Losing by 'Eurachacha Mansuro' 03?

2019-10-09 23:45:09

In the 14th episode of KBS 2TV's entertainment program 'Erachacha Mansuro', which was played on the 4th, Chelsea Rovers, who played the 13th league of English football, finished their training in Korea and made unforgettable memories.

But they lost 0: 3.

The players, who were taught by Lee Chun-soo and Kim Byeong-ji, attacked their opponents in the early stages of heavy attack, but gradually began to accept goals with the limit of their stamina.

May also complain of pain caused by spasms in a row.

To make matters worse, Kim Geun-woong and Idawon's shots quickly reached 3-0.

PK was declared due to handling, but the crisis was delivered to Iliya's defense.

The board members said, "Today's MVP is Ilya."

The match ended 3-0 and the players pleaded with each other and greeted the crowd.

Juan said, “I was motivated by the crowds.

It felt special, ”said Choi Seung-don, who has been on-site broadcasting with Lee Byung-jin in 12 years and released chemistry, said,“ Because sports have a lot of good values ​​other than winning and losing, it will have its own meaning. ”

I hope you will have a good memory in Korea. ”He gave me a warm consolation and encouragement. In the broadcast, Chelsea Rovers players toured Seoul on the last day and met Korean taste and taste.

They made Korean traditional foods, enjoyed the scenery of Insadong and Cheonggyecheon streams, fell in love with Cheongha, and became unforgettable on K-pop.

At the end of the schedule, the players had dinner at a Lucky-run restaurant and watched them on TV and enjoyed a happy and happy time.