'Devil' Ji Seo Young come back as the representative of Soul Enter all ~?

2019-09-24 11:05:08

In the TVN tree drama 'Demon Calls Your Name,' which was broadcasted on the 19th of the previous day, Harib (Jung Kyung Ho) chose to live the life of 'Seo Dong Chun'.

Ji Seo-young returned to the representative of Soul Enter and said to the employees, "I'll only represent it until everything is cleared up." But Lee Kyung replied, "Do you think your heart is comfortable?"

Ji-young, who is separated from Ji Seo-young, also accepted God's punishment and died.

A year later, Kim Yi-kyung (Lee Seol-min), who regained his soul, returned to his original form, not superstar Kelly.

Kim bought a cafe building in Seodongcheon and faced Seodongcheon.

What happened to Seo Dong-cheon, Kim said, "I died and survived," he said. "I didn't expect to come back like this."

After the loss of spirit in the desert, the Motae River returned the spirit of Harib.

Kim suggested that Dong-cheon Seo work together.

The angel took you to hell saying that you are not destroyed because of the captain's sacrifice.

Motaegang did not disappear because of the sacrifice of Gongsurae (Kim Wonhae).

The demon singer, who ended, gathered the topic with the dynamic performance of the actors from the start.

Jung Kyung-ho, who showed hard-carrying eyes with Harib and Seo Dong-cheon, and Park Sung-woong, who created a deadly “devil” character, has never been seen before.

Lee Seol, who perfectly portrayed singer-songwriter Kim Kyung-kyung, was also popular.

Ji-young, a woman who loved the devil, showed a different charm.

Each character has their own narrative and led the story.