encncnidesvi

Dead body found on Ongsan Lake at the time of camellia flower…

2019-10-23 22:45:12

Who is the owner of the strange name Seok-Woon Cho?

“When camellia blooms,” the strong sky declared that he would not be a good man, and “ideal high temperature romance” with Gong Hyo-jin began in earnest.

On the 17th, KBS 2TV's TV drama “When Camellia Bloomed,” camellia (Gong Hyo-jin) realized the truth that there is no emergency exit for people who flee and decided to live.

"If you meet an absolute time, you will live with a frustrating day, and if you meet, you will only smile."

As you can see, I wore Ongsan with red lipstick and red dress.

Considering the camellia, which did not wear short skirts because of people's eyes, it was a great development.

Camellia's "pallet remodeling" did not stop here.

I bought a scooter that I didn't use in another store for 300,000 won to do the delivery business.

It was a camellia burning so hard.

It was not only camellia who vowed to “live.”

Yongsik (strong sky) also will not be a good man anymore.

Camellia and Yong Sik were riding on a gentle wheat.

From the beginning, he made clear that he would never hold his hand if he regarded camellia as precious.

Yong Sik was too concerned about the camellia because of the pledge.

Whenever Pil-gu (Kim Kang-hoon) was with Kang Jong-ryol (Kim Ji-seok), he used to have a bitter heart and leave his seat.

He had overlapped with his childhood when he had no father, but he thought of the heart of his heart, but he couldn't treat his child every time.

Camellia complained, "Look, it's hard for a girl."

It was also frustrating, as did Camellia's mother, Jeong Sook.

Kang Jong-ryul and Camellia were only two, saying, "Yes, yes," and only to silently wait until the camellia came back to say "I'm not hot enough to be a nice guy."

He keeps avoiding, waiting to keep the one who teaches that he can not beat the guy who comes in.

Yong Sik headed for the noodle shop with camellia and column along the way.

For Jong-rye, who is tired of accepting herself there, Yong-sik threw a last ultimatum, saying that this noodle shop is the last one to respect as a dad of the need.

"What intervenes," he said, "I'm active," even in a row of refusal, and made sure he was the current man of the camellia.

Don't forget to nail the camellia not to meet Kang Jong-ryul.

To such yongsik, camellia confessed sweetly, "I like Mr. Yongsik."

Camellia and Yongsik, who realized that “a deadweight month was more than a hundred gentle gentlemen, are the crystals of a bout,” announced the beginning of the “ideal high temperature romance”.

Meanwhile, the broadcast epilogue revealed the name of the corpse found in Ongsan Lake.

Resident registration card found on milk products.

Who is the owner of the strange name Seok-soon, who is the best, exploded the cruel curiosity to viewers who had to wait a week.

'When camellia bloom' is broadcast on KBS 2TV every 10 o'clock and Thursday nights.

encncnidesvi