V 1 Random ball drawn result Venus

V 1 Random ball drawn result Venus

In the first round of the finals, Venus Jung Da-kyung, Wiki Mickey Jisu-yeon, Pine Heidi, Cherry-Blet Haeyun, Dreamcatcher Demonstration, and Space Girl Coalition were divided into two teams. As a result of randomly picking the ball, Venus Dakyung, Pine Heidi, and Cosmic Girls' Union teamed up with a pink team, Cherry Blet Haeyun, Wiki Miki Ji-yeon, and Dreamcatcher's demonstration. On the Mint team with strong vocals, Dreamcatcher demonstrating EXO's 'addiction' won the final. The evaluation team was overwhelming because of the intense color of the demonstration and the solid vocals. Because of the strongest vocals, the Pink Team, also known as 'Join of the Dead,' won a group match to increase tension.

2019-09-20 08:45:07

Revealing affection for fans by releasing Kang Daniel's performance video

Revealing affection for fans by releasing Kang Daniel's performance video

According to the idol chart on the 14th, Kang Daniel won the most votes with 11,6346 people in the weekly ranking of the first week of September. Kang Daniel recently revealed his affection for fans by releasing a performance video for his fans 'I HOPE'. Meanwhile, Jimin received many likes, following Kang Daniel.

2019-09-20 08:05:12

Hwang Paul, Choe, etc. Spectrum, Kanmiyeon and autumn wedding invitation, tongue shortened

Hwang Paul, Choe, etc. Spectrum, Kanmiyeon and autumn wedding invitation, tongue shortened

Spectrum variety such as Hwang Paul and Choe, autumn banquet and wedding invitation Singer Hwang Paul is attracting attention in the MBC section of TV Entertainment. Hwang Paul is very active in various genres such as MC, singer and musical actor. It is said that I was well known with Kan Mi-yeon, who will be a captain in November. Hwang Paul said that Kan Mi Yeon was a fondness. I had been dating for three years and found myself loving for two and a half years. Hwang Paul was like an idol to children. In particular, Cho held a children's program. Gan Miyeon said Hwang Paul tends to have a shorter tongue. Hwang Paul also said that Kan Mi-yeon is life. Hwang said it was a secret, worrying about the worst proposal. .

2019-09-20 07:45:07

Caught the viewers' attention by looking back

Caught the viewers' attention by looking back

In MBN ‘Oji GO’ broadcast on 16th, Kim Seung-soo, Kim Byung-man, Yoon Taek's backcountry experience was revealed. Unlike their first encounter with the Lani, the three caught the eye of the viewers by becoming closer, such as playing with the tribes and singing songs. Kim enjoyed playing with the Lani children 'Mugunghwa Flower', and used the breaks to learn the Lani language or write the names of the Lani children in Korean as a gift. Meanwhile, Lani children bathed in valley water. It is laundry detergent that children use as a substitute for shampoo. “When I was young, I used to wash my hair with laundry soap. I saw my laundry detergent here, and my questions were solved. ” Yoon Taek washed his children and showed his father. Kim Seung-soo said, "I would like to play with my children if I had more time."

2019-09-20 07:05:12

Luna, a veiled jawline flaunt ...

Luna, a veiled jawline flaunt ... "Blonde Goddess"

Singer Luna boasted a slim jawline. Luna shared a photo on her Instagram. Luna is proud of V-line in the photo. A slender jawline and a stubborn snarl attracted attention. Fans who saw the pictures commented, "Blonde Goddess," "You're so pretty," "The prettiest in the real world." Luna, who celebrated his 10th anniversary this year, currently runs a personal YouTube channel, Luna's Alphabet.

2019-09-20 06:45:08

We published one photograph with demand dinner party stationery

We published one photograph with demand dinner party stationery

Actor Kim So-eun appeared in `` American Dinner ''. Kim posted a photograph on his SNS on the 17th with the phrase, "Shooting Go". Kim So-eun in the picture is holding an olive `` On demand meal '' script. Kim So-eun's unique elegant atmosphere, with only her big eyes, captures her eyes.

2019-09-20 06:05:05

Please take a refrigerator…

Please take a refrigerator…

About the story you met? Actresses Kim Rae-won and Kang Ki-young appeared as guests in 'Chilling Sea'. Kang Ki-young talked about an anecdote where he first met his wife. Kang Ki-young said, “My younger brother has a bar and his wife was his junior.” Kang Ki-young said, “I accidentally went to the store and was attended. Too pretty. "I was sitting next to each other," he said. "There were a lot of people. The MC and the chefs were both surprised, and Kang Ki-young said, "It could be a skin-skinned person, but we felt like 'La La Land'." Laughed.

2019-09-20 05:45:06

”Jang Sung-gyu” came out with three selfies

”Jang Sung-gyu” came out with three selfies

Broadcaster Jang Sung-gyu released 'Selfie 3'. Jang Seong-gyu released three selfies on his Instagram with the words, "The last holiday season is camping. Following a close-up of his face, he also released a picture of spending a relaxing time sitting on a camping chair. Neatly dressed in black t-shirts and wearing glasses attracted attention.

2019-09-20 05:05:06

4th Destination

4th Destination "The Salty Tour" Malaysia

In the TVN entertainment program 'The Shunnae Tour', which aired on the 16th, Kyu Hyun tour began in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Members gathered at Incheon International Airport and the crew released their fourth travel destination, 'Malaysia'. Designer Kyu-hyun and Han Hye-jin used to check each other. The crew said all three designers had a real win feature, with two wins out of one win and one win to hide the real winner. As the first guest, Park Myung-soo's Sam O'Schiri of Ghana appeared. As the second guest, 'Chew', the girl of the month, will be evaluated from the perspective of teenagers and 20s. The members who tasted the crab meatballs that came next said, “It feels perfect.” “It's perfect for Korean taste.” I was pleased with the Hokienmi cuisine by saying, "It is the taste of added noodles with udon noodles." The main dish, BBQ Pork Rip, satisfies the tastes of the members. Gyu-hyun, who checked the bill, was embarrassed that 171 ringgits should come out and 190 ringgits came out. Kyu-hyun was shocked to confirm that the peanut price he did not order was paid. The car also received money per person, making Kyu-hyun's unexpected expenses. Kyu Hyun Tour visited the Majid Jamek, a temple where two rivers meet, the Gombak River and the Kelang River. Gyuhyeon tour visited the landmark Merdeka Square. Members left a photo in front of the City Gallery sculpture. Kyu-hyun introduced the buildings surrounding Merteka Square. The members were dissatisfied with Kyuhyun's restless explanation in the hot heat. Gyuhyun headed for a cafe that was not scheduled for the members. When the members wanted a cheesecake at the cafe, Kyu-hyun ordered a piece of cake and appealed, "Coffee wasn't in the plan. Members visited Merdeka Square, the site of Malaysian history. Kyu-Hyun kindly explained the history of buildings such as St. Mary's Cathedral.

2019-09-20 04:45:03

CL, still charisma boasted with intense makeup

CL, still charisma boasted with intense makeup "Seoul City Girl"

CL, a singer from the girl group 2NE1, released the latest news. CL recently posted several photos on his Instagram, with the words "seoul city girl". CL is taking a picture against the backdrop of the night view of Seoul. Intense make-up boasts unique charisma and attracts attention. CL has recently met with members for the 10th anniversary of 2NE1.

2019-09-20 04:05:10

Brand News is raising the expectations of many fans

Brand News is raising the expectations of many fans

Brand new music trainees Kim Si-hoon, Hong Seong-jun, and Yoon Jung-hwan start their unit activities. Brandnews members, who released a choreography video of 'GO GET HER', which was an evaluation song of each production company at the time of the production through the official brand news SNS immediately after the end of 'Produce X101', gathered a lot of topics, and Hotel Dell of senior singer Yang Dail Luna's OST 'Only You Only You' cover video was released in a row to show off your amazing vocal skills. In particular, PikiCast, which features hits of idol-specific mobile contents in succession through innovative content planning such as 'Piki Live', 'After Mom's Sleep', and 'Logout', reveals reality content that includes the process of single release of these three unit projects. It is raising the expectations of the fans. In this reality, the brand new three members Kim Si-hoon, Hong Seong-jun, and Yoon Jung-hwan will name the unit, prepare a project single, and capture the story of the left-handed doldol unfolded to find their color without filtration.

2019-09-20 03:45:09

Lee Chun-jae noisy, three meals are sad because the time is heartless

Lee Chun-jae noisy, three meals are sad because the time is heartless

Lee Chun-jae noisy, three meals, lamentation, time is heartless Lee Chun-jae was ranked in the top spot on the 19th. Suspects about Lee Chun-jae, who were allegedly accused of a powerful Mars serial murder case, are amplified. Further investigation should reveal all the crimes. Lee Chun-jae is currently serving as a weapon. It also has to compare with the montage. As the Mars serial killings are resolved, citizens have complained that they are no longer able to betray the powerful suspects. It's a big relief to be solved in one generation, but even more regrettable is that if the killer is right, you should not see the sun forever. He also paid a 5 million won if he caught the Mars serial killings. It was estimated that the time was between 7:00 and eleven o'clock, and it was estimated that he had committed a crime and boarded a bus before the last train stopped. Police officers such as Professor Kim Bok-jun, who was an investigator at the time, posted an impressive article on Facebook.

2019-09-20 03:05:05

'Let's identify early symptoms of colon cancer and prevent them with good food.'

'Let's identify early symptoms of colon cancer and prevent them with good food.'

The most fundamental treatment for colorectal cancer is surgery. The proper surgical principle for colorectal cancer is to excise the large intestine from the tumor in the distal (proximal and lower) and proximal to the proximal (opposite) tumors. To be tempered. Malignant tumor consisting of cancer cells in the large intestine. The large intestine is a pipe-shaped tube, which is divided into four layers from the inside to the mucosal layer, the submucosal layer, the muscle layer, and the membrane layer. Depending on the location of the colon occurs in the colon cancer, if it occurs in the rectum is called cancer, collectively called colon cancer or colorectal cancer. Most colorectal cancers are adenocarcinomas that occur in the colon's mucous membranes, including lymphomas, sarcomas, squamous cell carcinomas, and metastatic lesions of other cancers. Colorectal cancer has been shown to reduce the incidence of colorectal cancer when eaten with fiber-rich foods. Fibrin dilutes the contents of the large intestine, reduces the time to pass through the intestine, and increases the volume of the stool. On the other hand, foods high in fiber include onions, kiwi, apples, and nuts. It does not decompose food, absorbs moisture, forms feces with food waste, and stores and stores it. Dietary factors, obesity, genetic factors, adenomatous polyps, inflammatory bowel disease, lack of physical activity, drinking, age 50 and older. If you enjoy animal fats, foods high in saturated fats and processed meats, the risk of colon cancer is relatively high. In addition, lack of physical activity, obesity, drinking alcohol also increases the incidence.

2019-09-20 02:45:06

Lukewarm water to wash the pesticides

Lukewarm water to wash the pesticides

Grapes are soaked in lukewarm water for 20 to 30 minutes to wash the pesticides and then washed or rinsed with a few drops of vinegar. Store at room temperature or refrigerated, stored in grape bags or wrapped in newspaper. The calorie of grapes is 100g and 54kcal, so even people who are sensitive to calories can easily eat it. Grape juice is the most famous healthy juice among various healthy juices. It's so famous that it's easy to be mistaken that it won't have a big effect, but there are many benefits to grape juice. Grape juice is basically good for blood and hematopoiesis, so it cleanses the blood and helps digestion. There are many ways to eat. Not only do you eat grapes yourself, but you can also use it for snacks like grape juice and grape jam. Even grape seed is made from grape seed oil without being thrown away and used in various foods.

2019-09-20 02:05:05

Yoo Young Chul, Meaningful Discussion, How to Live a Male Life, Psycho typical

Yoo Young Chul, Meaningful Discussion, How to Live a Male Life, Psycho typical

Yoo Young-cheol, in a meaningful way, the life of prison Yoo Young-cheol, who has commented on the Mars serial murder case, is drawing attention. Yoo mentioned the killer of the Mars serial murder case. He remarked that he was in prison or died. Yoo Yeong-cheol can be said to say in this context because the murderer cannot stop the murder if he is alive. Yoo Young-Cheol was also published in a letter stating that adult content was sent. Yoo Young-cheol turned out to be a tribute to his situation. The serial killer Yoo Yu-cheol hit 38 points and shocked him.

2019-09-20 01:45:04