that Jeong's parents' chicken house is a good restaurant. On the other hand, the unfortunate ties of the great-jeong Soo-hyun were revealed to attract the viewers' attention. Fourteen years ago, Jung-hyun, a brother-in-law who had been errands of Jeong-hyun while Kang-Soo-hyun was enjoying a theater date, died in an elevator crash. Jung Ji-hyun, who was always stuck like a chewing gum of Jung Soo-hyun, was an imagination. "Do you like the artist?" Kang Joon-ho, who hits a lot, and recalls his memories with Jeong-hyun while watching a movie, "I still can't afford to overflow with someone." Amplified curiosity about romance direction.

2019-09-20 09:05:04