Blade Runner 2049 More vivid and intense than the alien ... Awesome visual attention

2019-09-25 01:05:03

The movie, Blade Runner 2049, is a phenomenal visual that will capture the eyes of the audience by embodying the future of 2049.

The new world, completed with a look beyond imagination, is coming to life with a vivid rather than a heterogeneous feeling, which is based on minimizing computer graphics and working on actual places and objects as much as possible to show a realistic future.

It was because of the hard work of the crew.

Although it was impossible not to use computer graphics at all due to the nature of the science fiction genre, Denis Villeneuve embarked on the work of Blade Runner 2049 and adhered to three principles.

'One.

Avoid shooting with a green screen in the background, 2. Shoot as much as possible in a real place, 3. Shoot as much as possible in a real vehicle. 'Budapest, Hungary, has a set of details to capture the magnificent visuals of the film.

It was built, and actors and crew traveled from place to place in Hungary.

Inside the set are made and placed props and cars that could be used in the future world.

“Blade Runner 2049,” director Denis Villeneuve, said, “It's hard to make a movie pretending to be invisible.

The same will be true for actors acting.

Actors' performance is the most important factor in completing a film, and I wanted to provide an environment where they could get the inspiration they needed. ”

As evidenced by this, the actors spared no praise for shooting the set after shooting.

Ryan Gosling, who plays K in "Blade Runner 2049", said, "The set of the film is a perfect representation of the world in the film.

Staying as long as possible before and after shooting allowed me to immerse myself in K, ”said Ana Di Armas, who plays Joey.“ I wasn't expected to shoot with a green screen or a large background.

Everything we needed was on the set. ”

As such, the detailed and delicate scenes of Blade Runner 2049, which was created after many years of hard work and hard work by the crew, captivated the audience perfectly.