Brave Girls former member BJ Park Seo Ah,

Brave Girls former member BJ Park Seo Ah, "Why are you doing that to me?

BJ Seo-a, a girl group Brave Girls, has been controversial as she is a hot topic. Park Seo-ah recently posted a video titled "I'm not from XX" on her YouTube channel, Park Seo-a TV. In an open video, he said, "I first started broadcasting to Africa on January 8 this year." "We have never broadcast on any platform in Korea before Africa." He emphasized, “Park Seo-ah is my real name, and I have long thought that I should live without shame when I met my mate or have a baby.” Park Seo-ah said, “There was something bad about a while ago. Many people misunderstand that I have never had a friend or body cam. I've never done such a thing once in my life. ” “There are many people who are worried, but many people say that they have been laundered. Don't get me wrong anymore. My misunderstanding grew because I wasn't talking. Many fans worried about it. ” He showed the point on his arm and said, “This point has been around since elementary school, and it is not erased by concealers. I'm so upset. It's not me. I have never done that. ” "I want you to know that I have never had such a broadcast, and I would like you to refrain from speculation and speculation about everything that is not my story." Brave Girls is a four-member girl group from Korea, and belongs to Brave Entertainment. Brave brothers made their own and became a hot topic. Currently, Kim Min-young (30), Nam Yoo-jeong (29), Hong Eun-ji (28) and Yu-na (27) are active members.

2019-09-16 21:45:07

Who is Brave Girls Park Seo Ah?

Who is Brave Girls Park Seo Ah?

Unrealistic selfish figure! ... The current members are Kim Min-young-Nam Yoo-jeong-Hong Eun-ji-Yuna There is a lot of interest in BJ Park Seo-a, an African TV newcomer from Brave Girls. Park Seo-a, who opened the 'African TV' channel earlier this year, is exploding in popularity with live broadcasts every day. Even fans are enjoying it because it is not uncommon for the name of African TV new BJ to become a dagger. As soon as she debuted with her outstanding beauty and full-bodied body, she has just as popular as an idol and already has more than 320,000 SNS followers. . Brave brothers made their own and became a hot topic. Currently, Kim Min-young (30), Nam Yoo-jeong (29), Hong Eun-ji (28) and Yu-na (27) are active members.

2019-09-16 21:13:17