Choi Soo-jong Ha Hee-ra, Sura parakeet show the true story, but loved the explosive response

2019-10-08 22:45:09

Choi Soo-jong Ha Hee-ra will appear in SBS Bronze Dream 2.

It can be said that Choi Soo-jong Ha Hee-ra found the statue dream 2 again.

Choi Soo-jong and Ha Hee-ra, who appeared in “You Are My Destiny” at the beginning of last year, called “Surabubu,” and brought an explosion of viewers.

The couple are known as the famous parakeet.

I am excited to see the best parakeet in the entertainment world on the news that Choi Soo-jong and Ha Hee-ra are appearing.

It is highly expected that the breath of fantasy, which will be shown in the couple's couple program, will be another dimension.

In about a year and seven months, he joined “You Are My Destiny” again.

Kim Dong-wook said, "Yeong Sang-hyun, Cho-hyun, and In Kyo-jin had so many loved ones, but everyone fell down in front of Choi Soo-jong's affection," he said.

The affectionate daily lives of the couple, who returned, can be found in the episode of 'You Are My Destiny,' which airs on October 21.

On the other hand, 'You are my destiny' will be specially organized for 120 minutes for two weeks from the 14th.

'You are my destiny,' which will be decorated with more rich and powerful stories, visits viewers at 10 o'clock on Monday night.