'Antibody with the hepatitis A vaccine ...' Hepatitis B Hepatitis C is acute

'Antibody with the hepatitis A vaccine ...' Hepatitis B Hepatitis C is acute

Hepatitis A Hepatitis B and C all belong to acute viral hepatitis. That is, hepatitis A is caused by hepatitis A virus, hepatitis B is caused by hepatitis B virus, and hepatitis C is caused by hepatitis C virus. In addition, hepatitis caused by hepatitis D and E viruses, but it occurs very rarely. Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B, and Hepatitis C not only have different causes, but also have different propagation paths and diseases. No drug has been developed to treat the virus. In general, symptomatic therapy to alleviate symptoms is the main treatment, and high protein diets and rests to the liver are helpful treatments. If you have severe symptoms, hospitalization may help relieve the symptoms. Hepatitis A can be suspected of hepatitis A through clinical features of jaundice within a week after systemic symptoms and confirmed by hepatitis A antibody test. There is a preventive vaccine. Usually, once the dose is given, the vaccine is added after 6 to 12 months or after 6 to 18 months, depending on the type of vaccine. This works not only for children over 2 years of age, but also for adults who have not yet been exposed to the virus. Side effects of the vaccine can occur locally, such as fever, headache, and redness at the injection site.

2019-09-20 01:05:03

'Contagious conjunctivitis and early symptoms' Sometimes, we use artificial tears and therapeutic contact lenses for corneal epithelial regeneration.

'Contagious conjunctivitis and early symptoms' Sometimes, we use artificial tears and therapeutic contact lenses for corneal epithelial regeneration.

Epidemic conjunctivitis has no specific treatment and is often cured naturally. Occasionally, artificial tears and therapeutic contact lenses are used for corneal epithelial regeneration. In general, there are pain in the eyes, foreign bodies that seem to have something in the eyes, increased secretions such as tears in the eyes, and itching. Symptoms that may appear include congestion and subconjunctival bleeding. Epidemic conjunctivitis is important for prevention. It's best not to touch your eyes as much as possible, but if you need to touch your eyes, it's best to wash your hands and wash your hands after touching them. In swimming pools, you should wear goggles to minimize contact with the water, remove the lens, and swim. If you have a problem with your eyes after going to the pool, you should see a doctor right away.

2019-09-20 00:45:03

Epothesh Volume Brush Personalize your look ... What's so good about?

Epothesh Volume Brush Personalize your look ... What's so good about?

A sea of ​​beauty pursuing beauty is eye-catching about the epothesh volume pop brush. As a result, the search term is currently dominating the large portal search list. Many people have been wondering about this epothesh volume pop brush that is reaching the public through TV. Epothesh Volume Pop Brushes are used by many hair shops around the world. Best of all, this brush is a great way to show off your hair more personally and to hide your gray hair. In particular, the Epothesh Volume Pop Brush makes a healthy hair and can make it quickly in the desired direction without any other items. Many people exchange information and exchange opinions through various Internet communities and S & S accounts.

2019-09-20 00:05:08

BTS Jimin “I felt like a dad” Jimin felt a good morning American girl fan hug

BTS Jimin “I felt like a dad” Jimin felt a good morning American girl fan hug

Behind the scenes of the bulletproof Boy Scouts who appeared on the US ABC channel Good Morning America. When the girl fan who came to meet BTS member Jimin at the time of the broadcast enthusiastically called Jimin outside the station, the fans of the field asked for the girl to come in. As soon as she saw Jimin, she burst into tears, and Jimin always hugged her warmly and wiped her tears. Jimin, who came into the waiting room after the broadcast, said, “I was healed, and the baby hugged me. I'm doing this. I felt like a father. ” Jimin felt so good that she said, “I was washed away.” When the video was not released, the fans said, “What do you think the kid is thinking about marriage? I went to see it, but I was caught on the air. It was so big. I just checked it out. ”“ The girl wore the same thing as Jimin's sweater. Seemed.

2019-09-19 23:45:06

Mars serial killings, three meals, sadness, time is heartless, further investigation

Mars serial killings, three meals, sadness, time is heartless, further investigation

Mars serial killings, three meals, lamentation, time is heartless As the Mars serial killings are resolved, citizens have complained that they are no longer able to betray the powerful suspects. It's a big relief to be solved in a generation, but it's more unfortunate that you have to get rid of dew on the mold. It doesn't make sense to give three meals and leave them safe. The logic that must be punished no matter what happens. Even through the revision of the law, the most likely suspects must be paid for. He also expressed his view that a public face would help prevent such similar crimes in the future. The Mars serial killing case is the second-largest keyword, and interest has not cooled. There is an opinion that the serial murderer must be compared with the montage made at that time. It is said that the sentiment is also being reviewed for the person who was captured as a strong suspect. It is said to be cool in further investigation.

2019-09-19 23:05:07

What did BTS make improvisation?

What did BTS make improvisation?

It is a hot topic that the group BTS member V made it. In JTBC's 'Come on,' which aired on the 18th, V was guessing the word made at the fan meeting. On this day, the issue related to the bulletproof Boy Scouts was asked at the 'Talking to Know' section. In 2016, BTS V made a new coinion in the fan meeting to `` believe others and love each other for a long time. '' Kim Jung-nan, who heard this, proved once again that he is a fan of BTS and said, "I know so well." Then Boom responded by saying, "Faith, hope and love," and Ji-Sul said, "Our fans are my light." Soon after, Dean Dean answered the question, "Look at us all." However, I had to correct the correct English expression, and finally succeeded in answering "I PURPLE YOU". V said at the time, "Purple is to trust the other person and love for a long time. I just made it." As such, 'Bora Sea' has been consistently established as a word that expresses the love of BTS fan clubs. Meanwhile, the group BTS that V belongs to has left for shooting on the 16th after the vacation.

2019-09-19 22:45:08

Are you in trouble because of your mother-in-law?

Are you in trouble because of your mother-in-law?

"Category 2" Singer Jung Da-kyung will appear on the 57th episode of KBS Joy's Romance Destroyment Talk Show, which will be broadcast tomorrow (17th). Jung Da-kyung is happily in love with a man whom she meets fatally, but she is in danger because of the reality of marriage and her mother-in-law. It is a rumor that he is deeply immersed in the situation of the main character in the story trying to keep his love with him somehow. Jeong Da-kyung said, “Because it was the first appearance of nosy in love, I was nervous. I also worried that I could express my role as a prospective daughter-in-law in terms of my marriage. But the shooting scene was good, so I was able to shoot happily, and I seemed to be well immersed in the character. ”

2019-09-19 18:06:13

Vietnamese fans donated to 130 students

Vietnamese fans donated to 130 students

Before the birthday of the group BTS member Jimin, Vietnamese fans celebrate through good deeds. Jimin's Vietnamese fan meeting LFJV (Live FOR JIMIN's Vocal) announced through the account, “We will give 130 scholarships to disadvantaged students across Vietnam under the project name / Jimin with Jimin for his 25th birthday.” . Vietnamese fans were inspired by Jimin's donation, and once again, Jimin's good influence was reflected. Jimin has been an example of making 100 million won in education donations to the Busan Metropolitan Office of Education. I've been.

2019-09-19 13:45:10

Lee Hyo-ri laughed at mentioning divorce!

Lee Hyo-ri laughed at mentioning divorce!

Lee Hyo-ri talks about Lee Sang-soon and divorce to attract the public's attention. In the SBS `` Dong Sang Dream 2 You are My Destiny '' (hereinafter called `` Dong Sang Dream 2 ''), which was broadcasted on the last 16th, Lee Hyo-ri and Lee Myung Yoon Sang-hyun reunited in five years. On this day, Lee Hyo-ri said, "I met with another couple a while ago and talked about divorce." Lee Hyo-ri said, "If you like other people, he will divorce. I don't hate you, but I don't want to live with you. ” Lee Sang-soon said, "If I cheat, divorce, but Hyo-ri will come back even if he cheats," he said, "I'm not stuck." Then Lee Hyo-ri said, “It's not that. If you went to the end, you are done. If you have a favorite mind, you have to wait. ” Lee Sang-soon nodded his words, "It's hard to know more to go like this," he fell loose and laughed.

2019-09-19 13:05:06

‘박유환’ is having a leisurely time

‘박유환’ is having a leisurely time

Park Yu-cheon's younger brother, actor Park Yu-hwan, attracted attention with a vivid body. On the 15th, Park Yoo-hwan released a photo on his Instagram with the words, "I've eaten too much." Park Yoo-hwan is spending some time relaxing on the yacht. In particular, he attracted attention as he grew bigger than before.

2019-09-19 12:45:07

Looking forward to the opening of the opening…

Looking forward to the opening of the opening…

? "Running Man" On the 15th, SBS entertainment program “Running Man” depicted members who praised Song Ji-Hyo's stage. On last week's broadcast, the members' anticipation was unveiled by unveiling the spectacular opening of a fan meeting with about 100 days of pinnacle practice and effort. The production team was told that there was a spy before the members started the full fan meeting, and the members were confused. Apink and Ji Seok-jin also showed stable stage manners and set up an entertaining stage, which attracted the audience's attention.

2019-09-19 12:05:04

Toss Umbi Swordsman first place! ...

Toss Umbi Swordsman first place! ...

Toss Umpa Red is appearing in Toss Surprise Quiz, attracting the attention of the public. On the 19th, Toss Lucky Quiz was given a quiz about 'Toss Umpa Redemption'. The first question presented by the Toss Lucky Quiz on the 19th is, "If you pay the Toss Affiliate Fund more than O times, you can receive an annual interest rate of 3.3%. What is the number of O?" The correct answer is '6'. The second problem is "There are two ways to get Mom and Dad certification to participate in the Toss Affiliate Event. 1. Register an account to receive OOOO in Toss. 2. Automatically submit a family relationship certificate." Child allowance. The third question that followed was, "Mompo saving event and new member event benefits will be paid to OOOO after the 1 year expiration, what word will go into OOOO?" The answer is 'Tos Money'. The fourth question is, "What is the right answer for OO and OO, the true protagonist of this era, who can receive the 0.7% benefit, the umpa" and the word "mom"? " to be. Toss Luck Quiz is connected to the Toss app, tap the notification button in the upper right corner, click the quiz and enter the correct answer. On the other hand, Tos and KEB Hana Bank's partnership savings are applied at 3.3% annual rate when paid more than 6 times, and if you have a 19-year-old child, you can get an additional benefit of 0.7% annually.

2019-09-19 11:45:05

Rhododendron, 16 days daily public through SNS 1. Caught with a cold ...

Rhododendron, 16 days daily public through SNS 1. Caught with a cold ...

Azaleas uploaded pictures on their social media to attract fans. On the 16th, Jindalrae posted a recent photograph on his Instagram. Photos and “1. When I fell asleep yesterday and fell asleep yesterday, I went to the round and prayed that I should not get sick. But I woke up much better. 3. I started to play golf together with Dong-Geun Lee this year, and then I despised me to confront the first day of the game. I was riding too much, but I received a present today. ”Fans who said“ You've won ” You should stay there ”and so on. Jindalrae, meanwhile, revealed his status to fans through Instagram.

2019-09-19 11:05:03

Hyeri, “Classroom ‼‼ On my ...”

Hyeri, “Classroom ‼‼ On my ...”

Hae-lim noticed her recent situation through her SNS. On the 16th, Hyelim posted a photo on her Instagram with the words, “On the way to the classroom !! ‍” and attracted fans' attention. Fans who saw it, “Wighting!”, “Laughing cute”, “Long hair, pure and pretty”, “The sound is pretty !!! It's a long one, too. ”

2019-09-19 10:45:04

BTS Jimin,

BTS Jimin, "Mother's $ 2 Bill" sentimental superstar

Recently, the North Korean entertainment media 'Korea Department' and Japanese media 'KPOP monster' conveyed the story of BTS Jimin's $ 2 bill with a lovely expression. The story of BTS, which was selected as the best dress list by American magazine Vanity Fair, and Jimin's story in it "melts our hearts." The Vanity Fair, an American magazine with mostly culture and fashion articles, released its annual best dress list, based on a prompt rather than a fashion selection, and this year BTS members were on the list. The magazine gathered time to answer the unique questions of each member of the bulletin board with photos. Member Jin responded to the items he uses a lot, “My handsome face” and Sugar's unique sense of designing accessories. “It was Jimin's answer that touched the hearts of thousands of the world,” he said. “My mother sent me a two-dollar bill.” He also had amusement park tickets and old concert banners. “My parents are always worried about me a lot because I can only see them a few times a year,” Jimin said and “Lovely cherished two dollars. Mentioned.

2019-09-19 10:05:18