Brother Sister.

Brother Sister.

The 35-year-old debut living legend of the trot world Choi Jin-hee ... The TV CHOSUN, which is broadcasted on the 14th, reveals the heartwarming encounter between the national trot singer Choi Jin-hee and the 'Successful Deokhu' Hong. Choi Jin-hee, a living legend of the trot world for the 35th year of her debut, invited Hong-ja to her house, saying, “I've been a hot trot in recent years. Hongja couldn't hide his heart-beating feelings before meeting up with a respected singer. At the meeting with Choi Jin-hee, "My mother was a passionate fan of teachers, and I grew up listening to teacher songs since I was young." The two formed a strong consensus by discovering various things in common with Park Sung-hoon's composer and the trot of idols. Choi Jin-hee said to Hongja, "Let's continue with the future."

2019-09-17 12:45:03

Shin Se-kyung Leggings Today, cash slides Andar Chozzi quiz people want to buy!

Shin Se-kyung Leggings Today, cash slides Andar Chozzi quiz people want to buy!

Cashslide, along with the athlete brand Andar, has created an initial quiz called 'ッ ㄹㅂㄷ' related to 'Shin Se Kyung's Leggings Today Only' to stimulate the public's desire to buy. As of 10:00 am on the 17th, Cash Slide made a question for 'Shin Se-kyung Leggings Only' as an initial quiz. Answer hints can be found by searching the portal for 'Shin Se-kyung Leggings Today' and the correct answer is 'Free Band'. On the other hand, Andar will hold a 1 & 1 event for one day only from 10:00 am to 10:00 am on the same day, and will receive a free new product 'Yogi Sox' for 10,000 first-come-first-served customers. Yogi Sox is a yoga sox that has been prepared by Andar for three years and consists of a total of 20 colors, and is expected to attract high attention from women who practice yoga and pilates with a sharp texture and excellent durability. Through the '2019 FW Air Cooling Leggings' 1 & 1 event, you can see 'Tech Fit' air cooling leggings optimized for high-strength performance and 'Prefit' air cooling leggings that can be worn comfortably anytime and anywhere. . Not only that, but this year's FW new product 'Air Cooling Top', which can be worn as a leggings and a set, can also be selected to add practicality. Andar also hosts a time-sales event today, where you can buy 16 new products at up to 20% off from 10 am to 10 am. You can meet yoga clothes and new products of various casual lines, and we always offer 3000 won for new members and 7,000 won discount coupons for app downloads. Available at a price. The “tell me your wish” comment event to celebrate the launch of the new product is also in progress. The event, which runs from 10 am to 6 pm on the 23rd, will be presented with a free prize of W1.5 million through a raffle. Participation can be done by accessing the Andar homepage to the Wish List, searching for 'Shin Se-kyung Leggings Today' on Naver, and participating in the 'Wish List All Rights' banner on the third tab.

2019-09-17 12:05:11

Extreme Dining Table

Extreme Dining Table

A snack to go in ?? The Olive 'Extreme Table' broadcasted on the 12th was featured as 'Natural Couples', and Lee Seung-yoon and Yoon Taek took out the special ingredients they received from the natural people. The mission for both men was to make a drink for the wife. Lee Seung-yun received the mission, 'Make alcohol drink into a snack.' Kim Shin-young, who watched this in the studio, asked, "Does your wife drink a little?" Kim admitted, "I ate a lot when I ate with Park." The real showdown in the studio began. Yun-taek and Lee Seung-yun raised the expectation by taking the ingredients brought from nature like the nature from everywhere. Yoon Taek's dish was 'Dangdol Chicken Feet and Friends', and Lee Seung Yoon's dish was 'Dual Back Ribs'.

2019-09-17 11:45:05

African swine fever stocks seem to be scrambled

African swine fever stocks seem to be scrambled

Africa swine fever related stocks after the storm The first swine epidemic in Africa, the swine epidemic, caused shock. The Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs announced on April 17 that a swine fever has developed in a pig farm in Paju, Gyeonggi-do. In some cases, it is called 'pig plague'. It is not spread to humans. African swine fever stocks are also raging. African swine fever does not have a vaccine. Pork is very important meat in China. The impact is so great that pork makes the world peaceful. Some investors are paying attention to these companies with a preemptive mindset. It is still unknown whether the supply and demand will be concentrated.

2019-09-17 11:05:04

When camellia blooms…

When camellia blooms…

The flavor that splashes like this… ? Regarding the flavor, Son Dam-bi explained, “It looks like a blind man, but he is observable and knows everything.” It seems to live without thinking, but if you know it, it's Ongsan's secret detector and secret collector, who are telling you the secrets of the people. Son Dambi also liked the plump flavor. "When you are blind, it's cute, and you can't see it. It's a character that has many charms." It was not easy to play this character. “Rather than thinking inwardly, flavor expresses a lot on the outside and talks right away without hiding emotions. I have a lot of dialogue and it's fast, but it was difficult to have a thoughtless expression. ” Still, "I'm trying to express it well because it's both a charm and a point." “There's a reason for the ugly thing that flavor does, and it looks like a child who wants to be loved. I hope you will see how she grows up to be an adult. ”

2019-09-17 10:45:04

Sabrina Carpenter reveals her daily story on SNS 14 days “tall girl is now ...”

Sabrina Carpenter reveals her daily story on SNS 14 days “tall girl is now ...”

Sabrina Carpenter uploaded a photo to his social media to attract fans. On the 14th, Sabrina Carpenter posted a recent photo on his Instagram. Fans who saw the photos posted and “tall girl is now streaming on my best friend @netflix” communicated with various comments. Sabrina Carpenter, on the other hand, made his fans public on Instagram.

2019-09-17 10:05:10

"Immortal Masterpieces" Lee Mu-song Bobby Kim Hamsowon Evolutionary Couple

On KBS 2TV's `` Singing Legends and Immortal Songs, '' which aired on the 14th, it was decorated with family specials for Chuseok. 'Immortal Masterpiece' was decorated with a family special for Chuseok. Six teams appeared, including Lee Mu-song, Bobby Kim, Ha So-won, Evolution couple, Trot singer Song-in, Band N Flying, and Poppera Duo Dueto. Bobby Kim's hit song, “Whale's Dream,” was born from the trumpet performance of his father, Kim Young-geun. The song they chose was 'because I love you'. Yoo Seung-seung and Yoo's father appeared together. The two rich men sang 'Mother to daughter.' Yoo said, "My father couldn't sing, but I practiced for three hours every day because I was embarrassed." Yoo's father confessed, "I was on stage with one greed to try hard on the stage of my son's dream." Nflying's rally and father's debut won 387 votes and won a new one. Yoo Seung-seung was with his father Yu-kyu as the third family. Yoo said, “I will sing hard with sincerity.” Yu Hoon-seung and “Mom to daughter” were enthusiastic. As well as the auditorium, Shin Dong-yeop shed tears and could not connect.

2019-09-17 09:45:04

Hash Swan,

Hash Swan, "That's really uncomfortable", mentioned with Jungkook, let us know

Hash Swan, "Incredibly uncomfortable" also mentioned with Jungkook Jungkook and Hash Swan rose to the hot keyword side by side. BTS Jungkook's rise is due to photography. It can be said that the situation was born. There was a word-of-war about who is the main character of a photograph. Hash Swan said the photographer was not Hash Swan. It's a wave caused by a picture of a community spinning around. Hash Swan is 25 years old and has released 14 albums. He is known to have performed 51 performances. Hash Swan actually posted a word on his SNS that was very uncomfortable. In August, Hash Swan showed off his charm by posting an article and a picture of the afterimage of rest. Han Fan praised his voice because he liked it.

2019-09-17 09:05:06

How about this ... African swine fever!

How about this ... African swine fever!

As the news of the first African swine fever (ASF) has been reported in Korea, attention has been focused. According to the seventeenth of the day, at 6:30 this morning, a pig swine fever was confirmed at a pig farm in Paju, Gyeonggi-do. The pathogenesis has not yet been identified. Authorities are scheduled to give a briefing about African swine fever around nine o'clock in the morning.

2019-09-17 08:45:03

Uncle Nephew's five-year-old, fear of evidence destruction

Uncle Nephew's five-year-old, fear of evidence destruction

Five-year-old nephew arrested, fear of extinction of evidence A warrant was issued for a warrant for the five-year-old nephew Jomo of his country's Attorney General. Professor Chung Kyung-sim, the wife of his country's wife, is expected to be summoned by his five-year-old niece. Lim Min-sung, a deputy judge, said, "A large part of the crime has been called." The chief judge said, "To date, it is admitted that there is a fear of extinction of evidence in the light of investigations." The prosecution said she caught a situation in which she tried to speak with her on the Internet phone before and after her departure. Lim Min-sung, deputy chief justice of the Seoul Central District Court, said that he held an interrogation of Mr. Cho's arrest before the arrest for 2 hours and 40 minutes from 3 pm on the 16th. At the redemption screening, Mr. Jomo is reportedly admitting some charges and claiming some injustice.

2019-09-17 08:05:03

Man and woman, the market alley in their memories

Man and woman, the market alley in their memories

SBS ‘Suja Man and Woman-CRAFTSMAN (hereinafter` `Suja Man and Woman ''), which was broadcasted on the 13th, is a program where a golden celebrity and a top craftsman make an excellent work together. Han Bo-rum, who made a diorama of a market alley in her memories, was satisfied with the appearance that was very similar to the memory, and the cast member was not surprised by her work. “At first, I drank alcohol.” But alcohol did not relieve stress. Since then, I have started my hobbies, ”he said. He has long hobby, skin scuba, free diving, calligraphy, flower arrangement, and dog grooming. In the midst of his passion for diorama, he had a hard time using the saw. He was praised by Kim Seung-ho for "200 out of 100" and quickly became accustomed to other dangerous tools such as drills.

2019-09-17 07:45:05

Naughty Helmet Fresh Fun?

Naughty Helmet Fresh Fun?

VAV Row won the final championship in an individual event of 'esports' which was held at MBC's '2019 Idol Star Championship' (hereinafter, 'Ukdae'). Helms of the newly established female idols brought fresh fun. The women's idols, who show their speed and pitching form, are the hottest pitches in the field, and the stadium is up to speed. Won the gold medal. Lowe sympathized again with his agency, “Let's listen to my mother.” As my mom always said, 'Be careful, close the door, don't run around, be calm and be cautious.'

2019-09-17 07:05:03

Human theater, grandma like mother and granddaughter like daughter!

Human theater, grandma like mother and granddaughter like daughter!

Many people find it difficult to live with their parents. But here, in a small city in Gwangju, Gyeonggi-do, a young couple in their 20s lives with their grandmother who is over forty years old and raises their two children. Jung Jin-sim (92), the grandmother and husband Go-san (29), and Hwang Bo-ra (28), the wife and grandmother's granddaughter, are the main characters. Raising two children is insane, but it is the grandmother who cares most about these couples. "Grandma should go out, you live comfortably." Because I say I'm sorry to get home, but my granddaughter, who has never thought about her grandmother, has a small war with her today. Married granddaughter The granddaughter and the granddaughter tell her grandmother that they are going to leave right away, saying, 'Halmae, who cares? There is a special reason why these couples cherish their grandmother. Bora's birth started on behalf of his daughter-in-law and his son, who had been out of the country since Bora was born. For Bora, who grew up in her grandmother's hands, she was a mother and the only shade she could rest on. A grandmother who grew up with love only when she was sixty years old. Thus, Bora sees it entirely for her to keep her grandmother's end. Let's meet a very special love story of a granddaughter who insisted on taking care of her grandmother and her grandmother, who is very sorry to trust her. Part 1 plot (September 16 broadcast) A young couple in their 20s lives in a small city in Gwangju, Gyeonggi-do, where their grandmother is over forty years old. Raising two children is insane, but in fact, the couple most cares about their grandmother. In a time when the meaning of family is fading, let's meet a special love story of a generationless family. Part 2 plot (September 17 broadcast) San, Bora, and their serious grandmother are arguing. Mr. Bora is the first to immerse himself in his life for his peaceful life and family. I try to soak it in my grandmother's way, but San's reaction is cold. Torazin Bora declares that he will never make kimchi again ... Director: Jo Woo-young Written by Park Jong Yoon Photographed by Director: Kim Soo-bin Reported by: Cho Sung-won Broadcast Date: September 16 (Mon) ~ September 20 (Fri), 2019/7: 50 ~ 8: 25

2019-09-17 06:45:05

KBS 2TV Live Broadcast Good morning, shadows left by Japan, red house and Chang-seung renamed September 17 broadcast information!

KBS 2TV Live Broadcast Good morning, shadows left by Japan, red house and Chang-seung renamed September 17 broadcast information!

▶ Shadows from Japan, Red Houses and Chang Seed Renaming Mija, Malja, Sunja… Do you know the origin of the name? Do you know the meaning of the names of Insa-dong, Iksun-dong, and Wonnam-dong? It is not enough that Korea's palace, Changgyeonggung, has been lowered to Changgyeongwon, so it was named South of Changgyeongwon and named Wonnam-dong. The remnants of Japan, which have been melted in the names that we knew were ours, and the name of Chang-seung followed by the name of Chang-seung. My neighbor's governor general? Recently, it became a hot topic with the article that Japanese-language registration was alive in the middle of Myeong-dong building. How are the buildings and lands left by Japan in 74 BC? Where and how is the return to state property done? We trace traces of accumulated products that are owned by Japan all over the country, and follow the return site. ▶ Better together! Brother and sister A village in Namwon, Jeollabuk-do. Here, Bae Moon-soon (age 65) is a freshman who has a positive and active character. Although it was only one year of returning to her hometown, she was able to quickly adapt to her life and helped her move to her neighbor, such as her family. Bae Moon-soon, who worked as a couple bus driver with her husband, Kang Byeong-cheon (age 69) in Seoul for 31 years. After retirement, I decided to go to Namwon, my husband's hometown, and started studying at a return home center and architecture fair. It was Bae Moon-soon's brother who accompanied the couple at this time. After studying together, my brother-in-law, who became naturally attracted to rural life, decided to return to my nephew, and settled in an unfamiliar village. Siblings lived next door and lived more than ever before. In addition, the difficult relationship between the commercial and the brother-in-law was never before. Meet the story of a brother and sister who are friends-like neighbors at Happy Life House. September 17 at 6:50 am

2019-09-17 06:05:05

'But the deacons' and practice hard

'But the deacons' and practice hard

In the recently broadcast SBS entertainment program butlers, Park Ji-woo and J. Black appeared as masters and attracted attention. Lee Seung-ki, Lee Sang-yun, Yuk Sung-jae, Yang Se-hyung and his daily student Shin Sung-rok continued their intense training with one day of dance sports and street dance collaboration. The members, who began to learn choreography in earnest, made a mess as expected. In particular, Lee Jung-yun, the official 'butler's body', was unable to properly cover his body, not dancing, and Shin Sung-rok also laughed at the sloppy steps. Park Ji-woo said about his wife, Ryu Ji-won, "I was a student and became a sports dance champion." Park Ji-woo promised that if you believe in us, you will make it.

2019-09-17 05:45:07