"Show Music Center" When you fall, what do you think of?

On the 14th, MBC's `` Show Music Center '' is broadcasted by the fascinating one-man performance Queen Sunmi's `` Nalarari '' Goodbye stage. 'Music-centered' MCs Chan-hee, Mina, and Hyun-jin talked about autumn at the opening ceremony. When asked "What do you think of when you fall?" Chan-hee reads, and Hyun-jin chose cosmos and autumn leaves. Jang Dae-hyun's refreshing and sexy charm adds to the dance performance and the wrapper's heart.

2019-09-18 18:45:04

Upbit to secure soundness of crypto market

Upbit to secure soundness of crypto market

Advance ‘Dictionary Checklist’ Customer Center Upbeat is actively taking measures to prevent “don't ask investment fraud” as part of strengthening public relations with customers to prevent financial fraud. Doomu (CEO Lee Seok-woo), the global standard cryptocurrency exchange upbit, announced on the 18th that it will introduce a 'customer consultation pre-checklist' containing the precautions when investing in cryptocurrency into its upbit lounge consultation course. The domestic cryptocurrency market is operating with exchanges that have not yet been verified due to the lack of a license system. This has resulted in damage cases such as issuing worthless cryptocurrencies and recruiting investors. In addition, after the investment was made, there was a problem such as closing of the exchange or concealment of representatives, which required a guide to prevent the spread of the damage. Upbit disclosed the checks that should be checked before investing in cryptocurrency and included them in the customer consultation process. Investors are actively working to prevent accidents so that they are not involved in multi-level or similar-scams. Upbit has five prior checklists. First, if you are invited to join the exchange by attending a briefing session held at a place other than the cryptocurrency exchange, and second, if you are encouraged to invest by acquaintances, and you decide to receive compensation such as referral allowance or dividend, it may be a fraud. Third, be warned when you are told that the cryptocurrency you want to invest is going to be listed on Upbit. Fourth, if the cryptocurrency issuer is affiliated with Upbit, be sure to contact the Upbit Customer Center before investing. It was recommended to check the relationship. The fifth and fifth is typical financial fraud when the cryptocurrency to be invested is informed by the type of exchange issued by the exchange, if the information on the exchange site is missing basic information such as volume, location, security certification, or the screen does not work even if the menu is clicked. Special care should be taken. A Doosan official said, “We have introduced a preliminary checklist in order to lead investor protection and market cleanup in the event that cryptocurrency incidents continue to occur.” If a financial fraud is suspected or damaged, related financial institutions "We need to immediately report it to the law enforcement agency and reduce the accident." Meanwhile, Upbit is not only transparent to the KYC (American Identity Checking), AML (Anti-Money Laundering) level, but also to the financial fraud prevention guide using the site and official social media channels. We are continuously carrying out activities to create a market environment.

2019-09-18 18:05:04

Yun Jong-sin and Yu-so are facing each other ...

Yun Jong-sin and Yu-so are facing each other ...

In the final match of Mnet 'The Call 2', which was broadcasted on the afternoon of 13th, the final music project of the four music family teams was drawn. The Yoon Jong Shin family and the owned family confronted each other, and the UV family and the Yoon Minsu family confronted each other. First of all, Baekho met with Yoon Min-soo family from his first family together to 'Nom Nom' stage, which showed a different level of sexy. He expressed his sincerity and thoughts about his family. Owner of the stage said, “The singer should be cool on stage. I will show you what dancing is. ” The song 'Sum Similar' of the owned family was a dreamlike song that tells the story of a man and a woman who ride something similar in the harmony of Girls Hip Hop, Intense Rap, and R & B Soul. The singer's rapper's singing rap and Park's chord created a dreamy and mysterious atmosphere. Soy has emerged as a trendy and sexy choreography and vocal, captivating the eyes and ears of the audience. “I wanted to be owned if I was born again and lived as a singer. It's really beautiful. ” The UV Family, consisting of Glow, En Flying, and Dean Dean, has a total of 11 people, creating an exciting atmosphere with the concept of a soccer field. UV Family appeared as a famous soccer player and showed off their new song ‘Favorite’. 'Jazzla' was a stage where the choreography was a big point of watching as it was a song that sang without having to notice others in a complicated world. Backhoe said at the beginning of the song, “Mom, that's Dong Ho. I am always grateful and sorry and I love you. ”With a sincere narration that stimulated the eyes from the beginning, the aesthetically pleasing sensibility was enough to let Orot enter the stage from the first measure. `` I made a family song that expresses my heart for the family. 'Don't be sick and healthy' is a song that expresses the heart of a family that has not been expressed in the past with honest lyrics. The stage began with a short narration directly speaking to the family, and their message, frankly and calmly, moistened the eyes of the audience and the family.

2019-09-18 17:45:09

Kim Hee-chul shows off acquaintance with Hong Kong actress Gu Suk-jung.

Kim Hee-chul shows off acquaintance with Hong Kong actress Gu Suk-jung.

Singer Kim Hee-chul showed off his acquaintance with Hong Kong actor Gu Suk-jeong. In the recently aired SBS 'Ugly Korean Pup', Park Soo-hong and Kim Hee-chul visited the nail shop. On this day, Kim Hee-chul told Park Soo-hong, "I like Gu Suk-jeong's sister." When Park Soo-hong said, "Don't lie," Kim Hee-chul was surprised by revealing his message with Gu Suk-jeong and his daughter's picture. Park Soo Hong, who saw the picture, said, "Hong Kong Ku Suk Jung's daughter? It looks really the same as my mother, "he said. Park Soo-hong said, "It's hard when you're like a little brother. This is Super Junior." Kim Hee-chul explained, "I told you that I'm a big sister in my Chinese program, so I met you."

2019-09-18 17:05:06

Post Marlon SNS to focus attention on photos posted on the 15th

Post Marlon SNS to focus attention on photos posted on the 15th

Post Marlon, who communicates with his friends through social media, showed off his daily life. On the 15th, Post Malone posted a new article on SNS with the words “tour starts tonight :) @swaelee @tylayaweh”. The netizens who saw it showed various reactions.

2019-09-18 16:45:03

In Echachacha Mansu…

In Echachacha Mansu…

Chelsea Rovers players on the air On the 13th, KBS2 'Eurachacha Mansuro' was shown in the 13th league Chelsea FC Rovers who played Korean battery training at the invitation of Chelsea Rovers owner Kim Soo-ro with Hyeonpung-go (Daegu U-18). In the broadcast, Chelsea Rovers toured Castle of Skywalkers with Moon Sung-min's guidance. The athletes didn't shut up with the amazing system, from the luggage storage space for the athletes, to the state-of-the-art physiotherapy facility, to the oxygen therapy unit and the hydrotherapy room for rehabilitation training. The match was even more anticipated by meeting players with the same dream of football, even if they were of different countries, races or ages. Most of Hyeon Poong High's athletes, who were born in 2003, were a soccer dream tree, and they surprised everyone with unparalleled organizational play and momentary breakthrough. Kim Soo-ro, who showed strong confidence that he would win by 3-1 or 4-2, lost his embarrassment when he gave up from the beginning. Luckily, Chelsea Rovers, who seemed heavy due to fatigue and jet lag from a long flight, began to fight back, gradually playing aggressively and pressing against the opponent. Chelsea Rovers run the test. The first test was a running test, followed by a jump test, a lower extremity exercise test, and a strength test. Kim Soo-ro and Lee Si-young were told that Chelsea Rovers had bad muscle strength due to their high body fat percentage. "It is not important to lose and win in battery training. We are preparing for the next season, so we are in class," he said. "Let's step up to the 12th league." Although defeated by the high school team, it was a valuable opportunity to objectively determine what tactics are needed for Chelsea Rovers. Most of all, the appearance of Korean sauna culture for the first time and the appearance of athletes who are amazed by the Korean culture that does not wear shoes at the lodgings had big fun. Players who showed great interest in Korean foods such as Japchae, ribs, and bibimbap, added another pleasure to see. Amar from the fifth squad has done a good job from the start. I gave a shot to the blow of the prefectural wind high school. Brandon then made an aggressive shooting at a high speed but unfortunately it was not a goal. Hyeon Poong Lee Lim scored another goal and Chelsea Rovers were embarrassed.

2019-09-18 16:05:10

BAI (Kim Han-bin) declares team withdrawal

BAI (Kim Han-bin) declares team withdrawal "I wanted to rely on what was once too hard and painful not to pay attention"

Former member BIA (23, Kim Han-bin) of YG Entertainment's group 'Icon', who was investigated on the 17th for suspecting drug purchase and inhalation, admitted some charges. The Gyeonggi Southern Police Agency investigation team called on BIA at 9 am for more than 14 hours to investigate and said he was accused of violating the law on drug management. A police official said, "We called Biai as a reference status, but during the investigation, we acknowledged some charges and switched to suspect status and conducted the investigation." The police reportedly asked B, A, to get acquaintances to get the cannabis. Biai admitted that he was handed cannabis in the investigation, but the amount, frequency, and timing of inhaled cannabis were known to differ from A's statement that he had attended the police the day before. The police will soon bring Viai back for further investigation. In addition, as soon as the survey on BIA is completed, Yang Hyun-suk, former YG Entertainment representative, will be called for investigation. The police investigation on Kim was made 98 days after A was reported to the media on June 12 that Mr. A reported public interest in the Civil Rights Commission. A, who was arrested at the Yongin Dongbu Police Station on August 22, 2016 on suspicion of smoking marijuana, submitted the contents of KakaoTalk conversation with BAI related to drug purchases to the police. A admitted that he initially delivered drugs to Bah, but after being released for a warrant to detain the arrest warrant, a police investigation on Monday 30 reversed the statement that he had been given drugs to Bhai, stating that he was "confused by inhalation of cannabis." did. The police then made a BAI-related investigation, but concluded that A reversed the statement and found no other evidence. In June this year, A informed the National Civil Rights Commission of public interest that the statement was reversed in the appeasement and intimidation of both former representatives, who handed it over to the prosecution. When suspicions of insolvency were raised, the Gyeonggi Southern Police Agency set up a dedicated investigation team to investigate the case. A police official said, “It is true that we have admitted that we have smoked cannabis. However, there is a difference from the statement of the public interest reporter. We will call it back for further investigation. ” BAI shared an apology with his apology on his Instagram account. "I'm very sorry for the controversy caused by my inappropriate behavior," Biai said. "It was true that I wanted to rely on something that was once too hard and painful. "But he also wasn't scared or afraid," he said. "I'm so shy and sorry for the fans and members who have been greatly disappointed and hurt by my misconduct." Biai bowed his head again, saying, "I humbly reflect on my fault and want to leave the team." Born in 1996, Biai, twenty-four years old, was the lead, lead rapper and main dancer for the boy group IKON. He appeared in the survival programs WIN-Who Is Next and Mix & Match. After four and eight months of trainee training, he made his debut as a member of IKON.

2019-09-18 15:45:04

Hurricane, disaster, or even after Chuseok, grasp the course prediction,

Hurricane, disaster, or even after Chuseok, grasp the course prediction,

Typhoon and Disaster Are Worried After Chuseok, but Course Prediction Must Be Observed Typhoon tapas are attracting attention as autumn typhoons. After Chuseok, there are signs of becoming a seasonal hump. The typhoon hit the metropolitan area with fierce force before Chuseok. Citizens who experience the power of Lingling are keen on the tide of typhoon breakdown. This is also why we are paying close attention to the occurrence of typhoons in the fall. Tapa is showing signs of a Philippine sea. The location is similar to the ring ring, adding tension. It is possible to come to Korea around the 22nd or 23rd, but it is difficult to predict the course. No. 16 Typhoon Paypa is said to be on the southeastern coast of Tokyo, Japan.

2019-09-18 15:05:05

Jessica, a fresh smile from New York

Jessica, a fresh smile from New York

Singer Jessica was proud of her beauty coming up ahead. Jessica posted several photos on Instagram on the 14th. The photo shows Jessica walking along the streets of Manhattan, New York. Jessica, wearing a white bounce and jeans, looks at the lens with a fresh look. Meanwhile, Jessica comes back with her new single on the 26th. Jessica's new song will be released around the world in about nine months after the Christmas special single album `` One More Christmas, '' which was released in December last year.

2019-09-18 14:45:04

Who was the Seo Yeon-mi announcer summoned by Yoo Seung-jun?

Who was the Seo Yeon-mi announcer summoned by Yoo Seung-jun?

While Yoo Seung-jun (Steve Yu) is interested in an airwave interview, Seo Yeon-mi announcer is also receiving attention. Yoo Seung-joon, who has been accused of controversy over military service, explained the rumors and various suspicions that had been harassing him for 17 years in the SBS 'Best Entertainment Night' broadcasted on September 17 and confessed his feelings. CBS Seo Yeon-mi announcer has emerged as a hot topic along with singer Yoo Seung-joon. It is known that Yoo Seung-jun publicly criticized Seo Yeon-mi's remarks. Yoo Seung-Jun posted a long article on his SNS on the 8th with a video of 151 episodes of CBS YouTube 'That Honey ShowPLUS' which was broadcast on July 8th. Yoo Seung-jun said at the time, "Did you say this announcer? I think you are younger than me. . He said "I'm a kid" and he said, "Are you brave or stupid?" . I look forward to seeing you in front of me again. If you have snow, these things have happened. At the time of the 151st 'Tea Honey Show PLUS', Yoo Seung Joon was the main L.A. Various stories came under the theme of `` Yu Seung-jun's final decision, pros or cons of entry due to dislike of the military '' before a judgment on the cancellation of a visa (visa) rejection dismissal against the Korean Consulate General. At the time, the announcer said, "I was able to buy a tape after collecting a week's allowance for 500 won a day. It was Yoo Seung-jun who I bought for the first time." I was more guilty. Idol was thought to be the perfect man, Idol. And I have done this, and I am so ill now. ”I criticized his conscientious objection controversy, saying he was a polar fan of former teen star Yoo Seung-jun. . Seo Yeon-mi, born in 1988 and thirty-two years old, is the last announcer at CBS. He is a native of Miss Korea Kangwon in 2011. He is a graduate of Christianity at Ewha Womans University and Media & PR Department, Graduate School of Ewha Womans University. Prior to the Supreme Court, on July 11, the Supreme Court (part 3 of the Supreme Court Justice Kim Jae-hyung) was named L.A. In a review of a lawsuit for cancellation of a visa (visa) rejection against the Korean Consulate General, he broke the court's ruling, and returned the case to the Seoul High Court. The Ministry of Justice said, "As a result of the denial of visa issuance following the decision of the ban on immigration under the Minister of Justice's instructions to the Minister of Foreign Affairs, the legality cannot be guaranteed." Judging by "The consulate unfortunately was unlawful because the consulate refused to issue a visa just because it had decided not to exercise its discretion at all and only 13 years and 7 months before the entry. The Supreme Court also found it a violation of administrative proceedings that the consulate notified in writing of the refusal to issue a visa. The jury pointed out that "the denial of visa issuance cannot be regarded as a 'need to expedite or minor case' where an exception to the documented disposition in the Administrative Procedure Act is admitted." Yoo, who was a singer in Korea as a permanent resident of the United States, said on several occasions that he would "go to the military." In January 2002, he gained US citizenship and renounced Korean nationality and was exempted from military service. When criticism against Yu rose, the Ministry of Justice restricted entry into the country, saying that there was reason to admit that it might act to harm South Korea's interests or public safety. Article 11 (1) of the Immigration Control Act allows the Minister of Justice to prohibit the entry of foreigners if he / she determines that there is a risk of harming the interests or public safety of the Republic of Korea. After being denied entry, Yu, who worked as a singer and actor in China, applied for an overseas Korean visa (F-4) at the Los Angeles Consulate General in September 2015, and filed a lawsuit through a domestic law firm. The 1st and 2nd review said, "If Yoo enters Korea and performs broadcasting and entertainment activities, it is possible to lower the morale of soldiers who perform military service and weaken their willingness to fulfill military duty, resulting in the avoidance of military service. I refused to issue a visa. However, the Supreme Court decided to retake the appeals trial, citing a violation of administrative proceedings in the denial of visa issuance. On Sept. 20, the Seoul High Court will hold the first date for the pleading for the cancellation of a lawsuit against the visa issuance rejected by Yoo Seung-jun against the consulate. Even if the final day ends, the Ministry of Justice will reconsider with the military service. Attention is drawn to the results of the ruling.

2019-09-18 14:05:15

Was Venus Jung Da-kyung's showdown?

Was Venus Jung Da-kyung's showdown?

˝V 1˝ TVN entertainment program 'V-1' on the 14th is a girl group vocal No.1 survival program that selects the best vocal queen among Korean girl group members. On April 14, tvN ‘V-1’ was played against April Lee Jin-sol and Venus Jung Da-kyung. MC Kang Ho-dong said, “The second round is a three-to-three match. Only the first team will advance to the finals. ” In the second order, Dreamcatcher's demonstration and Diamond Zhu Eun's confrontation took place. Dia Zhu sang Na's ear, and she introduced her as a vocal teacher. "I feel like I've shown you a bit on the stage, and I'm glad that I've been sincere."

2019-09-18 13:45:05

Hamsowon evolution age difference, entertainment world's strongest eighteen years old and younger couple! ...

Hamsowon evolution age difference, entertainment world's strongest eighteen years old and younger couple! ...

Interest in the couple's strongest youngest couple Ham So-won, evolutionary couples are pouring. The TV Chosun entertainment program 'Taste of Wife' was broadcasted on the 17th. Hamsowon revealed the property's size on the day. Hamsowon had two apartments, two villas and a country house. Four houses were located in Gyeonggi-do, and one apartment was located in Bangbae-dong, Seoul. Hamsowon said, "My money is too small for my feeling," he said, "I lived as a fun collector of money since Miss Korea." The story of Ham So-won and Jin-hwa couples was revealed in the TV Chosun 'Taste of Wife' broadcast on the 10th. On this day, Evolution headed to Masan where her execution was living alone with her daughter Hye-jung. At this time, Evolution called the hands east and west. The 20-year-old difference, Dongseo said, "What should I name?" Evolution said, "It's okay to be comfortable." But it quickly became awkward and silent. When they arrived at home, they started eating with their mother-in-law and three, and the MCs watching the video asked, "Is that okay?" Evolution, "I received a lot of stress," frankly attracted attention. Later, the three men decided to send the war, and my brother asked Evolution, "What did you like about your marriage?" Evolution is "smart and nice." My brother said, "My wife is similar in nature to my wife. I was responsible and friendly, but I was scared when I got married." Evolution, "my brother also suffered a lot," he said to show his heart. Hamsowon said, "People keep telling me that they are strong, but my sister is stronger than me. So I worried about my sister's marriage, but my brother-in-law matches me. My brother is very grateful because I live well without fighting." My mother-in-law told her two sons-in-law, "Buy flour and food." , 2nd, was found out to be Masan's famous Lotto Holy Land, which won 42 winners. My brother said, "If you win, you can make a lot of money." Evolution surprised everyone by saying, "I'll talk to my wife." Evolution, which was always short of money due to Hamsowon's unappropriate management of pocket money, walked as if he was caught in the lottery Myeongdang that he discovered by chance, and bought a lottery by opening his pocket to enjoy the lottery prize and power. . Evolution, which had dinner, looked at the lottery and said, "I bought it when I went to the supermarket with my brother. I'll give you my mother-in-law when I win this," and Evolution, where my family and Iggi boiled together, began to match the numbers in a warm lotto. did. Eventually, Roh was knocked down and the dream of 'splash' disappeared. Evolution, however, showed itself singing for the mother-in-law and trying to be loved. Born in 1976, Ham So-won, who is forty-four years old, was married in 1994. Evolution was born in 1994 and is 18 years younger than Ham So-won, born in 1976. The two met through a group of friends and developed into a relationship.

2019-09-18 13:05:11

There are countries for kids, while a lot ~

There are countries for kids, while a lot ~

In the KBS2TV entertainment program 'There is a country for a child,' which was broadcasted on the 14th, the singer Hwang Chi-yeol took care of the child. Park Sori said, “I came up to Seoul to be an apprentice and then worked for four years. It was very hard. It was financially difficult and I still have mood swings and depression. It's uncomfortable and hard to meet people. I had a psychiatrist consultation and I had to do as I was told at a very young age. I got a lot better while doing yoga. ” Seo drove the children to the first volleyball classroom and the second nursery school, which was a little distance from the house, and raised the children.

2019-09-18 12:45:03

"Gag Concert" In the recent recording, Jung Tae-ho is a unique ...?

On the 15th, KBS 2TV's Gag Concert will be followed by Jung Tae-ho's painful (?) Beauty tips, and he will continue the laughter story of 'Selup Sister'. In the recent greening, Jung Tae-ho shows off his beauty secret and makes a big laugh. In order to make the eyes look bigger, he created an eye candy reminding of candy as an unexpected response. Jung Tae-ho, who threw the mood of the greening field with perfect walking in `` Selrup Sister, '' continued to make a recording at the filming scene by continuing to make a modelless cheeky pose that could produce a flawless body. In Celebrity Sister, unveiled today, Jung Tae-ho is going to show off his beauty secret by showing off a unique beauty secret.

2019-09-18 12:05:09

8 out of 10 men in their 40s or older “do not have prostate cancer screening”

8 out of 10 men in their 40s or older “do not have prostate cancer screening”

Prostate cancer awareness survey conducted on 600 men over 40 years of age with no medical examination. Eight out of 10 men over 40 had never had a prostate cancer screening. As part of the Blue Ribbon Campaign to raise awareness of prostate cancer, the Korea Urological Foundation and the Korean Society for Urology Oncology conducted a survey of 600 men and women over 40 years of age to recognize prostate cancer and screening. As a result, males in their 40s and over who belong to high-risk prostate cancer have less screening experience and lack of awareness of screening. Prostate cancer is the only cancer among men with rapid aging and westernized eating habits, and it became the fourth most common cancer among men in Korea, beating liver cancer in 2016. 83.3% no screening test for prostate cancer, the reason for no screening was 'no symptoms'. Turned out to be unknown. The reason they did not receive prostate cancer screening was because they had no symptoms of prostate cancer (61.8%), because they were healthy (31.2%), and they thought they were included in the national cancer screening (27.2%) (1, Second-order duplicate response). Half of the respondents (50.2%) thought they would not develop prostate cancer because they had no family history (26.2%) and no urinary disease (21.9%). However, since prostate cancer has almost no initial symptoms, even if there is no symptom, men over 50 years old or men with a family history of 40 years or older are recommended to have blood tests regularly through blood tests once a year. Nine out of ten people did not know about the prostate specific antigen (PSA) test for early diagnosis of prostate cancer. Only 9.7% (58 people) recognized the prostate specific antigen (PSA) test. The PSA test is a test used mainly for early detection because it can determine prostate cancer through a simple blood test. However, 63.8% (383) of the respondents thought that the cost of the PSA test was higher than the actual cost of 10,000 won. 97.7% of respondents included prostate cancer 'National Cancer Screening' I thought it included. The third reason for the non-prostate cancer screening was also because it was included in the national cancer screening (27.2%). 97.7% (586) of the respondents hoped to be included in the prostate cancer screening after providing relevant information. Jeon Sung-soo, chairman of the Department of Urology, Samsung Medical Center, Seoul, Korea. "If prostate cancer is found early and has a high survival rate and a variety of treatment options to choose from, men over 50 should receive regular check-ups."

2019-09-18 11:45:09