"Tenminite" said he felt like this?

Maby appeared as a special MC on SBS `` Idol Dream Season 2-You are my destiny '' (hereinafter, `` You are my destiny ''), which airs on Monday, November 16 at 11:20 pm. Maybi, who first appeared in the studio, drew attention to Lee's hit song `` Ten Minute ''. At the time, he was able to write lyrics for “Ten Minute” in acquaintance with Lee Hyo-ri's album producer, and he was surprised that he worked only with his imagination while monitoring his broadcast. "I thought it was this kind of personality," Maby said. On the other hand, Maybi sided with Yoon Sang-hyun, who said, “Men's hormones have been lowered, so I'm getting more and more tears.” Studio MCs poured out jealous boos and added that Kim Gura had "only a wife."

2019-09-18 03:45:07

Participant Kim Bo-kyung attracted attention in “Southern Harvard” broadcasting…

Participant Kim Bo-kyung attracted attention in “Southern Harvard” broadcasting…

KBS 1TV 'National Song Pride', which aired on the 15th, was held in Gangdong-gu, Seoul. Participant Kim Bo-kyung received attention in the broadcast. Kim Bo-kyung, wearing a red dress, climbed the stage and raised his hands over MC Songhae's shoulders. Kim Bo-kyung said, "I studied semiconductors. I got a bachelor's and master's degree from Ewha Womans University, and I left to study at Duke University in the United States." I did it. " Hyun Sook was born in 1959 (61 years old), Park Sang Chul was born in 1969 (51 years old), Oh Seung-geun was born in 1951 (69 years old), Su Ji Oh was born in 1971 (49 years old), and Jin Hye Sung was born in 1990 (30 years old).

2019-09-18 03:05:12

Cheon Sang Ji Hee Sunday

Cheon Sang Ji Hee Sunday "I want to be a bad boy"

Cheon Sang Ji Hee Sunday has released a selfie. On the 15th, Sunday posted a photo on his Instagram account with the words, "I still want to be a bad boy. Uprising in my 30s." Sunday in the picture is taking a selfie with a mischievous look. In particular, his dream of being in his 30s is eye-catching. Sunday has recently appeared in MBC 'The King of Mask Singer'.

2019-09-18 02:45:04

What causes dyslexia?

What causes dyslexia?

A good food for diarrhea is a food that boosts immunity. Looking at the causes according to the age distribution of dyslexia, the cause is unknown in the 60's, the infection is evenly distributed in 40's to 50's, trauma in 20's to 60's. Positive posture Hyun-hoon occurs mainly in the age of 50 or older, because it is easy to incomplete formation of ear stones due to the ischemia of the inner ear as the age, and it can be presumed that the fluidized calcification material can be easily generated by the degenerative change of the ear canal. Knowing good food and living a life of immunity are the best ways to prevent dyslexia. Good foods for diarrhea include immunity, beta-glucan, mushrooms, grains, and yeast. For self-treatment of dyslexia, the correct treatment method is to obtain accurate exercise after diagnosis through accurate examination at the hospital.

2019-09-18 02:05:09

'Secret Boutique' Kim Sun-ah and Park Hyung-ki after the fragrance of a woman!

'Secret Boutique' Kim Sun-ah and Park Hyung-ki after the fragrance of a woman!

'Secret Boutique' Kim Sun-ah, Gomin-si and Kim Jae-young faced a crisis while confronting the gangsters at the waste factory. SBS 'new tree drama' Secret Boutique '(directed Park Hyung-ki / play Huh Sun-hee / produced by The Story Works), which will be broadcast on the 18th, will be the head of the conglomerate Deoga and power games of the powerful ladies around the international city development gate. 'Lady's Noir' drama. It is expected to meet Huh Sun-hee, who has been recognized for his debut work with fantastic lineups such as Kim Sun-ah, Jang Mi-hee, Park Hee-bon, Go Min-si, Kim Jae-young, and Kim Tae-hoon. Kim Sun-ah and Park Hyung-ki's second meeting after “Scent of a Woman,” attracts the attention of Chomi, whether it will bring another hit. In this regard, the scene of a crisis where Kim Sun-ah, Gomin-si and Kim Jae-young attempted a dangerous transaction while being surrounded by gangsters dressed in black suits at the abandoned factory was revealed. A scene where you step directly into a risky place to find an important key to the success or failure of the International Urban Development Plan. Yoon Sun-woo, dressed in a well-dressed suit, stands in front of Jenny Jang and Lee Hyun-ji and emits a “cold force” that looks around with cool eyes. Unpredictable tensions arose, the three-person crushing abandoned factory in the face of gangsters to fight against the reason and why it is attracting attention to the resulting wave.

2019-09-18 01:45:03

If you have a total score of 16, you can have mild depression.

If you have a total score of 16, you can have mild depression.

Diagnosis of depression is the CES-D scale, one of the most commonly used self-report scale tests for screening depression. A total score of 16 or more is considered to be mildly depressed, and a score of 21 or more is moderate and a score of 25 or more is considered severe. Physical and psychological examinations are also available. Psychiatric counseling and treatment are essential, and moderate to severe depression requires antidepressant medication. Antidepressants increase the hormone called serotonin, which improves depressive symptoms, and there are few side effects that can safely treat depression. Symptoms of depression are persistent depression, which leads to lack of motivation and interest, and sleep disorders such as insomnia. It can also lead to loss of appetite, worthlessness, negative thoughts, and excessive guilt. In addition, everyday life is difficult because it can lead to repeated thoughts about suicide. Initial remission rate is 70-80% within 2 months.

2019-09-18 01:05:12

An outlined trip…

An outlined trip…

Their head ~ When I started roasting the meat on the river, the taste was amazing and Park Sihoo was also satisfied. But when the atmosphere was in full swing, no one expected a bird drop that fell on their head. Falling bird dung made a direct hit in the middle of the fire that grilled meat, and made Park Sihoo and Yun Bong-gil into 'ice'. 'The King of Positive' Yoon Bong-gil, while wiping out the bird dung on Park Si-hoo, said, “'Dog-Bap-Nam' is great and the spirit of the universe will cover us. ' Yun Bong-gil also gave his dog a cake for his dog as a surprise. Yoon Bong-gil said, “The role of the lead actors is determined by the role of the lead actors, and it was really appreciated that Sihu's brothers told our supporters, 'Do what you want to do as much as you want.' It's better to be here. ” The next day, they embarked on a floatplane, the first course of Park Sihoo's “Sihu Tour”, which took over as a guide. They soothe terrified toys and enjoyed the Canadian landscape. Yun Bong-gil said, "Sihu brother is quieter than usual and the action is smaller. I don't know why."

2019-09-18 00:45:10

Choi Ye-seul, “Junggio Sarunghai Aunglong ...”

Choi Ye-seul, “Junggio Sarunghai Aunglong ...”

Choi Ye Seul revealed the recent situation through his SNS. On the 14th, Choi Ye-seul posted a photo on his Instagram with the words, "Did you enjoy your dinner? The netizens who saw this were “cheeseballs !!!!!!”, “too good ...”, “sweet potatoes ...”, “I'm going to put on the iron. ”,“ Face dog face ”and other reactions.

2019-09-18 00:05:05

exid Hyerin, are you fat?

exid Hyerin, are you fat?

The figure looks so drunk ... side effects of unreasonable body care? exid hyerin is drawing attention to her body care. exid Hyerin appeared in the 'Culture Show' of SBS Power FM, which was broadcast on the 17th. On the day, DJ responded that he seemed to lose weight toward Exid Hyerin. Exid Hyerin said that she has been steadily exercising while controlling her diet for seven years, and said she lost eleven kilograms. At the same time, he said, “But I lost muscle strength and lost strength,” he mentioned side effects of excessive body care.

2019-09-17 23:45:09

How can you benefit?

How can you benefit?

Shin Se-kyung Leggings Affordable people who want to save even a penny are paying attention to Shinsekyung leggings only today. This is because cashslide is holding a quiz event for Shinsegae Leggings today. As a reflection of this, it is noticeable that 'Shin Se-kyung Leggings Today' is currently held at the top of the large portal search list, attracting the public's attention like a black hole. Today (seventy days) cashslide publishes a QUIZ, and quiz hint explained that it will come out when you find it by pasting the search word copied from naver and pressing Enter. After that, many people are moving fast by exchanging information by referring to it in various internet community and S & S in order to get a point. What the quiz requires is 'free band' and fill it in the application correctly. Cashslide is an application that grants a certain point when you fill in what quiz asks for. It is a trend that more and more people are getting fun and gaining quiz challenge to get the latest point.

2019-09-17 23:05:20

Kolmar Korea plans to recruit new employees in October 2020 next month

Kolmar Korea plans to recruit new employees in October 2020 next month

The fields of recruitment are Korea Kolmar, CJ Healthcare, Kolmar Pharma, and Kolmar BN. Eligibility and location vary by sector. Common eligibility requirements are graduates, prospective graduates in February 2020, and no disqualification for overseas travel. The preferential treatment applies to foreign language proficiency (English, Chinese, Japanese), Korean History Proficiency Test Level 2 or above, the winners of the relevant functional Olympics, pharmacists, doctors, Chinese doctors, lawyers, and lawyers.   Recruitment procedures include final screening of documents, online personality test, 1st and 2nd interview, and health screening. The type of work is full-time, with an annual salary of around 40 million won.

2019-09-17 22:45:06

Did you air the final check on the “alley restaurant” situation?

Did you air the final check on the “alley restaurant” situation?

On the 11th, part 2 of SBS 'Baek Jongwon's Alley Restaurant' was broadcasted to Bucheon University. The final check on the situation of chicken soup was broadcast. In the broadcast, Chicken Kalguk Soup went on sale for a week after Baek Jong-won's solution. The best anticipation of the season 'Baekjongwon Pizza'. While leaving questions about the number 2 guests, MCs said, "A rapper full of swipes pops up." There was a problem with the taste. There was a spicy customer, but the reaction was not spicy. Baek Jong-won's advice that we should not add seasonings for cooking also showed a taste after adding broth. I watched the cooking often and added broth and marinade at that time, and Baek Jong-won pointed out, "It's a really bad habit." The same situation was being reset last week. A dish that is cooked by accurately weighing broth and seasoning. However, the tastes of the customers on each table were very different. The answer was in the kitchen. Baek Jong-won visited the Chinese Tteokbokki restaurant again. Hard to finish the tteokbokki and pointed out the next problem. It was a side menu study. The president launched "NEW side menu" as "tempura fried". The guests who tasted the taste of the chicken soup were spicy and served with cold water. “I don't know if it's a solution. I can't eat well because it's spicy ”. The boss didn't know what was going on in the hall and focused on washing dishes. Baek Jong-won said, "However, the boss insisted on doing two menus." My mother disappeared more embarrassed. I didn't feel confident in the taste and added the sauce and broth, and the soup remained. The habit of tasting each time lengthened the cooking time and the guests had to wait. The boss was not interested in the reactions of the guests and was busy working. Chicken noodle soup is drawn. The boss was alone in the chicken grooming shop, and the broth was upgraded. Baek Jong-won immediately inspected the marinade homework, and the boss said that he had received an evaluation sheet from the guests. Baek Jong-won told his boss, "It shouldn't be done to customers." He said, "Your response is that you can see the hearts of the guests by looking at the remaining objects. You don't have to ask."

2019-09-17 22:05:24

After the birthday letter bomb went to wasteland ??

After the birthday letter bomb went to wasteland ??

In the KBS2 'Birthday Letter' (played by Bae Su-young, director Kim Jung-kyu), which aired on the 11th, Kim Mu-gil (Song Kun-hee), who had lived in the house, avoided Japanese soldiers from home to house, seeking food from Jeon-ae (Jo Soo-min) and his family. Hiroshima was desolated after the atomic bomb exploded. Kim Moo-gil and Yeo-ae saved their lives safely, but they had to see a terrible scene. A few days later, a 14-year-old freckles (Ham Sung-min), who worked with Kim Mu-gil, died suddenly during recruitment. Kim Mu-gil told the Japanese manager, "I'm going to bury my body in the ground." After hearing the story, she went to the office where Kim Mu-gil worked. `` I want to see my mom, '' Kim said, "I feel like you're in Hiroshima." Kim Mu-gil filled his father's keepsake bracelet from his mother and offered them to her. Yoilae unhooked her hair strap and tied it to her finger to make it look like a ring. Kim Mu-gil's hope and the end of his life did not last long. The men squeeze out the other men, deliberately deceive the two, and take away the money. Only themselves on board.

2019-09-17 21:45:06

Lady focuses on photos posted on SNS, 14th

Lady focuses on photos posted on SNS, 14th

Lady Gaga, who communicates with her friends through social media, showed her charm by revealing her daily life. On last 14th, Lady Gaga went to SNS “@hauslabs is coming, and soon you'll be able to order individual shades of each product in addition to our collections! @sarahtannomakeup created this look on me with just glam attack in DYNASTY! Individual shades available to order: Sept 17-hauslabs.com globally + @amazon US & China Oct 1-@amazon globally ”. The netizens who saw it showed various reactions.

2019-09-17 21:05:20

I talked about going to an amusement park.

I talked about going to an amusement park.

‘Welcome Korea is the first time’ MBC Every One 'The First Time in Korea?' Georgiana told the children, "I think you need a quiet time today. How about you go to the amusement park?" Georgiana finally told the children what they were asking and set aside time to return to the property, saying, "The curfew is 9:30." As expected, the brothers, who had free time without their mother, headed for the amusement park. As I thought, the brothers' journey was not smooth. Will the three Welsh brothers, without their mothers, safely return to their homes after curfew? Ben said, “Playing is a hobby. Run at least 4-5 times a week. When you run, you feel healthy. At the same time, I feel like I've accomplished something. ” Georgiana also made allowances for the children to have fun.

2019-09-17 20:45:04