Jenny has disappeared…

2019-09-23 10:45:08

˝Secret Boutique˝

SBS's new tree drama 'Secret Boutique' (played by Huh Sun-hee / directed Park Hyung-ki), which aired on the 19th, depicts Yoon Sun-woo (Kim Jae-young) 's full-fledged performance and attracted viewers.

The second episode of SBS's new tree drama 'Secret Boutique' (directed Park Hyung-gi / play Huh Sun-hee / produced by The Story Works) was held in the heart of Yungcheon Mayor Joon-seop (Kim Hye-rae), who took the hands of Yu Ye-nam (Park Hee-bon) after the yacht body maintenance incident.

Jenny Jang (Kim Sun-hee), who was invaded by Deo Group chairman Kim Yeo-ok (Jang Mi-hee), struggled to solve this problem.

Jenny Jang held a card that would turn Do Joon-sub's mind while holding Lee Hyun-ji (Gomin-si), the daughter of the lost police Park Joo-hyun (Chang Young-nam).

Subsequently, Do Joon-seop, who was threatened with a video of the yachting incident, lost his back in suspicion of Ye-Nam and returned to Jenny Jang.

Jenny Jang made a utmost effort to collect the video by meeting Jo Yang-oh (Im Chul-young), a gangster, for Do Joon-seop.

Yeok responded sharply, “Where is the slender deer that I brought twenty years ago and where the tail sandalwood fox sits?” And Jenny screamed, “A smart trader makes an investment.

See the probability.

If you do a safe business, you end up counting a small amount of money.

The president taught me.

I'm wondering if there are any benefits for the investment yet. ”

Like this, Kim Jae-young calmly draws the color of the character from the very beginning and conveys a heavy presence, followed by a sniper of many female viewers with a perfect visual and only a woman who loves it.

I walked forward and looked forward to his performance.

Above all, Jenny Jang, who was trying to collect video from Chaoyang Oh, dug into the hole of Chaoyang Oh's subordinates and gave in due to local detail.

In the meantime, Yeo-nam told Ye-nam, who ended up her brother's marriage. If he was used up, he said, "If people leave home, there are many ways.

He spit out the hustle-and-poor talk.

On the way to Jenny and his pregnant mother, dad and grandfather for the first time, there was a car accident, and the shocking scene of a greedy blind man pulling a ring off his finger from his bloody mother's finger.

Spread out.

Gyeok and Jenny's mother were in the same critical situation, and because of the ring taken away, Gyeok's mother suddenly lost her status as 'Deomulsan's little wife' and her mother was destined to die.

At the same time, the entanglement of the evil link between the Jangjang and the Yeokok is revealed, and as the expression of Jenny's expression changes from desolation to decisiveness, attention is being paid to what plural wings will be unfolded.