KBS 2TV Live Morning is good, automatic fire extinguisher for exploding kitchen, how to use sleeping card points!

2019-10-10 06:45:04

■ Brief News ▶ Last time to tell the news last night

■ Morning Newsroom ▶ Analyze the news of Korea topics

■ The Global Village Now ▶ A time to meet with accidents and news around the world

▶ A time bomb in my house? .. Automatic kitchen fire extinguishing device

Is there a time bomb in my kitchen?

Mr. A, who lives in Gyeonggi-do, came home after being out and was surprised by the explosion of the bomb in 10 minutes.

I went to the kitchen to find the epicenter of the sound, and the kitchen is covered with sticky liquids!

Looking closely, something on the kitchen hood was broken .... The explosion of the identity of the kitchen automatic fire extinguisher!

The kitchen fire extinguisher didn't fire, but it suddenly burst.

Hundreds of cases of such automatic fire extinguishing in the kitchen occurred all over the country, all from the same manufacturer.

Hundreds of fire extinguishers have been identified across the country!

However, in January this year, a similar complaint was received and the Fire Department and the Korea Institute of Fire Industry and Technology collected and investigated the accident products and found that they did not take any action after knowing that there was a problem in April.

lost.

In addition, the manufacturer of the automatic fire extinguisher in the meantime paid repairs and exchanges for consumers ... the explosion of the kitchen fire extinguisher!

What are the problems and safety management?

Issue site>.

▶ Over 100 billion card points disappear every year!

Many people use cards, but many don't know that points are collected each time they are used and they can be used as cash.

Convenience stores, movie theaters, cafes, parking lots, etc. In close proximity to life, you can get various discounts and card points that can be used like cash!

Even cash can be withdrawn.

Wake up your sleeping points and meet the master of your life. Learn how to use your points 100%.

Starts to the world of point that only people who know.

October 10 6:50 am broadcast