Joyful champion, disabled bowling is different from ordinary bowling ...?

Joyful champion, disabled bowling is different from ordinary bowling ...?

KBS 1TV 'Happy Champion', which was broadcast on the 15th, was chased by entertaining bowling buffs, Chae Yeon and Shin Suji challenged the champions of the bowling national championship. Handicapped bowling, unlike regular bowling, was difficult to control the ball at will. It was even harder to aim than to throw the ball to the end of the lane, rather than hitting a few pins. Chae Yeon and Sin Su were both embarrassed by the ongoing mistakes. Sinji in a wheelchair was not easy to throw the ball. "It's not bowling. I was so surprised," Shin said. "When I was a pro bowler, I practiced one-step in front of lanes. It wasn't easy, ”Shin said.“ When I play as a pro bowler, I practice one-step in front of lanes. Shin Su-ji participated in the national wheelchair bowling competition, exceeding the target score of 100, and succeeded in achieving meaningful results. Chae Yeon also scored more than 100 goals in the all-around bowling competition. The director of the program, Sohn Sung-kwon, said that Hyun-min and Mal-wang felt genuinely challenged by the challenge of watching team training and daily life. It is not just a level of experience, but a desire for a national champion. Han Hyun-min and Mal-wang participated in the '2019 Seoul Mayor's National Wheelchair Rugby Tournament' and played a miracle match.

2019-09-18 11:05:03

Six teams of two!

Six teams of two!

˝V 1˝ On the 15th Chuseok Special tvN ‘V-1’, Haeyun, Jisuyeon, Demonstration, Yeon Jung Jung, Da Kyung, and Heidi, who passed in the first round by Kang Ho Dong, revealed the group match in the second round. In the first round, divided into six teams of two players, Venus Jung Da-kyung showed explosive highs, Wiki Miki Ji-yeon played the team's first colleague, and Pine Heidi, who was deeply sensational, entered the next round. . Cherryblot Hayun showed amazing immersion in a short moment, Dreamcatcher's demonstration of singer Spider's “One Pick,” and the first-ranked Space Girl Association that all participants wanted to avoid also won the semi-final ticket. Jisuyeon was doing a cast while injuring her leg while practicing. Jisuyeon shed tears as she sang `` Haya, '' by SHINee Kim Jong-hyun, and shedding tears while demonstrating her charm as she sang exo's addiction.

2019-09-18 10:45:04

V 1, Kim Gun Mo's Seoul?

V 1, Kim Gun Mo's Seoul?

'V-1', which was first aired on Chuseok on the 13th, summed up the video survival results and the scores of the Special Judgment. , Cosmic Girl Association, Wiki Mickey Ji-yeon Choi, Choi Jung-jeong, and Cherry Blet Hae Yoon-bora reached the first round and played 1: 1 head-to-head. Yeon-jung selected Park Jung-hyun's “Dream” and Kim Yeon-mo's “Seoul Moon”. The demonstration was unique in tone and the stage was full of personality. As a result of 101 votes, the coalition won 58 votes and became the final winner of the V-1. The demonstration won 43 votes. They competed to show off all their charms and skills, and Venus Jung Da-kyung, Wiki Miki Ji-yeon, Pine Heidi, Cherry-Blet Hae-yun, Dreamcatcher demonstration, and Cosmic Girl Jung-jung were in the second round. Pine Heidi got a chance to advance to the next round. Cherryblot Hayun showed amazing immersion in a short moment, Dreamcatcher's demonstration of singer Spider's “One Pick,” and the first-ranked Space Girl Coalition, which all participants wanted to avoid, also won the semi-final ticket.

2019-09-18 10:05:04

The heart of many aunts Uncle Aran ...?

The heart of many aunts Uncle Aran ...?

"Shit dogs" On the 15th, the cable channel SBS Plus entertainment program `` 5 minutes before the release, shit dogs '', with Yang Dong-geun The entire family is released for the first time to the dog, Mickey (10 years old). Joey returns to the TV in a state where she has grown up and melts the hearts of many aunts and uncles. Another story of Mickey is revealed to the Yang Dong-geun family, which has been raised for eight years. This year's 10-year-old old Mickey calmed everyone's minds in a calm and liberal fashion. During the studio recording, Yang Dong-geun reveals that Mickey is from an organic dog.

2019-09-18 09:45:04

With Lee Hyo-ri's album producer at the time,

With Lee Hyo-ri's album producer at the time,

? Maybi appeared as a special MC in the SBS entertainment program 'Song of Dream Dream Season 2-My Destiny' (hereinafter, 'Song of Dream Dream 2'), which aired on the night of 16th. At the time, he was able to write lyrics for “Ten Minute” in acquaintance with Lee Hyo-ri's album producer, and he was surprised that he worked only with his imagination while monitoring his broadcast. "I thought it was this kind of personality," Maby said. On the same day, Maybi also revealed his heart to her husband, Yoon Sang-hyun, who had many tears. "What if I see my husband crying on the air," Mayby replied, "I think I'm crying." Maybi said, “I cry while watching her husband cry.” He said that he was a “Wolbo couple.”

2019-09-18 09:05:05

Professor Chung Kyung-shim, prosecutor's father-in-law, holds a string of controversy

Professor Chung Kyung-shim, prosecutor's father-in-law, holds a string of controversy

Prof. Kyung Kyung-Shim, the prosecutor's fatherland, talked about the string The prosecutor's father-in-law, Professor Kyung Kyung-sim, has taken the actual sword. It is said that the words related to the secretary of the motherland continue to be a concern in the portal. The Democratic Party expressed its position on limiting the publication of the facts. It was pointed out that it is a string of oat trees. The Peace Party was in the position of unjust intervention in family events. Hwang Gyo-an, the head of the Liberal Korean Party, said, "The prohibition on the prosecution of prosecution investigations that strengthened the public information rules is an obvious investigation." Hwang Gyo-an's president shaved at the Blue House. On the 17th, a prosecution reform meeting was held in front of the Seoul District Prosecutors' Office in Seocho-dong.

2019-09-18 08:45:05

Among them, Moon Hee-jun and daughter Jam Jam is Chuseok ???

Among them, Moon Hee-jun and daughter Jam Jam is Chuseok ???

"Superman came back" KBS 2TV 'Superman is Back' (hereinafter referred to as 'Sdol') 295 episodes, which aired on the 15th, are decorated with a subtitle called 'We love to run by running away'. Among them, Moon Hee-jun and her daughter Jam Jami greet people who are grateful for wearing Hanbok. Jamjamyi's cuteness in wearing hanbok will give viewers a happy virus. Moon Hee-jun appeared on KBS 2TV 'Superman is back' broadcast on the 15th, and visited the traditional market to buy Hanbok for Chuseok. On the other hand, in the last picture, Nae and Hanfu wearing Hanbok were captured and robbed the eyes. Insa Family's Gunna Pabli's racing outing in Hanbok is a wonder. The reason for Jamjamyi's new hanbok was to take a greeting video for the national festival. Heejun's father made a personalized greeting video using various props. We will be waiting for the broadcast "Sdol" to see who will receive the greeting video of Jam Jam, which is more cute with props such as guitars and grasshoppers, and what kind of love Jam Jam will offer.

2019-09-18 08:05:10

It seems that we are careful about point of view of omniscience

It seems that we are careful about point of view of omniscience

On the 14th, MBC's omniscient point of view broadcasted the schedule of Song-in and Dotty. Yang Se-hyung told Dotti, “There is an image of a super president looking up. So I usually watch out for actions. ” Dotty says, “Yes. So be careful when the sun goes down. ” Jeon's intensive pursuit continued. "Why did you break up when you didn't fight?" "I knew where I care because I am the same woman, and I can laugh well now," Song said.

2019-09-18 07:45:09

Did you call the Taefungi maker?

Did you call the Taefungi maker?

In exchange for the world's recognized ink paintings, he even made his works and exhibited the Metropolitan. At the time, Yoo Jun-sang saw the Taegeuk flag box incorrectly marked “Day of the Flag” and called the Taegeuk maker that made the product. As soon as I entered the museum, it was a large glass window. Beyond the glass, you can see the pond Apyeongji, which has been handed down since the Silla era. The cast admired that "the picture seems to be animated in the frame." Artist Park Dae-sung asked, “You look so handsome. Why is your name Gakko?” It was to make a very special proposal. The places where Yoo Jun-sang, his vital partners Jang Do-yeon and Lee Seok-woo visited were quite different from their expectations.

2019-09-18 07:05:05

KBS 2TV Live Morning is good, Han Mun-cheol's black box rejects the warrant for the Jeju Carnival Assault.

KBS 2TV Live Morning is good, Han Mun-cheol's black box rejects the warrant for the Jeju Carnival Assault.

■ Brief News ▶ Time to briefly deliver news last night ■ Morning Newsroom ▶ We analyze the news of the Republic of Korea topic ■ Global village is now ▶ Time to meet incidents and news from all over the world ■ Regional Bureau ■ Chinese Black Box ▶ 'Jeju Carnival Incident' suspect warrant dismissed! The arrest warrant was denied for victims of the Jeju Carnival Incident who assaulted the other driver protesting the violent driving. However, more than 210,000 people have participated in the petition for fair investigation. In addition to listening to the voices of citizens on the actual punishment for retaliatory driving, they will also discuss how the case will proceed. The carnival assault on Jeju Island, which occurred last August, has revealed the carnival car driver's image that was assaulted while his wife and children watched a driver protesting dangerous interruptions on Jeju Island. The initiation of the incident overcame the first car after the carnival, which had run in the first lane on one-way two-lane road in Jeju, moved to the second lane to overtake the vehicle ahead. When the first-lane Avante car was horned, stopped at the traffic light, opened the window and protested, a carnival driver got out of the car and assaulted the Avante driver with a bucket of water, stole his wife's cell phone and threw it away on the floor. After the video has been released, requests from the Jeju Regional Police Agency and the Blue House National Petition Bulletin Board have been called for punishment of the offender. A video was posted on YouTube's Hanmun Chul TV, which is run by lawyer Han Mun-chul, a lawyer specializing in traffic accidents and damages law. The video shows the carnival driver assaulting the Avante driver on the road near Jocheon-eup, Jeju City, at 10:40 am on the 4th of last month. In the following black box video, the victim protests when the carnival vehicle is threatened with safe driving due to cut-off driving while driving normally. The driver of the carnival car unloads and protests the victims, using a bottle of water and a fist. Not only that, but the victim's wife's cell phone, which was filming the scene, was damaged and thrown off the road to destroy evidence. In this video, a third car driver following two cars announces an assault through YouTube, etc., causing a confrontation among netizens. ▶ Unpredictable sudden stop accident! Highway is more dangerous! Let's say you were driving in the first lane. It is a moment to be embarrassed by the vehicle which changed lane suddenly! The crash was caused by the “breaking child” sticker being stepped on so rapidly that the brakes were applied. Why did the other person step on the brakes and cause an accident? ▶ Even more treacherous night trespassing accident Let's meet in the Black Box of Hanmuncheol to see if there are more accidental traversal accidents and preventive measures at night than at daytime! ■ Safe Korea ▶ Door of Life Emergency Exit Safety Inspection In Ansan in 2015, Busan in 2016, Cheongju in 2017, and Gwangju in 2019, people were killed and seriously injured. What they all have in common is that they have fallen from emergency exits. In the case of businesses below the 4th floor of multi-use businesses such as karaoke bars and bars, emergency exits should be installed on the opposite side of the entrance to help people escape from an emergency. As a result, emergency exits were installed on the outer walls of the building and in the air, and emergency exits for multi-use businesses called cliff emergency exits were created. As of December 2019, the preliminary cliff safety exit provisions have been in force. Is the cliff emergency exit well maintained? In addition, the Jecheon Sports Center fire disaster that killed 29 people in 2018. This was also found to have caused the accident by blocking the exit from the bathroom. A year after the accident, there are many emergency exits that are still locked and locked ... How is the emergency exit of life managed? Find out the safety status of emergency exits and their solutions in Safe Korea. September 18 at 6:50 am

2019-09-18 06:45:03

Song-A-Yang,

Song-A-Yang, "I'm not popular nowadays."

Promise I promised to accompany my family to travel abroad Mistrot Songgain promised to accompany the family trip abroad. On TV episode 17, “Taste of Wife,” which aired on the 17th, families gathered in Jindo, the hometown of Songgain. The family, who had a refreshment on this day, began to make sure that their family trip was secured by Song-in's 60th birthday. When the video call was successful, the father smiled with a bright smile and shook both hands to express his welcome. "I can decide now, but my dad said he's not going overseas," he asked. "I can go to my daughter?" Song-in said immediately, saying, “Gayaze ~” and the father said, “You must not catch the date.” When Songain replied, "Okay," her brother asked, "But does Dad tell you to make a reservation a few months ago?" Song-in's father said, "You have to talk a few months ago. Gratham." My brother said, "No. At this time, Song-a-in in the video call ended the situation with a single word, “Hey, not a big deal ~”. When her daughter's permission fell, her father said, “Let's cover it wherever we go. "I'm scared to find out." I tried to put on a mask on my face, and Song-in said, "No one knows when overseas." The video call ended with a warm finish by Song-in who fired a finger heart in the video call with his smiling father.

2019-09-18 06:05:04

KidDavi SNS focuses attention on photos posted on the 15th

KidDavi SNS focuses attention on photos posted on the 15th

Kiddy, who communicates with her friends through social media, showed her charm by revealing her daily life. On the 15th, KIDDI posted a new article on the SNS with a picture of “Welcome to home with a sweat, no b neppu ,, @ witl0ve”. The netizens who saw this showed various reactions such as “Desperation!”, “Guiweng”, “Agoi Pora”, “Ignoni Seti”, “Sexy She .. Come to Me”.

2019-09-18 05:45:04

We show heavy presence with aura

We show heavy presence with aura

On the 15th, KBS 2TV's new Wolhwa drama, Chosun Rocco-Mungdujeon, unveiled Jung Joon-ho's "Kwanghae" character poster, which overwhelms its eyes with charisma. Based on the popular Naver webtoon `` Mungdujeon '' (Written / Picture Hyejinyang), `` Joseon Rocco-Mungdujeon '' was dressed as a mysterious widow and was infiltrated by Jeungnokdu (Jangdongyun) and Dong Dong-ju, a reluctant woman. Kim So-hyun) 's lively and entertaining Korean version of romantic comedy. If the character posters of Jang Dong-yun, Kim So-hyun, and Kang Tae-oh triggered excitement, Jung Joon-ho's character posters revealed on this day show off heavy presence with intense aura. Jeong Joon-ho said, “Gwanghae” is a lone king in a swamp of power. Such loneliness is an attractive figure. From the moment I received the script, I was breathing with the human desire and anguish he had enjoyed by referring to the records in history. ”“ It's an exciting and fun drama that continues to take place. ”

2019-09-18 05:05:07

I feel like my brothers.

I feel like my brothers.

On the 14th, with the 7th broadcast, MBN's small-healing healing art “Naturally” crew released the video behind the 1st WINNER Table Tennis Competition. Eun Ji-won expressed affection for Kim Jin-woo and Song Min-ho as saying, "I feel more like my real brothers than my juniors." Nevertheless, they accepted the offer and started playing table tennis. Song Min-ho said, “I am No. 1 in table tennis,” and sang “Technology.” Eun Ji-won made a table tennis match with Kim Jin-woo and Song Min-ho.

2019-09-18 04:45:05

When an excited drunkard tries to attack Eunjung ??

When an excited drunkard tries to attack Eunjung ??

Marshmallow Eun-jung, who walked on the road while watching the welcome of Hongdae who walked ahead of her crossing, not beside her or behind her, also suffered problems with the drunkard. When an excited drunkard tried to attack Eunjung, CF director Jeong-soo (Song-gu Son), who screamed at Eunjung and ate loudly, appeared. They knocked out the guests nicely, and as a result, they all sat side by side in the police box. I came out of the police box safely, but I couldn't remember her because she said, "Thank you, bishop." While their feelings were "held," Hwan-jin invited Yu Jin to a fine restaurant. "I want to eat this food with you only once." Strangely, the pearl reminded me of the meals I had eaten. Pyongyang's cold noodles, seaweed soup ramen, and other foods, but thoughts were just a smile on my face. “I now have someone who wants to eat this food, and he feels like he's no different from me,” he said. It was the real end of melodies in the last seven years, hot, pitching and dim. Finally, the pearls were ready to start a new marshmallow. I called him and asked, "What is love?" And the answer came back, "He's full of hearts." "What's your date?" Asked Bum Soo. "The best thing in the world." The people who hurried to each other met magically, and Pearl said, “We do not hold back. I do the best thing in the world. ” Until the end, “I'm holding back skinship,” he embarrassed the beast, and gave me a kiss. It was the beginning of a sweet marshmallow.

2019-09-18 04:05:11